Tryout - Cover

Tryout

Copyright© 2003 - Storiesonline.net

Chapter 10

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - A happily married wife wants to return to her bisexual ways; her husband agrees to give it a tryout

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Swinging   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Fisting   Sex Toys   Size  

The night thermostat had long since kicked in, reducing the heating system's output, and the living room was cool despite the crackling flames in the fireplace. Kimberly snuggled under the light comforter with Jerry, who had his left arm draped lightly over her shoulder. Her eyes were closed, and her head lolled on his shoulder. Emily was pressed against Kim's other side, her face snuggled into Kim's shoulder and her lips against the side of her neck. Her hand was a constantly moving phantom under the comforter, gliding over Kim's ripe tits and lower, to the downy fuzz between her thighs. Kim was stroking Emily's shoulders with one hand; the other rested protectively on Jerry's limp cock.

The kitchen light clicked off. Connie lingered in the doorway for a moment, holding the tray with the three goblets, the chilled wine bottle and a mug of steaming tea. She was wearing her oversized bathrobe against the coolness in the air. She saw Kim's eyes open, and her husband's face turned to her. She smiled, savoring the sight of her three favorite people, all clumped together in her living room.

Connie's nipples were pebble-hard under the robe, and the temperature of the air had nothing to do with it. She flashed on the memory of the first seduction with Kim, of the wild evening after their shopping spree, of the half-crazed orgy with Emily, of seeing Kimberly writhing and gasping as Jerry's big dick probed her, of watching Emily gorge herself on his fat cock...

... and she thought about what she planned next and shivered.

"Cold, honey?" Jerry asked. "Get over here and cuddle up."

"I'm not cold," she said softly. "But you can be sure I plan on collecting some cuddles!"

He smiled and reached out with one long, well-muscled arm, the movement bringing the thick veins into relief against his smooth skin as he beckoned to her. He was sitting naked, cuddled with two of the sexiest women she had ever imagined, and he was waving for her to come close to him and be with him.

"Oh, look," Emily stage-whispered. "Rampant heterosexuality rears its head."

"That's all it's going to rear for the rest of this night," Jerry answered quickly, grinning. "You have turned my reservoirs into deserts."

Connie set the tray down, poured the wine and handed out the three vessels. When Jerry reached to take the mug in both hands, the comforter fell away from his chest. Connie set her wine goblet down long enough to indulge an impulse: She bent and very lightly nipped with her teeth at her husband's left nipple, so hard and protruding in the cool air of the room. She felt his relaxed groan of pleasure at her touch and again, at her tongue's play with the erectile tissue.

Connie insinuated herself under Jerry's right arm, wedging her shoulder under his armpit and turning her face to his chest just long enough to lick his firm breast. She slid her left hand down until she found Kim's forearm, then followed it to Kim's hand and the cock of the man she'd married.

She squeezed Kim's fingers slightly over the flaccid mass of dick-flesh. Kim turned her head and met Connie's gaze. Kimberly's eyes were half-closed with remembered and anticipated pleasure. Connie smiled slightly and gave just the hint of a nod. Kim nodded back and began kissing her way down over Jerry's chest to his stomach and abdomen, then shifted and moved in on his thighs and, finally, his cock and balls. Connie pulled the comforter into place so that Kim was still covered. The lush blonde had become a warm, licking, indistinct form moving under the big comforter, with her head in Jerry's lap and Connie's small hand caressing her head and face.

Jerry hissed with pleasure as Kim pulled his glans, soft but still large, into her mouth and sucked languidly on it.

"Know what I want?" Connie asked her husband.

Jerry carefully reached over and put the mug on the end table. He looked at his wife and shook his head. "What?"

"I want to get down on my hands and knees in front of the fire and stick my face between Emily's legs and lick her, while Kim sits on her face, and she licks Kim and sticks a dildo or her fingers - maybe her whole hand - "

Kim's moan was audible through the comforter, even though her mouth was slowly being filled.

" - into Kim's wet cunt."

"What a-about you?" Jerry stammered.

"I want you to be fucking me hard, with that big cock... in my ass!"

The muscles of Jerry's face had been slack from the pleasures Kim was lavishing on his penis under the comforter. Now his expression tightened and saddened. "Oh, babe, you know I'd like to, and you know that it won't work. I won't even try to do something that hurts you like that did."

