Den of Debauchery - Cover

Den of Debauchery

Copyright© 2003 by Sahebji

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - This story is about the meteorical rise of Randy, the main character of the story, who is a weak no good lazy dreamer, in a job he takes up unwillingly at the diktat of his father. There he has his first sexual experience and....

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Group Sex   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

Few days before Seema's birthday Mala, Sudha, Reema, Arti and me sat discussing how to achieve our goal of deflowering Seema on her birthday. We all agreed that the MD would be on his guard this time and would never agree to us throwing Seema's birthday party.

'Sudha do you think we have to be careful about Kala also?' Arti asked.

'No not in my opinion. Kala is very pragmatic about this. She knows that one day her daughters are going to be fucked. It hardly matters to her if it is today or tomorrow' Sudha replied.

'If this is so then maybe we can take her in confidence about our intentions?' I asked.

'No don't do that she would never actively conspire to have Seema screwed but if it happens she won't interfere' Sudha replied.

'Will there be a party at all?' Arti inquired.

'Definitely. Seema is her papa's favourite. He has promised her a party and he will keep his word but the mute question is where will it be held?' Reema replied.

'Is Seema still enamoured by her pussy eating English teacher, what is her name I forgot ah yes, Miss Breganza' Arti asked.

'Unfortunately yes' Mala replied, 'this makes the task even more difficult'.

Just then the phone rang. MD was on the line. 'Randy I have called to invite you and Arti to Seema's birthday party on Saturday' he said.

'Thank you sir' I responded, 'but why do you take the trouble of giving a party. We could have easily arranged it here like we did on Reema's birthday' I said grinning into the receiver.

'Randy, do you think I am a fool' MD said laughing loudly, 'and let my innocent daughter come to your flat so that you can pop her cherry also. No way my friend, this time the party will be held at my house. I am warning you that any attempt by you to fuck her will be severely dealt with'.

'Sir you are unduly suspicious of me' I lied, 'I have no designs on Seema's virginity'.

'Maybe not but I believe in that caution is better part of valor' MD laughed, 'see you both at five on Saturday' and rang off.

'It was the MD inviting us to Seema's birthday do on Saturday at his residence' I told the others.

'But why did you say that you had no designs on her virginity?' Mala asked.

'To make him feel more complacent and also to make sure that he does not change the venue' I replied.

'How does holding the party at the house help us?' Sudha asked.

'While talking to him an idea came to my mind. I thought that maybe we could do it the same way Pushpa lost her virginity' I said.

'Who is Pushpa and what happened?' Sudha asked. Mala told her how Pushpa lost her cherry.

'This is all fine but I still do not see the point' Sudha said.

'Hold it' Arti said, 'I have a plan. Her love for pussy eating will be her down fall'. Arti then proceeded to explain her plan in detail. After fine tuning the plan we all agreed to follow it.

On Saturday Arti and I reached MD's house at sharp five. After the usual cake cutting etc. the younger crowd switched on the music system to listen to the latest hits and we all sat making small talk.

'Sir it has been a long time since we all had some fun together' Arti said, 'how about now?'

'Why not the music is too loud for me anyway' MD replied leading the way to his study. Arti lingered behind. 'Mala remember to give her four biscuits to eat and no more' she whispered to Mala.

'Don't worry I will do the needful' Mala assured.

When in the study we all undressed except for Sudha. 'What is with you my dear aren't you going to show us your choot today?' MD asked.

'It will not help. I am not well' Sudha replied.

'Meri jaan agar teri choot bimaar hai tau kya hua hum teri gaand tau maar sakte hain (Darling how does it matter if your cunt is sick but we can still fuck you in your ass hole)' MD smiled.

'Jab koyi meri gaand maarna chahega tab main bhi kapdre uttar doongi (When anybody wants to fuck me in my butt then I will also undress)' Sudha replied evenly.

While the MD and Sudha were discussing the status of Sudha's cunt I laid Kala on the large divan and started to fuck her. Losing interest in the condition of Sudha's choot the MD, pulling Arti down on the large divan next to us said, 'Arti my dear let us also start. Randy and Kala are already ahead of us' and prepared to enter her.

