Natalie's Nasty Experiences
Chapter 9

Copyright© 2003 by Bizarr

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - About Natalie who's a 20 year old college girl. She's taken on 7 guys in a gang bang and without her knowledge it's been video taped and now one of the guys is blackmailing her into being his slave girl. As the story develops she'll be used as his sex toy like a whore.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Blackmail   Heterosexual   MaleDom   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Black Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Size  

This chapter is mostly written by Natalie herself. Isn't it so good and arousing?


After her ordeal, Nat slept a solid 20 hours straight. When she woke, she was still sore from the gangbang she'd received the night earlier. Dry man-juice coated much of her body and she found she was still wearing the tattered remains of her stockings and her heels. She must have just walked in and fallen asleep as soon as she hit the covers.

That day Natalie did not do much. She wandered to the bathroom. Looking in the mirror she noticed she looked sluttier than ever before. Her poor brutalized pussy was still swollen and vivid red. She took a shower to wash all of the man and animal sperm from her body.

She finally got out and made herself some chicken noodle soup. After filling her belly the exhausted college girl went to her bed and slept another few hours.

It was a few days before her brutalized sex was finally feeling more like its old self. She sat in the kitchen eating some soup and drinking juice. The weekend was finally here and she wondered if she might hear from her master soon just as he burst in.

Her master, Ty, was definitely mad and he yelled, "Alright bitch, come with me!" Natalie was grabbed by the arm and found herself dragged into her bedroom. Ty began rummaging through her closet, throwing clothes everywhere. "Here! Put this on slut. We're going to the mall!"

On her lap landed a little black skirt. "Go on bitch, I haven't got all day."

Her body was trembling as she stripped out of her more conservative blouse and knee length skirt and then slipped into the dress. It was obviously from the sex store and was slinky and very short, hardly covering her ass at all. The wind could easily blow it up and expose her bald pussy or her ass to the world. Ty gave her some sandals with 4" heels and said, "Alright bitch, follow me."

Natalie knew he was probably angry with her for going to the barn and being fucked by all of those guys. He hadn't let her do that. She should have asked him. Natalie lamented that she was such a poor slave and often forgot that her Master owned her. He had a lot to hold over her head.

They eventually got to the mall. "Time to do some strutting. Feel up to it slut?" She didn't say a word; she was too terrified of what Ty was going to make her do. "When I ask you a question, you answer! Got that bitch?" He said grabbing her face with his powerful black hands.

"Yes, Master," she whispered. "I'm ready to do whatever you want me to do."

"I'm not fucking convinced," Ty yelled and Natalie began to cry. "You've got to learn that you're just a fuck-toy and you're my fuck toy. You do what I tell you to do. You fuck who I tell you to fuck. You fuck them when I tell you to fuck them and you fuck them where I tell you to fuck them. God damn it," he continued. Natalie felt herself bent over the hood of the car. "If you're so fucking worried about being embarrassed in your little whore outfit, how'll you feel with a big wad of cum leaking out of your cunt!"

He was definitely mad at her and she didn't want to fight him. She didn't want to make him any more angry than he was already. She felt his huge black cock enter her. "Yeah, how do you like that bitch," he said as he began to fuck her right there in the parking lot. Natalie accepted it and laid there on the hood. Soon she was moaning as he raped her and she reached her climax and then came again before Ty was finally done with her.

She felt huge loads of sperm filling her. The feeling of warm sperm in her was something she had missed the past few days but this isn't how she expected to feel it. Ty whipped his cock off on her milky white ass. After he tucked himself in he pulled her off the hood of the car and asked her, "You ready to listen, bitch?"

"Yes Master," Natalie said. She spoke louder this time and with every bit of strength she had left even though her voice was wavering.

"Good, now lets have a walk."

Natalie felt her Master take her by the hand and soon they entered the mall. The mall was not too crowded and Nat noticed most of the people here seemed to be junior high and high school students. That made sense. The mall was filled with all of the trendy stores and the Gap and Limited weren't too popular with adults.

Natalie felt embarrassed being out in public like this. All of the younger boys looked over her body in the most wanting ways and it just wasn't right. She hoped that they couldn't see the trail of Ty's cum leaking from her pussy and moving down her thighs. Most of them were too shy to say anything and just looked at her.

"Are you enjoying this, you little slut? See how all of these boys want you?" Ty said. "I ought to give you to them, don't you think? I ought to let them fuck your brains out. That's all you care about, fucking dirty whore."

He stopped her in a branch of the mall. "Lets have a seat over here," he said and pulled her to the bench with him.

Nat could feel the cold stone of the bench against her ass. The little bit of fabric that covered her ass crept up when she sat down. Her bald pussy was probably on display to anyone who wanted to see it. Nat crossed her legs to try to keep a more decent appearance but that only made her Master mad.

