Dangerous Assignment - Cover

Dangerous Assignment

Copyright© 2003 by Gary Johns

Chapter 14

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 14 - Macarthy Winslow agrees to protect a friend's wife and daughter. He knew it would be dangerous but never guessed where the danger would come from.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Cheating   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Angela had set breakfast up on the outside deck. It was a beautiful and sunny morning with a gentle breeze blowing across the tops of the trees.

Mac came outside and saw Angela sitting at the table. He smiled and took a seat. A minute later, Tess came outside.

"Good morning," she said. She was wearing the same sexy kimono that she had worn last night. It barely covered her crotch.

Even if Mac hadn't known what happened last night, he would have recognized that Tess had that "well fucked" look. Her hair was a mess and her makeup was smeared. Additionally, she had a dreamy look in her eyes. Neither Angela nor Mac saw that she still had his cum running out of her vagina. She knew that she had to clean up soon but she wanted to delay it as long as possible. It was amazing to her how sexy it felt to have a lover's cum running out of her. Some girls at school hated it, but she didn't.

The two women began to talk about what they wanted to do for the day. They agreed that it might be a good day to go down to the courthouse and see Jason, since the trial should be ending soon.

Mac liked the idea, as it would get them out of the house. He was almost afraid to spend another day in the house alone with them. They agreed to leave in an hour.

However, before they left the house, the telephone rang. Mac was coming down the stairs when he heard Angela scream. He rushed over and caught her before she collapsed. She dropped the telephone and Mac helped her to a chair. "What's wrong?" he asked.

"They... they said, Jason collapsed at the courthouse. He just finished ruling on the case when he went into his chambers. They found him on the floor a few minutes later and rushed him to the hospital," Angela gasped, tears pouring from her eyes.

"All right, let's get Tess."

The three of them rushed to the hospital. As they walked toward Jason's room, they saw the doctor coming toward them. His face was somber.

"How's Jason?" Angela asked with dread in her voice.

The doctor slowly shook his head and said, "Not so good. He's in and out of consciousness right now. But, he knew a couple of weeks ago that his time was close. I recommended that he not take this case. But you know the Judge; he insisted that he was well enough to do it. I don't think he can last much longer."

"Oh God!" Tess and Angela exclaimed at the same time. Then, they turned and hugged each other, sobbing.

Mac stood by helplessly, trying to hold back his own tears.

"Can we see him?" Angela asked wiping tears from her eyes.

"Certainly, his room number is 202."

The three of them rushed down the hall and to his room. When they walked in, they saw Jason lying on the bed with an oxygen mask on his face. He looked pale and his eyes were closed.

Angela and Tess rushed over and bent over him but he didn't respond. Mac stood behind them with a worried look on his face.

After an hour or so, Mac went outside the room and looked for the doctor. He asked him more about the prognosis or if there was anything else that could be done. The doctor said it would be an hour-to-hour thing and that there wasn't much they could do for him except make him comfortable. Mac thanked the doctor and went back to the room. When he entered, he saw that Jason was awake and talking with great difficulty to Tess and Angela. They held his hand and tried to make out his words.

For most of the day, Jason went in and out of consciousness. Someone stayed with him at all times.

It was while Angela and Tess went to get something to eat that Jason became lucid again.

"Mac," he whispered from behind the mask.

Mac looked up from the magazine he was reading. "I'm here," he said grabbing his hand. He was surprised that the Judge recognized him.

"Mac... I... want... to thank you again," he gasped.

"You don't need to thank me Judge."

"You... you... saved my family. I... know that... that I can never... repay you," he hissed through the mask.

"Judge, I don't deserve your thanks," Mac said, ready to come clean about what he had been doing.

"Mac... I... know... I know what's... what's been going on. Angela... Angela has been telling me."

"God," Mac whispered and dropped his head to his chest in shame.

The Judge pulled the oxygen mask from his face. "I... gasp... I... told you before Mac, it's okay. Angela... Angela and I have... an agreement. It... it was us... that... gasp... deceived you."

"What?" Mac asked thinking that he hadn't heard him right.

"It... it was the... gasp... only way to get you to..."

Mac couldn't make out all of his words. However, he knew what he was talking about.

"I didn't count... gasp... on Tess. She... she's so... much like... gasp... her mother. It's... not important now Mac. I want... I want... gasp... you to... gasp... promise me something."

"What is it? I'll do anything."

"Take... take care of... them Mac. Don't leave them. You... you know that I trust you. They're... gasp... going to... need someone. Promise me... gasp... Mac."

"I promise," Mac said with tears streaming down his cheeks. He watched the Judge struggling for each breath and pushed the mask back on his face. When his eyes closed, Mac rushed out into the hall and saw Angela and Tess coming back. He waved them toward the room. All three of them rushed in, but it was too late. Angela rushed to his side and grasped his hand. He opened his eyes weakly. She felt him squeeze her hand in return and then his eyes closed and he took his last breath.

Angela, Tess and Mac broke into tears. "Did he say anything?" Angela asked, deeply saddened that she hadn't come back earlier.

"He said he loved you and Tess more than anything in the world," Mac said through his tears. It wasn't his exact words but it was what he meant, Mac thought as he squeezed the Judge's hand one last time.

Before the end of the day, friends and relatives were coming from all across the country. Some of them were going to take hotel rooms but a few were to stay at Angela's house.

Mac volunteered to give up his room but Angela would have none of that. She insisted that she would have plenty of room with the extra bedrooms, family room, and living room.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.