'No wait' Arti said, 'this is no fun. Eat my pussy and make me beg you to fuck me'.

'Sure if that is what you want' MD said taking Arti in his arms. While the MD cuddled and coddled Arti I fucked Kala with hard and fast strokes.

Soon Arti was moaning with pleasure. 'Oh sir it is lovely' she moaned, 'lick harder'.

Kala was in throes of pleasure. She was moaning loudly and her bottoms were moving in rhythm of my strokes.

'OH SIR PUT YOUR TONGUE INSIDE MY CHOOT' Arti screamed, 'YES THAT IS WAY. TONGUE FUCK ME'.

'OH RANDY FASTER. Y... HES HARDER. GOD IT FEELS SO GOOODDD' Kala shouted. I continued to ram my cock into her choot as fast and hard as I could.

'OH SIR STOP. I CAN"T BEAR IT ANY MORE' Arti shouted, 'OH FUCK ME. PUT YOUR BIG COCK INSIDE MY CHOOT AND FUCK ME AS YOU HAVE NEVER FUCKED ME BEFORE'.

'No I won't not yet' MD laughed, 'first beg me'.

'OH PLEASE SIR I BEG YOU' Arti pleaded, 'FUCK ME'.

'Arti now I will make mince meat out of your choot' the MD laughed ramming his cock up Arti's cunt.

'AAAAHHHHH IT IS SO LOVELY' Arti sighed.

'Y... HES RANDY Y... HES. DON"T STOP. Y... HES JUST A FEW MORE STROKES. Y... HES! Y... HES! OOOHHHH RANDDDDYYYY I AMMMM COOMMMMMIIIIINNNNGGGGGGG' Kala screamed. At that moment with a loud satisfied grunt I poured my seed into her waiting choot.

'OH! Randy this was the best fuck ever' Kala panted, 'we must do it again'.

'Sure my love' I replied lighting a cigarette.

Just then as per Arti's plan Sudha came in. 'Randy come with me for a minute' she said softly.

'Sure' I replied and whispered to Kala, 'darling I will be right back'.

'Okay, but don't be too long. I will be waiting' Kala sighed.

The MD was so intent on making mince meat out of Arti's choot that he did not notice this small exchange. Sudha and I crept out of the room. Sudha led me to Seema's room. Seema was lying naked on the bed with her legs spread wide in the air.

Mala was busy eating her pussy. 'OH DIDI PUSH YOUR TONGUE DEEPER INTO MY CHOOT. I TELL YOU THE ITCH IS HIGHER. YES MUCH DEEPER' Seema screamed.

'Seema this is best I can do. I can't go any deeper your hymen is in way' Mala panted.

'OH BREAK THE STUPID HYMEN BUT INSERT YOUR TONGUE AS DEEP AS YOU CAN' Seema gasped.

'Seema my dear look who is here' Sudha announced.

Seema turned head towards me and saw me standing naked with my cock in the air. 'Oh Randy I am sooo glad that you are here' Seema cooed, 'Mala's tongue is not long enough. Tum apna laurda meri choot main ghusserd kar yeh khujli mita do (Shove your cock in my cunt and put an end to this itch)'.

'Mera laurda teri kori choot ko phard dega (My cock will deflower you)' I replied moving the fore skin up and down in anticipation of taking her virginity.

'Phard do meri choot ko lakin iss khujli se mujhe chutkara dila do (Deflower me but give me relief from this damned itch)' Seema begged.

'As you like my dear' I said and lay down on top of her and rubbed my cock between her cunt lips. Sudha winked at Reema and said softly, 'Reema now do your thing'.

Reema standing in the open door shouted, 'PAPA AAP WAHAN ARTI KO CHOD RAHE HAIN AUR YAHAN RANDY SEEMA KI KORI CHOOT PHARDENE KI TAYYARI KAR RAHA HAI (PAPA YOU ARE FUCKING ARTI THERE BUT HERE RANDY IS PREPARING TO DEFLOWER SEEMA)'.

