The Restaurant - Cover

The Restaurant

Copyright© 2003 by callipigiman

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Dinner at the nicest restaurant in town is a delight for Paula and her dominant lover Kevin. He enjoys teasing her, and seeing her tease others. When the waiter gets a close look at Paula's lovely breasts and spills the wine all over here, what will be the result?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   MaleDom   Light Bond   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

"Good evening, Sir, Madam," the maitre d' said unctuously. "Do you have reservations?" He was a middle-aged man, rather prissy in appearance with his pursed lips and thin mustache.

"Of course," Kevin replied, his hand slipping along Paula's arm and around her back. "For two, under the name of Mr. Singer and Ms. Slut--" She breathed in sharply, not because of the name he had given, but because he had grasped the back of her silk blouse and pulled it back, firmly. She was acutely aware that her full breasts were now outlined clearly, and the clamps and chain could be seen almost as well as if her blouse was opened to the maitred d's view.

The man's eyes widened as his attention was drawn to the moving fabric, and his lips parted for just a moment. He recovered quickly and looked back at Kevin, who smiled knowingly.

Kevin finished his statement. "--skaya, Mr. Singer and Ms. Slutskaya."

The maitre d', having composed himself, smiled blandly. "Yes, two for 7:00 p.m. We have your table ready as requested, somewhat removed from the main floor. If you will follow me, please?" He turned and started into the dining room.

"Just one moment please," Kevin said. Turning to Paula, he swept her into his arms and kissed her deeply, his hands roaming over her back and down to her ass, tugging again at her leather skirt.

The couple behind them muttered their incredulity at the "obscene display". Paula blushed, knowing that they could see her half-bared buttocks. She wanted to reach back and pull it down, but knew she dare not do so without Kevin's permission. She whispered in his ear, "Please Master, the man is waiting."

He held for a moment longer, then took the hem of her skirt and drew it down. The lowest curves of her firm, round globes still showed slightly, but she was no longer so openly displayed. Kevin looked over her shoulder at the waiting couple and smiled tauntingly. "You see? She is incorrigible, my slut is. Would that I had a sedate and vanilla lady such as you, madame. My life would be much more... mainstream."

He offered his arm for Paula, who slipped her hand into the crook, laying it along Kevin's forearm. She smiled up at him as he nodded to the maitre d', who led them into the restuarant proper.

Their table was indeed removed from the main dining floor. It was in a corner of the palm garden room, and the arrangement of walls and planters screened it from all but two other tables. The layout of furniture was also such that diners at the two visible tables would mostly be facing away from whomever sat there. In addition, both seats were on the same side of the table to allow for easy serving from the front. Of course it would also allow for some delightful semi-public play for the Master and his girl.

As they approached the corner, Kevin spoke softly to her.

"You will thank the maitre d' when we reach our table, my slut." His voice was firm, with an edge of suppressed devilishness.

"How would you like me to do so, Master?" Paula asked quietly. She looked at him, and his face bore the faint trace of a smile.

"I trust to your imaginative nature, little whore, as I did outside. Impress me."

She felt a tingle in her sex at his words, and wetness was spreading again down the warm, pink opening hidden beneath her skirt. Her mind tumbled with ideas and images as they reached the table.

The maitre d' stepped aside to allow them to sit.

Kevin immediately slid into his place, an act which caused the maitre d' to raise an eyebrow. Seeing that her companion was not going to help the lady, he stepped behind the table and pulled out Paula's chair.

"If madame would care to be..." His words died in his throat as Paula turned her back to him, reaching back and slowly pulled up her leather skirt, baring her buttocks completely. His eyes bulged out as her hands carressed the plump cheeks and spread them slightly, showing the thin line of her thong nestled deep in the cleft between.

She began to settle on the chair, turning slightly and smiling up as the maitre d' automatically slipped it against her legs as she sat.

"Thank you, sir," Paula said huskily. "This slut appreciates your consideration." Her lips curved warmly, and her tongue toyed across the red flesh seductively as she gazed up at him. She reached up to pat his hand, allowing it to brush across the front of his immaculate trousers.

"Y-y-you're v-very w-w-welcome, m-madam," he said. Shaking his head, he stepped away from the table. He spoke hurriedly. "We welcome you to Tiramisu your waiter will be with you in a moment thank you for dining with us this evening!" Then turning on his heel he rushed away with only one quick backward glance.

Kevin laughed heartily.

"Oh my, the look on his face was PRICELESS!" he said. "Very well done indeed, sweet slut!" He leaned closed to her and kissed her firmly, his tongue pressing against her lips.

Paula responded passionately, her nerves afire with excitement from having so openly teased the maitre d'. "Thank you, Master," she panted between kisses, her hands raising to touch his chest and his cheek. "I know how much you love to see my bottom, so I thought perhaps a nice look at mine might please him as well."

"I am jealous, slut, you shook your naughty ass at him and not at me!" Kevin was smiling as he said it, and his hand slipped down her back yet again and squeezed the upper part of her bottom. Leaning back against the wall, he looked down and his grin widened. "My, my, what a nasty girl you are! Sitting there with your skirt up and your bare cheeks rubbing against the chair."

She moaned softly as he brought a hand down on her thigh and began to stroke. Her legs widened unconciously and, with her skirt pulled up, anyone glancing beneath the table would have a very clear view of her thong-covered sex. She shivered, and was glad the material was black so that the spreading stain of her lust would not show in the warm golden light of the restuarant.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.