Mission to a New World
Chapter 6: Upstairs

Copyright© 2003 by JackBro

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6: Upstairs - Martha and Randall are two explorers from Earth sent to an alien planet to recover a crashed surveillance satellite. On the surface live the Longtons, a humanoid, pre-industrial revolution culture where the women are subservient to the males. Martha soon discovers why the women willingly allow themselves to be subservient, and in the end she wants to stay.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Science Fiction   BDSM   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Light Bond   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Size   Slow  

D+1

"Get up!" Randall shakes me awake. "I hear them upstairs. I think we slept a lot later than we were supposed to."

It takes me a few seconds to wake, and then a few seconds more to remember the promise I made at the temptation of the dildo.

"I hope you don't seriously expect..." I start to voice my objection but then stop at the sight of my toga in Randall's hand.

"What was that?" He questions.

"Never mind!" I don't bother to finish, knowing what his answer will be.

I feel so dirty and so used. I can't believe what I have just done and what I am about to do. First I allowed a man to bound and fuck me into a double orgasm, and then I greedily gave him a willing blowjob. Salty remnants of his cumm I still taste in my mouth. I feel like a complete slut, and it isn't over yet.

The toga seems to be a lot more revealing than before. In the desert Randall was my only concern. Now he wants me to expose myself to two strangers in broad daylight.

"Please," I beg him one last time as I stand before him with my tit exposed. "Won't you reconsider?"

"It's for your own good," He gives me a kiss on the lips. "Eventually, you will have to wear the toga anyway, so you might as well start with only two men instead of a whole village."

He takes me by the arm. Deep down I know he is right.

"Now lets go upstairs," He consoles. "You're going to be perfectly all right."

I reluctantly trail behind with our hands still clasps together. Out the door and up the steps we go, one step at a time, slowly towards daylight and within sight of the two men. Along the way I take a glance down to see my right tit lie bare. The big thing swells out in a rude display and makes me feel like an even greater slut.

"Please don't make me do this," I whisper one last desperate plea.

"It will be good for you," He disappoints me from the top step. "You might as well get it over with."


"You much tired?" I hear Jelick question as soon as Randall steps into the dimly lit room.

"Yes, much tired," I hear Randall agree from only a step ahead of me. "Long time from bed sleep. Sleep good. Sleep late."

I pause at the entrance.

"And Martha?" I hear Jelick question.

"Martha here," Randall pulls, pulling me into the room.

I see them.

And I know they see me.

"Yes!" The eyes of both men seem to almost bulge out of their heads. Both jump and sit up straight.

"Martha decide toga for thank," Randall tells them.

"Yes!" The two men sigh and stare.

"Good look," Jelick stands to look at me.

"Yes, yes! Good look!" Daniel immediately follows. "So big size."

I am mortified. The men fail to express any indecisiveness. They look right at me. I am more embarrassed than I have ever been in my life, and then it gets worse.

To my horror, as I stand half-topless before them, they get up from the chairs to open the front door to bring more light into the room. Jelick steps directly towards me. Daniel first takes a detour to the door. I must shield my eyes as - to my horror - the room floods with abundant light. I feel like a topless stripper on stage. The curtain has just opened and the audience is looking - and they really do look! Both men walk up to me and stare!

"Much milk!" Jelick looks from one side of my naked tit.

"Yes, much milk," Daniel agrees from the left.

They even bend forward to take a closer look! First Daniel and than Jelick. I feel their hot breaths against my sensitive nipple. The men get up to look at my tit as though it is perfectly acceptable to do so. I don't know what else to do except remain frozen and allow them to look. They make me feel like I am nothing more than a side of beef.

"Me hear Martha and Randall," Jelick smiles mostly at me and then turns to Randall. "Me hear much. Me think Martha tied."

I blush with embarrassment. They heard! They know! I consider their words and realize that they suspect I have been tied up and fucked. It makes me even more humiliated.

"Yes," Randall confirms their suspicions. "She tied well," He smiles at me. "Fun!"

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.