'OH RANDY WHAT ARE YOU DOING PUT IT IN' Seema gasped loudly, 'BY RUBBING YOUR COCK ON MY SLIT YOU ARE ONLY INCREASING THE ITCH'.

'Give me a moment my dear' I replied, 'I will soon deal with the itch'.

'W... W... WHAT ARE YOU SAYING RANDY IS HERE FUCKING YOUR MAMA' we heard the MD shout back, 'KALA WHERE IS RANDY?'

We could not hear Kala's reply distinctly. 'YOU STUPID BITCH WHY DID YOU LET HIM LEAVE. DO YOU KNOW THAT HE IS ABOUT TO DEFLOWER SEEMA' MD screamed at Kala, 'GOD I MUST GO AND PREVENT SEEMA FROM LOSING HER VIRGINITY'.

'HEY! STOP YOU CAN'T LEAVE NOW' Arti shouted, 'I AM ABOUT TO CUM'.

'ARTI LET GO OF MY HAND I CAN MAKE YOU CUM LATER' MD pleaded, 'BUT IF SEEMA LOSES HER VIRGINITY IT WILL BE GONE FOREVER'.

There was a sound of a scuffle and MD entered the room dragging Arti, who still held on to his arm trying to stop him, followed by a dreamy eyed Kala.

Seeing that my cock was still at the entrance of Seema's choot and not inside it the MD cried, 'Randy don't. Please Randy, don't deflower my darling daughter Seema. I beg of you'.

For a moment I hesitated. 'Randy kayka intezaar hai phard de isski choot (Randy what are you waiting for pop her cherry)' Sudha urged.

'No Randy no, don't listen to her. Spare Seema's virginity' MD pleaded.

'Randy don't listen to my papa do what aunt Sudha says and pop my cherry' Seema panted.

'As you wish my dear' I said and taking a firm grip of her applied pressure to enter her virgin cunt.

'RAAAANNNNDDDYYY NOOOO' MD shouted and grabbed my hips to stop my progress but it was futile. My cock pressed in.

'OWWA' Seema cried as the head of cock disappeared into her wet choot. I continued to press. Seema's eyes widened in surprise and her mouth opened.

'AAAA' she cried as her hymen stretched and wrapped itself around my phallus. Suddenly the thin membrane tore. 'AAAAAAYYYYYIIIIIIEEEE GOD RANDY THAT HURT' Seema screamed with pain as my cock buried itself deep inside her and I started the fuck motion.

'Oh Randy what have done' MD wailed.

'Randy ne Seema ki kori choot phard di hai aur ab usse chod raha hai (Randy has deflowered Seema and is now he fucking her)' Sudha said laughing wickedly.

Ignoring her comment the MD said, 'Randy you told me on phone that you had no design on Seema's virginity then why did you take it?' I stopped pumping to answer him.

'Yes sir I did b... ' I started but Seema interrupted me.

'Shut up papa this is no time for the Spanish Inquisition. Let him finish fucking me first then you can cross examine him' Seema said then turning to me added, 'Randy darling main chahati hoon ki ab tum mujhe chodo (Randy darling I want you to fuck me now)'.

'Darling your wish is my command' I said and resumed pumping her choot.

'Bravo! Well said my dear' Sudha said clapping gleefully.

'You seem to be very pleased with this sordid affair' MD said sarcastically to Sudha.

'Why not? It is a part of my revenge' Sudha replied cuttingly.

'WHAT AGAIN! I thought we had dealt with it already' MD asked surprised.

'No that was for humiliating me and this is for turning my dear husband's dream company into a den of debauchery' Sudha replied tersely.

'God! With friends like you I don't need enemies' MD muttered softly and fell weakly into an easy chair.

'Oh Randy it feels soooo goood' Seema sighed. I was enjoying myself and started to fuck her tight choot harder. I felt her bottoms twitch with pleasure. I increased the speed of my strokes.

'Oh it is getting better and better. Y... HES FUCK ME HARDER. Y... HES LIKE THIS. GODDD I AM ABOUT TO CUM. Y... HES RANDY FASTER. OH! OH! I AM THERE. JUST A FEW MORE STROKES YESSSS I AAAMMM COOMMMMIIINNNGGGGGG' she shouted and fell back breathing hard. As it was my second fuck I was not ready to come yet and continued to move the in and out motion.

