Natalie's Nasty Experiences - Cover

Natalie's Nasty Experiences

Copyright© 2003 by Bizarr

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - About Natalie who's a 20 year old college girl. She's taken on 7 guys in a gang bang and without her knowledge it's been video taped and now one of the guys is blackmailing her into being his slave girl. As the story develops she'll be used as his sex toy like a whore.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Blackmail   Heterosexual   MaleDom   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Black Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Size  

A few days went by and Natalie thought that her 'master' had finally given up using her as his own private slave girl. She felt both relieved and a little stunned by that thought. Of course it pleased her not to have to let men and guys chosen by him fuck her, but on the other hand she also felt a tiny bit disappointed - had she really done that bad, perhaps he was disappointed with her performance with the guys he wanted her to entertain.

In a funny and unsuspected way she felt neglected. She thought the guys had seemed to like what they could do to her - and although ashamed of herself she found that somehow she missed having to submit to his wishes. Of course it wasn't easy for Nat to admit to herself that she felt hot and that her pussy started to lubricate as soon as her thoughts circled around the things they had forced her to do and he had let them do to her. But just one finger sliding up and down between her pussy lips told her that it oozed with juices and that her clit was erect and longed for stimulation by a man's mouth, finger or cock. Above all Nat found out that she'd said no to several house parties to kind of be ready for him, if he sent her a package and told her to meet him somewhere.

She sort of saved her lust for that, because it wouldn't be a lot of fun if he contacted her and she felt well and thoroughly fucked. She thought she would perform more eagerly and be a good slave girl if she was horny and in need of cocks when he wanted her to please him and his friends - and after kind of getting used to his nasty wishes, she was in a way happy to please him and almost wanted to be his willing little slut whore.

So as she suddenly one day found a package which looked to be from him, she almost tore up the paper and read the letter at once. She blushed after reading just a few lines of the letter.

"Hi Natalie,
I'm very disappointed with you. Around town I've heard that you've been a very naughty girl. Without my permission you seem to have had a lot of men fuck your slutty pussy, and that make me very angry with you.

I thought we had an agreement. I wouldn't publish my videos and you would obey me and do what I told you to, and I don't remember telling you to let Danny and his father and his friends use your whore body."

Oh my God, Nat thought, Danny has told him that evening in his house and what I did. Nervously she read on.

"I'm afraid I'll have to punish you severely for your misbehavior, and that's why you'll meet my sweet sister on our next trip. She's a real lover of punishments to naughty girls like you, and she's very experienced when it comes to those things. Perhaps I should also mention that she's also a true bisexual girl who will command you to obey her wishes in that sort of things. I sure hope you know how to please a girl, or I'm afraid she'll be very disappointed and do nasty things to you, my darling whore."

Oh Christ, Nat thought, I've never been with a girl in that way. What an awful thing to do, but to her surprise she also felt that the thought of being forced to such nasty activities with another girl made her pussy lubricate even more. Not to mention the thought of another girl punishing her, perhaps in front of guys or grown men.

Nat read the instructions of where she should go and what she should wear. In the package also laid some money for a cab. How thoughtful Nat thought and smiled remembering that money wasn't her biggest problem after her two visits to the adult shop.

At the bottom it was signed "Ty." It suddenly struck Natalie that she'd no idea what her master's name was this whole time. She'd let a stranger make her sleep with all sorts of strangers. That made Nat's stomach turn and her pussy ache, but she was happy to learn his name. She felt so happy that she was a good little slut that her master would care enough to tell her his name.

In the evening Nat put on the little, tight mini-dress, her black stockings that didn't reach the dress but exposed a little of her naked thigh between the dress and the stockings. Especially when she leaned just a little forward and the dress slid up. Nat looked in the mirror, turned around, leaned forward with her butt to the mirror. She giggled a little and thought that it looked rather sexy with the naked thigh above the top of the stockings. Along with the high heeled black shoes and the dress clinching to her body from butt and hips to her tits she looked exactly as a hooker on her way to work - and just the way she had earlier observed that her Ty liked. Now she could only hope that his sister liked it too.

Nat rang a cab and when it arrived she was already waiting for it on the sidewalk outside her apartment. By then she had already had a few cars stopping and male drivers asking her if she wanted some company. She had of course turned then down, but it was kind of exciting to stand there in the dark street dressed like a hooker looking for costumers. She hadn't tried to hide away during the brief conversations with the men in the cars and she had perhaps done just a little showing off, wriggling her ass a bit and leaning a lot forward when she talked with them to show them a little more than needed of her half exposed tits.

When the cab came, she couldn't help noticing the driver's eyes following every move she made, trying to have a little peek under her skirt as she stepped into the back seat and so on. All of this made her just a little bit horny and as they drove on, she had to slide a hand up her thighs to feel how wet her little pussy was. Oh very wet, Nat thought and gave the driver, who wasn't paying much attention to the road but followed her in the mirror, a big smile.

