Politics of Control
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2003 by Nick Scipio

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A Jazz Club Story - With her back to the door, her eyes sparkled as she slowly unfastened each brass button. She stopped as the soft inner curves of her breasts were revealed, and laughed richly when she saw my expression. (This is the fifth of five Jazz Club stories.) *** Silver Clit Finalist, January 2003. ***

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Finally, she pulled back, her lips wet and shiny with her saliva and my pre-come. Her eyes were afire with fresh lust as she sat up and kissed me deeply. I could taste myself on her lips, and no matter how much I might have wanted to come in her mouth, I knew that her pussy would be much more enjoyable, for both of us.

Kate continued to stroke my erection as I looked for my jeans. She saw me looking around and nodded towards the door to the laundry room.

"It's over there," she said.

I followed her eyes and spotted her purse. I quickly realized that she'd mistaken the object of my search.

"Why don't you get it for me?" she asked softly, sensuously.

I stepped away from her, reluctantly, and picked up her purse. "I was actually looking for my jeans," I said sheepishly as I returned to her. I spotted them where I'd kicked them, under the table, and bent to retrieve them as well.

When I stood up, holding both her purse and my jeans, she arched her eyebrows.

"Oh?" she asked archly, clearly teasing me.

I nodded and reached into my pocket, feeling for the foil packets I'd stuffed there earlier. When my hand emerged, holding the pair of condoms, Kate smirked. She reached into her purse and withdrew a string of three condoms. With the one we'd already used, that made four. She was, to put it mildly, loaded for bear.

"Four?" I asked, as calmly as I could.

"I knew you'd be... ahem... up to the task."

"Oh?"

She nodded insouciantly and smirked. "But I'm glad you brought more."

I looked at her with a strangled expression and she giggled.

"But we can only use one at a time," she said mischievously.

She tore one of her foil packets loose, opened it, and removed the strawberry-flavored condom. She grasped my member and simply rolled the condom onto me, smiling wickedly the whole time. I stepped between her legs and kissed her. When I moved forward, she gripped my shaft almost painfully.

"Go slowly. I'm still very sensitive. Besides," she said with a lustful grin, "I want this to last a long, long time."

I nodded and felt her position my erection at the opening of her pussy. I pushed forward slowly and she gasped as the head parted her labia. When my penis was properly nestled between her lips, she wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled me close. I eased my hips forward and slid into her. She shuddered and bit my shoulder, but moaned for me to continue.

My cock isn't much longer than average, but it is pretty thick, and she trembled as it spread her open. When I finally filled her completely, she sighed and wrapped her legs around my hips.

Her body quivered and her breathing came in shallow, staccato bursts through her nose. She clutched me tightly and I felt her pussy spasming around my girth.

"Oh, God," she breathed. "You feel so good inside me."

She was still breathing in short, quavering bursts, and holding me motionless with her arms and legs. I clenched my own PC muscle, to show her that she wasn't the only one with good control, and my cock swelled within her. She gasped and whimpered into my ear, her nails digging into my shoulders deliciously. I clenched again and she shuddered against me.

"Take me to bed," she said weakly.

"Where?"

"Upstairs."

I wrapped my arms around her and held her by the ass, lifting her easily. I turned away from the laundry room and headed into what appeared to be the living room. I wandered towards where the front door should be, and soon found the stairs. With each step, her body jostled slightly, and my cock throbbed within her. Once on the second floor, I easily spotted the master bedroom at the back of the house. I spared little attention for the decor, instead focusing on the king-sized bed that dominated one corner of the large room.

Without setting her down, I eased onto the bed on my knees and moved towards the headboard. When I reached the center of the bed, I gently set her down. She maintained her tight grip on my neck, and pulled me down after her as she lay back. I kissed her deeply when we settled, and she arched her back against me. Her legs were still locked behind my back and her nipples were hard points poking into my chest, but I was more than content to stay where I was.

When we broke the kiss, she smiled at me drunkenly. I smiled in return and began kissing the line of her jaw, working towards her delicate ear. She arched her back again and gasped when I brushed my lips against her earlobe and then kissed the hollow of her neck.

