Modeled
Chapter 4: Fourth Session

Copyright© 2003 by JackBro

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4: Fourth Session - A buxom young female artist takes a chance and asks a male to be a nude model for her. He is a handsome model with impressive assets. They become even more impressive after she excites him with her own body.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Size   Slow  

I watched the video and couldn't believe it. I saw a picture of myself bent over the kitchen table with my ass sticking up into the air. My chest was bare and my tits hung down almost obscenely from my chest. I never realized my boobs looked so big when I bent over. What made it worse were the position of my hands and the angle of the camera. Peter held my arms behind me, pulling on them, lifting my head and upper chest up off the table. My nipples occasionally touched the cold surface of the table, which I still remembered clearly in my mind and could now see on the television. The affect of the constant nipple teasing kept them hard and erect.

Even worse, my waist was bare and there was a stiff shaft pointed up at the tight little opening. "Now just relax Stephenie," I heard Peter talk to me through speakers of the television set. "Before we start with the serious fucking, I need to widen you out. I'm going to start fucking you with a nice, slow penetration. If you think I am too big for your tight little twat, just say so and I'll stop."

The camera filmed me from the side and showed everything. Peter had set it on the kitchen counter and pointed it towards the subject of interest, namely my naked body. My heartbeat like crazy as I watched, just as my heart beat like crazy when I was being filmed an hour before. I couldn't believe I had gone through with it. Two hours ago I was afraid to show him my naked boobs, and now I was the star of an X-rated video. I couldn't believe it.

But how could I resist when he had such a big cock?

On the television screen, Peter stood behind me with his long dick upright and at attention. It was so big; it looked almost as obscene as my plunging boobs. I couldn't believe I had taken it all.

In real life, Peter sat on the couch along side and watched the show along with me. He put his arm around my sparsely clad body and held me in a hug. I again wore my tiny bikini bra around my large melons, but that was all. My waist remained bare and my pussy lay exposed.

"This is the best part," Peter said as he squeezed me tight with his arm around my shoulders.

"No! No!" I suddenly heard myself say on the videotape. "Oh no! Oh no! I can feel it, and it feels so big!"

Memories flooded into my head as I remembered what it felt like when he first penetrated me. It was even wider than I expected. I remembered feeling as though my cunt was being pulled apart and a steal shaft was being shoved in-between.

"Oh no! My pussy!" I was shocked hear myself speak from the television. "Oh my pussy! I can't open it any farther!"

"Just a little more," Peter said in reply. "You can do it! The head is almost in!"

"Oh God!" I nearly screamed through the speaker. "Just the head! Not just the head! No! Oh my God! I've never been opened so far in my life."

"Just relax," Peter spoke some more. "This is the hard part. As soon as I get the head in, the rest will easily follow. Just relax that tight little pussy of yours and let me in. Only eight more inches to go."

"Fuck! Fuck! Oh fuck!" I heard myself say. "You're too big for me." I remembered Peter's words but not my own. I couldn't believe I had been so vocal. I didn't realize I talked so openly about being violated.

"That's what they all say at first," Peter answered my objection. "But don't worry! You'll stretch out plenty."

I not only talked, but I could hear myself moaning and panting as well. "Oh fuck. Oh fuck!" I cried between breaths. "How far now? Are you almost in?"

"Relax Stephenie. Now it gets easier."

"Oh Peter, is that really me?" I asked in real life to the man sitting along side me. "Why didn't you tell me to shut up?"

"Because I liked your vocalizations," He answered. "Don't you see, they were perfect for the camera."

They certainly were, I thought to myself.

His leg brushed up against my bare thigh, reminding me that I wasn't wearing any clothing below my chest. I remembered I was bottomless. Peter asked me to stay that way. He said that if I left my lower half exposed it might get him excited enough to fuck me again. I naturally agreed.

Peter was also bottomless. He was topless too. He didn't have a single piece of clothing on his entire body. I could look down and admire his dick as much as I wanted. It was no longer hard, but it was still impressive. His bare thigh brushed up against mine, making me want see his cock hard again.

I remembered what it felt like when it really happened. Peter was correct in his prediction. As soon as the head penetrated, the next few inches of his shaft went in much easier. I could both see it and remember it very clearly. I still remembered the feeling of his cock plowing deeper and deeper into my body. I remembered feeling every inch. Most of it went in easy, except for the last two inches.

"Oh God!" I said on the television screen, and then repeated it live. "Oh Peter! You're too big for me. I'll never be able to take it all."

"How does it feel?" Peter asked on the screen.

"Oh God! It feels like I've got the trunk of a tree screwed up my twat," I answered.

Peter laughed both on the television screen and in real life. "What I mean is, does it hurt at all? Do you want me to go further?"

"Go further," I cried out. "Fuck me! Fuck me all the way!"

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.