Jennifer - Cover

Jennifer

Copyright© 2003 by rlfj

Chapter 15

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 15 - A young girl graduates from college and goes to work for her aunt. Then she discovers just what the family business really is!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

The ringing phone woke Jennifer from her nap. Briefly disoriented, she looked around the room. Sitting up, she wrapped the sheer robe around herself, and walked to the phone. “Hello?”

“Hi, honey. How are you?”

“Mom? How are you? I’m fine!”

The two women talked for several minutes, and Roger stirred and rolled over on the bed. Raising up on one elbow, he looked across the room and saw Jennifer talking animatedly on the phone. All she was wearing was the short and sheer robe and high-heeled sandals she had been wearing earlier. Then, she had marched down to the bar, dressed as she was now, and asked him if he could please give her a hand up in her room. Smiling, Roger had followed, and, upon closing the bedroom door, had promptly turned her around, spread her legs, and given her a good fucking. Two more on-the-bed fucks and a nap had brought them to this point.

Now Roger got out of the bed and walked over to the young girl. His cock began stiffening as he gazed upon her. Noticing him approaching, Jennifer said into the phone, “Hold on, Mom,” and put the phone down. She looked up at Roger.

“Time to go back to work. I’ll see you later.” He bent down to kiss her, and Jennifer grabbed his cock.

“Not just yet.” Tucking the phone between her ear and shoulder, Jennifer removed the robe and spread her thighs wide apart. Then she took both hands and applied them to the shaft staring her in the face. While continuing to trade gossip with her mother, she gave an excellent hand job to the standing man. When Roger’s hips began to buck, she squeezed tightly at the base of the root, to delay his orgasm. After repeating this procedure a second time, she took pity on her red-faced lover, and putting the phone down a second time, wrapped her lips around the cockhead and sucked violently. Slipping a wet finger up Roger’s asshole and squeezing his aching balls, she brought him to a swift and full climax.

Roger sank to his knees before her, and Jennifer kissed him with cum-stained lips. “Now you can go,” she said, and picked up the phone again.

Roger grabbed his clothes and staggered from the room. Ever since Colby had come by three days ago, Margaret and Jennifer had been fucking him and Rocky ragged. Morning, noon, and night, the two men had attempted to satisfy the almost insatiable appetites of the two managers. At one level, Roger hoped that the pair would soon get well and thoroughly fucked by some customers. At a deeper level, he agreed with Rocky, that room, board, cash, and the unlimited fucking of a vast supply of gorgeous women was nothing but sheer heaven. Certainly, it was more than sufficient to justify their continued fucking of the two most beautiful women in the supply.

After Roger came and went, Jennifer wiped off her mouth, and picked up the phone.

“What was all that?” asked her mother.

“Oh, nothing much. A friend just stuck his head in for a few minutes. He’s gone now.”

“Just came and left again?” said Alexandra. She had a good idea what exactly had occurred. Roger’s moans and grunts had traveled clearly over the phone lines. Indeed, it had given her a definite tingle in the crotch, and she looked forward to going to the club and giving a special workout to some deserving young stud.

“Something like that. So, what’s up lately?”

“Well, you’ll never believe who came by.”

“Who?”

“Bobby!”

“Bobby? My Bobby from school? What was he doing there?” asked a surprised Jennifer.

“Returning some things you left at his place. He didn’t know you had moved out.”

“So, what’s he up to?”

“Seems to me like he’s just bumming around for the summer. I think he’s transferring to State this fall.”

“Yeah, he is, but I thought he’d be working or something.”

“Maybe later, but for now he just seems to be driving around the East Coast visiting friends.” Alexandra turned serious. “Just how serious were you two? I thought you told me it was nothing but giggles and fucks.”

“Yes, Mom, that’s all it was. Giggles and fucks. We both saw other people occasionally. I mean, Bobby’s sweet, and I liked him a lot, but we weren’t in love or anything. Why?”

“Oh, just curious. I mean, he did seem to be rather disappointed you weren’t here.”

“He was probably horny. I’ll bet he was counting on scoring with me. It’s probably been a while since his hometown honey has taken care of business. That’s all.”

“You’re sure?”

“Yes, I’m sure. I don’t love him. Why? What’s the problem? You sound real nervous. Afraid I’m going to run off and marry him, or something?” Jennifer was confused by her mother’s reaction.

“Well, no. But I was worried how you might take finding out something. And I realized that the next time you saw Bobby, you’d probably find out.”

“Find out what? What’s going on?”

“Well, when Bobby came by, we, uh, got it on.” Alexandra sounded rather sheepish.

“What? You and Bobby? You fucked Bobby? Oh, wow. Now that’s a surprise.”

Still worried, Alexandra asked, “You’re not pissed at me, are you? I knew I shouldn’t have, but...”

“Mom, Mom! Don’t worry. No, I’m not pissed. I don’t care who Bobby fucks now. It’s all over with us.” Memories of Bobby’s abilities came to Jennifer’s mind. “So, how was he? And how did it happen?”

“Well, three days ago, he came by. I was in your old room, sorting out some clothes to send out there, when I hear this car pull in the driveway. So, I look out your window in time to see Bobby hop out of the car and walk up to the porch. God, he looked good.”

Alexandra continued, “So he rings the bell, and I just get these really wicked thoughts about screwing him. I yelled out the window that I’d be down in a few minutes and changed into that black bikini of yours.”

“What, my black string bikini? My killer bikini? I didn’t know I left it home. You’ve got to send it out here!”

“That’s the one.”

“Mom, that swimsuit barely fits me. How could you wear it?”

“Carefully. Besides, the string straps are long enough.”

“Yeah, but nothing else would be big enough. The triangle tops barely cover my nipples. And I have to shave my pussy for the thing.”

“I know.” At the other end of the line, Alexandra smiled. The sliding triangles of the top had covered her smaller nipples nicely. The interesting part had been the size of the breasts. Her daughter’s tits were two inches and a full cup size smaller and had more of the firmness of youth. While Alexandra’s breasts did not sag, they were bouncier, and she had been forced to move gracefully to keep them from popping out of the top.

The bottom had also been a challenge. Alexandra had shaved her cunt several days before. Or at least a boyfriend had shaved it for her, igniting a long night of oral pleasures. The thong back and side ties were quite standard. But the sliding front triangle barely covered her smaller daughter’s twat. Again, only sheer grace kept the fabric from riding up inside her pussy lips.

Alexandra continued, “I shaved my cunt a couple of days before. And I’ll admit, it was a real trick not to fall out of that thing. I slipped on a pair of black high heels and went down to greet him. I’ve gotta ask, how do you ever swim in this thing?”

“Who swims?” laughed her daughter. “I’ve never worn it but where the fellow rips it off and screws me before we get out the door! So anyway, what happened when you opened the door. Bobby must have just died!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.