Mission to a New World
Chapter 9: The Bed

Copyright© 2003 by JackBro

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9: The Bed - Martha and Randall are two explorers from Earth sent to an alien planet to recover a crashed surveillance satellite. On the surface live the Longtons, a humanoid, pre-industrial revolution culture where the women are subservient to the males. Martha soon discovers why the women willingly allow themselves to be subservient, and in the end she wants to stay.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Science Fiction   BDSM   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Light Bond   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Size   Slow  

I couldn't keep my concentration for the rest of the morning. Every time I saw a Longton male my eyes inevitably roamed down to his loincloth. And every time my eyes saw his loincloth, my mind invariably imagined the long dong on the other side. I think I was practically worthless all morning.

To my dismay - and delight - Longton males stayed close to me all morning. Normally, Longton men and women tend to split apart and live very different lives during the day. Longton men will go off to work in the fields, split wood, or maybe do a little hunting. The women will stay in the village to do all the miscellaneous chores necessary for a village like Nabo to function. They will cook, clean, gather water, etc. In my case, however, I needed to help translate. Randall requested I stay near him due to my greater language skills.

The men of Nabo agreed, and I know a big part of the reason why: They wanted to keep an eye on me. Specifically, they liked me around so they could keep their eyes on my tits. I thought last night would have been enough. I provided them the opportunity to look at a fully exposed breast for about three hours! However, this seemed to only wet their appetite. They continued to stare at my chest.

The combination of the meager clothing around my own body and the meager clothing of the men produced predictable results. It got me horny. And along with Randall's earlier observation about their cock size, it kept me plenty horny all morning. I was soon in heat.

Part way through the morning it got even worse. It started with a simple revelation, I think about an hour before lunch. It came to me out of nowhere, like a revelation from a higher power. I'm surprised I didn't think of it sooner, but I suppose my brain could only absorb so much sexual ecstasy at one time. The revelation was wildly erotic and put me even further into heat.

It happened as I sat beside Randall and listened to a rather boring story told by one of the elder Longtons on how the village of Nabo was first founded. I listened contently, trying to pay attention and understand his words the best I could. He was saying something about flood when it hit me. I put two seemingly independent facts together and almost stopped breathing when I considered it. The elder Longton stopped speaking and looked at me confused.

I put together Randall's description of their cocks and the dildos on the shelf. Or more specifically, I thought of the large size of the Longton cocks and the large size of the dildos. I realized the two were connected. The Longton men had to really be as big and gifted as Randall described! Further, they had to elongate just like Human males! They had to grow to reach the same size of the dildos, and the largest of the dildos was about three times longer than the average human male.

I don't remember anything else the elder Longton told us. In fact, I remember little else since then.

"Can we go back now?" I whisper to Randall as I walk beside him through the forest.

Two Longton men walk in front of us. They want to take us to the trap that caught the orghintal two days before. I can't help but keep my eyes on their nearly bare asses the entire way.

"Please Martha!" Randall tries to quiet me. "Keep your panties on!"

He knows I want it! I've asked him three times already. My pussy burns for the feel of one of the dildos; preferably the next size bigger, number five. I also feel myself wet with lust. I never thought it possible for a girl to be so much in heat.

"Here," A young Longton points to a common piece of ground. Only after he stoops down to sweep back a few leaves do I see it actually covers a large pit dug into the soil and cleverly disguised with sticks and leaves.

"Good!" Randall smartly compliments him. "Randall trap if not tell. Fall in."

The Longton laughs. "No fear! We sign use."

He points out two broken tree branches just in front of the pit. I realize this is a sign for other Longtons to announce the trap and avoid falling into it. We will have to remember to look for such signs on our way back to the shuttle.

"Yes! Common sign!" Randall pretends to already know.

"Sign used your village same?"

Randall ingeniously answers that the signs used by his village and those further east are of a slight variation shaped more like a V instead of an X.

"Good know!" The Longtons all nod their heads.

"Much same," Randall concludes. "Randall think all Longtons use much same sign."

I momentarily forget about the dildos until one of the Longtons says we must start back to camp for the noon siesta. I want to run back at the mere suggestion. Randall must give me a nudge to keep me from improperly walking ahead of my male.

"Keep your panties on," He whispers three more times on the way back.

I remind him that I do not wear any additional clothing under my meager clothing.


"You have got to be the horniest woman I have ever met!" Randall tells me as soon as we step inside. "I wish I got to know this side of you back on Crion."

"It's these Longtons," I try to explain what I can't explain. "It's their clothing. It's their asses. It's what you told me about them earlier. And it's the sex dungeon downstairs! Oh God! This place is putting me into heat!"

"I can see that!" Randall smiles.

He sees I am already naked. Without thinking, I pull down my panties and untie my bikini straps. They lay only a few steps in from the front door.

"Please," I pant. "I really need it. Take me downstairs."

His smile becomes even bigger.

I am at his mercy. No leather yet encircles my wrists. No strap yet bounds my ankles. Yet I remain at his mercy. He has me. I ignore my inhibitions and put aside all that is proper for a well behaved young lady.

Randall says nothing as he takes me by the arm and leads me downstairs. A minute later I lie on the bed, face up, with my wrists and ankles stretched to the four corners. This is the first time he has tied me to the bed, and I like it.

"You are the biggest slut I have ever met," He tells me after I am secured. "Just wait until I tell the other two guys back on Crion what a slut you are. And then I'm going to tell the young guys on Atlantis too."

His words surprise me. I haven't thought about Crion for a long time. My job in the lab seems like a lifetime ago. The part of me that sat behind the computer terminal on Crion seems so different than the woman now strapped down to this bed. Randall reminds me of my deviant behavior, and it mysteriously makes me even hotter.

"You are going to have men lining up outside your apartment door," He goes on. "They will be lined up waiting for their turn on your tits and to take their turn to fuck you."

"Please no!" I momentarily revert back to my previous life. "Please, you can't tell anyone! Even your closest buddies."

I see his hands move closer. One hand moves to my tits. The other travels down to my pussy, but they do not quite touch.

"What did you say?" He questions. "Did you just say that you want me to leave you alone?"

I am shocked. But more than that, I know what he wants. He teases me. He wants me to speak the opposite of what I really want. If I don't... I cannot bear it.

"Please Randall!" I beg him to no avail.

"What did you say?" He questions again. "What did you just ask me to tell my closest buddies?"

He is good, really good! He has me! The proper, professional woman back on Crion battles with the slut now strapped to this bed. I already know who will win. I know I have no choice. I desperately need it, but there is no way I can get off by myself, not in my current position.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.