Scratch My Itch
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2003 by John Michaels

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - There's a plague about. Any woman who catches it needs sex. Has to have it. With any man who's around. So why the hell is Jack looking for a cure?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

Over breakfast, I broached the question of her coming into the labs for an examination. She wasn't keen.

"Sorry, Jack. With our family history, I've spent too much of my time lying on my back with my legs apart while people poke around inside me. Why should I do it just to satisfy your workmates' curiosity?"

"There could be something unusual going on inside you," I said. I explained about the cells I'd taken from her, which should have been purple the following morning but weren't. And the fact that she should have been howling in pain from her vagina long before she came down with the ass-ants.

"So it's more than just curiosity - there's something different about me?"

"It looks that way. The ones in the vagina look to have been there for ten days now, without producing any irritant at all. Usually, two days is enough."

"And the ass?"

"We don't know. They've generated the irritant once, if you remember" - Sue shuddered - "but the ones I collected haven't done it since. At least, they hadn't up to last night. If they're still pink and harmless when I get to work, my colleagues would be very, very grateful if you'd come in and help them to find out why."

"You're thinking that the cells inside me have stopped producing irritant altogether?"

"That could very well be. They'd like to find out."

"So why the hell have I been wasting my time and energy with all this sex nonsense?"

"Your time and energy?", I grinned. "What about me? You've been riding me so hard I've lost ten pounds in three days! I have to hold on to something if I'm outside in a breeze, in case I get blown away! Anyway, I thought you were enjoying yourself."

She smiled, softly. "I am, Jack. Very much. Ok, I'll do your tests for you. But you'll have to come and get me. I'm lending my car to a friend for the day. Without it, she'd be stuck on campus until hers is fixed."

We agreed that I'd go in to work, check on her cells, call her if they were still pink, then pick her up at eleven o'clock, after her lecture. She started to lead me over to the couch for an ass-fuck.

"Is this trip necessary?", I asked.

"What do you mean?"

"What we've been talking about. Maybe you aren't going to need all this."

"Maybe not. But until I've seen some evidence, I want to carry on with the treatment as prescribed. Or are you chickening out again?"

I sighed. "No, mistress. Your wish is my command."

As the previous day's session had been so successful, we went for a repeat. It didn't work quite so well, but Sue seemed very pleased with her two climaxes. I felt more relieved than pleased about my single. Another hurdle jumped. But how long could I go on like this?

Hilary grabbed me as soon as I got inside the door of my lab. She'd obviously been lurking there for a while.

"Still pink. Still no irritant. All of them - yours, mine, and the ones we've given away. So, when can you get that wife of yours in here? We need her urgently!"

I explained that I'd have to fetch her at 11am, and she was willing for any tests they needed. Hilary wanted to make it sooner, but as far as I was concerned, Sue had a lecture to take and that was that.

I made my call to Sue, setting up the appointment. Hilary wouldn't take no for an answer. She grabbed the phone out of my hand, and tried to talk Sue into coming in earlier. She got the answer I would have expected - Sue would be taking a lecture at 9.30, finishing at 11, and would then be available for us. Not before.

At eleven o'clock, I was waiting outside the lecture theatre. At twenty past, I was still waiting. Eventually, Sue came out, surrounded by a group of students. She spotted me, waved goodbye to the youths, and climbed into the car.

"Good lecture?", I asked.

"Very good. We didn't exactly cover what I'd planned, but it was pretty worthwhile."

"Oh?"

"I'll tell you about it sometime soon," she said. "Not right now, though. I've still got to get it straight in my head."

Clearly, something had happened in there. Equally clearly, Sue wasn't going to talk about it. I let it pass, and we discussed neutral subjects during the short journey.

At the lab, Hilary and her team were going frantic. I noticed that Richards from University College had come in, with a team of his own.

"It looks like it's going to be a bit of a circus, love," Sue remarked.

"Don't worry. Your privates aren't going to be on public display, I'll see to that."

In fact, it wasn't too bad at all. Hilary and Mike ushered her through some curtains, emerging a few minutes later. They both cradled sample jars, holding them as if they were both precious and fragile.

"Still pink, then?", asked Richards, eagerly.

"Yes!", replied Hilary, a note of triumph in her voice. Clearly, this was the best lead they had.

We all adjourned to a meeting room, where Richards started barking questions at Sue. She reacted to his clinical language by making hers as coarse as she could.

"How long since you last had intercourse?"

"My last fuck? Eight-thirty this morning, in the ass."

"And vaginal intercourse?"

"My cunt, you mean? Oh, let me see. About eleven o'clock last night. Well, we fucked some more at about two in the morning, for about an hour, but I did all the climaxing. Do you need to know about my last blowjob as well? Or the last time we did a 69? Would knowing the position help? We've found a new one for ass-fucks that works pretty well. Yesterday when we did it, I came so hard I went into a coma!"

Hilary was grinning broadly. Richards, on the other hand, seemed to be losing his cool. I remembered how he'd irritated me before with his superior attitude to women. Clearly, he didn't like being teased by one.

