Natalie's Nasty Experiences - Cover

Natalie's Nasty Experiences

Copyright© 2003 by Bizarr

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - About Natalie who's a 20 year old college girl. She's taken on 7 guys in a gang bang and without her knowledge it's been video taped and now one of the guys is blackmailing her into being his slave girl. As the story develops she'll be used as his sex toy like a whore.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Blackmail   Heterosexual   MaleDom   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Black Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Size  

Natalie is a young and relatively innocent college girl. Although she has had a few experiences with sex, she has never even thought about the possibility of doing the things future has in store for her, things that for good reasons are banned in large parts of the world.

It all started with a letter she got from an unknown man with a very nasty video of her letting seven young guys take advantage of her. Of her crawling around butt naked sucking them off one by one. Her on all fours having several of the guys entering her from behind, and after she'd passed out showing how they gang fucked her on a table using every hole in her young, slender body and spewing their loads of warm, sticky sperm into her open mouth and on her.

Along with the tape was a letter, which explained her that he had copies of it and would publish it on the net for sale and send it to her mother, so they could see what a horny bitch they called their daughter.

This meant that with or without the knowledge of her friend Amber who was present that night one of the guys who she let fuck her had had a camera.

Nat stares at the tape, blushing and feeling humiliated and frightened by the thought of having her mother seeing those nasty things. She keeps on reading the letter and gets another shock. The man writes that he'll keep the tape for himself for as long as she's prepared to follow his instructions.

These instructions include that she'll have to do what ever he wants of her and just to show her what kind of obligations that might be he outlines a few examples: Being gang-banged by strangers while it's being videotaped. Having to find men at bars and letting them fuck her while the rest of the bar guests are watching. Being taken to places by him where he'll let strangers use her as they pleases including tying her up and taking advantage of her in rape-like gang fucks where she will serve to every last amusement of the guys there.

Nat is in chock after reading the filthy letter, but perhaps even more shocked by her body's reactions. She feels her pussy getting wetter and wetter while she reads about the perverted things he outlines. She goes to bed hoping to fall asleep and trying to control her reactions, but suddenly she lays there and finds herself masturbating her swollen and dripping wet pussy while her mind is filled with perverted pictures of the things he wrote in the letter.

She explodes in several shuttering orgasms while the pictures in her mind show her laying on a billiard table surrounded by men and women cheering up other guys who take turns in her while she urges them to do her over and over while the black guy with the largest cock from the real gang-bang is filming the whole scene.

Finally Nat falls asleep but has some very nasty dreams during the night. In the morning, Natalie is so horny she feels she has to masturbate again before getting out of bed and into the shower to try to wash the sweat off her body. During her breakfast she writes a letter to the man begging him not to send the tape to anyone and telling him that she'll obey to what ever he whishes.

Two days after being quite nervous Nat gets a letter from him.

Hi you little tramp, he writes, I'm pleased that you'll be a good girl and do what I tell you, slut. After seeing you show off to me and my buddies, hearing you beg us to do you over and over, watching you suck my buddies' fat cocks, hearing your loud screams from pure lust when we slammed our cocks up your horny fuck holes and you urging us on to give you more and more cock I'm sure you won't find my ideas anything but exciting and arousing. I saw what a dirty little whore you are, and I'll make sure you get all the fat cock you want so much. I'm sure your whore-cunt is already dripping wet and that your fingers are already between your thighs masturbating and fingering yourself.

Oh, how naughty of him, she thought and blushed, because he's so right. Her fingers are already thrusting in and our of her swollen pussy while dirty pictures of the evening's lustful experiences ran through her mind along with the thoughts of what's in store for her.

"I want you to put on a nice little dress, high heels and nothing else, he writes, and then go to the bar in Oakland street. I'll meet you there at 10 pm. and then I'll tell you what to do."

She sat for a while and her fingers dozed between her pussy lips while her mind spun. She felt ashamed but trembled with lust.

Of course, she could find no way out and after dinner she took a bath and found a short, thin summer dress which revealed most of her slim thighs and her amble tits. It felt so exciting to feel the air around her naked pussy and butt and when she looked in the mirror, she saw what was perhaps a young hooker on her way to work. She blushed feeling both humiliated and rather proud, because she knew she was a real catch for a man in that outfit.

Exactly at 10PM She walked into the bar and looked around already drawing the attention of the men sitting in the small booths and at the bar. She heard whistling and felt their eyes follow her as she tried to find one of the guys from the other evening.

Suddenly someone grabbed her arm and pushed her to a secluded booth in the back of the bar. The man pushed her down on the bench and without warning he pushed her thighs apart and began feeling her up with his fingers sliding up and down over her wet pussy. "Just as I thought", he laughed, "you're already soaking wet in your horny slutty little cunt".

She looked at him and recognized him as one of the guys from the gang-bang. She had a weak memory of him as one of them to be the most aggressive and demanding, and who had fucked her really hard and deep in her ass just before she fainted away. Her eyes unconsciously glanced at his crotch as she remembered even then the size of his cock.

"Yes", he laughed as if he could read her thoughts, "you have such a tight and warm ass and you swallow cum so nicely".

She felt so humiliated knowing that he had had his fat cock up her tight little bum and had made her swallow his hot sperm and now that he was going to hold that over her head.

"What do you want from me", she asked with trembling voice and looked down and tried to close her thighs. "I want so many things", he laughed, "but first of all I want you to find a guy to dance with and I want you to make sure he gets access to all of your delightful young body".

He pushed her onto her feet and she walked up to the bar and looked around for a reasonable good-looking guy, but the first to grab her was a rather plump guy of about 45 who also seemed rather drunk. "Come on, baby", he said with lust printed all over his face, "dance with me". He pulled her to the dance floor and she had to follow.

At once he put both arms around her and she felt his large hands grab her ass fondling it and pressing her hips towards his belly where she felt something hard swelling and pressing against her. "What a lovely little ass you have, lady", he giggled and without warning he lifted her dress and started massaging her naked ass. "Wow", he hissed, "no panties. Only whores walk into a bar without panties... such a dirty little horny tramp".

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.