Dangerous Assignment - Cover

Dangerous Assignment

Copyright© 2003 by Gary Johns

Chapter 13

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 13 - Macarthy Winslow agrees to protect a friend's wife and daughter. He knew it would be dangerous but never guessed where the danger would come from.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Cheating   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Mac and Angela spent the rest of the day relaxing around the house. He even agreed to let them use the pool. He felt that it was safe enough to go outside and lounge around the pool because he figured that with the cops crawling around the place someone would have to be a fool to try something. However, he still kept a wary eye out for anything suspicious.

Although it was a relaxing day and Mac was completely satisfied, the sight of Angela coming out of the house in a skimpy string bikini brought on a renewed feeling of excitement. If Tess had not come home when she did, he might have taken her again right there on a pool chair. However, it wasn't only Angela that brought on that feeling of excitement. Tess too had come out in a very skimpy string bikini.

Suddenly, Mac was trying to control his excitement again. Whichever way he turned, he saw swelling breasts and bare ass cheeks. He truly couldn't decide which one of the two women looked the best. Tess was young and her body was tight and sexy. However, Angela had a maturity that Mac loved. She had a few more pounds on her than Tess did but it only added to her sensuality. It was interesting to Mac that there didn't seem to be any competition between the two women. They acted more like sisters than mother and daughter. Mac watched them laugh and talk, several times huddling together and giggling. He wondered if they were talking about him.

He would have been very surprised if he had heard their conversation.

Tess tried to get Mac to get into the pool with her. However, he deferred, preferring to sit with Angela. As the two of them watched Tess swim, Angela reached over and grasped his hand. She squeezed it and Mac squeezed back.

Suddenly, Mac had a flash of guilt. He felt too good to be sitting at his friend's house holding his wife's hand. Yet, there was also a feeling of comfort, something he hadn't experienced since his wife had died.

When Mac saw Tess getting out of the pool, he pulled his hand abruptly away from Angela. He watched the sexy young girl walk over to them. Her tiny suit (or what there was of it) was dripping water. Her breasts jiggled as she walked and the tiny patches of cloth strained to hold her breasts inside. Then Mac gasped. The small strip of material at her crotch had slipped to the side, baring one smoothly shaven and fat outer lip. He could even see the little tattoo. Mac turned to the side and looked at Angela but fortunately she had her eyes closed.

Tess smiled as she walked toward Mac. It was no accident that the material has slipped between her lips. She could feel the seam rubbing her with each step. She walked over and stopped above Mac. She leaned over and giggled as the cool water dripped onto Mac's stomach and crotch. Then she quickly turned around and sat in his lap.

"I'll fix us some lunch," Angela said, abruptly getting up and walking toward the house.

Mac watched Angela's sexy bare ass as she walked away and his excitement grew. Then, he glanced down at Tess's exposed crotch.

Tess saw his eyes and looked down. Then she smiled and reached down as if to fix her suit. However, she grasped the material and pulled the other side into her slit. Now, both fat outer lips were totally exposed, separated by the material running up the middle. "Is that better?" Tess giggled.

"Tess!" Mac gasped as the young girl began to squirm on his lap.

Tess felt his penis throbbing under her ass and smiled. Then she reached between her legs and touched the swollen shaft under his shorts. She saw Mac's look of total shock. "I haven't thanked you for saving Mom and I." Then she turned and pressed her breasts to him as her lips captured his. Her hips squirmed on his lap and her bare ass cheeks massaged his tightly confined penis.

Mac moaned. He wanted to pull away but her squirming ass and soft breasts made him hesitate. He opened his mouth, letting her tongue enter. Another moan came from deep in his throat. Within seconds, both of them were breathing hard.

"Mmmm... Mmmm..." Angela said, clearing her throat.

Mac pulled his lips away from Tess like he had been burned and abruptly pushed her from his lap. He looked at Angela standing with a couple of glasses of iced tea and a smile on her face.

"I thought you might like some tea," she said, looking at Mac's tented shorts. Another little smile appeared at the corners of her mouth. Then she looked at Tess. She had a scowl on her face at being interrupted. Paybacks are hell! she thought and smiled sweetly at her daughter.

"Uh... thanks!" Mac said, his face turning red with embarrassment as he reached for the glass Angela held out to him.

