Alien Sexual Abduction of Loren - Cover

Alien Sexual Abduction of Loren

Copyright© 2003 by Powerone

Chapter 2: Ass Fucking

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: Ass Fucking - An alien experiments on a reluctant human female with his alien appendages, raping and torturing her.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Science Fiction   BDSM   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Bestiality  

Loren woke with a start, a bad dream still in her head. She was naked on some sort of bed, it was more like it was enveloping her body. She was not hot or cold, the temperature in the room just at the precise point. Her hand moved down between her legs, her fingers running over her bald pussy, pushing between her slit, already wet. The dream she had was very sexual, but also very painful, yet her pussy still managed to be highly aroused. She pushed a finger into her pussy, surprised at how tight it was. She could tighten on it, feeling her pussy gripping the slender finger in a vise like grip. It's not that she had fucked her brains out and her pussy was slack, but it definitely was not this tight. She pushed deeper and to her surprise, she hit upon her hymen. She sat up, startled at the strange development.

"It's true, you're a virgin again, Loren. A nice, hot and tight pussy, just like when you were thirteen." Powerone stood in the corner of the room, admiring the naked body of Loren.

"Was it a dream? I remember you, you're Powerone. Did it really happen? How could I be a virgin again?" Loren was confused, unable to distinguish fact from fiction.

"Oh, yeah, it really happened. You were fucked by Zorg, an alien with the strangest organs. I'm sure you remember his kock. Last time you saw it, you passed out. But you did end up taking twelve inches of ridged, alien kock and cumming like a street whore. Today, we have more experimentation with you and Zorg."

Loren recalled what Powerone told her. She had thought that it was a dream, but looking around the sparse room, brightly lit, but with no apparent source of light, lying in a bed that enveloped her body and feeling her pussy, now a virgin pussy again, maybe this was real. A real nightmare. "WWWhhat do you mean," she stammered, "more experimentation with Zorg," remembering the painful experience she had undergone.

Powerone pulled his cock from his pants, it being over 13 inches long and over three inches in diameter. Thank goodness for whatever had made him this way. "Where we are has had strange effects on me also, as you can see from my cock. Zorg will be fucking you in your asshole with his backsidekock, I am also going to get a chance at the nice, tight asshole. Has your husband ever fucked you in your ass, Loren?"

"Yes, but he doesn't have anything like you have. That thing is as big as a soda bottle, a very big soda bottle," Loren trying to get up from the strange bed, but it prevented her from escaping.

"Mine is nothing compared to Zorg's. You remember, it's only ten inches long and three inches in diameter. While hard, it has the ability to expand in length. They use it to calculate depth perception. It can expand up forty inches in length. It's not smooth, having bumps about the size of a small marbles all over it at unequal intervals. At the end is a marble that could also expand to over the size of a grapefruit. This marble once expanded, can only shrink back down to size again when it expends the liquid that built up inside it. It will shoot out over a quart of very slimy, salty and bitter tasting fluid. Only then would it be able to shrink. You are going to have to please us both today, but I am afraid your tight asshole will have to do a lot of stretching to receive us. This will be very painful for you and I hope that you will please us with your screams."

The door opened and Zorg entered. He could feel his kock harden. Strange, the earth female was having an effect on his appendages. Not unpleasant, he thought. "So lovely Loren, I'm learning to appreciated the naked female flesh. Spread your legs and show me your pussy."

Loren did not know why, but she slowly spread her legs. It was like she had no willpower to stop it. She looked down between her legs, watching as her thighs parted, her pussy lips slowly spreading open, revealing her sex to him. She could see the pink inner lips of her pussy, it had not been that pink since she was a teenager. Her legs spread more until they were over three feet apart, her naked sex now open for them to see.

"Good girl, Loren, pull your pussy lips farther apart, I want to be able to see inside of you," Zorg demanded of her.

Loren's hands moved down over the flat plane of her stomach until it reached her spread sex. She grasped each pussy lip between two fingers and began to pull them open. "I don't want to do this," she cried out, but continued pulling them, pain beginning as the pulled wide. Her inner pussy began to be revealed, the deep dark hole spread open. She looked at Powerone, his cock hard and erect, her face turning red in shame at so openly exposing herself to them.