Nat knew that only a little invitation from her would make the driver park the cab and join her in the back seat for some hot fun, and that pleased her very much. What a teasing little slut I am, she giggled to herself enjoying the power she had on men, but he didn't get that little invitation and after a while he stopped the car in front of an old closed down factory building.

Nat looked at the dark building and looked at him. "It can't be here", she said.

"This is the address you gave me, lady", the driver said, "Get off and let me get the hell out of this neighborhood"

Suddenly a door in the building opened and a woman of about thirty walked towards the cab. She opened the back door and looked at Nat with a little smile Nat didn't like at all.

"Hello girl, I'm his sister", she said, "Step out from there, the trip ends here".

Nat gave the driver the money and slowly stepped out and stood like she didn't know what to do. The cab drove off and she looked at the woman. A little plump with large breasts and hips under a tight black and for her body size too short dress, black stockings and high heeled black shoes. The same kind of slutty clothes as mine, Nat thought as she followed the woman into the building and couldn't keep her eyes off woman's large wriggling and swaying butt and her plump but well shaped thighs and legs. After entering the building the woman closed and locked the door, took the key and put it into a pocket in the dress.

"This will ensure that you won't get any ideas of getting away", she laughed, and suddenly she had a dog's collar and a leash in her hand. "Put this on, slut," she said in a tone that Nat didn't at all liked, and handed Nat the collar.

Nat looked at her not believing her ears. "Now!" the woman shouted.

"What for?" Nat whispered blushing.

"You're our little slave girl from now on, and slave girls wear collars", she said.

"No, I'm not kind of girl", Nat whispered and looked at her with begging eyes.

"OK", she said and took out the key, "Go on, get out then". Nat took the key and turned to the door. "But you know what happens then", the woman said and had that devilish smile on her face again.

Nat didn't know what to do. She knew exactly what the woman meant. "Yes, I'm afraid you have very little choice", she laughed, "sluts like you tend to get into trouble, and we both know you won't walk away, so put it on and don't make me angry, I tent to loose my temper if slutty girls like you don't behave"

Without a word Nat took the collar and slowly put it around her neck. The woman attached the leash to it and pulled it, and Nat couldn't help getting a little aroused as she walked behind her. She had to admit to herself that it felt rather exciting to be treated like a simple slave girl.

"Come on slave girl, let's find the others", she said and pulled Nat along a corridor and through another door. As they stepped in, Nat froze and looked around. About ten young and naked guys and grown men with half masks sat on chairs around kind of a stage with a leather bench on it, all of them black.

'Oh, my God, ' Nat thought and looked around and was trembling with both fear and excitement, 'they look like they're all expecting to have fun with my body, and I can do nothing about it.'

The last part hit her and her pussy contracted in small spasms living its own life as so often before. Nat blushed and felt ashamed of her own slutty desires. She had to be sick in a way, no normal girl in that situation would get dripping wet and have a swollen pussy itching and telling her that it would more than happily welcome every cock which wanted to penetrate it. The woman pulled her to the bench, pushed her forward and pinned her down on her stomach, leaving her with her butt in the air.

"Stay there, girl", the woman commanded.

"Ok friends", she said, "I'm Suzy, her 'master's' big sister. He has allowed me to take care of the disciplining of this bitch, which has cheated on him and have had lots of strangers fuck her without his permission. I have seen videos where this slutty whore loved to be gang fucked by men as old as her own father, and she has had a friend, his father and his father's friends trying to knock her up on a table after loving to have them spank her ass. I could go on but I'll spare you for more details about what this horny slut has been doing. Do you have anything to say to excuse your slutty behavior?"

Nat felt totally humiliated but didn't say a word.

Suddenly she felt the woman tossing up her dress exposing her butt to the audience. She heard mumbling among them as her naked butt appeared. "Look, she has come here without panties. A sure sign of her slutty attitude", the woman laughed, "now I'm going to teach her a lesson, and you better stay down, lady"

Nat felt her hands slowly sliding up her thighs and she had to admit that it felt rather nice, especially when her fingers reached her pussy and began caressing it, parting her pussy lips, massaging her very wet slit and touching her erect clit.

And as always when someone touched her like that, she automatically parted her legs and ached her back to expose her pussy even more. "Look, she's already so horny she can't stand still", the woman laughed and pulled Nat's ass cheeks apart.

Suddenly Nat felt her face touching her ass and a second later a warm, wet tongue touched her ass hole and started massaging it. Oh my God, that's arousing, it feels so good, Nat thought and instinctively pushed back and moaned in lust while the woman's tongue opened her hole and was sliding in and out of her in a very exciting way. But not for nearly as long as Nat wanted it to.

Suddenly it was gone. The woman raised and suddenly her hand smacked across Nat's white ass. Nat cried out in chock as the pain spread though her butt and tried to move, but a hand on her back pinned her to the table plate.

"Stand still, whore", Suzy shouted and landed several more hard smacks on her wriggling ass, which soon burned like on fire and sent waves of both pain and arousement though Nat's body. Soon lust took over in Nat and every time the woman's hand hit her, she tossed back her head and grunted in pure sexual lust.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.