"I can take it - and I want it!" she insisted.

"Even if I was willing to give it another try, 'bunch, I'm not up to it. Aside from remembering the last time, there's the simple fact that you three have already drained me four times tonight. Nothing's gonna raise the flag for me again."

She smiled craftily. "I can prove to you that I can take it - and you are going to be hard as a rock again."

He smiled. "No way."

"Bet?" She held her pinky out.

"Stakes?"

"If I prove it and you get hard, you have to give me what I want."

"And if you fail?"

"We'll be your sluts for a night. We'll do anything you want for you, with you, to you, to each other - and we'll tape it all."

He hooked his pinky with hers. "Deal." His smile was broad and confident. Hers matched it in a moment.

She nodded to Emily. Still clad only in stockings and garters, the lovely Japanese woman unfolded from the couch and came to Connie's side. Jerry watched. His wife stood. Emily opened Connie's robe and dropped to her knees - slowly, her long tongue and soft lips working all the way down. Emily cupped Connie's butt in her hands and pulled her forward. Connie opened her legs and hunched her pussy down and forward.

Jerry's eyes widened as he watched Emily's long tongue extend completely until just the tip was tracing his wife's pussy lips.

Connie gasped softly, then moaned as Emily trilled the tip of her tongue over her swollen clitoris. Her voice quavering, she began to set the scene for her husband.

"So, after - after we ate dinner, we were all in the bed. And Emily - Oh! Ooooh! - Emily pushed her whole hand into Kimberly and was l-l-licking h-h-her, and Kim couldn't stop cumming - "

She could hear Kim moan again, saw the lump of her head moving again under the comforter.

" - and I got this great b-b-big double dong - about two feet long and really thick - and - a-a-and... Yes! Oooohh! - and I stuffed half of - half of it into my cunt and squeezed the other half into Emily while she fist-fucked Kimberly, and we all came so much that - YES! YES!" She grabbed Emily's head and forced her face closer as the orgasm rocked her.

Connie moaned and panted and finally relaxed enough from her orgasm to continue her aural sex: "And then Emily and I started in a 69, and she put her whole hand into my cunt, and then Kimberly used the double dildo, with half in her cunt and the other half up my ass. I couldn't believe how deep it felt - in my belly, it seemed like."

She looked down as Emily glanced up. They nodded to each other.

"You took a hand in your pussy and a big dildo in your cunt at the same time?"

She shook her head. Emily stood and flashed, all but naked, up the stairs. "First one, then the other - about a zillion times."

Kim's head came up, and she pulled the comforter back. She smiled proudly at Connie. "This thing is as hard as steel, and I think it's got to be more than nine inches."

Connie put one small hand on her husband's cock and stroked the length of it lightly. "Does seem bigger than usual." She could hear Emily coming down the stairs. She too her hand off his cock and gazed into her husband's eyes. "Feel Kim's nipples. Aren't they amazing?"

She smiled as Jerry reached down to cup Kim's left breast, then measured her nipple with thumb and forefinger a good two inches apart.

"Pinch it a little, please?" Kim whispered. Her eyes closed slowly as he tweaked her sensitive, oversized nipple, and then she dropped her mouth over his hard, upstanding cock and sucked furiously.

"I don't expect you to take my word for it with the high stakes we're betting," Connie said. "So I have some proof."

Emily knelt beside her, opening the gym bag and taking out the towel-wrapped toys.

"Get the big one slippery and slide it into Kim, honey."

Emily had already begun spreading the lubricant on the huge dildo.

"And I have even more proof." She stepped to one side and picked up the remote control from the end table. She turned and clicked it twice. The television came on, then the VCR. The screen was blank. She pressed the third switch. The tape began to roll.

The perspective never shifted and the low level of lighting was barely adequate - but the scene was clear enough.

Kimberly mugging momentarily for the lens, pinching her hardened nipples and tugging at her tits.

"I don't understand - " Connie heard her own voice say from the television, and she heard Emily's quiet reply - "I do" - and saw the depraved smile. On the screen, Emily pulled Connie up on all fours and slid beneath her from behind and TV Connie stiffened as Emily's tongue hit her clitoris, then groaned at the touch of the tongue tip on her swollen clitoris.