"Put two fingers inside you and spread your pussy open for us," Zorg again demanded of her.

Loren pulled her fingers and wet them with her lips and began to push them into her tight pussy, feeling it gripping them. "It hurts, I don't understand, I'm so tight." She began to separate her fingers, groaning in pain as it felt like she had a ten-inch cock inside her instead of two tiny fingers. She watched as her pussy was split open by her fingers, the pain radiating from inside her, but her will to stop was gone.

"Very good Loren, more please, I want to be able to see inside your womanhood. I know it hurts, but you must prepare it for our weapons. We will fuck you again, open you up. You will scream in pain but that will serve to make us harder. Now do it." Zorg again willed her to submit, his superior brain being able to override her meager defenses.

It hurt as Loren spread her fingers wider, feeling her inner pussy gripping tighter, attempting to stop her own self-inflicted stretching. Her fingers were now spread as far as she could go, her body unable to stretch anymore. Her pussy was now a gaping hole, dark and forbidden, stretched open for others to see.

"Arch up your lower body, raise your ass up. We want to see you better. And Powerone wants to see that tiny asshole." Powerone watched Loren's body slowly rise up, pushing on the forces of the strange bed holding her body up, watching as she performed for Zorg. His hand reached down and began to stroke his cock as her asshole was slowly revealed, nestled between her parted ass cheeks. It was so tiny, just a small light brown star on a sea of white flesh. He would enjoy sheathing his large cock inside such a tiny morsel. It would squeeze it so nicely, forcing his cum from his balls as it suctioned the hard cock inside her.

Loren looked down at her body, her hips arched up over two feet from the rest of her body, her legs spread obscenely wide, her pussy split by her two fingers revealing her inner sex. Now her asshole was also exposed and this she feared the most. They intended to fuck her in her asshole and she knew that they would have to tear and rip it to get inside of her. They would enjoy that, making her scream, making her milk the cock that plundered her asshole. She continued to hold the pose they had forced upon her, her fingers aching from keeping her virgin pussy open for their inspection.

"Remove your fingers from your pussy, but keep in position. That's good, now a finger up your asshole, show us how tight it is. Show us how it is going to please us today." Zorg watched as her pussy clamped shut tightly as her fingers were pulled from her pussy. "I noticed your fingers are very wet, are you enjoying revealing your body to us Loren?"

She felt her wet fingers touch her delicate asshole, the cool fingers thrilling her, sending shivers up her spine in wicked anticipation of what she was expected to perform. Her husband had fucked her in the ass, but she had never allowed her own fingers to stray to such a forbidden place. She felt her sphincter tighten on the offending digit as she pushed down, pushing a tiny slender finger into the hole. Her slickened finger pushed in, her asshole clamping down on the unnatural act being inflicted on it. It sought to push it out, the only response it had previously performed. She pushed in further, her hips arching up higher, trying to escape the raping digit in her asshole. It was now in up to the knuckle, her fingers turning, the bony appendage rubbing harshly inside her silky insides.

"Good, now two fingers, stretch open again for us to see inside you. Prepare your asshole for our appendages to visit. Make it slick with your juices."

Two fingers were now pressed against her asshole, her groaning in pain only heightening the state of arousal of Zorg and Powerone. "Must I?" her own fingers answering her questions as they sought entrance to her asshole. Loren pushed out on her sphincter, making her asshole pucker outward, relaxing the muscle so the bony fingers could make their way inside her. "AAAAGHH," her asshole now stretched wide, gripping the digits as they began their relentless push into her now virgin backside, stretching and tearing the flesh as they plundered her flesh. She pushed in deeper, her asshole now swallowing the two fingers up to the knuckles, still pushing deeper into her, her stomach cramping as her knuckles now bumped against her stretched asshole.

"Now open them inside you, get a sample of what it will be like to have Powerone's cock inside your asshole."

Loren spread her legs wide, hoping to relieve some of the pain in her stretched asshole and began to slowly pull her fingers apart. The pain shot up her spine and into her brain, but she complied, unable to resist the will of Zorg. Her body jerked in pain as her fingers were now spread over two inches inside her asshole, fighting the muscles inside that tried to prevent her. Her stomach cramped, clamping down on the fingers, trying to force them from her body, her hand too powerful for her inner muscles. Loren stayed in position, spread wide, her fingers opening her asshole, her body trembling in pain.