Icily polite, he thanked Sue for her help, and asked if she would wait outside. I was torn between wanting to go with her, and wanting to know what they would do next. I decided to go rather than stay.

We wandered down to my lab, and I showed her some of the tests which were running.

"Are all these ones Fuck Plague tests?", she asked.

"They are. Mostly cells from you, but a few are running on various sperm samples. One thing you could do for me while you're here. I know you don't like it, and you've had one lot of probes up you already today, but would you do one more for me?"

"Surely Hilary will give you some of those cells, won't she?"

"That's not what I'm after. I'd like some cervical cells. Take a look at the real enemy, before I kill it."

Sue agreed, and I helped her up on to a bench. Not as good as the Medical section's couch, but it saved a trip. The sample took very little time to collect, and I quickly swung into action to prepare it for slides.

"Are you going to leave me up here?", came a plaintive call from the bench.

"Sorry, love, but this needs doing fast. I don't have the right smear test equipment here, and if I don't preserve the cells right away, they'll all look abnormal. There - done."

I helped her down and finished preparing the smear cells, and we headed back towards the meeting room.

A consensus had been reached. Suddenly, everybody was looking a little coy. We soon found out why. Richards delicately asked if we would mind refraining from sex for a few days, to see what happened. Clearly, they wanted to know whether the cells were as harmless inside her as they were in vitro, or whether the ants would back.

And Sue agreed, the bitch! On condition that at all times she was to be within thirty seconds of both me and a bit of privacy.

The big obstacle having been overcome, they relaxed, and began taking notes on Sue's medical history, in the hope of finding something unusual there.

Hilary saw my downcast look. "They don't need either of us here for the moment, Jack. How about a coffee?"

She led me out of the room, and into the coffee lounge.

"I suppose you've realised that there are two variables in this experiment, not one? Sue's genital areas, which is what that crowd are concentrating on, and your sperm. Which they're not."

"You're right, of course. So?"

"So, Sue's staying celibate for a while. You don't look too happy about that."

"I shouldn't worry, I suppose. I've had more sex in a few days than I normally get in a couple of months. And more great sex than I've had in my life before. It's just..."

"The tap got turned off a bit more suddenly than you expected?"

"You could say that, yes."

"So, how about running a parallel test on you?"

"I think I follow you, but you'd better spell it out. I don't want to be accused of sexual harrassment!" We both grinned at that - if anyone was feeling harrassed in the workplace these days, it was the men. Trying to keep their wives and girlfriends happy at home, while being pestered for that little bit extra to help out unattached female workmates, and those whose mates weren't up to a twice-a-day schedule.

"Yes, I'll spell it out. Sue is going to be celibate for a while. Maybe only for a day - if the red-hot ants come back, the experiment's over. But at least a day, maybe a lot longer. So, while she's out of circulation, we give your sperm a test. In me."

"Um... I don't know what to say, Hilary."

"Say yes. A couple of weeks ago, I was almost a virgin where men were concerned. A couple of quickies when I was a teenager, but nothing since. Now I'm getting to be an expert. At pleasing Mike, anyway. You might be different, and that's another interesting scientific enquiry in itself."

"And what if Sue needs me, and I can't manage it for her?"

"Sue's safe until around midnight tomorrow night. That's forty hours after this morning's anal session. As for the vagina, she seems to be immune there anyway."

"And suppose she isn't?"

"Then she's safe until around three o'clock tomorrow afternoon - forty hours after 11pm last night. So, how about we make a date for tonight? Or don't you want to help an old friend?"

"You know I do. All right, I'll do it. But not tonight - this afternoon. That way, I've got 24 hours to recover in case Sue needs me."

"Wow. She's a lucky lady. Maybe if I hadn't met Jackie... nah. It's been interesting, and enjoyable in its own way. But it's not really my thing. If you can cure me, I'll quite happily give up men for life. Ok. Straight after lunch, my place. You've been there before, haven't you?"

I had. We went back to the meeting, to find it had broken up. Sue was ready to leave, so I drove her back.

"Did you mention your sister?", I asked.

"No, Jack, I didn't. I gather you haven't, either. Thanks for that. I'll talk to her about it, but I want her to decide first. If she said no, that Richards creep would keep pestering her."

"You've figured out why she'd be so valuable, then?"

"Of course. Same genes. Same medical history. Right down to getting head colds together."

"So maybe her little cells are pink and harmless, as well."

"Er... no, they're not."

"Are you sure?", I asked.

"Yes. You won't tell anybody this, will you" - I shook my head - "Frank hasn't been able to keep up his end of things. He's quite a bit older than us, and twice a day for three weeks was getting impossible. They set up a timetable, with eighteen-hour intervals, alternately front and back. 6am, midnight, 6pm, midday. That way, it was only four times in three days, and the thirty-six hour gap left a bit of leeway in case of trouble."

"Sounds fair enough. I was thinking of suggesting something like that myself."

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.