The Restaurant
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2003 by callipigiman

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Dinner at the nicest restaurant in town is a delight for Paula and her dominant lover Kevin. He enjoys teasing her, and seeing her tease others. When the waiter gets a close look at Paula's lovely breasts and spills the wine all over here, what will be the result?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   MaleDom   Light Bond   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

The doorbell rang just as Paula reached the foyer of her apartment, and she opened the door breathlessly, a broad smile on her face.

Her long-time lover and Master for tonight's activities stood on the mat, dressed impeccably in a grey silk suit with a rich, dark green shirt and tie of black and gold. His dark brown hair was cut in a wind-blown style that curled slightly across his forehead. His mustache and goatee were neatly trimmed and gave him a round and happy look. His face expressed his delight as he saw her dressed in the clothes he had selected.

His gaze made Paula feel wet and squishy inside. She sighed with pleasure and giggled as she lowered her eyes and blushed. While he had selected each item and imagined how she would look in it, his delighted smile and the immediate bulge in his pants filled her with joy, knowing she could affect him like this.

She laid her hand on his arm and arched up just a bit to kiss him warmly, then he was sweeping her into a deep bend, his lips pressing passionately against hers, one arm supporting her, the other trailing teasingly down over her breasts.

His fingers caught the chain as it hung between her clamped nipples under the fabric of the blouse, and he broke the kiss, gazing down into her eyes. She also saw his nostrils flare as he caught the delicious combination of scents: his favorite perfume and the rich musk of her sex. His lips curled up in a naughty grin.

"You have done well, beloved, " he said, helping her to stand up straight again. "I shall have to think of a suitable reward for you."

"You know I am delighted to please you, Kevin," she replied softly, clinging to his side and losing herself in his deep brown eyes.

"Paula, sweet sexy one, you DO please me, simply by caring about me. That you desire me as well..." His voice trailed off. They stood quietly for a long moment on the doorstep, the silence of lovers who understand what is being said without the need for words. Finally, Kevin kissed Paula lightly.

"We will be late for our reservations if we stand here any longer," he chuckled, taking her arm and guiding her down to the car. He opened the door and stepped back to watch as Paula bent to step into the sexy little sports car.

The black leather skirt rode up, revealing the lower curves of her firm, shapely ass. The thong was barely visible between the lovely globes until it widened into a black triangle to cover her hairless sex. Even there, he could see that Paula's puffy labia were already slipping out from beneath the soft fabric and allowing it to bunch up in her wet, pink slit.

As she settled into the leather of the passenger's seat, Kevin leaned over her. His hand slid under Paula's chin and tilted her head back as he placed a hungry kiss on her lips, sliding his tongue into her mouth. She raised her own hands around his neck and held him as the kiss became more and more heated. At last he broke away and stood. Paula smiled, a little wickedly, for she could see that his erection was straining inside his pants.

"I gather my skirt and thong gave the view you had hoped for, love?" she said softly after he had shut her door and stepped around to slide into the driver's seat. His answer was to take her hand and pull it between his legs. He said nothing else as he started the car and put it in gear.

The drive to the restaurant was not very long, but Paula kept her hand firmly on her Master's cock the entire time. She did not move it or stroke it, since he had not asked that of her. She did feel him throbbing and pulsing under the warm flesh of her palm and fingers, and she could not prevent her mind from picturing the thick, hot shaft as she had seen it so often, standing proud and ready to pleasure her in so many delightfully wicked ways.

Kevin spoke quietly as he drove. He gave no verbal acknowledgement of her hand on the silk-covered bulge of his cock, but a subtle shift of his body in the seat, and once a sharp intake of breath, told her that he was enjoying it. She had to stop thinking about his sweet penis though, because he was telling her what he expected for the evening.

"You remember the rules, don't you?" He glanced at her for just a moment, and she nodded.

"Yes, Kevin, I remember them. I am to sit with my legs apart, and with my chest pushed out. I think you had probably better bring the little round pillow to slip behind my back since I don't think I can hold that position for very long."

He nodded and the hint of a grin played at the corners of his lips. "You would if I commanded... but you will find the pillow in your bag already."

Paula shook her head and smiled. "You seem to always anticipate my worries, Kevin."

"Master."

She gasped and felt her sex moisten. Her voice was hesitant when she responded. "A-am I to call y-you that all evening?"

"Yes. No matter who is at hand. Call me Master."

"V-very well, M-Master." The lust growing in her voice made Kevin's cock throb again beneath her hand, and she moaned softly at the sensation. This was farther than he had ever gone before, and she loved it. Wanted it. Needed it.

"Continue." His voice had an edge, a hardness that made her clamped nipples throb and her sex to grow even more wet.

"I will submit to whatever you require of me as we enter, order and eat. I am to expect to be exposed to others from time to time as well. If I become extremely excited, I am to ask you for permission to masturbate, which you may or may not give." Paula bit her lip, the wickedness of what she was going to do tonight making her shake both with lust and fear. "But what will we do if we are caught, love--I mean, Master?"

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.