After a few minutes her hips started to move in the rhythm of my strokes. 'Oh Randy I think I am going to cum again. OH DON'T STOP. Y... HES DARLING FUCK ME HARDER AND FASTER. Y... HES RANDY MORE. Y... HES MORE'. Suddenly her body arched. 'OH RANDY I CAN'T HOLD IT ANY LONGER. OHHHH RAAANNNDDDDYYYYY' Seema screamed gasping for breath.

After few more strokes her cunt received a man's seed for the first time. We lay in a tight embrace kissing and savoring the intense emotion we had just experienced. When our kiss broke Seema sighed, 'This was thousand, no million times better than what Miss Breganza does to me'.

Suddenly MD came to life. 'Who is this Miss Breganza?' he inquired.

'Just a woman who was trying to turn your darling daughter into a lesbian' Sudha retorted.

'The bitch' he said, 'all right Randy now answer my question. Why did you do it?'

'The truth is that I had no choice' I replied, 'when I came into the room Seema was lying naked with her legs spread wide in the air. Spotting me she said "Randy please fuck me". Being a gentleman I complied with her demand'.

'Seema is that right?' MD asked his daughter.

'Yes papa that is exactly what I said' Seema replied, 'Randy please fuck me again'.

'Of course my love' I replied. 'AAAHHHH' she sighed as I slid my cock into her tight choot.

'God what is with my girls' MD lamented shaking his head, 'for them there is no other man in world other than Randy. First Mala gives him her cherry, then Reema and now Seema'.

'Why not! Randy is a sexy man with a huge cock' Kala said, 'if I was a virgin today I would have gladly let him pop my cherry'.

'Kala do you ever think of anything else other that big cocks and fucking?' MD retorted sarcastically.

'Of course I do' Kala replied indignantly and giggling naughtily added, 'but only sometimes'. Everyone laughed but the MD muttered 'horny bitch' softly to himself.

When we had finished fucking, Sudha inquired grinning devilishly, 'Randy kya tum Seema ki gaand nahin maaroge? (Randy aren't you going to fuck Seema in her ass hole?)'.

'Of course I was just thinking about it' I replied, 'Seema turn around and get on all fours'.

'Randy, please spare her that. It is too painful' MD said looking angrily at Sudha.

'Sorry sir I must. Remember your advice or shall I remind you again' I replied, 'Seema you want me to don't you?'

'No Seema, don't agree. Have you seen how big Randy' cock is and if it goes into your tiny ass hole it will kill you' MD warned Seema.

'Darling no one has yet died from a butt fuck. Yes it will pain a little but you will enjoy it' Sudha pressed.

Seema looked a bit confused at the contradicting advises.

'Auntie is right' Mala chipped in, 'Ek din Randy teri gaand zaroor maarega achcha hoga ki tu aaj hee marwale (Randy is going to fuck your ass hole one-day then why not today). His lund has been inside my gaand and I am still alive and kicking'.

For a moment Seema hesitated then slowly turned around on all fours.

'Seema don't let him do it I beg of you. Nothing has happened yet, you can still change your mind' MD pleaded with Seema.

'Papa what is the use, as didi says one day Randy will take my ass hole cherry, I think it is better that I let him do it today and get over with it'.

The MD wanted to say some thing but Sudha intervened, 'Raju you have heard her decision so now shut up. Mala you apply cream on Randy's shaft while I prepare Seema's ass hole'.

Few minutes later Sudha said, 'The bride is ready'.

'So am I' I replied. Spreading her butt cheeks I placed the tip of my cock on her small rear entrance and pressed for entry. The wrinkles of her puckered rear entrance smoothened as it stretched under the pressure of my cock.

'RANDY STOP. IT IS HURTING ME' she screamed. Instead of relaxing I tightened my grip and increased the pressure.

'NOOOO MAINE GAAND NAHIN MARWAANI (I DON'T WANT MY ASS HOLE FUCKED). RANDY PLEASE STOP. GOD I WILL DIE OF PAIN' Seema yelled, 'MAMA PLEASE HELP ME. ASK RANDY TO STOP'.

