Tryout
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2003 - Storiesonline.net

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - A happily married wife wants to return to her bisexual ways; her husband agrees to give it a tryout

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Swinging   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Fisting   Sex Toys   Size  

"Are you sure this is a good idea?" Kim was nervously flicking her finger back and forth over the buttons on the cuff of her shirtsleeve.

"You're starting to sound like a high school kid waiting for her date."

"That's how I feel."

Connie realized that she felt that way, herself. She looked at the wall clock - almost seven. She forced herself to stop pacing in front of the large sectional upon which Kim was nervously sitting.

She glanced at Kim and again marveled at the lust her young lover could inspire in her. Kim was wearing only the enormously oversized Arrow shirt. It was tailored for a man - a very big man. But it barely contained the richly rolling swells of Kim's magnificent tits. The flash of her long, bare legs beneath it led Connie's thoughts to dwell on what lay at their juncture, and she felt her juices trickling in response.

"I feel kind of funny about doing this here, too," Kim said.

"Not me," Connie said happily. I've dreamed of this!" Impulsively, she bent and kissed Kimberly's forehead, brushing one hand through the luxuriant mass of her rich hair.

"But won't your husband mind?"

Connie took Kim's face in both hands and kissed her softly on the lips. "I told you, honey - Jerry and I talked about this, and he said the only way to find out is to try it out." And with Jerry out of town for the night - he was addressing a seminar in Rochester - the timing couldn't have been better. It was an experiment - the first time either of them had brought a lover to their home.

Both women tensed at the sound of the car pulling up outside. Connie straightened and stepped back. "Do I look okay?" She pirouetted for Kim.

"You look yummy." And it was true. Connie was wearing a pair of designer jeans that molded themselves to her taut ass and trim legs. Her blouse was pale blue, loose and simply cut and light in weight. And when she was standing sideways in front of a light, her firm breasts were clearly silhouetted in it.

Connie smiled at Kim, then went to the door. She opened it and beckoned to the woman standing at the base of the steps.

Emily smiled warmly and gracefully came up to the door.

"I hope I am not late!" she said in her breathy, softly accented voice.

"Not in the least." Connie held the door for their guest and kissed her lightly on the cheek. Emily was wearing something with a light citrus scent. In one hand she held a Mark Cross briefcase; in the other was a matching tote bag that clanged softly of glass.

"Welcome to my home!"

"Hello!" Kim stood and bounced over to Emily. A flush was already rising in the lovely Asian's face. Kim bussed her on the cheek and the flush deepened.

"Let me take your coat?" Emily put down her burdens and let Connie help her out of the coat while Kim asked about the ride from New York. Emily was wearing a beautifully tailored skirt suit in a herringbone tweed and a white silk blouse with a bright red oversized scarf arranged at the neck. She was at once business-like and alluring. Connie had no doubt that Emily caused discomfort among her colleagues. With such attire, she could easily move from business bitch to sex goddess and back again with a shift in posture or expression.

"Shall we open some wine?" Emily asked, removing her jacket.

"Yes!" Connie chirped, closing the coat-closet door behind her. The glasses and a corkscrew were waiting on the coffee table. Emily was putting three bottles of wine next to them.

Emily sat a foot away from Kim while Connie sat at the corner of the sectional, facing them, and began opening the first bottle of wine.

"I was so pleased at your invitation," Emily said. "I had been hoping you would phone me."

"We really wanted to get to know you better and thought this would be the perfect way," Kim replied.

"We were delighted you could... come," Connie added. She was the one who'd suggested Emily bring the wine. She'd told Emily that she would take care of the food herself. Not that Connie could cook worth a damn; she'd ordered a delivery of hot Italian food from a rather pricey establishment in Englewood. She poured wine into the three glasses.

"To new friends," Connie said, raising her glass. The others followed suit, the gesture drawing Kim's shirt tighter across her magnificent breasts. At least one nipple was already hugely swollen.

"May I take off my shoes?" Emily asked politely.

"Get comfortable," Connie said enthusiastically.

"Yes, take off whatever you like - please!" Kim added, and then blushed furiously. Connie chuckled, and Emily merely smiled happily.

The three chatted about their fields of employment - Connie could not bring herself to call what she had "a career" - and drank wine. They talked about plays, movies and ballets recently seen. And drank more wine. By the time Connie got the conversation around to the place where they'd first met - an adult toy store in Greenwich Village - they'd killed the first bottle of wine, and Connie was opening the second.

"The wine is making me quite warm," Emily announced, removing her jacket and the silk scarf, then unbuttoning the top two buttons of her silk blouse.

"Would you like to change into something more comfortable?" Connie asked. "One of my husband's shirts might be quite comfortable."

"I - "

Kim leaned over and put her face close to Emily's. "Come on - get comfy. I feel like a slob dressed like this with you dressed like that. Besides, the food will be Italian, and you don't want to get tomato sauce on that lovely blouse." She glided one hand up Emily's arm to her shoulder and squeezed slightly. Connie watched the lovely Japanese woman's blush deepen and saw her nipples hardening within the blouse and bra.

"If it would not be too much trouble -?"

"No trouble at all." Connie stood. "Come on." She held her hands out to the two women. They accepted her invitation, and she led them toward the bedroom.

"You have a lovely home," Emily said softly. "Beautifully furnished." She was staring rather fixedly at the king-size waterbed. Next to it was the makeup case that contained what Kim had brought to the get-together: toys.

"Here." Connie produced a pair of padded hangers for Emily's career clothing. Kim took one and hung Emily's jacket and scarf on it. The smoldering Asian began to unbutton her blouse, but Connie stepped in front of her. "Let me help," she said softly and slowly unfastened the buttons.

