Tryout - Cover

Tryout

Copyright© 2003 - Storiesonline.net

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - A happily married wife wants to return to her bisexual ways; her husband agrees to give it a tryout

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Swinging   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Fisting   Sex Toys   Size  

Kim and Emily kissed her lightly, one on each cheek.

"Is everything OK?" Kimberly asked.

Connie nodded. "He had some last-minute jitters, but they've been soothed." She closed the door quickly and took her guests' coats. "He's just showering right now." Emily was wearing another beautifully tailored suit, while Kim was casually sexy in her jeans and an oversized sweatshirt. Emily carried her briefcase; Kim's totebag clanked.

Kim suddenly giggled. "I feel so - naughty!"

Connie shut the door of the foyer coat closet and turned to her, a stern expression of her face. "Well, I should certainly hope so!"

"And what have you been doing prior to our arrival?" Emily asked, a hint of a smile playing about her lips.

Connie stood hip-cocked, one arm hugging the opposite shoulder - and, incidentally, with her forearm cradling her firm breasts through the negligee - braced her other elbow in the crook of her arm and rested her chin on an extended finger. She looked toward the ceiling. "Well, let's see... We had dinner at Four Seasons and went for a walk past his old apartment and then came home, and I sucked his cock in the car, and then I had him fuck me in the living room, standing up... right there!"

She dropped her hands to her sides. "And, gosh, since then I've just been waiting hours for you to get here."

"Someone is in a terribly silly mood tonight," Kimberly told Emily.

Emily nodded gravely.

They heard the shower stop. The three women looked at each other expectantly.

"I have never done anything like this before," Emily whispered.

"Me, neither," added Kimberly. "I'm a little nervous."

"So am I," Connie confessed, "and I've done this before... but not with Jerry."

"Hey, honey!" Jerry yelled down the stairs. "What should I wear?"

Kimberly stifled a giggle. "What should he wear to an orgy?" she whispered.

"Uh, just jeans and that blue-and-green sport shirt," Connie called. "Or come as you are - "

All three collapsed in barely smothered laughter.

Jerry's muttered "Oh, shit..." was barely audible, but it was enough to prolong the laughter.

Five minutes later, he came down the stairs. Connie's eyes widened. He was wearing her favorite jeans, the old, faded ones that clung to his legs and crotch. It was obvious that he was bare underneath them. The sport-shirt was buttoned only halfway, revealing enough of his well-muscled chest to remind her of his strength. The shirt wasn't tucked in. His hair was still damp and tousled from the shower, and he was barefoot. He knew how this particular appearance affected her, and he'd done it on purpose.

Glancing at her two lovers, Connie knew he was having the same effect on them. She felt a sudden swelling of pride in and love for her husband. He actually stuck his hands in his pockets and hesitated at the bottom of the stairs, looking down in the kind of unaffected Aw Shucks gesture that was so shocking in such a smart, tough, accomplished man. To Connie, it was a glimpse at the essential Jerry, the uncertain little kid who still lived inside the grownup success. The window was closed almost as soon as it opened. He pulled his hands from his pockets and stepped up to the trio.

"Jerry, this is Kimberly - "

He somberly took her offered hand and shook.

" - and Emily."

"An unexpected pleasure, Emily. Konban-wa. O-genke desuka?"

She smiled and bowed slightly. "Konban-wa. Genke-des." And then she uttered a quick stream of Japanese.

He answered in kind. Connie stared.

"Your accent is very good," Emily said.

"You are too kind. Certainly, it's been too many years, and I was not skilled when I practiced it regularly. Thank you."

For the first time, he took note of Connie's stare. "What?"

"When did you learn to speak Japanese?"

He shrugged. "About five years before I met you. I was going to Tokyo for a conference and planned to turn it into a vacation."

"You learned to speak Japanese on a vacation?"

"No, no, no." He laughed. "I took a couple of Berlitz courses, first. I figured if I was to be a guest in the country, I should learn enough of the language to get by and make friends."

