Discovering Rachel - Cover

Discovering Rachel

by Mandil

Copyright© 2003 by Mandil

Erotica Sex Story: Johnny has just turned 18 and has never dated a girl yet. One day he summons all of his courage and he calls Rachel on the phone for a date. He takes her to the drive-in and it turns out to be the most important evening in his life.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   First   Slow   .

I was eighteen and unbelievable as it may seem, I had never kissed a girl yet, and it goes to say also that I had never experienced sex. Yes I was still a virgin at eighteen.

All of my friends were often bragging about having gone all the way with this girl or that girl, some went even so far as to describe in crude details everything that they had done while having sex with a girl.

As for myself, I had to lie and invent imaginary affairs that I had only dreamed about.

You see I was then and I am still a very shy type of guy, for me flirting with a girl goes completely against my nature. I have seen friends of mine lacking completely in manners and not being even half as handsome as I believed I was, - no bragging here I am simply stating the facts - getting dates with girls that I didn't even dare to dream of ever dating.

All through my high school years I did suffer because of this facet of my personality and no matter how hard I tried to overcome my shyness in the presence of girls, I never could find the courage to initiate a conversation with any of them.

So here I was at eighteen and I had never gone on a date with a girl yet. Worst still, I would instantly freeze whenever a girl would come near me.

This handicap of mine was responsible for much suffering on my part and the older I got, the more it pained me to be left out.

It was the middle of summer; I had just finished my high school and I was planning to attend college in September. I couldn't accept the fact that I was going to attend college and yet had never gone out with a girl.

After weeks of planning and thinking of all sorts of schemes, which always ended with my backing down at the last minute, I finally found enough courage to ask a girl that I knew a little to go out with me.

She had just turned sixteen and her name was Rachel Welden. She was living on a farm just a few miles outside of the small town of Moose Creek where I was living.

I didn't pick her because she was popular or very pretty. On the contrary I chose her because I had never seen her with a boy yet and even though she was not bad looking, her family was poor and each time I saw her in school she was always dressed very plainly.

Beside, I thought that she was a little out of proportion since she had a plump and round bottom with rather wide hips even though her waist was small. As for her breasts, they appeared quite normal for a girl of sixteen. Beside who was I to judge her boobs; I had never touch a tit yet in my life.

During my last year of high school, I had seen her many times in the hall and on those occasions she always shyly smiled at me. Then one day I noticed her while she was wearing her gym outfit, she was jogging with the rest of her class while going out of the gym. I was much impressed by the sight of her round thighs and her straight legs, for the first time I realized that she was not really plump at all.

On that day, when she saw me staring at her, she smiled again at me even though I could tell that she was very shy because of the fact that she was wearing her gym outfit and she knew that I was staring at her.

When this even occurred, I was with my friends Ricky and Fred. Our math teacher was absent that day and we had decided to sit outside at the back of the school so as to enjoy the first warm day of spring. When Ricky saw her smiling at me he said.

"That is Rachel Welden, she should be an easy fuck. I bet that the first guy that goes out with her will hit an homerun in her pussy."

"Why do you say that? Do you know someone that has gone out with her?" I quickly said to him.

"No, but Jack Lockwell went out with her older sister Monica and he said that they were fucking ten minutes after he had parked his car at the drive-in. Beside Jack, half a dozen guys have gone out with her sister and they all managed to dip their cock in her eager cunt."

"That doesn't mean that Rachel is like her sister."

"Well they both come from the same litter so they must all act and think alike. Beside, who would want to be seen going out with Rachel Welden?"

Ricky's remark about the Welden girls being easy fuck, remained in my head as the weeks went by and since I was getting nowhere with any other girl, I began to think more and more about Rachel who I figured must be an easy pick.

Now that school was over, I knew that I would be seeing very little of my high school friends in the near future. It then became less important to me as to what they would be thinking of me it I was to be seen in the company of a girl such as Rachel.

By that time I had save enough money to buy myself a good used car. My parents had approved my buying one since I was going to need it to commute back and forth every week from Moose Creek to Jamestown where was situated the college I was going to attend in September.

Just a week before the end of my high school year, my father accompanied me to one of the used cars dealers and on his recommendation I bought a nine years old Chevrolet that was still in a very good condition.

I then said to myself that now that I owned a car, it wouldn't be too difficult to stay away from Moose Creek and therefore not be seen by anyone I knew if I could get someone like Rachel to go out with me.