"You have such a lovely complexion," Emily said quietly, and brushed her fingertips across Connie's cheek.

"You have such a lovely throat," Connie replied and leaned her head forward to kiss Emily's pale throat. She felt the Japanese woman shiver and kissed the base of her neck as she finishing opening the blouse.

"I'll take that," Kim said from behind Emily, and then her hands were brushing the blouse off Emily's shoulders. The white, seamless bra was not designed to give support, and Emily didn't need it. Her breasts were full and perfectly round, and in exquisite proportion to the rest of her curves. Within the bra, her nipples were very tiny and very hard. Connie let her fingertips graze over the encased breasts and heard Emily's sudden gasp of pleasure.

"And I'll take that," Kim whispered, standing behind Emily. She pressed her lips to the silken shoulder as she unfastened the clasp of the bra. Emily leaned her head back and turned, and Kim's lips descended hungrily on hers. Connie kissed her way down to Emily's breasts, pushed the loosely hanging bra down. Emily let it slide of her arms and then shivered as Connie began licking her breasts.

Connie was amazed at the firmness of Emily's tits. They were almost hard, and they were fabulously smooth. She wanted to paint them with her tongue, but that would come later. She licked and kissed her way lower, dropping to her knees. Her fingers found and undid the clasp and zipper at the back of Emily's skirt. She slid it down the dark-stockinged legs and sighed with pleasure against the firm abdomen when she discovered the blue silk panties and the garterbelt holding up the dark stockings - also silk.

Emily stepped out of the skirt. While Connie tore herself away long enough to put the skirt carefully across the night-table, Kim turned Emily toward her and took her fully in her arms. They were still kissing hungrily, passionately, and their hands were busily exploring each other's body.

Connie skinned out of her jeans and unbuttoned her blouse, but left it on. It was her only garment as she moved beside the two women. She slipped her hands between them and began undoing the buttons of Kim's shirt.

"You've got to see her nipples," she whispered to Emily.

Kim broke the kiss long enough to murmur, "And kiss them."

"Yes, yes, yes," Emily sighed, her fingers frantically joining Connie's. The last two buttons tore off the shirt, but nobody paid attention.

"Your breasts are magnificent!" Emily gasped and dropped her mouth over Kim's huge, swollen left nipple. Connie did the same with the right nozzle, and Kim shuddered with pleasure. Kim put her hands at the backs of their heads and pulled their mouths feverishly against her heaving breasts. Connie began to lightly bite Kim's tremendously engorged nipple and felt her young lover quiver.

"I c-can't st-stand," Kim stuttered.

"Bed," Connie said softly. Still fastened, the trio crossed the two steps separating them from the bed. As soon as she felt the edge of the bed against the backs of her knees, Kim began a slow-motion collapse. Emily and Connie fell with her, one to either side.

The three women lay next to each other on the broad expanse of the waterbed. Connie continued her tandem suckling with Emily for a few moments, then began sliding lower on the bed, lips and fingers busy with the happy work of further inflaming the lushly curved young woman. She paused only long enough to slide Emily's silk panties down over the garters and long, restlessly moving legs.

For a moment, Connie was presented with a quandary - which aromatic cunt to lick first? Kim's beautiful strawberry-blonde quim was gleaming and swollen with lust - but there was Emily's perfectly shaped pussy, with its compact tuft of straight, fine soft black hair, beckoning from between the narrow patches of alabaster thigh above the dark silk stockings.

The decision was made for her. With a soft moan of "I must taste you!" Emily turned and buried her face between Kim's firm thighs, her straight black hair falling forward and presenting a stunning contrast with Kim's milky flesh.

Connie wasted not a moment. She quickly scooted around on the bed and began kissing and caressing Emily's taut flesh. Her lips worked their way down Emily's beautifully arched spine while her hands wandered over her sleek flesh. She reached beneath Emily to take one tiny, pebble-hard nipple in her fingers and tweak it. She heard Emily's moan of pleasure and felt her shudder and pinched the nipple harder. Emily began to shake, her trim hips bucking.

Connie's lips found Emily's buttocks firm and tight and arched upward. She licked back and forth on the inner swells, with long savoring swipes of her tongue, as she repositioned herself behind Emily. She took the Japanese woman's hips in her hands and buried her face between her cheeks, inhaling and savoring the rich, clean fragrance. Then Connie began teasing, circular strokes of her tongue that never quite made contact with the small, pink pinhole of Emily's anus. Connie slid her hands around further, caressing Emily's abdomen and then stroking her pubis, just as she heard Kim's grunts of orgasmic pleasure and felt the bed undulate with her writhing.

Connie let one finger slip lower and began caressing the hard nodule of Emily's clitoris. Emily stiffened and pressed her ass up and back - and Connie abruptly drove her stiffened tongue against Emily's butt-hole. Emily shuddered, and Connie slipped a finger inside her cunt just in time to have the digit gripped and sucked by the contracted muscles. She was shocked at the tightness, even after Emily's orgasm passed. The woman had a minuscule cunt!

Connie pulled away, rolled to her back, then wiggled forward between Emily's legs and beneath her cunt. She reached up with both hands and grabbed the fine, round ass cheeks and pulled Emily's drooling pussy down onto her mouth. Connie feasted. Emily's taste was clean yet musky - rich with the aroma of a mature woman in good health and high heat. Emily's clitoris was swollen and quite prominent, large enough for Connie to fastened her lips around it and suck, as if it were a very tiny cock. She moved lower and tried to thrust her tongue into the tight little Japanese snatch. She just barely got the tip of her tongue past the swollen labia and into Emily's cunt when she felt the tiny pussy grip her tongue-tip and begin pulsing.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.