To one side in the scene, Kimberly was stuffing the end of the big double-dildo into herself.

Emily had three fingers in Connie's cunt on the television, and the electronic Connie was groaning, "Ohhh, noooo..." as the fourth finger went in.

Then Connie's ass was hidden from the camera as Kimberly straddled Emily's chest.

"Fuck me." Connie's gasp was loud from the speaker. Emily began working her thumb into her cunt and Kim started rubbing the free end of the big dildo against her asshole.

"And if we can't both fuck you at once, that's OK."

Connie glanced down, struck by the oddity of hearing Kim's voice so clearly while Kim's real-time mouth was stuffed with Jerry's hugely stiffened dick.

"We'll take turns," said the spectral voice. "Her little fist in your cunt and then this big fucker in your ass."

Connie's mewling accompanied the widening of her pussy entrance as Emily's hand worked its way inexorably inside. Kimberly's ripe ass moved higher on the screen, revealing Connie pushing back and down, forcing her cunt onto Emily's hand while above her, the huge dildo hung halfway from Kim's cunt like some insane transsexual fantasy come true.

"But you are going to get reamed, you slut!" Kimberly was saying.

"Fuckmefuckfuckme..."

Connie's words were quite distinct from the speaker. So were the screams of unrestrained pleasure that followed as Emily's entire hand pumped inside her cunt.

Then Kim was crouching lower, pressing the thick tip of the wide double dildo against Connie's asshole. It was obvious that this wasn't going to work.

"My turn, Emily!" Kim called.

Connie glanced at her husband. His eyes were wide and glazed as he stared at the screen. She looked at the end of the sectional. Emily, behind Kim, was working into Kimberly's juicy cunt the very same big dildo that was imperiling Connie's little ass on the screen.

On the screen, Connie was hunching and shaking as Emily's small hand slid out of her cunt. Kim was pushing the dildo forcefully now, wedging open Connie's little asshole. On-screen Connie was rotating her ass and pushing up, trying to force herself open.

"It's going to split you open," Kim was saying.

"Yes! Split me in half with that fucker!"

"It's going to hurt..."

"Yes! Yes! Make it hurt! Make it real! Make me feel it in my fucking bowels! Eeeeeeee - "

The scream trailed off into yelps as first the head, then the shaft of the huge double dildo slid deeper and deeper into her.

"Yes! YES! It's in my fucking stomach! More! MORE - AHHH!"

Kim rammed the rest of it into her and began rocking over Connie's small ass. Connie's rectum was distended by the fat, pale shaft. Beneath her ass was Emily's tongue, stroking her pussy and teasing her clit.

"Damn it, fuck me!"

Kimberly began pumping her hips, pounding in and out of Connie's asshole.

"YES! AHHHHHHH! Oh, yeah, yeah, fuck my ass, fuck it, fuck me, fuck me, fuckmefuckfuckme..."

Real-time Connie tore her gaze from the screen and turned. Emily was rubbing and pinching her clitoris as she knelt behind Kim, pumping the dildo in and out of the richly curved blonde. Kimberly was moving her head slowly up and down over about a third of Jerry's hard, glistening cock. Jerry was staring fixedly at the screen. Connie motioned to Emily, whose lovely eyes gradually focused. Emily nodded and climbed off the sectional.

"Have I won the bet, lover?" Connie asked her husband. His head jerked as he looked at his wife, naked and horny before him. "The bet?"

He looked down at Kim's blonde head moving over his cock, looked at the television where his petite wife was taking a mammoth dildo up the ass and cumming without pause. Then he turned his face to her and grinned. "I think you could say so."

"Pay up."

Emily bent to take a tube of lubricant from the bag on the floor, then took Connie by the hand and led her to the rug in front of the crackling fire. As Emily reclined and spread her lovely legs, Connie dropped to her knees and smiled back at her husband. "Turn off the television - I want the real thing!"

Jerry reached for the remote as Kim pulled her lips off his cock and rolled to her side against the back of the sectional. The dildo was still in her cunt. She reached down with both hands and pumped it savagely a few times, then stiffened and groaned, her abdomen contracting as she came.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.