Natalie's Nasty Experiences
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2003 by Bizarr

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - About Natalie who's a 20 year old college girl. She's taken on 7 guys in a gang bang and without her knowledge it's been video taped and now one of the guys is blackmailing her into being his slave girl. As the story develops she'll be used as his sex toy like a whore.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Blackmail   Heterosexual   MaleDom   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Black Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Size  

Nearly a week went by and Nat couldn't keep her mind off her 'master' and whether he would contact her. Also the thought of not having taken her pills for so long time both worried and excited her. Before she had really thought about it, she'd spent all her money on clothes, almost all very revealing, and high heels and she had no way of replacing the lost pills now. What if either the old guys or the men at the shop had knocked her up. If so she wouldn't have the slightest idea of whom the father was. She could have a Latino baby a white or even a black kid.

Of course, it scared her but it also aroused her very much. It made her feel like a real slut and a whore. And seeing herself as such was both a degradation to her and huge thrill. Friday came up and nothing happened and Nat felt hornier and hornier and had to play with herself more than once a day, during which all sorts of nasty pictures filled her mind while she used her dildo in her pussy and masturbated her erect clit to climaxes which didn't really satisfied her needs.

All the time pictures of horny men spurting their hot baby sperm into her popped up and aroused her. And although she was kind of scared of herself and the nasty dreams, she couldn't stop the thoughts and the pictures. Friday night she decided to visit a friend at his house - perhaps with the idea that he could be the one to knock her up. Perhaps the others hadn't impregnated her yet, and the thought that she could make a school friend do the job also aroused her.

When she arrived, she saw several cars parked outside the house and thought he had some friends over for a drink. The bare thought of meeting several young guys who perhaps had been drinking made her pussy swell and get just a little wet. She rang the doorbell and soon a grown man opened the door, obviously Danny's father

"Hello", he said and looked at her.

"Is Danny in", Nat asked and blushed a little because the man's eyes went up and down her body in a split second. Perhaps she also was a nice sight for a man in her little, thin top with the spaghetti strings and her little mini skirt and her high-heeled shoes. Nat blushed, realizing how slutty she'd dressed on her own, but she had been up to some fun as she dressed.

"Yes, he is", the man said, "come on in".

And Nat walked in and felt his eyes stare at her round butt as she walked to the living room, where she had her next shock. Round a table sat three men at the same age playing cards - Daddy and two men at his father's age.

"Hey Natalie", Danny smiled and got up and came to her and hugged her, "Come on, meet my father and his friends"

He almost dragged her to the table, and from his voice she could feel that he had already had quite a few beers. She said hello to the other men and one look at them told her that they too were rather loaded. And the way they gazed up and down her body told her that the beer had made them hot for pussy.

"Can't we go upstairs", Nat asked Danny and tried to tell him why with her eyes.

"No, stay here and play a little card with us", his father laughed and pulled a chair to the table and placed it between his two friends. Nat looked at Danny but he only nodded and smiled, so she didn't have much choice. Nat sat down and took the beer his father handed her. They all urged her to drink it and Nat wanted to please them, so she drank the beer faster than she normally did. They played and as soon as they saw she'd finished her beer, another was handed to her.

She also won a bit of money and began feeling more relaxed. Maybe that's why she didn't really mind when she felt hands sliding up and down her legs from both sides. After about an hour of playing and drinking she felt lightheaded and everything felt nice and cozy. She even let the two men part her legs and slide their hands up her thighs to her crotch. It wasn't until she felt their fingers reach her pussy lips, she remembered that she had left her panties back home. She wanted to squeeze her thighs together and push the hands away, but the beer had had their effect, so she just tried to act like nothing happened.

Of course the two men saw this as an invitation and started caressing her pussy, parting her pussy lips and massaging her by now rather wet and slippery slit. Danny didn't seem to notice anything special, but his father knew what was happening.

"Why don't you get us some more beers, son", he said, "The store's still open".

"Ok, dad, want to come with me, Nat?" he asked.

"No, this is fun", Nat giggled with the voice of a rather loaded girl and spread her thighs even further, which meant fingers sliding further up her pussy. Danny still didn't realize that several fingers were poking her when he left the room.

As soon as he was out of the door, his father looked at Nat with that lusty smile she had so often seen on men's and boy's faces just before she got into 'trouble', but Nat didn't try to act prudish. The beers had made her lose her inhibitions, whatever inhibitions this gang-banged slut had left, and she was in a state of lust that made her a willing victim.

