Den of Debauchery
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2003 by Sahebji

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - This story is about the meteorical rise of Randy, the main character of the story, who is a weak no good lazy dreamer, in a job he takes up unwillingly at the diktat of his father. There he has his first sexual experience and....

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Group Sex   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

When I got up in the morning I felt fresh but both my naked beauties were fast asleep with their black friend, coated with their dried cum lying between them. Seeing their luscious bodies my cock raised its head and wanted to finish the job it had left incomplete the night before. 'First some hot tea and then chudai (fucking)' I thought.

Without disturbing them I slid out of the bed and made my way to the kitchen. I brewed three cups of hot tea and returned with them to the bedroom. 'Rise and shine my lovelies' I said, 'hot tea and my lund is waiting for you'.

Arti yawned and pulled herself up in the bed, 'Thank you darling. God, am I tired?' she muttered. Then pinching Mala's nipples added, 'get up lazy girl it is morning'.

'Okay, okay I am getting up. There is no need to pinch my teats so hard' Mala said sitting up.

'The program is first hot tea in your stomach then hot sperm in your choots (cunts)' I said.

'Randy not in my choot. It hurts' Arti pleaded.

Touching her choot Mala groaned, 'Not in my choot either it is still quite raw'.

'In that case it will have to be in your gaand (ass hole)' I suggested.

'My gaand also hurts' Mala said, 'if you like I can suck you off'.

'Good idea. Me too' Arti said. After finishing their tea they finished me off one after the other. Leaving them still lolling in bed I left for office.

'Good morning Jaya' I greeted my secretary as I entered my office, 'please bring me a hot cup of coffee'.

'Good morning sir' Jaya reciprocated, 'a hot cup of coffee coming up'.

Yes, dear reader she is the same Jaya, who was very badly used by the MD and our late Mr. Swami. This is how she came to be my secretary.

The morning after my promotion as Deputy Managing Director (DMD) I shifted into my new office. The office was as large as that of the MD and as luxuriously furnished. Our offices, MD's and mine were situated opposite each other. The entrance to our offices was through a room meant to seat our secretaries but there was no secretary and the aging Raghu (Jaya's father) occupied the room.

The same afternoon when I met the MD I asked him, 'Sir I am surprised that you are functioning without a secretary'.

'Randy few years ago I had hired Manjari as my secretary but my wife, Kala did not like the idea. I had to shift her to the steno pool. It did not matter to me whether I screwed her as my secretary or as a stenographer as long as the girl was the same' MD explained adding, 'go ahead and hire a secretary if you want. To start with we can both share her and later think of adding a second one'.

'Thank you sir. Are there any particular qualities you would like to see in her? I asked.

'Randy I am not very fussy as long as she spreads her legs whenever I want' MD replied laughing, 'and it would be an added advantage if she can make coffee also'.

'Exactly what I also had in mind. I will see to it that she is young and beautiful also' I laughed.

'What more can a person ask for' MD concurred laughing.

'Another thing sir Raghu is getting old and it is high time that he retires. It is also not safe for him to be around, you know what I mean sir' I said.

'Yes I know. Each time I wanted to remove Raghu my sister, Sudha protested vehemently. To maintain peace in the family I kept him on and I was compelled to hire the suite in Hotel Bristol to conduct my "business". I have no objection. Retire him if you like we will save the expense of the suite' MD said.

Armed with MD's approval I tackled Raghu. 'Raghu you are getting old. At your age you should be at home playing with your grandchildren and not working. The MD and I have therefore decided to retire you with full benefits'.

'Sir I am your servant and if you want me to retire then I will retire' Raghu replied respectfully, 'but how will I meet my expenses?'

Pushing a paper towards him I said, 'Do you see the amount written on it? That is what you will get when you leave'

'Sir I can't spend this money for my daily expenses. I had planned to use this amount to pay for my daughter's wedding and my son's education' he submitted bowing low.

'I see your problem' I said, 'I can help you invest it. The interest on it will be more than sufficient for your daily needs and the amount will remain intact. I am sorry Raghu but you will have to go' I said.

'Sir may I make a humble request?' Raghu asked.

'Of course' I replied.

'Sir I have heard that you are looking for a secretary. My daughter Jaya has just completed a secretarial course with good grades. Please sir it is my humble request that you give her a chance to work under you. She is a hard working girl I am confident that you will be satisfied' Raghu pleaded.