'Sorry my dear you should have listened to your papa, now nobody can help' Kala said, 'I suggest that you relax and take Randy's cock up your ass like a man'.

Just then, 'AAAAAAYYYYYYIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEE' she screamed at top of her voice as her sphincter snapped open and half my cock buried itself inside her butt. One more push and I was fully inside. 'GOD IT HURTS' Seema groaned as I started the fuck motion.

'Kala please take me to my room. I am feeling giddy and weak' the MD said.

As Kala helped the MD out of the easy chair Sudha remarked rubbing her butt, 'When he did it to me he said it is a must but when it is done to his own flesh and blood then sir feels giddy and weak'.

'Sudha shut up haven't you done enough for one day' Kala said tersely.

Without missing a stroke I continued to fuck Seema's tight gaand and simultaneously rubbed her choot with one hand. Soon her groans of pain turned into moans of pleasure. 'Randy don't stop I am about to cum' Seema moaned.

'Darling I am also about to finish' I replied. Few more strokes and we both came together.

'Seema was it nice?' Reema asked.

'Seema was it nice' Seema mimicked Reema, 'jab Randy ka phauladi laurda teri gaand main gussega tab main poonchoongi kaissa laga (When Randy's huge cock goes into your ass hole then I will ask you was it nice)'.

'You wouldn't be saying this if you knew what happened on my eighteenth birthday' Reema replied cheerfully.

'What took place? Tell me, tell me' Seema asked excitedly.

'Arti you tell her' Reema requested.

Arti told her everything in minute detail.

'WOW! So many cocks Seema you must have been ecstatic' Reema bubbled.

'Yes I was' Reema replied dreamily.

'Reema I am very angry with you. Why did you not invite me?' Seema said pouting.

'How could I you were not here' Reema replied.

'Not here? Then where was I' Seema said tapping her head with her forefinger.

'Darling you had gone to visit your mausi (Aunt - mother's sister)' Sudha clarified.

'Oh yes but if I recall correctly it was you who persuaded me to go. Aunty why?' Seema asked puzzled.

'Because if you had been present then Randy could not have taken Reema's cherry' Sudha explained.

'Why not? Randy could have popped my cherry too' Seema declared.

'No, you were still too young' Sudha clarified, 'enough of this let us proceed. The next item on the agenda is pussy eating'.

While Arti, Sudha and Mala ate Seema's pussy and she, in turn ate theirs I fucked Reema. After we had finished we adjourned for dinner. Kala joined us at the table.

'Where is the MD? Isn't he going to eat?' I asked her.

'He was very depressed and with great difficulty I got him to sleep. The events of tonight were a little too much for him' Kala replied.

'This happened to Reema also but he took that in his stride and secondly Seema would have lost her cherry sooner or later' Arti said.

'Seema is his darling and watching her being fucked and unable to prevent it depressed him' Kala explained, 'don't worry by morning he will get over it'.

After dinner I asked, 'Seema how about some dessert?'

'Sure I love sweet. Mama what have you made?' Seema asked excitedly.

'Seema, I don't think the dessert offered by Randy has been cooked by Kala but is dispensed by his cock' Sudha laughed.

'Oh I would love to try that too' Seema replied smiling brightly.

After serving Seema the dessert Arti and I decided to go home. On the way home I said, 'Arti thanks a lot I really enjoyed myself. Your plan worked like a charm'.

'Yes it did but for a moment, when the MD dragged me into the room, I thought things would go awry' Arti giggled.

At dawn I got the news that the MD had suffered a heart attack and was in the hospital. I rushed to the hospital. I found Kala and Sudha sitting outside the ICCU.

'How is he?' I inquired.

'They are conducting tests is all the doctors have told us' Kala sobbed.

'I will find out the latest' I said and went looking for the attending physician.

'Doctor how is Mr. Rajan?' I asked.

'Mr. Randy we have just seen the result of the tests and I will be honest with you. His condition is not very good. His heart has suffered massive muscle damage. We have done all that we could. The next forty eight to seventy two hours are very crucial' the doctor explained, 'all we can do now is pray'.