Powerone pulled a low stool over to the center of the room, a heavy wooden plank making up the seat, four sturdy metal legs holding it up. It stood over a foot and half high, it's purpose abundantly clear. It was made for ass fucking. A perfect height for a female, the metal legs capable of holding ropes, securing a female victim tightly spread over it. The width of it allowed for the exaggerated spread of the victim's legs, opening her asshole to powerful fucks of a hard cock. Her head would hang down, the perfect position for a submissive, accepting her fate to service man, her asshole ready for penetration and the ultimate milking of his cock until she would be filled her with his powerful seed. In his hand, Powerone held the thick, rough hemp rope. He liked it better then clothesline. It controlled the female better, the feeling of helplessness brought about by the rough rope. "Over here, Loren. It is time. Time for you to feel the strength of my cock as it takes your asshole. Bend over the stool so you may be bound."

Loren let her body lower down onto the strange bed. She sat up and slid from it, the first time it had allowed her to do this. All previous attempts had been met by a mysterious power that drew her back down. She marched over to the stool, naked, her breasts upright, her nipples hard and swollen, her pussy slick in anticipation. She did not know why, but she was ready to submit to the ass fucking, even though she knew it was going to be painful. Little did she know how painful it would be. She lowered herself over the stool, the hard wood digging into her flesh. She felt hands reach down and pull her arms along the front legs, her head hanging over the edge. Rope pulled her wrists tightly to the bottom and she winced in pain as the ropes tightened on her flesh.

Powerone stood up and went behind her, admiring the beautiful ass that was before him. He grabbed one trim ankle, dragging it under to the edge, the rope again binding it tightly to it. "Open wide, Loren, let me see you spread your legs for me, show me your tiny asshole," wanting to humiliate her, making her open herself up to be bound. He watched as she submissively complied, her shapely leg moving farther and farther to the other metal leg, her ass cheeks beginning to split open, her tiny pucker peeking out.

Loren felt the cool air on her exposed asshole as she spread her legs, Powerone's hands on her thighs, urging them wider. She knew that she would soon be bound, unable to stop them from taking advantage of her naked body.

"Good girl, wider, spread wider, I want to see your asshole open for me," his hands urging her thighs apart as he watched Loren submissively stretch her leg out wider, splitting her down the middle, the other ankle already bound tightly. "Just a little more," his hand slapping painfully her tender inner thigh. He gripped her ankle tightly and began to tie it with the harsh rope, binding it tightly to the thick metal, the rope indenting her flesh as he tightened it.

Zorg looked over at Loren, bent over the table, her arms bound to the front legs, head hanging down, legs spread obscenely wide, her ass cheeks opened, her asshole already gaping wide, ankles tied securely. Powerone was right, the human female did look sexually attractive when stripped and bound.

Powerone grabbed Loren tightly by the hips, his cock jutting out before him. God, it excited him that his cock was so big. Hope it stays that way when I go back to earth. He pushed the head of his cock, already red and swollen in lust, precum glistening on the tip toward her tiny pucker. He felt her body shudder, his hands tightening on her hips, holding her in place. "I'm going to bust your asshole open, Loren. It's going to feel so good when I am fully engulfed in your tight asshole. You may scream all you want, Loren, that will make my cock harder. I enjoy your cries of pain." He began to push on his cock, his hand fisting the large member, keeping it tightly against the tiny pucker. He watched as it slowly spread, the head of his cock forcing it open. He spit down on his cock, lubricating it to allow easier penetration of her asshole. "Yes, push back on my cock, force your pucker to open. It will go easier on you. After a while it won't hurt any more."

Loren could not believe the pain. Her husband had fucked her asshole before, but he was always slow and gentle. Not like this. She was bound and his cock was being forced into her tiny asshole by sheer force. She grunted, tears falling from her eyes as she felt the burning in her asshole, her sphincter clamping down on the fat cock, bringing more pain to her back passage. She grunted again and pushed back on the cock stretching her asshole open. She felt his cock jump, her sphincter pleasuring him.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.