Dangerous Assignment - Cover

Dangerous Assignment

Copyright© 2003 by Gary Johns

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Macarthy Winslow agrees to protect a friend's wife and daughter. He knew it would be dangerous but never guessed where the danger would come from.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Cheating   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

When Mac finally made it back to the house, his erection was gone but not forgotten. His normal logic had left him as a result of the events of the past few hours. If he had been thinking clearly, he would have surmised that something was going on that was beyond the Judge's need for him to protect his family.

Mac walked into the house and saw Tess coming down the stairs with her yearbook. He noticed that she had on a different pair of shorts. These were bright yellow and clung to her lower half like a second skin. He almost gasped when his eyes dropped to her crotch and he could see the shape of her sex lips separated by the seam.

"There you are. I was looking all over for you," Tess said with a mock pout. "Then I looked out the back window and saw you still down in the garden with Mom," she added with a strange smile.

Mac could feel his face turning red. Did she see anything? he thought with panic. "Uh... uh... your Mom and I had some things... to talk about."

"I'm sure," she said almost sarcastically. "Come on into the living room," she said and grabbed his hand, pulling him behind her. She set the yearbook on the coffee table and went to her knees on the floor between the table and sofa. Mac sat on the sofa.

"Are you going to college?" Mac asked, trying to act calm as she opened the book in front of him. From his vantage point on the sofa, Mac had an unwanted view down the front of Tess's top. His eyes naturally went to the open jersey. God, he could practically see her nipples he thought as he forced his eyes back to the yearbook.

"Yes. I'm going to a local college for now. With my dad... my dad being sick, I didn't want to go away," Tess said with thinly veiled emotions. She sniffled, wiped her nose and then Tess proceeded to show Mac various pictures of her and her friends.

Finally Mac's heartbeat began to return to normal and he relaxed. As he looked at the yearbook, he observed that Tess seemed to be on almost every page. She was either in some club or on a sports team. She was even on the cheerleading squad. "Is this the school's yearbook or yours?" Mac asked and laughed.

"I was very active in high school," Tess answered smiling up at Mac. She saw his eyes and leaned a little further over, insuring that he had a good view down her top. She could feel her nipples getting hard as excitement began to course though her. Her eyes drifted to the crotch of his pants. There was a noticeable bulge and it seemed to be getting bigger. It was pretty obvious that the trip to the garden with her Mom had accomplished the objective.

Mac didn't miss Tess's movement or the hardening nipples. He could feel himself becoming excited again so he tried to focus his eyes on the yearbook.

When they finished looking at the yearbook, Tess jumped up and pulled Mac to his feet. "Let me show you my room. It's changed a lot since you were here last."

"Uh... Tess, I really have to get going."

"Please, please, please," she whined like a little girl.

Mac sighed and said, "Alright, but then I have to get moving. I have a lot of things to do if I'm going to move in here."

"You're moving in?" Tess squealed and jumped into Mac's arms, grasping him in a bear hug. When she pulled away, she grabbed his hand to take him upstairs.

Mac let her lead the way. He lagged a bit behind, watching the young girl's butt as she moved up the steps. Damn, she moves just like her mother, Mac thought as he watched her firm ass sway. The shorts were incredibly tight on her butt. He felt his penis begin to grow again as he saw the shorts pull upward between the cheeks to reveal the lower globes of her buttocks.

Tess could feel Mac's eyes on her ass and her vagina throbbed. Suddenly, the crotch of her shorts felt very tight on her swollen lips.

Tess had hastily cleaned up her room. She led Mac inside and said, "Sit down a minute, let me show you some pictures." Then she walked over to the closet and bent over.

Mac tried to look elsewhere but his eyes were drawn back to her butt. As she bent over with her legs straight, the seam of the tight shorts pulled between the cheeks again, separating and emphasizing the firm orbs. The elastic around the legs pulled upward, exposing most of her lower cheeks. It seemed that she was taking an inordinately long time to find the album.

Tess could feel his eyes on her ass and a little trickle of girl juice dripped from her swollen lips. She hoped that Mac couldn't see that. Then, she stretched lower, the seam slicing between her swollen lips until it rubbed her clit.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.