'She will have to work hard with both MD and me screwing the daylights out of her' I thought smiling to myself but aloud I said, 'Okay Rahgu I will give her an opportunity to work under the MD and me. Send her to my office with her certificates etc. Now go to the cashier and collect your dues'.

'Thank you sir' Raghu said gratefully.

After Raghu had left my office I rang up the MD. 'Sir both the matters are settled. Raghu leaves today and his daughter Jaya will be our secretary' I said.

'Great work. I always wanted to fuck that girl again. How did you manage it?' MD asked.

'Actually it was Raghu who humbly begged me to give his daughter a chance to work under me. He did not realize that she would be literary working under us' I replied laughing wickedly.

'Good tell me when she arrives' the MD said.

Three days later Jaya came to my office with her certificates. I informed the MD of her arrival. Glancing through her certificates I saw that they were okay. 'Jaya now for your real interview. Take off your clothes' I said.

'Oh boy you are going to screw me. It has been a long time hasn't it?' Jaya said joyously.

As she was undressing the MD walked in. Seeing him she stopped midway saying, 'Sir kya yeh bji mujhe chodenge? (Sir will he also fuck me?) I don't want to be hurt again'.

'Go on undress' I said sternly, 'he won't hurt you'.

When she was naked the MD started the interview.

'Oh sir it feels so good' Jaya moaned as the MD started to screw her.

'Y... HES HARDER AND FASTER. OH, OH I AM NEARLY THERE. GODDDDD I AM COMMIIIINNNNGGGG' she shouted and fell back gasping.

'Oh sir it was wonderful. Aapne mujhe paheli baar kyon nahin aisse choda? (Why did you not fuck me like this the first time)' Jaya asked innocently kissing the MD.

'Times change my dear' MD replied laughing.

Then we both proceeded to interview her by turns from all sides. Once we even interviewed her together. After three hours of intensive interview we were exhausted. I asked, 'Sir what do you think of her?'

'She will do but I have one more question' MD replied, 'Jaya... '

Before MD could complete the question Jaya interjected, 'Sir if you don't mind I will answer your next question tomorrow. Today my choot is very sore'.

MD laughed, 'No you must answer today. Tell me can you make good coffee?'

'The best' Jaya laughed blushing.

'Good. Randy, hire her. Don't forget to list fucking as her main duty' MD said.

'Naturally sir' I replied as he returned to his office.

Now back to the present. 'Here is your coffee sir' I heard Jaya say.

'Thank you' I replied but she made no effort to leave.

'Can I do anything else for you?' she asked with a naughty smile.

'No. I am fine' I replied.

She continued to linger. 'Are you sure, I can't do something for you sir' she said scratching her crotch, making amply clear what she had in mind.

'No Jaya not now maybe later. Please send Malti to me' I said.

Pouting impishly she said, 'Why do you want Malti? I am here; what has she got that I don't have'.

This smelt of jealousy. Going round my desk and taking both her boobs in my hands squeezed them hard. 'OOWWWWAAAA' she screamed jumping back, 'sir that hurt'.

'Good it was meant to. Listen my dear; many a girl has been fired for a remark like that. You are new and I like you therefore you still have your job. For you information, I don't fuck you and Malti alone but also all the other ladies working here so relax. Therefore in this company there is no room for jealousy. Understood? Now go and send Malti in'.

With bowed head she left the room. Malti and I worked on important matters for the next two hours. 'Malti I want these figure before three today'.

'No problem sir. They will be with you' Malti replied collecting her papers.

When I returned from lunch the figures were on my table. After studying them briefly I went to the MD's room. We discussed company matters for an hour. 'Now that we have finished let us have a cup of coffee together' MD suggested adding, 'Randy any new experiences?'

'Sir have you ever given Kala and Sudha your special cola to drink together?' I asked. The MD shook his head.

'Try it sir it is great fun. I tried it with Arti and Mala. They fucked me flat in two hours but it was great till it lasted'.

'Mala? Not my Mala?' MD asked surprised.

'Oh you don't know? I was the one who deflowered her when she was under training here' I replied.

'Well it does not matter now' MD said shaking his head sadly probably recalling how he had been tricked into screwing her.

'Really! The problem I see is that both of them know about the cola and may not drink it' MD said coming back to the subject.

'We will have to find another way' I mused, 'do you have more of that stuff?'

'Yes I always keep some in stock' the MD laughed producing a vial containing a pale yellow fluid.

'Where do you get this stuff?' I asked out of curiosity.

