Drive By - Cover

Drive By

Copyright© 2003 by Trapper

Chapter 3: Priscilla Surrenders

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3: Priscilla Surrenders - A slave trader looking for young virgins spots a beautiful and neglected upper class housewife in the early morning just as her husband drives off. Carelessly leaving the garage door open, she give an open invitation to any who want her. He does! He takes her by force in every opening she has... and just as he cleans up the evidence and starts to leave... her beautiful blonde haired, blue eyed, sixteen year old virgin daughter turns the shower on!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Mother   Daughter   Spanking   Rough   Sadistic   Torture   Violence  

Priscilla wept quietly, she shuddered when the door silently opened and he entered. She looked over at her mother and best friend. Both were naked, hands cuffed behind their backs, on their knees, the cuffs had a chain leading up between their shoulders. The chain was fastened to a large chain dog collar around their necks. Both women were in extreme pain as they forced themselves to keep their bound wrists high up almost to their shoulder blades to keep from choking.

This was the first time she had seen her mother and friend in two days. She had been kept naked, in the dark, unfed or watered. She had laid upon a straw bed those two horrible dark days as she listened to her mother and her friend shriek and scream. She had listened to him as he commanded them to lick each other, to spread their cheeks and take him anally. For two days the rapes had gone on almost night and day. Now it was her turn!

Priscilla heard him chuckle. She kept her gaze fastened on the floor, afraid to look at him, afraid of what was coming. Fear choked her voice to a whimper when she heard him ask, "You ready little one, are you ready to give me your love, are you ready to dedicate yourself to me?"

She slowly looked up at the tall powerfully built man. He who had purchased her, bought and paid for her and her virginity; he who had paid extra for her best friend and mother. Priscilla trembled as she saw him staring at her, his eyes roaming over her naked body.

Without a word he walked over to her mother. "Open," he commanded. Her mother opened her mouth and closed her eyes. Priscilla jumped when she saw his open palm streak downward. The slap made a loud crack that resounded throughout the room. Her mother gasped and looked up at him. Her mouth opened back up and her eyes stayed open and locked on his. "Better, much better. You are a little older than what I consider trainable, but you look so much like your daughter and her friend, almost like three sisters. No matter, if you don't work out, if you don't learn to obey me instantly no matter what I command; you will go out to take care of the men working in the jungle... and you will never see your daughter again."

Priscilla saw a shiny film cover her mother's eyes. She was trying hard not to cry, to show any outward emotion to the cruel man who had purchased her.

She watched as he walked past her mother and stopped in front of her best friend, Shannon. Shannon had the misfortune of stopping to pick Priss up for school. She had walked right into the house, walked right into a beating, rape and abduction. Since she had the same fantastic body and good looks, as the mother-daughter combination the slaver was intent on turning into high priced merchandise, she was taken along too. It was Shannon's misfortune to look almost like a darker haired version of Priscilla and her beautiful mother and also a case of bad timing. A half hour later and she would have been one of the horrified townspeople who wondered what could have happened to the mother and daughter who had so mysteriously disappeared.

He unfastened Shannon from the wall and pulled her to her feet. Almost casually he licked her neck, nipped her ear with his perfect white teeth and began to rub her freshly shaved vaginal mound. Priss stood staring as he slipped a finger into her best friend's vagina and began to work it in and out. She watched both fascinated and horrified as he so casually began to assault her best friend. A glance at her mother who was kneeling next to the two showed Priss that she too was watching with wide-eyed horror.

The mother and daughter stared as the big man began to maul Shannon's tits, to kiss her on the mouth while his other hand continued to massage and finger the trembling girl's rapidly dampening cunt.

"Good girl, very good, you are obedient, you don't resist, your will be rewarded for good behavior," they heard him tell the trembling girl.

"Ahh, you, you will be a good girl too," he said as he turned to Priss. "You are going to be my newest bride. Today I take you to my bed and make a woman out of you. I am going to fill your womb with my seed. If you are a good, very good, I make sure you don't get pregnant. I will keep you for a few years and then send you off to live as a rich young woman. I have had a dozen young virgin brides. You are the most beautiful of all who have come to serve me. You will learn to please my every desire and you will do it any time, any place any way I command." Priscilla stood trembling as she looked at her mother and her friend. Both stared at her, both seemed to be holding their breath, to be shocked rigid and immobile.

Shannon was forced onto the bed on her back. Her pink slit showed wet and pink as he arranged her legs. "Come my little bride," Startled, Priss looked up at him. He was wagging his right hand at her as he commanded her to come to him. Hesitantly she crossed the room and stood silently before him. "Up on the bed on your knees my beautiful one, get up on the bed and let your friend get you ready for your deflowering," he commanded.

Priscilla looked down at Shannon sprawled out on the bed. Her handcuffs were off; all that remained was the collar. Then it sunk into Priss's consciousness; he wanted her to sit on her friend's face. He wanted them to do something lesbian while he watched. He wanted her friend to perform oral sex on her to get her ready for sex with him.

"NOOOOO, NOOOOO," Priscilla screamed and ran to the door. It was locked. Frantically she pulled on the unyielding handle. It would not budge. Suddenly she realized the consequences of her actions put her in danger of a severe beating. The beautiful young teen swirled around to see the room exactly as it was before her refusal and attempted escape. She suddenly felt like a balloon that had been punctured and deflated. "Please, please let us go, don't do this, please, don't hurt us, we won't tell anyone, please, I'm begging, please, don't hurt us anymore!" Her pleading did not seem to affect him in the least. Slowly he walked over to Priscilla's mother. "Your girl has a lot of spirit Clair, she has a lot of backbone. That is good, but it is bad too. I expect her to obey me even if she resists a little. As you see, she does resist, that is ok, and in fact I like it. But, she does not obey. Now there must be punishment administered to correct this situation."