She smiled at him and parted her legs even further and the two men finger fucked her soaking pussy so hard it made sloppy sounds. Danny's father raised and walked behind her. He looked down over her shoulder and saw the fingers moving in and out of her bare pussy.

"Of course I was right", he laughed and let his hands slide down over her chest and down her top.

"About what", Nat giggled.

"When I opened the door and saw you standing there in that whore outfit, I knew you was one horny little slut, who came to my son for his cock", he laughed and fondled her tits and pinched her erect nipples so hard that Nat gasped.

Nat knew that a little reluctance would arouse them - men often like a girl to be a bit prudish because it gave them a chance to make her submit. "No, please stop", Nat whispered and tried to pull away from his hands.

"Sit still girl", he shouted, "you're such a cock tease, and my son's prick won't be enough for you. You need real men to satisfy you".

But Nat kept on struggling and tried to push away the two men's hands too. "No stop, I'm a decent girl, please let me go", Nat begged.

"Oh no, young lady", Danny's father laughed, "you can't come here and act like a horny slut and then back out. And if you don't behave and let us have a little fun with you, you just might get a good spanking"

Nat felt the words hitting something in her. Would they really go as far as spanking her to make her submit to them - what a thrill! The bare thought of being spanked by these grown men made her so much hotter, but they would have to use force.

"No, no, you can't do that", she screamed, "I'll go to the police if you touch me."

"No you won't", he laughed, "after we're finished with you, you'll beg us to do it again, because you are just one little slut". He grabbed her arms.

"Hold her down", he shouted to his two buddies, and together the three men pulled her up, removed the chairs, and the friends pushed her down on her stomach while Danny's father began stroking her ass.

"What a lovely round butt we have here", he laughed and slowly pulled her skirt to her hips exposing her naked ass, "oh look, she's even forgotten her panties. She wanted to arouse my poor son with her naked ass. What a dirty slut you are, you really need a good spanking to learn not to walk around teasing innocent young boys".

Without any warning he suddenly hit her soft, white buttocks with his hand. Nat stiffened and tried to pull free while she let out a loud scream. "Stop it!!" she yelled, "you're hurting me, bastard". But the pain in her ass rapidly turned red and burned like it was on fire. It also aroused her even more. She couldn't keep her ass from wriggling and he knew that she loved it.

"Dirty, horny whore," he shouted and gave her several more slashes across her glowing ass. Nat's groans and moans turned into lusty grunts and she pushed her butt backwards to meet his hand, while she felt her pussy squirt her juices down her thighs. Suddenly he stopped and Nat looked around. In front of her stood Danny and stared at them. Nat blushed and felt more humiliated than the spanking had made her feel.

"Yea, son", his father laughed, "this young slut wanted us to spank her ass and judging from the bulge in your pants you seems to like to watch, don't you".

Danny blushed but also had this lusty look in his eyes Nat knew so well. "Yes, I've wanted to see that little cock tease given a lesson for a long time. She's been teasing the whole school, and she's long deserved to be spanked".

"Sounds like you also want to smack her ass a bit", his father laughed.

"Sounds great", Danny laughed and walked round the table enjoying the look in Nat's eyes and her blushing.

"No please, Danny, don't do that to me. I'll never tease you again", Nat whispered, but she couldn't help feeling her arousal intensify again when she felt his hand slowly caressing her burning hot butt. It was exciting to feel her school mate fondle her like that knowing that in seconds he would hit her butt and make her scream from pain and lust - make her beg him to stop and at the same time wriggle her ass like a horny whore to urge him on.

That was exactly what she did when Danny started smacking her butt. Nat screamed at him to stop, but after shouting at him after every smack, she pushed her butt back and wriggled it to make him horny. In the end she couldn't hold back any longer.

"Oh Christ, Danny, you're so cruel to me", she giggled, "my poor butt is on fire, you're hurting me."

"Yes, and you just love it, you dirty slut", Danny shouted, "tell me you want me to stop."

"Oh no Danny, please don't stop", Nat whispered, "it's so arousing to have you smacking my butt, and when you feel like it, I want you to plunge your fat cock up my soaking pussy. But you must promise me to wear a rubber or to pull out before you fill me with your hot sperm, because somebody has stolen my pills a while ago, so I'm unprotected and I'm afraid I could get pregnant."

"You hear that!" his father yelled and laughed, "That little slut whore walks in here wanting my poor son to knock her up. I can assure you, slut, that before you walk out of here, you're so knocked up, you can feel the baby grow in your slutty stomach on your way home. You won't know one bit about who the father will be, because we're all going to fill your filthy cunt full of our sperm".

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.