'From a Sadhu (Holyman) I met on one of my tours many years ago. He makes it himself out of herbs etc. and sells it very dear. Sorry I can't divulge more it is a secret' MD replied winking at me.

'No sweat sir I was just curious. I suggest that you schedule a Board Meeting at your house on Saturday. We four are the only directors of the company and will be present. I will ask Arti to bake some coconut cookies; she makes them real well, with this stuff on it. During tea we will feed the cookies to them. What do you say?' I said.

'Coconut cookies I hate them but both Sudha and Kala love them. Randy you will have to help. I won't be able to cope with both of them. As it is they are very horny and with this stuff in them they will be like hungry tigresses'.

'Sure sir love to' I smiled.

'Tell Arti to be careful. It is very potent stuff' MD warned giving me the vial.

On Saturday at tea Arti offering the cookies to the MD said, 'Sir I have baked some coconut cookies specially for you'.

'Thank you Arti. It was nice of you... ' MD said.

'Give them to me' Kala interrupted popping a cookie in her mouth, 'he hates them but Sudha and I love them. Sudha try one it is very tasty'. Sudha also took one.

During tea they both had tree cookies each. After sometime beads of perspiration appeared on their forehead and they began to pant lightly. Seeing the symptoms I said, 'Sir I think we should start with the meeting. We have a long agenda today'.

'You are right' MD replied, 'let us all adjourn to my study'.

The study was very large and very expensively furnished. It contained a large divan in case he required to "interview" someone. By the time the ladies entered they were openly scratching their cunts.

'What is the matter with you both? Got itchy cunts?' MD asked laughing.

'Yes my choot suddenly started to itch' Kala responded innocently. MD laughed again.

'You devil you have done this. Sudha this bastard has fed us some of his love potion. But how?' Kala asked.

'It must have been in the cookies' Sudha deduced, 'this means Arti and Randy are also in the conspiracy'.

'Who cares now. My choot is on fire' Kala shouted catching my cock, 'Sudha you take Raju while I see what Randy can do'.

They started to tear off our clothes. 'Easy my dear what is the hurry?' MD teased laughing softly.

'YOU BLOODY BASTARDS YOU HAVE LIT THIS FIRE IN OUR CHOOTS AND YOU ARE GOING TO EXTINGUISH IT WITH YOUR SEED' Kala screamed in anger. Then pulling me by my erection took me to the divan.

'AAAAAHHHH' she sighed as I entered her itching cunt. Few seconds later Sudha and MD lay next to us fucking. Both our bottoms were going up and down at full speed. 'Oh Randy fuck faster. Y... hes harder' Kala squealed.

Sudha was not as vocal as Kala but kept moaning, 'AH' OH AH' with each inward stroke of MD's cock.

'RANDY YOU BASTARD I TOLD YOU TO FUCK ME HARDER. DO IT! I SAY. Y... HES THIS IS GOOD. OH FASTER. HARDER. Y... HES GODDD I AMMMM COOMMIIIINNNGG. OHHH YOOOUUU SOOOONNN OFFF AAA BBBIIIITTTCCCHHHHHHHH' she screamed on top of her voice and fell back gasping for breath.

Sudha also came with a loud, AAAAHHHHHHHH'. Within seconds MD and I also emptied our gun into their choot. This went on and on. After three hours our cocks would not respond to their coaxing. 'God Sudha their cocks are dead but my choot is still not satisfied. What shall I do?' Kala lamented.

'My choot is also still itching. Come to my room I have something there which can help us' Sudha replied. They peeped out of the study, seeing no one, dashed out naked as they were to Sudha's room.

'Sir how was it?' I panted.

'Randy it was a real treat. I did not know I could fuck so many times without a rest. We must do it again' MD replied. Half an hour later when Arti and I were leaving there was still no sign of the two ladies. No doubt they were still busy fucking the big black one.

'How did it go?' Arti asked.

'Lovely' I replied, 'what about you?'

'There is some good news and some bad one' Arti said.

'Okay give' I asked.

'Mala will tell you tomorrow when she comes' Arti replied closing the subject.

Next day Mala came to visit us. After exchanging pleasantries I asked, 'Please ladies tell me what happened yesterday?'

'When you all left we decided to spend some time with Reema and Seema' Mala started the narration. While we were talking we heard my aunt screaming.

'Why is mama screaming like this?' Reema asked. We knew why but instead of telling her Arti suggested, 'Let us go see what is going on'.

Reema, Arti and I got up but Seema made no move. 'Aren't you coming?' I asked.