The two teens and Clair stared at the big man. His cruel, scarred face broke into a grin as he walked over to a large leather strap hanging on the wall. "My gringo supplier says you all have tasted the sweet sting of leather, you all respect the kiss of the strap. Is this true?" suddenly he turned to the kneeling Clair. "Do you wish to take the punishment and therefore correct this situation, or shall I administer it to my lovely bride, or perhaps her friend?"

Priss watched, shocked as her mother replied, "Please, don't beat me, please, I have obeyed your every command, please, don't hurt the girls either, please, I'm begging you."

Priss jerked as he turned to her. She backed up to the bed until she was forced to stand or fall. Suddenly the heavy leather strap was a blur streaking by her face. She screamed and fell backwards, aware of a loud smacking noise and another shrill scream of pain. She looked quickly to her left and saw the belt resting on her best friends stomach, a four-inch wide bright red stripe was across both of Shannon's breasts. She was crying, hands held into tight fists beside her quaking body as she fought the pain and lay as still and obedient as possible.

Priscilla gasped in horror as the belt slowly slid across Shannon's stomach and began to rise into the air. "Ok, ok, you sick bastard, I'll do it, don't hit her again," she screamed at him. "Do it now my little bride, get up on your knees and do it quickly," he told her as he shook the belt in the air.

Priss, with tears blinding her, turned to face her friend. Slowly, she spread her legs and brought the right one over Shannon's quivering body. Holding her breath, she crawled up until her crotch was hovering over her friends face. Placing both hands out in front of her she slowly lowered her vagina to Shannon. She felt the gentle pressure of her friend's hands guide her down and then she felt a hot wet jolt. Looking up at a mirror on the wall she could see Shannon's head between her legs. A hot rush ran through Priss as Shannon's probing tongue licked across her inner lips and brushed up against her clit. "Ugh, ohhhh, gaaaaaa, nooooooooooo," the desperate young blonde fought the hot wet tongue that was making her pussy rapidly form juices.

After only a minute of her friend's oral ministrations Priscilla could feel juices flowing from within her vagina, she could feel her vaginal lips swelling; she could also feel her hips begin to subtlety wiggle a little to keep the probing tongue near her clit.

Suddenly she realized she was hearing the sounds of clothing being removed. Looking up into the mirror she saw him taking off the last remaining piece, his under shorts. As the shorts came down his cock sprang up into view. In was monstrous, it belonged on a pony, not a man.

An image of the man who had abducted them flashed through her mind. He had forced her to suck his cock, he had raped her mother and Shannon and he had anally raped her. She could remember every bit of the pain of that assault. When he had forced himself into her anus the pain was so severe she wanted to die, pleaded with him to pull out, promised to obey, anything to stop the horrible pain of his big cock as it slowly broke open her ass and wrought havoc in her cramping bowels. He had not paid attention and Priscilla had slowly lowered her head to the bed, screamed, bucked and fought as he lunged full length into her torn back passage, depositing his salty cream into her burning bowels. The man who had taken her in the ass had a cock half the size of this mans.

"Noooo, noooo, I won't do it," Priss screamed as she jumped up off Shannon's probing tongue. Again she ran to the door, pulled futilely on the handle, again it refused to budge.

Spinning to face him she found he was still standing at Shannon's feet. Horrified, she saw the heavy leather strap smash into Shannon's shaved vagina. She heard the startled shriek as the belt rebounded off the prostrate girls bare sex, watched transfixed, as an almost slow motion scene of horror unfolded before her. The wide leather strap descended with loud cracking noises upon her girlfriend' tits, her stomach, and then her thighs. She laid screaming, bucking, shaking, taking blow after blow with her fists still tightly clenched at her sides.

"Stop, stop, stop," Priscilla shrieked at the completely out of control drug lord. He spun towards her mother. Clair screamed and tried to press against the wall. The heavy strap began to loudly smack onto the screaming woman. Angry red stripes appeared upon her breasts, arms and thighs. Locked into a squatting position, chained to the wall, the helpless woman could only scream and beg for mercy as she was beaten unmercifully until she sagged towards the floor.

"NOOOOOO, STOP," Priscilla screamed as her mother was beaten almost unconscious. Suddenly she could not take it any more, she attacked him, tried to keep her mother from his merciless attack. Her nails racked his naked back, her tiny fists beat his shoulders, she lunged at the strap trying to take it away from him.

She saw him shuddering as she flailed him, assumed it was because of his rage. To her surprise, he turned to face her and she saw he was laughing. He was amused by her defense of her mother. "Good, good, I like a spirited bride," he told her. "Fuck you, you bastard, let us go you fucking pervert, you sadistic fuck," the beautiful young blonde shrieked. "Look at the walls, your are a fruitcake, a mental whacko, a pervert," she continued to scream as she pointed at poster sized color enlargements of Shannon and herself along with the rest of her high school's cheer squad. He had found photos of them taken at games and had the sexiest ones blown up. Almost all of them were of her and Shannon jumping into the air, skirts to their waists, panties showing.

His answer to her tirade was to reach down and stroke his hard cock. Slowly he advanced upon her, grinning, stroking, and uttering incomprehensible threats.

Priscilla jumped upon the bed, spun around and jumped to the closet door; it was locked. He was on the bed reaching for her. She ran to the entry door, screaming, shrieking; she felt his fingertips brush her long blonde hair. She jumped onto the bed just as he jumped off; she spun around to face him when her feet went out from under her. He had grasped the bedspread and jerked it upwards. Priss landed on her ass, tried to get up, it was useless, her feet were grabbed and she was pulled towards him.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.