Natalie's Nasty Experiences
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2003 by Bizarr

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - About Natalie who's a 20 year old college girl. She's taken on 7 guys in a gang bang and without her knowledge it's been video taped and now one of the guys is blackmailing her into being his slave girl. As the story develops she'll be used as his sex toy like a whore.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Blackmail   Heterosexual   MaleDom   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Black Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Size  

After the first encounter with her 'master' Nat felt both humiliated and ashamed of herself and she promised herself that she would never submit to him again. She also thought of turning him in to the police although it possible could mean public humiliation and that everybody would know about her nasty and dirty meeting with the guys. Even then, would they even believe she had done anything but enjoy the whole thing?

The days went on and she heard nothing from him. She even began hoping he had dropped the whole idea, but a week later she received a small package, which contained a letter and a new video. Nat was in shock but put the tape in the video and sat down to watch what filthy stuff he had send her.

"Oh my God", she thought watching the screen where she laid on the pool table urging the men to go on and use her. "Christ, how could I", she thought and felt the embarrassment make her blush, but even more embarrassed she felt when she felt the tingling between her legs and how her pussy got wetter and wetter while she watched them fuck her over and over and smearing their thick cum all over her naked body.

She felt so ashamed of herself, but no matter how much she tried to ignore her excitement, she couldn't keep her fingers from moving down her belly, pulling up her skirt, spreading her thighs and start fondling her pussy. It didn't get her any relief but even more horniness and she had to go to the shower after finding her friend in the drawer. She undressed and stood under the hot water and in no time she had placed her rubber dildo with the base pressed against the floor and seconds later she found herself bouncing up and down slamming the dildo up her wet pussy while caressing her pussy until she climaxed in a shattering orgasm.

After having this little relief she felt even more ashamed of herself, but after the shower she opened the letter from her 'master'

"I want you to meet me in the park tomorrow at noon. Wear something short, no bra, no panties and high heels. I want to discuss your future assignments", was what he wrote. Nat felt her heart beat away and the whole day she couldn't think of anything else.

In the morning she found a short mini-skirt, a white and very thin shirt and the shoes with the highest heels. Looking in the mirror she blushed. She looked exactly like a hooker on her way to find customers.

As she walked towards the park, she felt that every man stopped and glanced at her smiling like they thought the same, and quite a few women looked at her in a way that made her feel so humiliated.

She reached the park and found him sitting on a bench. "Oh hello", he said and looked pleased with her. His eyes ran from her tits, which were almost as exposed though the thin shirt as if she'd been naked, all the way to her feet. Nat didn't say a word; she just sat beside him.

"How nice of you to come and see me", he laughed, "and you've chosen a very nice outfit. You look exactly like the tramp you are. Spread your thighs, please. Just to make sure, your pussy is available"

"No", she whispered, "I won't do that here where everybody can watch".

"What!", he said in a very threatening tone, "that's the trouble with tramps like you. They think they can decide whether to obey or not. Ok, lets see, I think it's about time to tell you what I'll do about that. Of course I could get in trouble with the police if you told them about me, but on the other hand I would be able to make life most uncomfortable for you before that, and I'm not sure you want to take that risk, am I right?"

Nat sighed and slowly let her thighs part blushing and looking around hoping nobody saw her. He leaned forward and looked up her skirt and she felt so degraded having to expose her bare pussy to him. "Good", he smiled, "let's take a walk".

He raised and pulled Nat up by the arm and almost pushed her along the path. "Looking nice from behind", she heard him say, "just sway those hips and your sweet ass back" Nat obeyed and walked like a real tramp with vulgar movements. "Lift you skirt", he commanded, "I want to see your naked ass, show me your ass, slut"

Nat turned and stared at him. "No!", she said and stopped ready to fight him.

"Ok", he said, "of course you can decide whether you want to submit to me or let me decide what to do. I think you can go home now, I have things to do" He turned around and walked away.

Nat stood there for a moment with her mind spinning, then ran after him. "What are you going to do", she asked.

"You'll find out", he said, "You made your choice, leave me alone, tramp"

Nat grabbed his arm. "What are you going to do, please tell me"

"Shut the fuck up and go home, you'll find out in a short time", he shouted and kept walking.

"Please don't publish the videos", she begged and tried to grab his arm.

"You had your choice", he said, "don't you complain now, I'm just doing what I said I would do. I'm sure you'll find out tomorrow who got the tapes. They'll properly look at you in a different way after seeing your performance".

Nat's heart dropped and she stepped in front of him. "I'll do it", she shouted and lifted her skirt displaying her naked pussy for him.

"That's more like it", he laughed letting his one hand slowly slide up her thighs.

Natalie trembled with both humiliation and excitement standing there exposed to everyone who might pass by while she felt his fingers reach her pussy. He looked her in the eyes and with a sadistic smile he caressed her bald pussy lips and her hard little clit before slipping his finger in her pussy.

"Please stop", Nat whispered with begging voice but couldn't keep her hips from moving forth and back. Once brought to this point she had always had difficulties stopping and backing out and as if he guessed her feelings, he continued finger fucking her slit in long slow strokes that made her moan spreading her legs further apart and bending a little in her knees. All of this told him that he'd made her so hot she couldn't resist him any longer. Without warning, he pulled out his finger and grabbed her arm. Nat moaned and felt so unsatisfied she was about to beg him to continue.

"Come on, slut", he said and pulled her towards a toilet building near by.

Nat tried to struggle back, but he only stopped and looked at her. She knew what was coming and started walking again with her head bowed to the ground in shame.

They reached the building and he pushed her into the men's room. "What are you going to do", Nat asked with a trembling voice.

"Shoot a movie, dear", he laughed, "I think a lot of men come here to take a piss and I want you to help them with that and other things they might want from such a dirty little slut".

Nat stared at him and looked towards the door. "You want me to hold their penis while they urinate?" she asked not believing what she heard.

"Yes, dear, and then you politely ask them if you can be at any other services to them", he laughed.

"No, I can't do that", Nat whispered, "it's so humiliating, don't you understand. I'll be a good girl and let you fuck me right here now".

"Christ almighty", he laughed, "Do you really think I'll be satisfied with that. Now I think it's about time, you decide whether to cooperate or walk out of it. It seems like you keep thinking you have any free will here, you don't, slut"

Nat stood for a moment with her brain on fire, what should she do. "Ok", she whispered and blushed, "I'll try to do what you demand".

"Good girl", he laughed and took out a small video camera and went into one of the stalls. "Oh, by the way, when you help a man, you ask if it's ok, that I tape it, remember that", he laughed and shut the door.

Nat stood there entirely alone and once more she thought about running away, but then the outside door opened and a middle aged plump man walked in. He stopped and stared at her, thinking whether he had taken the wrong door into the lady's room.

"It's ok", Nat whispered and her face went red from humiliation, "I can't explain, but I have to offer my assistance if you want to pee and let this man video tape it". The man stared at her 'master' who stepped out with the camera.

"Don't worry, I won't get your face in the picture", he laughed, "I just want to tape her taking out your cock and holding it for you while you piss, and if you have other things you want her to do, you just tell her. She's just a little whore, and she'll obey any wishes you may have."

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.