'Yes didi (elder sister) you go I will follow in a minute' Seema replied.

We peeped into the study through the window. You four were busy fucking. We could clearly see your cocks going in and out. Seeing the scene Reema blushed but continued to watch. In a few minutes her breath became short and she started to moan softly. Putting her arms round Reema from behind, Arti squeezed and caressed her boobs. Seema had not yet arrived. Giving Arti a smile of encouragement I left to call Seema. Arti now you continue' Mala said.

'Reema's moans got louder and breath shorter' Arti continued the narration, 'I put my hand under her skirt and caressed her virgin choot through her panties'.

'Oh didi' she moaned.

'Achcha lagta hain na? Aur karoon? (It feels nice doesn't it? Shall I continue?' I whispered in her ears.

'Haan didi bahut achcha lag raha hai. Aur karo (Yes didi it is feels very nice. Don't stop)' she moaned. I inserted my fingers in her panties and rubbed her swollen clit.

'OOHH DIDIIII' she squealed loudly as my finger touched her clit.

'Softly my dear otherwise they will hear you' I whispered. I continued to massage her choot till she came twice.

'Chudai achchi lag rahi hai na? (Fucking is nice isn't it?) I asked.

'Haan (Yes)' she gasped as I continued to stimulate her clit.

'Chudwane ka dil karta hai? (You feel like fucking don't you?)' I asked.

'Oh didi mujhe chudwane ka bahut dil karta hai (Yes didi I would love to be fucked)' she panted.

We saw that you were preparing to fuck Sudha. 'Didi dekho Randy ka laurda kitna barda aur sunder hai (Didi look at Randy's cock. It is so big and handsome)' she panted.

'Tu kahe tau tujhe bhi Randy se chudwa doon (If you want then I can arrange for Randy to fuck you also)' I suggested softly.

'Why would a handsome man like Randy want to fuck a plain looking girl like me?' she asked wistfully.

'He will fuck you if I ask him to' I said.

'Oh didi please ask him. Ask him now' Reema sighed.

'What is the hurry? You are still too young' I said.

'No didi I am not too young. I will be eighteen in a few months' Reema replied eagerly.

'Wait at least till you are eighteen. Randy will fuck you on your eighteenth birthday' I laughed.

'Promise' she asked.

'Yes my dear I promise. Randy taking your cherry will be my birthday present to you' I told her.

Embracing me she bubbled, 'Oh didi you are so nice'.

Mala had not returned nor had Seema joined us. 'Reema let us see what the others are doing' I proposed.

When we returned to Seema's room I noticed that the faces of both Mala and Seema were flushed and they lay panting on the bed. I guessed what was going on and I quickly ushered Reema outside. Mala now you tell Randy as to what happened between Seema and you' Arti said concluding her part.

'Randy when I returned looking for Seema I found her in the same position as we had left her' Mala said, 'Seema we were waiting for you. Do you realize what you missed seeing?' I said to her.

'What did I miss?' she asked uninterested.

'You missed the scene of Randy and your papa fucking our mamas silly' I said smiling.

'Didi I am not interested in chudai (fucking)' Seema replied. Her reply took me by surprise.

'Not interested in chudai? Do you know the pleasures a man can give a woman?' I said.

'MEN! I hate men. They are so cruel and self-centered' she replied with fire in her eyes. I was flabbergasted and thought that some lout had raped her.

'W... W... WHAT! kissi ne tujhe choda tau nahin? (Has someone fucked you?)' I stuttered.

'Oh no nothing like that. I am still a virgin' she replied. I breathed a little easier.

'Then who told you this rubbish about men?' I asked quickly.

'My English teacher' Seema said.

'You can't imagine the pleasures a man's cock can give us women' I repeated.

'I know just a fraction of what a woman's touch can give' Seema retorted.

'Your English ma'am touches you? Where?' I inquired incredulously.

Seema blushed and looked towards her tits. 'Like this?' I said caressing and squeezing her small boobies through her thin blouse. She was not wearing a bra. On my touch her nipples became taut. Seema moaned softly, 'Y... hes' as I pinched her taut nipples.

'Is this all she does?' I asked.

'No she touches my... ' blushing profusely she stopped.

'Come on say it. She touches also your choot also' I prompted.

'Yes didi she touches my choot' Seema said laughing nervously. I put my hand under her skirt and rubbed her choot.

'Like this?' I asked.

'OH Didi yes. Your hand feels soooo nice' Seema moaned.

