Mission to a New World
Chapter 10: Witness

Copyright© 2003 by JackBro

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10: Witness - Martha and Randall are two explorers from Earth sent to an alien planet to recover a crashed surveillance satellite. On the surface live the Longtons, a humanoid, pre-industrial revolution culture where the women are subservient to the males. Martha soon discovers why the women willingly allow themselves to be subservient, and in the end she wants to stay.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Science Fiction   BDSM   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Light Bond   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Size   Slow  

A drop of perspiration trickles down on my nose. Wet hair ends stick to my shoulders. Beads of water form on my big tits and slowly dribble to the floor. My body must look as though I have just stepped out of the shower.

I want to wipe the sweat off my brow. I try to pull my hands free from the leather shackles. I wish I could do something, anything, just to be released from his control. But I can't. I am helpless, and I know the helplessness is what keeps me at my heightened state of sexual madness.

I stand at his total control. The two orgasms at noon were on the bed, the last one being with Size 4. He never got a chance to use Size # 5, as he first promised, but he makes up for it tonight. He attempts my third orgasm of the day while I am shackled to the X-shaped contraption.

Amazingly, it fits! Size 5 slithers inside me. I can't believe I have the equivalent of a 30 centimeter, or about a 12-inch long cock sliding in and out of my hole. Like the others, Randall had a difficult time with it at first, but now it slides easy.

The cramp in my shoulder returns. I feel it harden. My arms are not accustomed to standing above my head for so long. I attempt to sway my upper body back and forth to get the muscle to relax, but little movement is possible in my shackled position. The problem is my legs. I can hardly move them. Randall has them spread apart so wide they can't be spread any further. And then there is the pistoning dildo between. I feel so helpless, and the helplessness only makes me hotter.

I don't know how long I've been like this. It feels like nearly an hour, but I no longer have a sense of time. I wish it to end. I want Randall to stop - but not simply to stop. First, I want my reward. I grow anxious for my third orgasm of the day.

Just then I see him. I never heard him enter the house. Neither did I hear him walk down the stares - which is of no wonder, given all the grunts and groans I make. Suddenly, he is just there.

"Oh no!" I involuntarily cry out in English at his sight.

Randall does not here me. He remains on his knees, just in front of me, religiously screwing the dildo in and out of me with his back towards the door.

A young man walks in. I see a Longton man. He is a good looking, young Longton man, perhaps in his teenage years. I hardly notice his flat nose or bush eyebrows in the dim light of the bedroom. He actually looks to be quite handsome. I see he looks strong, with an impressive build, but then I realize what all he can see of me.

"Randall!" I cry out. "Behind you!"

Randall fails to look. Instead, the young Longton looks. He looks right at me. He looks at my sweat, and he looks at my struggle. I know he sees everything above my waist, and he sees it unencumbered. I remain topless and on full display for him.

"Randall!" I try again. "I'm serious! Look behind you."

He still fails to look. It is as though he remains too concentrated on my twat to hear my words. I can't believe this is happening to me.

Finally, the young Longton comes to my rescue. "Josh show star part."

Randall jumps at his words. He immediately stops pounding me with the monster mechanical dildo and turns around.

The young Longton, meanwhile, remains calm and unaffected as though he has walked in on couples playing sex games many times before - which I suppose he has! Nothing surprises me any more in this screwed up culture.

"Star part," The Longton says curiously. "Josh think Randall like!"

He holds something in both hands. It looks to be a steal plate of some kind, like perhaps the outer casing from a nuclear source. I worry someone has exposed the reactor, but I must first worry about my own exposure.

The young Longton brings his "star part" closer, and in the process approaches closer to me. He acts like I do not exist, although I know he sees me. I can tell by his eyes.

A void fills me as Randall pulls the dildo completely out and takes hold of the "star part." In its place comes the stranger's glare.

"Good! Randall like," Randall looks at the object while the stranger looks upon me. I cannot escape his sight. My arms and ankles remain shackled. I cannot hide my modesty.

"Oh God!" I want to scream but can only speak it in a whisper. My mind whirls. I do not know what to do. My natural reaction is to scream. I want to escape. I briefly consider yelling at Randall and telling him to provide me some cover. 'He could, ' I think to myself, 'at the very least he could stand in front of my body to hide it.'

'But that would be the reaction of an Earthling!' I consider, and we are not Earthlings. I must play the part of a Longton woman.

'Think!' I tell myself. 'Calm down and think!'

Slowly, I do. I arrange my thoughts in order and consider my options. I do not like the result, but realize I must. I must play the part. I must fight my natural instincts and play the part of a Longton woman.

"Good look, Martha!" The young Longton says simply.

"Oh God!" I cry out louder this time, realizing he is talking about me. I involuntarily let out a moan as the young man examines my body as though it is a hunk of meat. I feel incredibly embarrassed. I am totally humiliated. Here I am completely naked and totally helpless while a near-stranger admires my nude body. It feels far worse than last night in front of the fire. I at least had covering then, however meager. But now I have nothing. This man can look at both boobs and my pussy too. And considering my spread legs and the large dildo Randall just pulled out, I figure he can see quite a lot.

Randall, meanwhile, seems to have forgotten about me. He examines the "star piece" instead. He turns it over, looks at it critically, and takes a special interest in two small holes in the corners.

'Drop it!' I want to yell at him, but he remains seated on the bare ground while leaving me open to the young Longton's glare.

"Yes, Josh think Martha nice look," The young Longton goes on.

Randall finally looks up. "You Josh?" He questions the stranger.

"Josh, yes"

"Josh right! Martha good look!" Randall finally remembers me. He stands up and gives me a smile. I first think he is going to come to my rescue, but his smile only sends a shiver down my spine. It is a devilish, teasing little smile. For some strange reason it worries me, although I do not know why I worry.

"Yes, big milk holders!" Randall says to my astonishment. "You past see big milk holders?"

Pictures flash through my mind. I think back to two nights before when I made him drive the jeep with a hard-on. I think back to the previous morning when I embarrassed him in bed. I have a sinking feeling that it is pay back time.

"Big ever see!" Josh speaks to my dismay.

"Big," Randall grabs one of them. He places his hand on my left boob, taking it from below and hefting it up as though to show off its true size. "Big milk holder."

"Yes, big milk holders," Josh repeats with a smile. "Josh like big milk holders! Much big milk holders!"

Suddenly, I feel him too. To my amazement, he grabs me. The young Longton simply reaches out and grabs my right tit. He grabs it like Randall, taking it from the bottom and hefting it up into the air. I feel his strong, callused hands course against my meek boob and squeeze it. I must hold back a squeal.

"Much big milk holders!" Josh admires. "Heavy!"

Randall gives me another devilish little smile. I want to kill him. I can't believe he is subjecting me to such embarrassment. This is the most humiliating thing anyone has ever done to me. I have a strong desire to strangle him.

But at the same time I want to thank him, for Josh doesn't just grab my boob. Most of his hand supports my boob like a bra otherwise would have done, but I also feel his thumb rub across my hard, sensitive nipple. This young Longton knows how to handle a big set of tits. I must again fight from squealing out.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.