I began thrusting into her slowly and she loosened her legs to let me move. I held myself off her with my elbows and her breathing grew shallow and trembling as I moved inside her. She nibbled along the muscle of my shoulder, whimpering and gasping as my erection spread her open and then withdrew. I kept my pace deliberately slow, not wanting to over-stimulate her.

Unlike our first coupling, this one was long and slow and tender. Kate looked into my eyes as I slowly pumped my hips and built both of us towards our climaxes. When her pussy started grasping and clutching at my cock, I slowed down and buried myself within her. She pressed her face against my shoulder and quivered with pent-up desire. I slowly withdrew from her molten pussy and then sank back into her. She moaned as the crown of my cock raked across the sensitive folds of her labia.

We fucked like that for a long time. The condom desensitized me a little, but I'd already come twice, and that prolonged things for me more than anything else. I took my time, enjoying her body, and her reactions. But I also took care to pay close attention to her, to make sure she was enjoying herself, and that I wasn't hurting her. She pulled me close and buried her face against my neck.

"I want to come with you," she whispered.

I nodded against her and she relaxed her grip on my neck.

I pumped into her slowly, feeling her reactions. I wanted to slam into her, to bury myself in her depths and release the floodgates. But I didn't. Instead, I watched the mounting flush on her neck and chest, felt her pussy spasm around my shaft as she neared her orgasm. When she locked her legs around my back and began thrusting against me, I increased my pace and let some of my control slip.

Kate looked into my eyes and I felt her hips pump up into mine. In a moment, her pussy gripped me firmly and she started to contract around me. I tried to hold back as long as I could, but I was too far gone. I closed my eyes and saw stars, arching my back and burying my cock as deep as it would go, grinding my hips against her as I did.

Finally, blissfully, I lost control. My cock swelled inside the sheath of her pussy and I felt a surge of semen burst from deep within me. When I swelled and pumped the first spurt into the condom, Kate joined me in orgasm, writhing against me deliciously as she rode the waves of her own climax.

I lost myself in the pleasures I was experiencing, and the feel of her body against me, experiencing her own pleasures. I don't know how long we came together, but when I finally opened my eyes, I looked down to find Kate crying quietly.

She opened her eyes and looked at me, and I quickly realized they were tears of happiness. The panic that had clutched my heart relaxed, and I kissed her cheeks, which were wet and salty from her tears. She wrapped her legs tighter about my hips and held me still. I crossed my arms beneath her back and hugged her to my chest.

"I think I like doing things your way," she said in a tired, completely satisfied voice.

"Good," I whispered in her ear. I kissed her ear lightly and she clutched me tighter still.


Later, after we'd each taken a trip to the bathroom to clean up a little, we snuggled under her thick comforter. Kate melted into my arms and sighed contentedly. I pressed my face to her hair and inhaled her scent, wrapping my arms tighter about her and pulling her close. We were both dead tired from our exertions and easily fell asleep together, spoon-fashion.

Some time later, I awoke and looked around, mildly disoriented. It had been almost three months since I'd slept with anyone, and I guess I was a little out of practice. I looked at the clock, 3:47 a.m., and pushed the covers down a little to cool off.

Kate felt me stir and wiggled her ass against me. I thought she must have reacted automatically, so I tried to go back to sleep. When she reached up and pulled my hand to her breast, I realized that she was awake too. I felt her breathing shift and her nipple hardened in my palm.

"It's been awhile since I slept with someone," she said softly, duplicating my thoughts from a few moments before.

"Me too."

"I didn't realize how much I missed it."

"Mmm, me too," I said, and pulled her to me.

She wriggled against me again, and despite our earlier marathon session, I felt my penis rising to the occasion. Kate felt it as well, and pressed her delectable ass against me. Her legs parted slightly and the tip of my erection slipped between them, rubbing against the baby-smooth skin of her labia.

"Are you still too sensitive?" I asked softly.

She shook her head.

"Are you okay with this?"

She moaned quietly. "Oooooh, yesssss."

I began to slowly thrust my hips back and forth, rubbing her pussy with my crown and shaft. I reached around with my left hand and ran it down her silky stomach. When my fingertips traced over her mons, she gasped and pressed against me harder still. I ran my middle finger over her slit and felt the moisture of her building arousal.

"Damn," she said softly.

"What is it?"

"All my condoms were in my purse."