"And you never told me?"

"You never asked."

"Oh." She smiled. It was brittle. "Well, let's sit down - " She gestured toward the sectional. "Jerry, maybe we could have a fire tonight?"

"Sure."

A silence fell over the quartet as the three woman sat side by side. The logs were always laid in the fireplace, and it took Jerry only a few minutes to get a respectable flame licking at the seasoned wood. He closed the firescreen, stood on the semicircular rug in front of the hearth and turned to face the women. The two guests looked about with growing nervousness while Jerry's hands twitched as if he were about to say something and then thought better of it.

Connie cleared her throat. It was loud in the silence. "Well, uh, I don't know, uh - "

"Can I get anyone a drink?" Jerry asked. All three looked at him intently. "I mean, you're our guests, and I want to be a good host and... Well, what the hell am I supposed to say?"

Kimberly suddenly burst out laughing. "Oh, something suave and self-assured," she blurted when she'd calmed a bit. "Like, uh, 'Anyone wanna fuck?'" She began laughing uncontrollably again.

Emily was the first to be infected by Kim's outburst. At first, she tried to restrain her mirth; then she demurely covered her mouth with her hand as she laughed. In seconds, she was unable to catch her breath. The peals of laughter rang out. Jerry blushed at first before he, too, started laughing. Connie was the last one to catch the bug.

Kim calmed enough to say, "I have a nicely chilled wine in my tote bag." She unsnapped the bag on the coffee table.

"Would you uncork it and get some glasses, honey?" Connie said.

"No problem." He seemed grateful to have a mission. As soon as he stepped into the kitchen, Connie rose and went around the room, turning out the lights. The only illumination was the light through the kitchen door and the flickering glow of the fire.

Connie leaned over the back of the sectional, between the two women. Her nipples were hardening. Kim noticed and raised one hand to cup Connie's breast through her camisole and negligee. Connie's eyes half-closed, and she whispered, "This is going to be harder than I thought."

"I hope so," Kim responded and giggled.

Emily slipped out of her tweed jacket and leaned over to lightly kiss Kim's cheek. "I think what our friend means is that we will have to provide the spark if there is to be a conflagration."

"Huh?" Connie said.

Kim was already caressing Emily and unbuttoning the silk blouse. "She said we're going to have to get the ball rolling. Go out into the kitchen and stall your husband for a few minutes." Then Emily covered Kimberly's mouth with her own, and the two were locked in a passionate embrace, kissing, with their tongues obviously in full play.

Connie paused just long enough to finish unbuttoning Emily's blouse, revealing the delicately lacy dark blue bra within. Emily's firm breasts heaved within it when Connie briefly cupped them, her own nipples stiffening still more. "On the rug in front of the fireplace," Connie whispered, gently urging them to stand.

"How lovely and romantic - oh!" Emily breathed as Connie unfastened the single hook-and-eye clasp between the cups of the bra and tweaked her nipples.

Connie separated herself from them, half reluctantly and half eagerly - because she knew her fantasy was going to come true.

Jerry was just putting four glasses on a tray. One was already filled with water. He put the opened wine bottle next to them when Connie switched on the small night light and turned off the tiny spotlights over the countertop.

He raised his eyebrows, then took in the sight of his petite wife's engorged nipples. "I thought it got quiet in there. Start without me?"

She smiled, catching her lower lip between her teeth, and nodded. "Do you mind?"

"I was kind of hoping you would. Want me to wait for a bit?"

She shook her head slightly but definitely. "Leave that - " She nodded toward the tray. " - and let's just go watch for a while."

"Hmmm." He quickly and quietly got the ice bucket from under the counter, set the bottle in it and filled the bucket with ice around the bottle. "Looks like a good - "

"Yes!"

The ecstatic outburst from the other room cut him off. "This sounds good," he muttered.

"It gets better." She took his hand and pulled his fingers to her breast. He fondled her gently, testing the stiffness of her nipple.

