Natalie's Nasty Experiences - Cover

Natalie's Nasty Experiences

Copyright© 2003 by Bizarr

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - About Natalie who's a 20 year old college girl. She's taken on 7 guys in a gang bang and without her knowledge it's been video taped and now one of the guys is blackmailing her into being his slave girl. As the story develops she'll be used as his sex toy like a whore.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Blackmail   Heterosexual   MaleDom   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Black Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Size  

Introduction : Natalie doesn't understand why nobody likes to contact her. She is a real girl and not the author's fiction.
Please make her happy and write me, and I'll send your letters on to her (Bizarr)

Again nearly a week went on and Natalie began hoping that the man had turned to other kinds of fun and wouldn't abuse her anymore, but then she had another letter and a new video. She already knew what would be on the video and began reading the letter.

"Hi my pretty little slut girl" he wrote, "what a good girl you was the other day. I was very pleased with you and you put up a nice fight. I like it when my girls make some fuss and don't just lay down and spread their legs and let the men carry on. The men also like a little resistance; it kind of stimulates them and makes them hornier and more determined, so keep up the good work for your next assignment, which will take place this evening. Meet me outside campus and I'll pick you up at eight o'clock and don't you worry I've found some very nice guys for you in a place where no one will disturb us. I only have on demand, wear only a coat and high heels - no dress, no underwear! They want you stark naked under that coat, remember!"

Nat read the letter several times to be sure it said what she feared. I couldn't be true, he couldn't demand her to go out without anything under just a coat - how humiliating that would feel. Over the next hours she tried to avoid thinking too much about it, but no matter what she did to keep her mind off it, it popped up all the time - and shocked by her own feelings, she felt that the more she thought about it, the wetter her pussy got.

So as the clock came closer and closer to eight she was feeling extremely ashamed of herself and when she stood in front of the mirror in just the coat and the shoes and slowly opened it like a real exhibitionist her mind twisted between humiliation and arousal because she couldn't keep her mind from thinking about how it would feel if she flashed her naked body like that in public and let strangers look at it. "Oh my God, what's happening to me", she thought, "has he turned me into a whore and a slut who gets turned on by showing off and teasing strangers"

But no matter how hard she tried to think about how she hated to have to do a dirty thing like that, she couldn't control herself and her cunt, which she could feel was soaking wet while she walked to the pick-up point, 'told' her that it not a all shared her feelings but only 'talked' about what it needed - big, hard cocks to thrust in and out.

So when Natalie stood by the road and waited for her 'master', she felt that every car driver who drove by looked at her like they knew that under the coat she was naked and inviting them to use her right there. On the other hand, she couldn't keep her thoughts from playing with how it would feel if she opened the coat and flashed her naked body to the men in the cars.

"Damm you girl", she thought to herself, "always torn between those feelings. Am I just a sluty whore without shame, who can't control herself".

Suddenly her thoughts stopped and she held her breath as a car stopped. in front of her. The man rolled down the window, and both relieved and not she saw her 'master' in it. "Hello darling", he said with a satisfied smile, "right on time, I like that, open that coat and let me see, that you aren't trying to cheat me."

"No, I can't do it here where everybody can watch", Nat whispered.

He looked at her for a second and his face told her, that he wasn't very happy with that answer. "Ok", he said and put the car in gear, "let's forget all about it, but please look at people tomorrow, perhaps you'll be able to see that they have seen something interesting about you".

Then he slowly began to drive off and Nat was in shock. Would he really do it. Suddenly she found herself running after the car shouting to him to stop. He stopped and looked at her. "Still find some amusement in fighting me?", he laughed.

"No, I'll do it", Nat whispered and slowly opened the coat letting him see her naked body. She tried to close it again.

"Stand still, girl", he commanded and stuck an arm out of the open window and slowly let his fingers run over her thighs towards her pussy.

"Spread, girl", he said, and Nat dared not to protest. She opened her legs and his fingers found her bare slit and caressed it. "Just as I imagined", he laughed, "you're soaking wet, slut. You love to stand here in the street flashing your horny cunt to the world, don't you. Hop in, whore".

Without a word Nat walked round the car and got in next to him. She closed the coat. "Don't do that", ha laughed, "I'm sure by passers would like to see your naked slut body. As a matter of fact, I think we'll do a little flashing before driving to my friends.

"Oh my God another line of men waiting to fuck me", Nat thought to herself, and again the mixed feelings filled her mind. One feeling embarrassed and humiliated and the other running though her body ending between her thighs where they made her pussy soaking wet and getting wetter, no matter what she did to stop those nasty feelings. She couldn't and she knew they would go on and make a fool of her when the men found out her pussy was dripping wet - and put her in that dreadful situation where she couldn't resist the men and they could do almost anything to her without her being able to protest.

"There's an old guy, let him see what he properly hasn't seen for years", he laughed and stopped in a dark street right after passing a man who Nat thought looked like 60 years old. Her 'master' rolled down the window and tossed her coat aside.

"Hey man", he shouted and the old guy stopped and looked though the window and stared at the strange view of a young and nearly naked girl. "This is my girlfriend", her 'master' laughed, "she's a flasher and she enjoys strangers looking at her body, don't you, dear".

"Yes, dear", Nat whispered and looked down afraid of meeting the man's eyes. The man didn't know what to do. Of course he didn't like just walk away with a stunning young girl sitting there exposing herself to him, and on the other hand he dared not touch her.

"Go ahead", her 'master' laughed, "she won't protest, she wants you to touch her on her tits and between her legs. Part your legs, dear, the man can't get a real grab in your cunt if you hold them together"

"Please", Nat whispered and looked at him with begging eyes.

"Spread!", he grunted, "or..."

Nat slowly spread her thighs, and the man was obviously getting turned on. His hand thrust against her bare pussy lips and she felt his fingers slide into her all too wet and open cunt.

"Christ, she's wet", he grinned and finger fucked her.

"Yea, she likes it", Nat's 'master' laughed, "go on, dear, take the gentleman's cock out and suck it.

The old guy stepped forward and pressed his crotch towards her, and with a deep sigh, Nat unzipped him and pulled out his old and wrinkled but very thick cock. Nat felt so humiliated and stopped for a second, but the whole situation also aroused her and she leaned over and her lips closed around the huge knob and her tongue caressed his cock head. The cock swelled and got hard and the man started thrusting it down her throat. The man was hornier than he had felt in years he grabbed her around her head and forced her mouth forward burying his fat cock in her warm mouth.

Nat gagged when the huge knob penetrated her throat, but she couldn't move back and the contractions in her mouth and throat made the old guy loose control, and suddenly he groaned, and Nat felt his warm sperm spurt in load after load down her throat. He didn't let go of her head until he'd given her every drop of sperm.

Nat breathed deep and was about to shout something very angry at him, as she felt her 'master's' fingers dig into her arm.

"Say thank you, sir", he said in a way that told Nat better to obey.

"Thank you, sir", Nat whispered.

"You're welcome", the old guy laughed, "the pleasure is all mine"

Then her 'master' started the car and drove away. "Fuck you, bastard", Nat shouted.

"I will, if you don't shut up, slut", he laughed, "but I would behave like a good little girl, if I were you. Who knows what I could do to you..."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.