"We can stop," I said. Stopping was the last thing I wanted to do, but I offered anyway. I guess it was the gentlemanly thing to do.

"Oh, nooooo."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes," she said breathlessly, her arousal clearly evident. "I want to feel you inside me."

I kissed her on the shoulder and pulled the sheet back, trying to keep her covered as I did. "I'll be right back," I said.

Despite the fact that I'd been hot only a few minutes before, her bedroom was shockingly cold. My erection quickly shrank as I padded down the stairs. In the kitchen, I fumbled for the light. Once I found it, I quickly located my used condom from earlier. I picked it up, wrapped it in a few paper towels, and disposed of it in her trash compactor.

When I rounded the counter, I began looking for any of our unused condoms. I quickly spotted hers, the packs still connected, sitting on the breakfast table. I scooped them both up, turned out the lights, and walked slowly back towards the stairs as my eyes adjusted to the darkness again.

I pulled one package loose and slid into bed next to a very warm, very horny Kate. She hissed as my cold skin touched her, but bravely rolled towards me and draped herself over my body. She felt for the condom and took it from my fingers. She ripped the foil package open with her teeth, grinned impishly at me, and disappeared under the covers.

I knew what to expect, but it was still a shock when she captured the tip of my flaccid penis with her lips. She sucked my entire dick into her mouth and began to slowly work my swelling length with her lips and tongue. It took longer than usual, but I soon hardened in her mouth. She removed her lips from my member and then quickly replaced them. Although I didn't feel a thing out of the ordinary, I knew she'd just rolled the condom over my straining erection.

Kate climbed back up my torso and settled herself atop my hips, grinding her pussy against my shaft. I ran my hands up her flanks, feeling the smooth skin and firm muscles of her hips and back. With a soft moan, she reached between us, caught up my cock, and settled onto it.

I tweaked her nipples as she rode me slowly, setting a moderate pace and rubbing her clit against the base of my shaft every third or fourth stroke. She began to pant and rotate her hips after several delicious minutes, and I ran my hands down her back to cup her ass cheeks.

When she came, it was soft and fast, and she bent forward, burying her face against me. She bit my shoulder softly as her climax peaked, and then cried out, balling her fists against my chest. After little more than 15 seconds, her orgasm subsided and she looked at me happily. I couldn't resist, and lifted my head to kiss her tenderly. She responded against me, and began to move her hips in small circles, massaging me with her tight pussy. In no time, I was filling the condom, while Kate squirmed and shuddered in a mini-climax of her own.

We fell asleep like that: her resting on my chest, and my penis slowly shrinking, still within her.


At 5:30 a.m., her alarm went off. Kate reached up automatically, and either hit the Snooze button or turned off the alarm. It didn't really matter to me; all that I cared about was the fact that the God-awful air raid siren had ceased its infernal wailing. It took me a moment to realize where I was, but when Kate snuggled against me, I quickly (and pleasantly) remembered. She lazily ran her hand through my sparse chest hair and took a deep, yawning breath. We lay there quietly for a while, simply enjoying each other's presence.

"When's the last time you were tested?" she asked, breaking the silence.

I mentally scratched my head and wondered what she was talking about. I finally drew a blank. "Huh?"

"When's the last time you were tested? For STDs and HIV?" she asked, clarifying.

I thought back. It had been more than a year, since before I'd started dating Charlotte. Since Charlotte, there hadn't been a woman in my life, and there had been no need to get tested. "It's been awhile," I said softly, yawning.

Kate yawned as well, and then snuggled closer. "Good. Me too. We need to get tested."

Alarm bells started going off in my head. I frantically thought back through the past 12 hours. Yes, I thought to myself, I was positive that I'd used a condom every time I'd penetrated her. Except in the bathroom at the Jazz Club, but that wasn't really penetration. But still...

Kate felt me tense up, and must have sense the reason. "It's nothing like that," she said soothingly. "I want to feel you come inside me. I don't want to have to fumble for a condom every time I want to have sex with you."

"And what makes you think I'm going to be around long enough to get tested?" I asked, throwing her words from the night before right back at her, albeit with a teasing tone.

She lifted herself on one elbow, the covers slipping from her shoulder and exposing one pear-shaped breast. She looked at me seriously, and I quickly got serious as well. "You'll be around until I'm done with you," she said.