'What else does she do?' I inquired.

'Sometimes she kisses me and... ' she left the sentence incomplete again. I opened her blouse and kissed and sucked her hard nipples.

'OHHH' she moaned. Then raising her skirt I pulled off her panties and licked her choot paying special attention to her swollen clit till she came twice. She continued to moan 'OH DIDI'.

As we were resting Arti and Reema came back. That is all' Mala said finishing her tale.

'You mean you did not inquire how she got started?' Arti asked incredulously.

'Of course I did. After you both had left I checked on the others. I found uncle sleeping in his study. Both mama and aunty were still fucking the black fellow. Reema was in her own room with her fingers moving briskly under her skirt, no doubt thinking of Randy's cock. On my return I asked Seema as to how her English teacher manage to introduced her to choot licking. After a lot of hesitation this is what she told me:

'One afternoon when I went to the bathroom Tulsi, a friend of mine touched my titties. I tried to stop her but her touch felt so nice. For many days we touched and squeezed each other's tits. Then one day she rubbed my choot. The sensation was even better and I told her so. She said that if I wanted to feel real pleasure then I should go with her after school. She took me to our English teacher's flat. Oh didi her touch was fantastic. She not only touched and squeezed my body but also licked my choot like you did. She also told me to stay away from men as they are cruel and are after their own pleasure only'.

'She also told me that this was going on since six months. I tried to explain that her ma'am had given her the wrong impression about men but she was quite adamant about "not to do anything with men". So Randy Reema is ready but Seema seems to be slipping out of your fingers' Mala said in conclusion.

'Don't lose heart, there is still a lot of time till she turns eighteen. You keep after her if she does not come around then there is always the cola treatment. Randy is going to deflower her one way or the other' Arti said laughing.

Life returned to the normal routine.

One afternoon after we had finished the work on hand Malti said, 'Sir since my brother has joined college we find it difficult to make our ends meet. I have a request to make'.

'If this is about a raise then the answer is a firm no' I replied.

'Sir I was not going to ask for a raise. What I wanted to request you was if you could give my mother a job. I understand that there is an opening in the HR department. My mother has worked there many years ago and is familiar with the work'.

'I will think about it' I said then smiling added, 'she is familiar with the work but is she also aware of our recruiting policy?'

Blushing Malti said, 'Hai aap meri ma ko bhi chodenge? (Oh no you are not going to fuck my mother also)'.

'You know my dear it is the company policy and I, as the DMD has to implement it 'I said laughing, 'but don't jump the gun first I have to decide if we want her. Anyway don't tell her anything especially about our recruitment policy'.

Later I asked Jaya to get me Mrs. Swami's old personal file. On studying it I found that she was well qualified and a diligent worker. She had left the job on her own free will. I rang the MD and told him about Malti's request.

'Employ her my boy if you want to. She is a good worker and also a very good lay. You will enjoy screwing her. I have fucked her many times and don't mind doing it again. What about Malti?' MD asked laughing.

'Malti knows. I have already told her that I will fuck her mother if she works here but sir why did she leave?' I asked.

'Actually it was Swami who made her leave. When Swami and I embarked on operation 'choot hunting' he got scared that Rama, that is her name, would find out and he would have domestic problems' MD clarified.

'Okay I will ask her to come tomorrow at eleven' I said.

'Fine I will be there' MD said.

When I returned home that evening I said, Arti I have some news for you'.

'I also have something to tell you but you go first' she replied.

'Malti has requested me to employ her mother. The MD has also okayed it' I said.

'You will no doubt fuck her' Arti smiled.

'I will have to. You know company policy and all that' I laughed.

'What is with you Randy I find you are leaning more and more towards mature choots. Don't ever forget mine' Arti laughed.

'How can I you know your choot is special to me but for the others you know my axiom a choot is a choot. I would even fuck a sixty-year-old hag if she asks for a job. Okay now what is your news?' I asked.

'I received a letter from home today. Both Ashu and Amit are getting married' she said happily.

'That is great news. Congratulations. Are they by chance marrying two sisters?' I asked.

'No. Amit is getting married first and Ashu ten days later' Arti said.

'Shouldn't it be the other way round? Isn't Ashu older?' I asked.

'Papa had first arranged Ashu's marriage only but Amit insisted that he also marries his ladylove now. There was no other auspicious day but this one so he marries first' Arti replied shrugging.

'How long will you be away?' I asked.

'About a month' Arti replied.

'For so long. What will I do without you?' I asked crestfallen.

