The Restaurant
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2003 by callipigiman

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Dinner at the nicest restaurant in town is a delight for Paula and her dominant lover Kevin. He enjoys teasing her, and seeing her tease others. When the waiter gets a close look at Paula's lovely breasts and spills the wine all over here, what will be the result?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   MaleDom   Light Bond   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

The walk from their table to the rest rooms was much briefer than Paula had feared. With her still-dripping breasts wetting the thin silk of her blouse, she knew that every bit of their plumpness and stiffened nipples could be easily seen. In addition, the blouse was not fastened and each step caused it to move, revealing flashes of her nakedness beneath the fabric.

She worried that everyone would notice her wicked display. To her relief, no one really paid attention as they walked by. Except for one table, the last that they passed.

It's occupants were the couple she had flashed at the front door. The woman glanced at her frostily and turned away, but the man stared and licked his lips. Paula gave a tiny, knowing smile, and set her shoulders back as she looked at him. The blouse parted and she felt a wave of warmth as the man's eyes bugged out, seeing (she imagined) an exciting expanse of her naked flesh for a moment.

Paula clutched the wine-steward's arm as he led her into the hall leading to the men's room and the lady's lounge. The intensity of her lust at displaying herself again to the man she had teased earlier surprised her. She had never thought of herself as an exhibitionist, but she was distinctly enjoying the behavior she was being forced to display tonight. She even felt a small rush of excitement at the steward's gasp when her breasts pressed into his. God, she was turning into such a slut!

Two more steps and they were in the hall, and the steward was reaching out to open the door to the lady's lounge.

"Ummm, here we are, ma'am," he said quietly. "Uhhhh, shall I wait here?"

Paula smiled seductively at the young man and shook her head. "No, sir, you heard my lover. You must come in and help me clean up." She pushed him ahead of her, through the door, into the room beyond. As she stepped in herself, she felt a hand brush across her ass and heard Kevin murmur something encouraging as he brushed past on his way to the men's room. Tingling with growing excitement, she closed the door and turned the lock.

The lady's lounge was a small room, tastefully decorated, with a door leading to the adjoining restroom. A chaise stood against one wall, opposite a marble counter with mirrors for women who wanted to touch up their makeup.

Paula glanced around the room, looking for anyplace her Master could be peeking in. She could see nothing evident, though there was a closed (and presumably) locked door in the wall she presumed was shared with the men's room. Biting her lip, she turned away and stepped over to stand in front of the wine-steward. Whether Kevin was watching or not, she was his to command, and he had commanded her to accept "suitable assistance" from this young man.

Paula ran her eyes over the man from head to foot, and pursed her lips. He was a pleasing example of the male sex, well-built, a dark complexion, a nice face. She was especially delighted at the sizable bulge which marked his pleated trousers. What to do, how to please herself, her Master, and this poor young man?

"Well, here we are, will you help me please?" she said with a naughty wink to her "assistant".

He gulped and blushed. "Uhhhh, what would you like me to do, ma'am," he asked, his voice raspy with nervousness. He held up the towel. "I guess I could, uhhh, wipe you off."

"I don't think that will do," Paula mused, shaking her head. "Perhaps..." She moved her hands up and slid her fingers around the edges of the blouse in front, slowly parting it to reveal her glistening breasts. Then she slipped the silk blouse from her shoulders, pulling it off and dropping it in a mound of shiny fabric on the chaise.

"Jesus fucking Christ!" The man choked as he stared at Paula, naked from the waist up. His eyes drank in the sight of her full, slightly jiggling mounds and the kinky and definitely exciting image of the silver clamps that pressed around her large, stiff nipples and were joined by a slender golden chain.

"What's your name?" Paula whispered as she stepped closer to the wine-steward. He gulped and exhaled strongly, the rush of his breath flowing across her wine-stained tits. She gasped at the intense erotic sensation. She knew what she wanted now, and she intended to get it.

"Uhhhh, I'm John," the young man answered, standing frozen, unsure of what to do with this crazy half-naked goddess standing in front of him.

"Well John, I think you had better clean me up, as my boyfriend asked." Paula giggled and placed her hand on his shoulder. She looked into his eyes for a moment. She loved eyes, they were so expressive. John's showed confusion, delight, and lust.

Paula's lips curved in a wicked grin. "I think you had better use your mouth," she said, her voice husky with her own burgeoning lust as she said the wicked words. She also slid her hand up to the back of John's neck and pulled lightly.

"Oh shit," he moaned and leaned forward, his mouth opening, his tongue sliding out as his face settled into the warm, damp valley between her breasts.

"Oh my god, yesssss," Paula hissed as she felt his tongue begin to lick over her suddenly over-sensitive flesh. Her skin tingled as the young man's mouth moved down her cleavage, and she trembled with pleasure. She knew he could taste the sweetness of the wine, and hoped he enjoyed the flavor of her mixed in as well. She ran her fingers through his hair as he cleaned her, kissing and licking his way along the underside of her breasts before lifting his face to look up at her.

"Am I doing it right, ma'am," he asked. Paula looked down and giggled at the wetness on his face, and at the quirky grin he wore. He seemed to have lost his nervousness at the first taste of her tits. In response to his question, she let her free hand run down his chest to settle on the front of his pants. Her other hand tugged at his hair, urging him back to his work.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.