"I've got an idea," he said.

"Mmmmmmm?"

"Let's let them stay in there, and you and I can make room on this nice cock-high table and - "

She turned and led him by the hand to the kitchen door. She heard his soft "Holy shit."

Kimberly was wearing only her sweatshirt. She was crouched over Emily, whose remarkable tongue was exploring all of Kim's already soaked pussy. Emily had her hands up under Kim's sweatshirt. Connie could easily guess that Emily was squeezing Kim's huge nipples. Emily was naked, except for her stockings and garter belts. Her thighs were rubbing susurrantly, and her trim hips were constantly moving.

Connie stood in front of her husband, drawing his hand slowly over her tits and then lower, between the folds of her negligee and into her panties. She pushed her tight, hard ass back and up and felt Jerry's straining erection throbbing between her buttocks through his jeans.

She pushed his hand down into her panties and guided his fingers to her slit. "Feel how wet I am? You or them... either would be enough - but both... ooooooooh!" She shuddered as he touched her swollen clitoris and, with the expertise of years of loving her, rolled it in precisely the way she needed under his index finger.

Jerry's other hand was lightly caressing all of his wife's lovely, tight curves through her provocative outfit, cupping her tits and then tweaking her nipples as she stood on her tiptoes, grinding her ass back and up at him. She leaned her head back, eyes closed in passion as her husband strummed her. She shuddered again at his touch, and then her eyelids popped up as she heard Kimberly's hectic, orgasmic huffing.

Connie stared at Kimberly, who was slowly collapsing forward over Emily. Kim's hands went beneath Emily's firm ass, pulling the Japanese woman's swollen pussy to her lips. Emily's widespread legs twitched and shook as Kim returned, lick for lick, all the pleasures her lover's long, agile tongue was lavishing upon her.

"Oh, baby, baby," Connie sighed. She had one hand behind her and was exploring the length of her husband's wonderfully huge, throbbing cock through the confinement of his old jeans.

"I want you - now," Jerry said.

She felt his hand move between them, and then his zipper was coming down. She struggled to get her hand inside and grasp his big meat, squeezing it as though it were her last tether to the world.

"No, please," she gasped. "Kimberly first - then me."

"Oh? And no Emily?"

She tensed for a fleeting second before realizing he was teasing.

"Please, baby," she moaned, "I want to see you do Kimberly - giving her that first full-size dick!"

It was Jerry's turn to tense. Connie wasted no time.

"Please, honey! I want to see it! I want to guide this - " She squeezed his prick. " - dick into her!" Then she changed her tone. "Look at her, so hot and wet over there, all that blonde hair tumbling down, her face buried in that gorgeous Oriental pussy... Think what it would feel like to have her young cunt on your cock, the biggest cock she's ever had, while Emily licks her little blonde pussy... I want to see it now!"

Jerry groaned, deep in his throat. The combination of his wife's hot, demanding tugs on his thick cock, her words and the sight of the pretty blonde and the beautiful Japanese locked in sapphic bliss was already heating the cum in his nuts.

"Please, lover - please!" Connie whispered, tilting her head back at him.

Jerry covered her offered lips with his own, then breathed, "Go ahead and join them... I know that's what you want - and I want it, too!"

On the rug in front of the fireplace, Kim and Emily were grunting rhythmically, cumming over and over again. Connie took that as her cue. Without warning, she turned in her husband's arms, dropped from her tiptoes to her knees and opened his jeans completely, pulling them to his ankles. His hard prick bobbed up, challenging and inviting her. She opened her mouth wide and took his glans in her mouth, her tongue moving rapidly over his big, creamy-smooth glans as her lips fastened on him. She began sucking.

But as quickly as she began, she stopped. Connie was on her feet with the lithe grace only a dancer could command. She had his long, fat prick in her hand and barely gave him time to step out of his jeans as she led him to the rug in front of the crackling fire.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.