'You have so many cunts to fuck in the office that you will not even notice my absence' Arti smiled.

'Arti darling those cunts are there even now but I still need you in the evenings. You know how much I will miss you' I said.

'Miss me or miss my choot?' Arti asked mischievously.

'Arti that is not fair' I said in a hurt tone.

'I was joking. I have already talked to Mala. She will come and fulfill your evening needs. Randy, promise me that you won't let her spend the night here alone with you. I want this to remain my exclusive privilege'.

'Don't worry on that score. When do you want to leave?' I asked.

'I have booked my seat on the ten o'clock flight tomorrow morning' she replied.

'So soon' I asked.

'Earlier I go earlier I will return' Arti replied.

In the morning when I reached the office after seeing Arti off Mrs. Swami was waiting for me. 'Sorry to keep you waiting Mrs. Swami' I said, 'Jaya show Mrs. Swami in'.

Grinning like an ape Jaya conducted Mrs. Swami into my office. Mrs. Swami was a very pleasant looking lady. She was in her late thirties, tall, slim with nice boobs. She was clad in a black sari with matching blouse and sandals. On the whole she presented a pretty picture.

'Sit down Mrs. Swami and let us get started' I said. Mrs. Swami started showing me her educational certificates etc. just then the MD walked in.

'Rama, how are you? I haven't seen you since that tragic day' he said. Mrs. Swami stood up to greet the MD. The MD put his arm around her waist and pressed her tit.

'Rama he has seen all your certificates already. What he wants to see now is your choot. Take off your clothes and lie on the sofa so that the serious part of the interview can begin' MD said laughing.

'What! You conduct an interview by fucking the candidate' she asked incredulously.

'Yes Rama dear it is our company policy. Don't hesitate you look very pretty without your clothes. I can vouch for that' MD said. Rama blushed and started to undress. Suddenly she stopped.

'What about Malti? Does this mean that you have... ' Rama inquired hesitatingly.

'Of course Rama as I said it is our company policy. We fucked her very thoroughly before employing her' MD laughed, 'hurry up girl today you will be fucked by a laurda bigger than your late husband's'.

'This I must see' Rama said and undressed with twice the speed. Soon we three were naked. 'OOOOO sir you were right it is much bigger' Rama said lying down on the divan.

'Enter me gently. I have not had a cock since my husband died' Rama pleaded.

'Of course my dear' I said and with one hard stroke drove my cock in her choot to the hilt.

'OWWW' Rama shouted. I started to fuck her with long slow strokes. 'Haan sir, mujhe dheere dheere chodo (Yes sir, fuck me with long slow strokes). I love it that way' Rama moaned.

Rama lay with her eyes closed enjoying my long slow strokes. Grinning and winking at me the MD picked up the phone and whispered into it. A minute later Malti entered my office. With a gesture MD asked her to remain silent and to undress. Then laying her next to her mother on the divan he rammed his cock into her choot. 'Oh gently sir' Malti groaned.

On hearing the voice of her daughter Rama turned her head and saw Malti looking at her. Both mother and daughter looked at each other while the MD and I continued to ram our cocks in their cunts. It was not long before their hips started to move in the rhythm of the fuck strokes their cunt was receiving.

'OH SIR FUCK ME FASTER' Rama squealed and she clasped me to her breasts, 'Y... HES LIKE THIS. FASTER AND HARDER'.

'OH YEAH! YEAH, YEAH' Malti screamed, 'SIR PUSH HARDER. I AM ABOUT TO CUM'.

MD was right Rama was really a good lay. Her choot had the unique action of sucking one's cock. I felt my sperm rise. Blood rushed into my cock. It became larger. I was ready to cum and started to fuck her with the speed of an express train.

All this was not lost on Rama. 'YES RANDY SIR CUM IF YOU WANT TO' she shouted, 'I AM ALSO NEARLY THERE'. I could not hold back any longer and started to shoot jets of my-cum into her waiting choot.

'OHH Y... HES IT FEELS SO GOOD' she screamed as the first load of my-cum fell inside her, 'OHHHHH I AM COMING. OH GOD I AM COMMMIIIINNNGGGG' she screamed and lay gasping for breath.

Simultaneously Malti came screaming, 'OH SIR I AM COMMMIIINNNGGGG'. After a couple of strokes with a loud grunt the MD also poured his cum in Malti's choot. For a few minutes we all four lay gasping for breath then the MD and I got up and sat down on the sofa chairs panting.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.