Jennifer
Chapter 16

Copyright© 2003 by rlfj

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 16 - A young girl graduates from college and goes to work for her aunt. Then she discovers just what the family business really is!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Jennifer and Margaret lolled in hammocks on the front yard of the Lakehouse. It had been a little over a week since Jennifer had talked to her mother, and both expected her to show up sometime today. So, they had given themselves a day off and lazed the afternoon away.

The manic sex drives they had felt had subsided to their normal horny levels, much to the relief of an exhausted Roger and Rocky. Margaret’s period had come and gone, and she told Jennifer that meant her mother’s had passed, too, since they shared the same cycle. All three would be up for fucking.

Margaret’s evening and morning had been spent in the company of a now rested Roger and Rocky. She had given them a proper workout in her suite. First, she had knelt, and while Rocky had plunged into her cunt, Roger had knelt before her to receive an excellent blow job. Then, lying on her back on the bed, with her legs hanging off the side, Roger had stood by the bed, holding her legs and fucking her. Meanwhile, Rocky had straddled her chest and titfucked the thirty-eight DD breasts, as Margaret, head on several pillows, had leaned in to suck the giant cockhead. Finally, after further contortions and numerous orgasms all around, she had made a sandwich with the pair in the late morning. Laying atop Rocky, cock deep in her gaping twat, Roger had knelt behind her and penetrated her twitching asshole. The threesome had leisurely fucked their way to a shattering triple orgasm.

Jennifer had spent the evening ‘filing’ in the ‘Office’ for Mr. Timmons. If anything, her outfit, while secretarially professional, was even more abbreviated than her aunt’s had been. She now knew why her aunt had serviced the man; his cock belied his size. As large as her ex-lover Bobby, he had taken her five times, and caused her to orgasm at least twice as often as that. The leather chair, the desktop, the office couch, even the copy machine were utilized in a multihour delight.

In the morning, seeing that Margaret, Roger, and Rocky were occupied elsewhere, she had joined a few of the girls sunbathing on the back deck. She had long since shed the notion of tanning in a suit and lay down under the hot sun naked. When Lacey, Jackie, and Lisa began rubbing oil on her, she had simply smiled, as their hands rubbed her erect nipples and oozing pussy. Cumming, she had returned the favors, and the reclining quartet continued in extended sapphic passion. While decidedly straight, Jennifer enjoyed the lessons she was receiving in breast and nipple sucking, and cunt and clit licking, and endeavored to be a good student.

Now, temporarily sated, the two women semi-dozed in their hammocks, occasionally waking to pour a drink from a tall, frosted pitcher. Both were dressed casually, in loose shorts and t-shirts. Every once in a while, one or the other would dreamily slip a hand into her waistband and extended fingers would gently massage a clit or slip under her shirt to subtly flick and pinch a nipple to a quiet but intense orgasm.

The quiet reverie was broken by the roar of an automobile engine, accompanied by loud honking of a horn. Opening their eyes, Jennifer and Margaret were greeted by the sight of a red convertible roaring up the driveway, driver waving to them. The car screeched to a stop before them.

“Mom!” yelled Jennifer, rising and running to the side of the car. Margaret followed more sedately. Alexandra opened the car door and stepped out, giving her daughter a long, tight hug.

Margaret watched the sight and burst out laughing. Clutching her stomach and pointing at her sister, she collapsed to the ground in paroxysms of laughter. Jennifer went over to her and demanded to know what was so funny. Margaret pointed again at her sister, and gasped out, “Catch me, fuck me!” before laughing again.

Jennifer stared at her aunt before turning back to her mother, now also bent over in laughter. Eventually, both women regained control of themselves, and hugged, as Jennifer stood by baffled.

“What the hell was so funny?” she demanded. “What did you mean, ‘Catch me, fuck me’?”

As Alexandra burst into laughter again, Margaret pointed to her. “Her clothes! She’s wearing catch me, fuck me clothes.” Alexandra still laughing, did a small pirouette before the duo, and Margaret started to laugh again.

Jennifer looked her mother’s clothing over. It seemed somewhat extreme, even by Jennifer’s newly lowered standards. Alexandra was wearing high-heeled sandals, with at least five-inch spike heels, and no stockings. Around her waist was an incredibly short skirt, barely wider than a large belt, which covered her pussy and asscheeks with considerable difficulty. From the pirouette, Jennifer knew her mother had been driving around without any underwear on. Above the skirt, Alexandra was wearing a sleeveless silk blouse, which while not sheer or transparent, was very thin. The blouse was open to the waist, where it was loosely tied together. No bra was worn, and Alexandra’s nipples pushed the light fabric even farther open.

Finally, Margaret calmed down enough to talk again. “Back when we were living here as kids, we used to drive like madmen. To keep from getting tickets, we got to wearing outfits like that. We’d call them ‘catch me, fuck me’ clothes. If a cop pulled us over for speeding, why we’d just hike the skirt up and open up the top some. The bastard would get so flustered he’d usually let us go.”

“I figured, why fly? I’ll drive out,” said Alexandra. “So, I dug out some old clothes, just to make sure I made good time.” Smiling, she made another turn.

“Did it work?” asked Jennifer.

“Almost. The first two cops let me go with a warning. But the third was a dyke Kansas state trooper. The only way I was going to get out of that was by letting her do me with her billy club!”

“Well, that’s women’s lib for you!” laughed Margaret.

“And no problems since Kansas?” asked Jennifer.

“Well, I got pulled over about three this morning before I got out of Utah. But I sure didn’t mind. I pulled the skirt up around my waist and stuck my tits out the front of my top. And this dreamy guy comes over to ask for my license.”

“Sounds like you wanted to get pulled over,” commented Margaret.

“This guy can arrest me anytime he wants. Big, young, muscular. I mean, he had on one of those form fitting uniforms, you know, like it had been tailored for him. He took my license and started talking to me. Wouldn’t give it back, wouldn’t write me up, no warning about speeding, no nothing. Kept looking down at my tits and pussy and isn’t fazed a bit. I’m looking at him, going back and forth between this beautiful, square-jawed face, and this really big erection in his pants. I’m really getting wet, you know.”

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.