The rest of the afternoon was difficult for Mac. Both women seemed to be teasing him to distraction. At one point, when Tess was in the house, Angela turned to her side, facing him. He watched as she slipped her hand inside her bikini top and freed one large breast. Mac watched in amazement as she played with the nipple, pinching it and pulling the hard tip. She kept it up until Tess came back outside. Then, she casually slipped it under the cloth again like nothing had happened.

Then, when Angela was inside, Tess took a seat across from Mac. She lifted her legs and let them hang across the arms of the lawn chair.

Mac watched in total amazement as she pulled the crotch of her bikini aside and began to play with herself. She showed no modesty or embarrassment at her wanton display.

Fortunately, Angela returned before Mac went completely mad.

Later, Mac was relieved when Angela suggested that they all go out to dinner.

Angela and Tess were both dressed in tight, short dresses when they came downstairs that evening. Mac whistled and complimented them on their choice of clothes. He had arranged for one of the policemen to drive them to his favorite Italian restaurant where they had a pleasant meal with a couple of bottles of wine.

On the ride home, he and the two women sat in the back. Both women snuggled next to him, each of them placing a hand gently on his thigh with his arms around their shoulders. As they rode quietly, he suddenly felt Tess's hand moving higher. He squirmed, trying to dissuade her from what he thought she was going to do. Inch by inch it drew closer to his now lengthening penis. Angela had her head on his shoulder and seemed to be asleep. He almost gasped as Tess's little finger touched the head of his penis. Suddenly, his pants grew very tight as his penis hardened. The position forced it to crawl down his leg.

Tess almost giggled as she rubbed her little finger over the swollen head. She could feel wetness under her finger already. It was dark in the back of the squad car so she couldn't see very well but she was sure that a spot was forming on his pants.

Angela pretended to be asleep as she watched her daughter excite Mac. It took all of her willpower not to reach down and join her. However, it was Tess's night, so she contented herself with watching.

Although Mac was pretty sure that Angela knew some, if not all, of what he and Tess had done, he was nonetheless petrified. Now, he wished that he had taken his jacket off. At least he would be able to cover his excitement.

It was an excruciatingly slow ride home for Mac.

Tess was relentless as she continued to use her little finger to tease him. She did it gently, just passing the tip over the now swollen head and sliding it down the drooling slit.

Mac was sure that there was a wet spot on his pants but was afraid to look down. Instead he stared forward, chastising himself for not wearing underwear.

Soon, Tess had the head so wet that his pants were almost transparent and clearly outlining the crown.

Mac was relieved when they arrived home. He quickly stripped off his jacket to hide his obvious erection and the large wet circle on his pants.

As soon as they were inside the house, Angela and Tess said they were tired, kissed Mac good night and went to their rooms.

Mac was more than a little disappointed and incredibly frustrated when Angela didn't give any indication that she wanted a replay of the morning's activity. Then he figured that she was putting on a show for Tess and that she would come back later. He hoped that she would hurry or he would have to take matters into his own hands.

It was after midnight and Mac was still awake when he heard the doorknob turn. He smiled. Slowly, the door opened and Mac strained his eyes in the dark. He groaned quietly when he saw that it was Tess and not Angela. Still, his heart began to beat rapidly.

Tess walked over to the bed, wearing a sexy silk kimono. She stopped at the edge of the bed, looking down at Mac. She untied the belt that held the robe closed and let it drop to the floor, leaving her naked.

"Tess, you shouldn't be here. Your mother..."

"Don't worry about Mom," she interrupted. "She won't bother us," she said as she reached down and lifted the blanket. "It's my turn to thank you."

Her turn, Mac thought. What does that mean?

Mac was nude as usual. He felt powerless to stop Tess as she pulled the blanket down until his entire body was exposed. His penis was hard and throbbing, giving away his excitement.

"God... I love your cock," Tess said obscenely as she stared at the large penis. Then she crawled onto the bed and pressed her naked body to Mac.

Mac didn't protest when Tess brought her lips to his. Nor did he protest when she pulled him toward her and reached for his hand. He let her direct it between her legs. A little moan escaped both of their mouths as his fingers found her very wet vagina. Almost by instinct, Mac slipped his finger between the swollen lips and into her body.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.