The Restaurant - Cover

The Restaurant

Copyright© 2003 by callipigiman

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Dinner at the nicest restaurant in town is a delight for Paula and her dominant lover Kevin. He enjoys teasing her, and seeing her tease others. When the waiter gets a close look at Paula's lovely breasts and spills the wine all over here, what will be the result?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   MaleDom   Light Bond   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

"Yes, the Campari will make a wonderful opening the meal," Kevin said briskly, glancing at Paula with a quirky smile. His eyes wandered down her body, past the silk-covered orbs of her breasts, across her delightfully rounded tummy, to the leather skirt that still was hiked around her waist. A gentle, further upturning of the corners of his mouth, and Kevin turned back to the wine steward. "Might I borrow your towel for a moment, please?"

The young man, still gulping and wide-eyed from the view he had enjoyed of Paula's climax, handed over the linen cloth, clean and white. He watched, shuffling slightly as Kevin moved the square of fabric down, under the edge of the table, between her still-spread legs. He gasped as it was pushed beneath the woman's skirt.

It was clear from the motion of Kevin's hand that he was rubbing the towel over his lover's sex. Her lips parted and her tongue slipped out, her teeth nipping it as her eyes closed and she purred with delight. The soft linen was carressing her still-dripping mound, drying her wetness.

A few moments more, and the towel was withdrawn, Kevin laying it over the steward's arm. The young fellow stared at it, stained with the juices of Paula's lust and orgasm. The flavorful scent of citrus and female musk rose from it, and the couple both smiled as he moved his arm to hide the now throbbing bulge in his pants.

"Thank you, my good man," Kevin said. "My slut becomes so aroused at times, and her private areas so wet, that I must see to it that she is dried or else she gets the most irritating rash. Your assistance is most appreciated."

Coming to himself, the wine steward shuffled awkwardly. "I will have your Campari in a few moments, sir, madam," he said, then scurried off, apparently grateful to get away from the playful pair.

"That was cruel, Master," Paula chided, leaning close to plant a kiss on her lover's cheek. "The poor man was so excited I am sure he was aching."

"You do that to people, my slut," Kevin replied, slipping his arm around her waist and drawing her closer. "Three so far tonight, by my count. Four if we assume that male member of the couple at the entrance was as intrigued with your charms as every other man." His tongue slithered along the rim of her ear, making her shiver with delight.

"Ohhhhh, and I've never had a rash down there, honey--I mean Master, you're always so quick to kiss me clean!" She giggled as he nipped her ear.

"Teasing slut," he growled, "tread carefully, for while you have done very well tonight and deserved your reward, you can as easily make a wrong turn and require punishment!" His tongue darted into the warm darkness of her ear for a moment, then slid out.

Kevin's hand slid up and down her side, carressing, then moving up to fondle the fullness of her left breast. She moaned softly as he squeezed firmly and weighed the plump globe in his palm. Then his thumb and forefinger curled around her nipple, squeezing once before slipping down the clamp which still bit deliciously into the tender nub.

Paula sighed, the bright fire of pain-pleasure beginning to burn. Kevin's lips met hers for a brief tender kiss before he looked down, his fingers now moving down to tug on the chain which joined the left clamp to the right. She gasped once more as he tugged firmly on the silk-covered metal, causing a new flaring in her right nipple. She leaned back in her chair and allowed Kevin to do as he pleased.

The sound of conversation distracted him, and he looked up to see an elderly couple sitting at the nearest table, just a few feet across the alcove.

"It looks as if we have company, my slut," he said quietly, and Paula trembled, seeing the newcomers and wondering what her lover intended to do.

The whole evening had been a delight to her, as well as a revelation. She had never known that such a broad and overpowering streak of exhibitionism lay dormant inside. The need to show herself, even though she was embarrassed by the display of her nakedness and her passion, was a fresh discovery that made her feel like a girl who was just discovering her sexuality. While part of her wanted to hide, she imagined flinging herself wide open to the view of all, but most especially to her Master whose pleasure and amusement at her slutty display would almost certainly be unbounded.

Paula leaned against Kevin and sighed. Her hand slipped down and over his thigh, cupping the V of his crotch. His cock was hard against her hand, and she wished she could draw it out and stroke him here at the table--but this was her fantasy, not his. She left her hand on his erection, though.

"Are you still wet, slut?" he asked suddenly, catching her in her reverie. She bit her lip and blushed.

"Yes, Master, this slut is very wet still," she answered, her voice husky. Indeed she could feel her juices still flowing, the inner walls of her pussy seeping. "I am still very excited."

Kevin's grin was exquisitely devilish. "You are enjoying being displayed, as I knew you would. Let us see then how we can increase your pleasure--and your blushing."

His hands, which had been lightly playing with the chain and clamps, moved up again to cup the round firmness of her breasts. For a few moments, he squeezed and stroked the D-cup orbs, even bending to place a soft kiss on their silk-enclosed loveliness. Paula mewled and her free hand came up to pet his hair as his head dipped.

His fingers began to toy with the buttons of her blouse, and before she could protest, Kevin had undone the first three. He pulled gently on the fabric, drawing it apart. The deep cleft between the breasts was revealed, and she shivered at the brush of his beard against the exposed flesh.

He continued to draw on the fabric of her blouse, his head dipping lower. Paula suddenly felt his breath over the fourth button, hot and damp against the silk and her flesh beneath it. Hardness touched her then, and she trembled, realizing he was working the next button with his teeth. When the joiner separated from the buttonhole, the tugging of his hands continued to bring the sides of her top apart.

"Ohhh, Master, you're baring my breasts!" she gasped, her hands reflexively tightening on his cock and his hair. She held him against her, her heart pounding, knowing that if he raised his head from her torso, she would be fully exposed from navel to neck. In addition, the chain and clamps which bound nipple to nipple would also be fully visible to the elderly couple across the way, or to anyone else happening by.

Kevin shook her hand from his head and sat back up in his chair.

"Gaawddd, I feel so depraved," Paula moaned, feeling his eyes on her. She wondered what he saw, and what he thought.

The healthy, pink flesh of her breasts lay exposed to the cool air, and to any eyes that cared to look. Large and with just a little sag, they appeared like beautiful, tasty fruit--pineapples in their oval splendor, Kevin thought, capped with the rich brownish-pink of her aureole and the thick length of her nipples, so eminently suckable. At least they were when they were not surrounded by silver clamps that squeezed them wickedly, as they were now.

He licked his lips, but resisted the urge to kiss the nubs he knew were throbbing and tender. "You are lovely, Paula," he said sotto voce. "Your breasts are the most beautiful I have ever seen, laid bare like this. Even the clamps and chain add to your incredible sexiness and beauty."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.