I repeated to the ladies what the doctor had told me and added, 'Kala I am sorry about Seema, we did not think that this would happen'.

'No need to apologize' Kala replied, 'this attack is not because of what happened yesterday but due to his own carelessness. For months he was complaining of constriction and uneasiness in his chest. He continued to ignore it despite my telling him repeatedly to have a thorough medical check up. Well the result is before us'.

In the days that followed I visited the hospital twice daily, once on the way to office and once on my way home. Luckily the MD made good progress and could soon receive visitors. It was decided that during the sickness of the MD I was to be the "acting MD" of the company.

On the home front Mala, Reema and Seema visited us at least twice a week for their cum shots. On one such visit Arti asked, 'Seema did you go to your English ma'am again?'

'Yes I had to. At first I avoided it. Tulsi gave me several messages from her but I made some excuse or the other. One-day ma'am cornered me.

'Seema Tulsi is coming to my flat after school I want you come with her' she ordered. I had no choice so I went' she said to me.

'Did she find out that you were not a virgin anymore?' Arti asked.

'Oh yes. She found out that I was not a virgin the moment she tongued me'

'Seema so this is the reason you have been avoiding me. You have been with a man despite my strict instructions to stay away from them' she said getting angry.

'I was so scared that I lied. 'No ma'am I have not been with a man' Seema continued.

'Then please explain the condition of your choot' she demanded her tone dripping with sarcasm.

Thinking quickly I said, 'Ma'am one afternoon I was feeling very horny and selecting a big cucumber from the kitchen pushed it inside my choot. It pained so much that I did not do it again'.

'Oh I see' she replied mollified, 'listen girls whenever you feel horny don't put vegetables inside you but come to me I will take care of you'. For her the matter ended there but I am not comfortable' Seema concluded.

'Why? You have the best of both the worlds' Reema laughed, 'ma'am to lick your choot and Randy to fuck it'.

'Yes that is so' Seema said, ' but what about the other girls like Tulsi, who will never have a healthy relationship with a man and experience the pleasures of fucking. I wish I knew what to do'.

'It is very simple, get a man to fuck her' Arti said, 'when she experiences the pleasure a cock can give she might stop pussy eating'.

'Great idea' Reema exclaimed, 'but who?'

'I am sure Randy here will be only too happy to oblige' Arti giggled.

'Hey leave me out of it' I said quickly, 'I am not going to fuck an old hag but if you insist I am willing to deflower Tulsi'.

'She is not an old hag' Seema protested, 'she is pretty and around thirty-five only'.

'And my dear Randy she is also a virgin. Arti laughed, 'think about it'.

'Waal, if you put it that way I will have to do your bidding' I grinned, 'I have never deflowered a thirty five year old virgin, it will be a new experience'.

'I knew the "virgin part" would convince you' Arti giggled.

'It is futile to think about it. She will never agree. She hates men' Seema said.

'Leave that to me' Arti said, 'just tell me whether you want Randy to fuck her or not?'

'Of course if it stops her from spoiling the life of other girls' Seema replied.

'Good' Arti said, 'just keep me informed about her activities'.

Things returned to routine. The MD was permitted to go home with strict instructions to remain in bed and avoid any sort of stress and strain. Attending office was out of the question. Every few days I spent an hour or so with him giving him all the news.

After eating my lunch one afternoon I was wondering whose choot I should have for dessert, Jaya or Manjari? I decided on Manjari because I thought that she must be short of cock due to MD's sickness. As I was about to summon her my mobile phone rang. It was Arti.

'Randy come home immediately' she said.

'Arti what is the emergency?' I asked.

'Seema just called saying that Tulsi is taking a new girl to Miss Breganza and wants us to stop it' Arti explained, 'we must go there urgently'.

'Why must I come home can't we meet where she lives' I suggested thinking I might just have time to sneak in a fuck with Manjari.

'Don't argue just come home' Arti replied and banged the phone down. Reluctantly I left for home.