Of course it took me a couple of weeks before I summoned enough courage to make the first move and ask her to go out with me. I had planned everything before I dialled her number.

If she was to accept to go out with me, I was going to take her to the drive-in movie in Russell, a town about thirty miles from Moose Creek. Since I wouldn't have to drive through Moose Creek with her, the chances of being seen with her in my car were very slim indeed.

How many times did I dismiss the whole idea, I can't say exactly but each time I did, the though of having to go to college without having experienced a kiss with a girl made me go back on my decision.

Finally, one Saturday afternoon, I went to a pay phone and I dialled her number.

My hands were sweating, my legs were shaking and while my heart was beating wildly against my ribs cage, I waited for someone to answer the phone.

"Hello."

It was a woman's voice but not that of Rachel.

"Could I speak to Rachel please?"

"Just a minute."

I heard someone calling Rachel by her name. She must have been outside and it took a couple of minutes for her to come to the phone. It gave me time to calm down a little, but still I came close to hanging the phone, I had to force myself to keep it off the hook until I heard Rachel's voice at the other end.

"Rachel's speaking."

"Hi, I don't suppose that you know who is talking?"

"No. I don't"

"Well this is... Johnny Materson. Yes I am Johnny."

It was too late now for me to hang up since I had already told her my name.

"Hi Johnny. Are you enjoying your vacations?"

"Yes. Yes of course. I have something to ask you Rachel."

"What is it?"

"Well you might think that my asking you this is a little strange but still I will."

"Yes? What is it that you want to ask me?"

"Well I was wondering if you would like to go out with me this evening."

I had done it and even though I was expecting her to refuse, at least I had broken the ice and I had asked a girl to go out with me.

"Are you sure that want to talk to me and not to my sister Monica?"

"No, you are Rachel aren't you?"

"Yes I am but my sister is closer to your age."

"It doesn't matter, I would like to go out with you this evening. Of course if you can't I will understand."

I was beginning to feel a little depress since I had the impression that Rachel was about to turn me down. But all my hopes were once again rekindled when she said.

"Oh I would love to go out with you this evening, but first I have to ask my parents. I have never gone on a date yet. Can you hold the phone while I go and ask my mother?"

"OK, I will wait. Go and ask her."

She was willing to go out with me. I was now floating on a cloud of hope and anything was now possible. While I was imagining all sorts of erotic scenarios with Rachel, I could hear her talking in the background. Then after a minute or two, she came back to the phone.

"Hello Johnny?"

"Yes?"

My heart was pumping blood so fast now that I could actually hear it flowing in the veins inside my ears. What would be her answer? Had her mother given her the permission to go out with me?

"My mom said that I could go provided that I am back before midnight."

Wow, I had a date. All the tension within my body was suddenly eddying away and I felt as if I had been elected athlete of the year.

It took me a couple of seconds before I could answer her back, and when I did, my voice was trembling with joy.

"That is great. When do you want me to pick you up?"

"I will be ready at seven thirty, is that fine with you?"

Was that OK with me? Of course it was fine with me. I would have picked her up at any time she wanted, even right now if she had insisted on it.

"Very well, I will be at your place at seven thirty. See you then."

At last I finally had done it. I felt exhilarated with joy, as I remained frozen in front of the phone. In the back of my mind I was afraid to hear it ring with Rachel telling me that she had changed her mind. But then I realized that I had called from a pay phone and there was no way for her to call me back on that phone.

As soon as I got back home, I took a shower and I began to prepare myself for an evening with Rachel. I think that my mother did figure that I was going out with a girl, but she didn't make any comment or ask any question about it and I felt very grateful for that.

At a quarter to seven, I left my house and drove toward Green Meadow road where Rachel's parents lived on their farm. By the time that I could see their house, I realized that it was only a quarter past seven. I thus decided to stop by the side of the unpaved road at a distance of about a quarter of a mile from their farm.

From where I was, while waiting in my car, I could tell that it was a modest farm. There was a small barn a few hundreds feet at the back of the two story red bricks house. On one side of the house I could see the small shed, while on the other side there was a large garden in which someone was bend over and busy removing weeds.

At last my watch said it was seven thirty, with trembling and moist hands I stirred the car back on the gravel road and I slowly drove toward her house.

The minute that I got onto the long driveway leading to the house, a huge black dog came to meet me and he began to run next to my car while barking continuously as if I was a thief. Then once I had pulled at the side of the house, Rachel came outside and quieted the dog with a command.