I looked at her incredulously until she suddenly grinned. My arm was still wrapped around her, so I pulled her to me and kissed her, hard and deep. She pulled back, still grinning, but a little breathless, and beginning to flush with the first signs of desire.

"Seriously," I said. "Is this thing between us just about sex?" I knew what I wanted, but I couldn't tell her that. Not yet.

"I don't know," she said soberly. "I don't know what it is, yet. But I know that I like it. Is that good enough?"

I looked at her for a moment and let the silence draw out. My eyes searched hers for any hint of her true feelings. Finally, I nodded. "That's good enough. For now."

She kissed me again, tenderly, and rested her head on my shoulder, returning her fingers to my chest.

"I want breakfast in bed," she said softly.

"Oh? What can I fix you?"

"Nothing." She put her hand on my chest and lifted herself onto an elbow. "Just enjoy."

She pushed the covers back and crawled between my legs. When she discovered that my shriveled manhood was still safely encased in our early-morning condom, she giggled and pulled it off me. I reached for the box of Kleenex on her nightstand, pulled out several tissues, and handed them to her. She wadded the red latex in the tissues and handed the wad back to me so I could set it back on the nightstand.

With another giggle, she sucked my still damp penis into her mouth and nursed it to an erection. She curled up between my legs and I laced my fingers behind my head to relax and enjoy her talented mouth. It took me awhile, but Kate didn't complain. In fact, she seemed to enjoy herself, taking her time and sucking me all the way into the back of her throat. When I came, she hummed happily and swallowed it all.

When she finally released me, she crawled back up my body and settled gently atop me, her legs splayed to either side of my hips. I cupped her ass again and kissed her, tasting myself on her lips. She moaned against me and then broke the kiss.

"Mmm," she said, her eyes closed in delight. When she opened them, they sparkled, deep blue and utterly beautiful. "Let's shower. I have to be at the hospital by seven o'clock."

"What time do you get off?" I asked.

"As soon as I see you again," she said, teasing me.

I smiled and she giggled.

She got serious. "I should be done by five, but in reality, it'll probably be closer to seven."

"Do you want to meet for dinner?"

She shook her head. "Bring something here. Something Italian."

"I can do that."

"And then, I want to open a bottle of wine, build a fire, and fuck you silly in front of it," she said, practically purring.

"I think I can do that as well."

"Mmm hmm. I know you can do that," she said with a coy grin.

I nodded.

"Let's get in the shower then, I can't wait to soap you up and rub myself against you."

With that, she hopped up and pulled me after her, both of us grinning like teenagers.


The shower was enjoyable but brief. Afterward, I had to go downstairs to retrieve all of my clothes. When I came back upstairs, Kate was drying her hair, in the nude. I dumped my clothes on the floor and came up behind her, wrapping my arms around her and cupping her breasts. She leaned back against me, but kept drying her hair. When she was done, she twisted it up and clipped it on top of her head.

That gave me the opportunity to kiss her long, sensuous neck, which I eagerly did. When she pressed her ass against me, I felt the stirrings of another erection, but neither of us had time for anything more. She had to get to the hospital, and I needed to call Moscow. They were eight hours ahead of Eastern Time, and I needed to talk to the team lead before everyone took their Christmas vacation. So I did nothing more than grind my semi-hard dick against her ass. She sighed once, deeply, and closed her eyes as I held her.

While I put on my clothes from the night before, Kate picked out a matching bra and panty set. I chuckled as she slid the sky blue bikini-style panties over her long legs.

"What's so funny?" she asked.

"Nothing, really."

She looked at me, clearly unconvinced.

"I've just never seen you in panties, that's all," I said.

"I wear them most of the time."

"Oh?"

"You don't think I go around commando all the time, do you?" she asked, semi-incredulously.

"Well, now that you mention it, no. But I guess I was hoping..."

She smiled and walked towards me as I stood outside the bathroom, clad in only my jeans.

"That first time, at the Club, was just for fun," she said, although she used the real name of the restaurant. "I don't know why I flashed you."

"I'm glad you did," I said.

"Mmm, me too."

She stepped closer and I could feel the heat of her body.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.