On reaching home I saw Arti was dressed in a khaki colored cotton sari. 'Why are you dressed like a police constable? Are we going to a fancy dress party' I asked laughing.

'No we are going to Miss Breganza's flat' Arti replied pressing a police inspector's uniform in my hands, 'here wear this'.

I was about to protest when Arti said, 'Please Randy, do as I say I will explain on the way'.

On the way she explained her plan. She said, 'We are supposed to be Inspector Randhir and Constable Arti from the vice squad. You threaten her with arrest. This would scare her into submission. Okay?'

'Yes but I hope it works' I replied.

Miss Breganza lived on the fourth floor of a high rise building. As we went up in the lift Arti giggled, 'Randy this is your lucky day. Today you will not only get Miss Breganza and Tulsi to deflower but also a third girl'.

'Yes that is exactly what I was thinking' I grinned stroking my rising cock.

On reaching the fourth floor we rang the bell of Miss Breganza's flat. Seema opened the door. 'Sh' she whispered placing a finger on her lips, 'come in but do not make any noise'.

Just then we heard Miss Breganza shout from her room, 'Seema who is at the door?'

'It was someone selling magazines. I sent him away' Seema shouted back.

'Is Tulsi and the new girl Amba with her?' Arti whispered.

'No just the new girl, Amba. Tulsi had some work; she left few minutes back. May be you saw her on your way up' Seema said softly.

'Just as we were entering the building we did see a pretty girl with big boobs, dressed in a peach colored salwar kameez, leaving the building. Was that Tulsi?' Arti inquired.

'Yes that was Tulsi' Seema confirmed.

'You mean Tulsi has left' I said disappointed.

'Randy, don't be greedy. You still have Miss Breganza and Amba' Arti tittered softly.

We could hear voices coming from Miss Breganza's bedroom. We moved nearer to the bedroom door.

The door was slightly ajar but we could not see anything. I got on my knees and looked through the keyhole. Miss Breganza wearing a robe stood facing a pretty girl of Seema's age. She was still in her school uniform. Their voices came through the half open door and I found that if I concentrated then I could follow their conversation.

'Amba I am noticing that your English grades are slipping since some time' Miss Breganza said.

'Yes ma'am they are. I can't understand it, I am studying very hard but they still get worse' Amba replied.

'I can help you if you like' Miss Breganza suggested.

'Yes ma'am please help me I would be very grateful to you' Amba replied.

'I will if you cooperate with me' Miss Breganza said smiling.

'Oh ma'am I will do anything you say' Amba promised.

'Good. Come nearer' Miss Breganza said and as Amba moved closer. Miss Breganza taking her face in her hands kissed it, 'Amba my dear you are so beautiful'.

'Oh ma'am what are you doing' Amba replied blushing. Without replying Miss Breganza kissed her again and again on her face and lips. Each subsequent kiss on her lips was longer and more lingering. Amba stood still not knowing how to deal with this unexpected situation.

'She is kissing her' I whispered to Arti.

Miss Breganza then placed her hands on Amba's not so large boobs and caressed them. 'Oh ma'am please don't' Amba moaned and tried to push her hand away.

'Don't move and stand still' Miss Breganza said sharply. Amba froze.

'Child your titties are so shapely. I must see them' Miss Breganza said soothingly and started to undo her blouse buttons.

'Oh don't' Amba moaned catching her hand.

'What is the harm. I just want to see them' Miss Breganza said and continued to undo the buttons till the blouse fell open exposing Amba's breasts. Amba had nothing on under her blouse.

'Gosh Amba they are real beauties' Miss Breganza said, 'it is a shame to keep them hidden'.

'She has opened Amba's blouse. Wow Arti her tits are really beautiful' I whispered.

'Randy do your thing now' Seema pressed.

'No the timing is not yet right let us wait a little while longer' I replied.

'No this is the right time' Seema insisted.

I shook my head saying, 'Let us wait'.

'I think the reason you want to wait is because you want to see Amba's choot ' Seema said accusingly.

'Yes I want to see her choot' I replied truthfully placing my eye on the keyhole. Miss Breganza was kissing and sucking Amba's tits. Amba stood still moaning loudly.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.