Dangerous Assignment - Cover

Dangerous Assignment

Copyright© 2003 by Gary Johns

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Macarthy Winslow agrees to protect a friend's wife and daughter. He knew it would be dangerous but never guessed where the danger would come from.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Cheating   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

"Thanks for coming on short notice Mac. Can I get you something to drink?" Judge Rhinehold asked as he walked over to his well stocked bar.

"Yes, a scotch on the rocks please," Mac said as he took a seat on the large leather sofa. Mac looked around the room as the Judge made them drinks. It had been a long time since he had been here, but not much had changed. The room still smelled of cigar smoke and aged leather. It was neat but in a male sort of way. There were law books piled on desks and the shelves were filled from floor to ceiling. It was definitely a man's room. Mac doubted that Angela or Tess came in here very often.

The Judge walked over and took a seat in his favorite chair. "It's been a while Mac. I'm glad you could make it."

"It's great to see Angela and I can't believe how Tess has grown."

"She certainly has. She gets like her mother more everyday; stubborn and a little wild I'm afraid," the Judge said with a worried smile like a nervous father. "Listen Mac, I'll get right to the point. I need your help."

"Sure Judge, anything," Mac said sincerely. Suddenly, he was very concerned. This seemed serious, he thought, as he took a sip of his drink. He stared at his long time friend and could see that he seemed tense. Mac knew the Judge took pride in not showing what he was thinking. It helped to keep a poker face when you were a federal judge. He also noticed that he looked much older than the last time he had seen him. He looked pale, even frail. It was somewhat of a shock. The Judge had always been a big, strong man and he was rarely sick. Mac could see his hand tremble slightly as he took a drink. He suddenly realized that the Judge looked ill.

"Mac, I'm sitting on a big case that involves the RICO Act and racketeering. There are some big names involved here; very powerful people with mob connections." The Judge suddenly looked uneasy, taking a quick drink.

Mac knew that the Judge always had the toughest cases and, in fact, he seemed to revel in them. This one must be something really big for him to be asking for help, he thought, as he waited for the Judge to continue.

"There is a rumor that they-these guys-are going to put a contract out on me or my family." Again, the Judge paused to let what he had said sink in.

Mac's police trained mind jumped into action. A million thoughts went through his head. However, he knew that he had to think clearly and act calmly. The situation seemed identical to his, almost ten years ago. "Why don't you have police protection already?" Mac said immediately. He hadn't seen any patrol cars or men in uniform around outside.

"I'm getting to that. I said that it is a rumor so far. However, I can't afford to take a chance. One of the problems is that the bench wants to sequester me for the duration of the trial. I'm okay with that but I know Angela and Tess will rebel. They would never stand for being cooped up for an extended period of time-maybe weeks. Besides, there isn't much time..." the Judge said and hesitated. "Preliminary arguments start tomorrow."

"Well, Tess and Angela don't have much choice," Mac said firmly.

"Ah, spoken like a man that hasn't lived with two women for years. I told you they were stubborn. That's where you come in. I want you to protect them!"

"Me! Why not just have the police do it?" Mac said, his voice raised.

"Because I trust you Mac," the Judge responded calmly.

"Judge, I don't deserve that trust. Remember, I was the one that couldn't even protect my own wife." Beside, Mac thought, I can't be trusted to be alone with your wife.

"I knew you would say that Mac. You know we have discussed that a thousand times. There was no way you could have known that those guys were going to try a hit on you. You did everything the right way. How could you have known that your family was a target? I have an advantage-I know about it."

Mac sat silent, his memories almost overwhelming him. It all came rushing back... the tragedy, the situation with Angela.

"Listen Mac, you're the best there is at what you do. And, most importantly, you're a good friend. That's why I want you to move in here while I'm gone."

Move in! Mac thought. He obviously doesn't know what he is saying. Yeah, I'm a good friend that had oral sex with your wife! Mac's mind screamed with self-loathing in his heart. Suddenly Mac was very concerned. There was no way he could live under the same roof with Angela. He stood up and walked over to the bar and poured himself a scotch. Suddenly, his was shaking when he took a drink. "Judge, that's not a good idea. I'll help but I don't think I should stay here."

"Why not? Mac, I need you close by. Angela and Tess... well, they can be a handful and I don't think you can do it on a part-time basis. Additionally, I want you to upgrade my security system and make sure the house is secure."

Mac took another gulp of his drink. "It's just not a good idea."

"Listen Mac, I've never asked anything from you. Now I need your help. If anything happened to Angela or Tess..." the Judge said and paused.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.