My heart skipped a beat when I saw her. She looked stunningly beautiful; at least to me she appeared thus. She was wearing a thin loose beige skirt that went exactly to her knees, matching her skirt she had on a light brown sweater that might have been a little too tight on her since it was moulding her young breasts in a provocative manner.

But I knew that she probably hadn't done this on purpose, her parents were not wealthy and the sweater must have belonged to her younger sister. But I certainly didn't mind her wearing it since the color did match perfectly with the skirt she had on and it did make her look very appealing.

She had tied her hair in a ponytail with a brown ribbon at the back and while she smiled at me, I couldn't fail to notice her thick sensuous lips as they revealed her perfect white and even teeth.

"Hi Johnny. I couldn't believe it when you phone me."

"I am glad you did accept my invitation," I said to her. "I almost changed my mind at the last minute before calling you, I wasn't too sure if you would come out with me."

"Well I am glad that you did phone me. Come inside and meet my parents."

This part about meeting her parents was a burden to me. I wasn't too keen about being introduced to them since it wasn't my intention to see them again, nor did I intend to go out again with Rachel. I knew that our going out together was a one evening affair.

I only wanted this evening to be my initiation into kissing and if possible also into fondling a girl for my very first time. I certainly had no intention to let anyone that I knew know that I had actually gone out with Monica's sister. Worst still, I didn't want people to think that she and I were going steady. After all, I had standards to keep and it wouldn't do to have my friends know that I had taken Rachel out.

Her father approached my car coming from the garden where he had been working. He was tall with a pleasant enough face and he was dressed in long coverall under which he was wearing a red and blue flannel checkers shirt.

We shook hands as Rachel introduced us then for a couple of minutes he asked me a few questions such as what was my father's first name and where he was working. Soon enough he went back into his garden.

Rachel's mother was still busy putting away the dishes when we entered the house. Rachel's older sister, Monica, and her younger sister Barbara, were both helping their mother with the dishes.

Once I had been introduced to her mother, Rachel explained to her that I would be going to college come September and that we had met in high school.

Then just as we were about to leave, her mother said - while looking at both of us - that Rachel was not to be home later than midnight and also that I should drive carefully.

In general I was favourable impressed with her family. They were nice people and I now felt a little guilty about my intentions concerning their daughter. I was prepared to take all the liberties that she was going to allow me and even more. I knew that if her mother or father could have read my mind, they certainly wouldn't have let her go out with me.

As soon as Rachel got into my car, she moved close to me thus sitting in the middle of the seat. The significance of her sitting so near to me was very clear. She was thus letting it be known to anyone who would happen to see us together that we were out on a date. In my mind it was as if she was claiming her right on me.

But far from being offended by her sitting so close to me, it did trilled me to the utmost. Yes for the very first time ever, a female was purposely sitting next to me and she was thus proclaiming to the eyes of the world that there was a bound between her and me. I was now glad that I hadn't bought the smaller sport car that the dealer was trying to sell me. It had bucket seats and if I had bought it, Rachel wouldn't be sitting as close to me as she was now.

I drove slowly. Then I proposed to her that we should go to the drive- in movie in Clarence. Earlier, while preparing myself to pick her up, I had feared that she might not want to go to the drive-in since it was well known that those couples that went there did so with the intention of doing a lot of necking and even much more. But, much to my surprise, she immediately agreed and as soon as I reached the main highway, I turned in the direction of Clarence, which was thirty miles away.

While on our way there, during the first five minutes of the trip, neither of us said a word. There was much uneasiness between us as we each kept trying to figure what the other was thinking. She was the first to break the barrier of silence when she asked me what had made me decide to ask her out. Of course I had a little trouble explaining this, but I did tell her that after seeing her beautiful smile in school I felt that I had to see her again. This seemed to please her a lot.

Once the ice was broken, the conversation kept going and the first thing that I knew we were in Clarence. It was not quite dark yet and even though the drive-in grown was already opened, the movie had not begun yet since it wasn't dark enough.

But just the same, I drove into the half circular parking area in front of the tall unanimated screen and I parked my car in a space at the back in the last row.

By now we had a lot to say to each other. I learned that this was her first date ever and I almost admitted to her that it was also mine, but I couldn't find enough courage to do so.

Talking to Rachel was so easy that I found myself telling her things that just a few hours previously I wouldn't even imagine revealing to anyone. I told her about the fact that I was not getting along with my sister and I also told her about my getting caught stealing my father's car the previous year.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.