"What do you think you're doing?" he yelled. "I never told you to cross your legs! Now open them!" He said. Natalie uncrossed her legs. "I said open them. Wider slut!"

Tears began to flow down her cheek as she opened her legs. Whoever was in front of them could see her most intimate places now. "Wider!" and Natalie listened. He kept demanding she open her legs wider and wider until they were almost fully open.

The humiliated college girl could hear people talking about her saying things like "Woah, look at that!" and "Shit man, that bitch is hot" and "What a hot slut!" Her eyes were completely closed so she couldn't see exactly who was saying all of that. Could they tell that she was freshly fucked? The squishy feeling between her legs was still very real to her.

"These boys like what they're seeing, slut. Play with yourself and make them really happy to watch you act like the fuck-toy you are."

Nat reached down to her bare sex on display and her fingers began roaming over the subtle valleys of her moist sex. She couldn't believe how wet she was and it wasn't just because Ty had left a load of his baby-juice in her earlier. Exposing herself to all of these strangers was really exciting her!

Two of her fingers slid into her wet pussy. She heard many cheers from the guys who were watching her but Nat was lost in the moment. She was not really trying to get herself off. She sunk her fingers in to the knuckle and frantically fingered herself and pressed against her tender g-spot. She wanted to cum so bad.

"That's enough," Ty said and pulled her hand away from her sopping wet sex.

Natalie felt herself dragged to her feet. When she opened her eyes she saw a group of teens had been watching her and that they were now following her.

Ty pulled her into the men's bathroom and all of the guys happily followed, cheering as they entered. "Which one of you guys want a blowjob! This bitch will gladly give you one, won't you slut?"

Natalie nodded and began to cry again, "Yes, I would love to give you all blowjobs if you want me to."

Ty pushed her down onto her knees. "Alright guys, anyone want a piece of this dirty slut?"

Nat watched as three of the boys quickly stepped forward and wrestled to get their pants down. Their young cocks bounced to life when they finally had gotten them down. One of them stepped up to her and stuck his cock in her face. He couldn't be more than 14.

Nat looked to Ty who started to look angry. She knew what that meant and moved towards her young partner. She took his cock in her hand and guided it into her experienced mouth. Her pierced tongue ran the length of the bottom of the young cock. Instantly she felt her mouth fill with cum and gagged. She didn't expect him to cum so quickly and she fell back, letting the next few squirts of virile juice land on her face.

All of the boys laughed at how quickly the other guy had cum. The next one stepped up to her, "Suck on this, chick. I bet I won't be so easy to get off. I ain't no virgin."

Natalie couldn't believe what was happening but she knew she didn't have a choice. She began to suck on the next under aged cock. He didn't cum as quickly as the first. Her head bobbed up and down the length and the guys began to cheer her on.

"What a hot little cock sucker!"

"She really knows what she's doing!"

She couldn't help but get more aroused as she slathered the young boys cock from base to head with her saliva. She was getting hot and she allowed herself to reach down between her legs to her pussy and begin fingering herself again. She couldn't fight it. She loved giving head. Even if what she was doing was illegal, she couldn't deny that she was enjoying it.

"Fuck dude, she's fingering herself again!"

Natalie began to moan through the cock in her mouth and throat. She heard the guy she was sucking ask Ty, "Mind if I fuck her, man? I don't really like gettin' head anyway."

"Go ahead," her master said. "I'm sure this cunt would love it."

The boy pulled out of her mouth and Nat was about to object but another piece of young meat entered stuffed her mouth. Then her fingers were pushed aside and one of the 14 year olds began fucking her.

Both the boy behind her and the one in her mouth came to their orgasm quickly. The new sperm added to her pussy made her feel good, but Natalie still hadn't reached an orgasm. Another boy stepped in front of her. She didn't even catch a look at his face before her mouth was stuffed with his young cock and she never got a look at any of the boy who entered her pussy right after that.

Natalie began to work back up to orgasm but her partners, little more than children, were too sensitive and more cum entered her belly and pussy. Two more faceless young strangers came up to her and after they had soiled her more with their baby making juice, the more.

She had forgotten just how many of these young kids had fucked her. All she wanted was her orgasm. She was lost in lust and the this pair of guys finally pushed her over the edge and her body was racked with powerful contractions. Natalie moaned loudly like a whore even though her face was stuffed with cock.

"Damn, her twat is sucking me off!" one of the boys said. He could not hold on any longer and dumped his load deep inside the college student. They weren't quite done with her but now that Natalie was raptured with orgasm, anyone wanting to get off using her body walked up behind her and forced themselves into her pussy.

"Come on, slut, we aren't done yet," her master said as he pulled her to her feet again. Before Nat could compose herself he pulled her out of the bathroom. She couldn't believe he was making her walk around in such a mess. She whipped the cum from her cheek and tried to get some of it out of her hair. There wasn't that much on her face but the insides of her thighs were easily noticeable.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.