Dangerous Assignment
Chapter 8

Copyright© 2003 by Gary Johns

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Macarthy Winslow agrees to protect a friend's wife and daughter. He knew it would be dangerous but never guessed where the danger would come from.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Cheating   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Mac went outside and checked some of the wiring, finding the short in a connection leading to the front door. At least that problem is out of the way, he thought as he went back inside.

"Uncle Mac," Tess said as she came walking down the long spiral staircase. "Can I have my boyfriend Randy come over tonight?"

"Tess, I would rather you not do that."

"Why not? I can't stay cooped up in this house for weeks without some diversion. Besides, he's going to bring over my school work so I don't get too far behind." She stood with her arms crossed and one foot out, tapping on the floor like a petulant child.

Mac couldn't really think of a good reason why Tess couldn't have her boyfriend over. "Alright, but he has to be out of here by midnight."

"One," Tess returned with a smile.

"Okay, one o'clock but no later."

"Thank you," Tess said and rushed up to Mac and hugged him.

The hug lasted a lot longer than it should have. Mac finally had to pry her hands from him. "Uh... Tess, I have to get to work." He felt like he had said those words a hundred times in the last two days.

"Oh, all right," Tess said begrudgingly.

Mac shook his head and went upstairs to the equipment room again. It was now filled with wires and computer terminals. He checked all the equipment to make sure it was working properly and then went to his room. He put on his jogging shorts, sleeveless shirt, running shoes, his holster and pistol and went out for an afternoon jog. It gave him a chance to get some fresh air and exercise. It also gave him a chance to check out the property before the sun went down. More importantly, it provided him some relief from the two sexy women.

It was nearly five miles around the property. There were other large houses in the area but mostly woods and open fields. It didn't take long for Mac to work up a sweat. Running on the grassy hills turned into a good work out.

Mac worried about the remoteness of the house-there were just too many good places for an ambush. It would have been far easier, Mac thought, if the Judge lived closer to town and the police department.

When Mac returned to the house, he went directly to his room. He wanted to clean his pistol before he took a shower. He took his pistol out of the holster and laid it on a towel on the bed. Then he got his cleaning equipment and sat down. He was running the cleaning rod through the barrel when his eye caught something in the doorway. When he looked up, he saw Tess leaning against the doorframe in a bathrobe with a towel wrapped around her head.

"Hi Uncle Mac, whatcha doing, cleaning your 'gun'," she said with a smile, emphasizing the word "gun". She walked over to the bed.

"It's a weapon, not a gun," Mac said remembering a time in basic training when he had referred to his weapon as a gun. The drill sergeant made him stand on the barracks steps and hold his crotch in one hand and the rifle in the other. He had to repeat over and over, "This is my weapon and this is my gun. This is for fighting and this is for fun." It was a lesson he never forgot.

"Can I see your big 'gun'?" Tess said intentionally ignoring his correction and looking at his crotch as she sat on the bed.

Mac felt a little irritation at her innuendo. Years of jabs between salty cops gave Mac a quick wit when challenged. Before he thought of what he was saying he blurted, "Little girls shouldn't play with big guns." Suddenly, he saw fire in Tess's eyes and she immediately stood up. Mac's chin dropped and his eyes opened in shock when Tess opened her robe, revealing her naked body.

"Does this look like a little girl?" she almost hissed.

Mac stared in complete shock. However, he wasn't too shocked to notice that Tess had gorgeous breasts, an incredibly flat stomach and a totally bald pubic mound like her mother. And, there was that little rose, an inch from the lips of her vagina. "Tess!" he almost screamed. However, not before he got his eyes filled with her soft flesh. His attempt at acting like the indignant adult failed when he felt his penis reacting and begin to slowly crawl down his leg.

Tess didn't miss his reaction. Her eyes stared at his pulsing crotch and she smiled when she realized the effect she was having on him. She closed her robe and sat back down on the bed and said, "Sorry Uncle Mac, it's that wild streak I get from Mom." Then she lay on her side with her hand holding her head up like nothing had happened.

Mac didn't say anything; he couldn't. Nervously, and with trembling fingers, he began to break the weapon down to clean the trigger mechanism, trying desperately to will his penis down. However, Mac was all thumbs and it took him twice as long as normal to get the mechanism apart. His head was almost spinning as the smell of lilac soap and hair shampoo almost overcame the smell of gun oil.

Tess silently watched Mac for a long time. Then she asked, "Uncle Mac, have you ever killed anyone?"

"Yes."

"What's it feel like?"

"Terrible."

Tess fell silent again, watching Mac work on the metal parts. Finally, she got up enough nerve to ask the question. "Why did you stop coming to see me and my Mom?" she asked.

That was the question Mac had been dreading. "It's a long story Tess, and personal."

"You know, I thought I had done something wrong. I cried myself to sleep almost every night for a long time."

Mac looked up and saw tears in her eyes. "Oh God no Tess, you didn't do anything wrong." Now Mac felt even worse about his childish behavior. Quickly, he moved the parts of his pistol to the side of the bed and pulled Tess into his arms. Somehow, he ended up lying on his back with Tess in his arms, her head on his chest. Then he felt even worse when he heard the young girl begin to sob. "I was such a fool Tess. I'm so sorry," he said as he stroked her back and held her to him.

The two of them stayed like that for a long time. Finally, Tess lifted her head. She looked into Mac's worried face and then pulled back further. She reached up and removed the towel around her head, letting her wet hair fall to her shoulders, her eyes staring into Mac's.

Mac was frozen as he watched Tess's lips move toward his. A moan escaped his lips when her lips touched his. He knew that he should force her away but suddenly he had no strength in his arms. I've hurt her enough already, he reasoned.

Tess moaned as her tongue entered his mouth. His lips were as sweet as she had dreamed they would be. Her hand moved quickly until it touched Mac's naked thigh. She felt him quiver. Without hesitation, her hand slipped upward and until it covered his thinly covered penis.

Mac's body tensed but he didn't move to stop her. He just moaned as her tongue searched his mouth.

When Tess's hand found his half-hard penis and wrapped around it she almost climaxed. It was huge, even without being fully erect. She could feel her vagina throbbing as juice began to stream out.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.