Jennifer - Cover

Jennifer

Copyright© 2003 by rlfj

Chapter 14

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 14 - A young girl graduates from college and goes to work for her aunt. Then she discovers just what the family business really is!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

It had been several days now, and as the morning broke, Jennifer was very glad that ‘that time’ had passed. In her present environment she found herself constantly horny. As she ate her breakfast, she surreptitiously eyed both Roger and Rocky, trying to decide which one to take back upstairs with her. So, she was somewhat disappointed when Margaret came in and asked her to join her in the business office.

Arriving there, Margaret immediately set Jennifer to work cleaning and straightening the office. She pitched in herself, and soon the room was neat and ship shape. Then the two collapsed onto the couch.

“Thanks,” said Margaret. “I’ve got an important client coming by, and I had to get the place straightened up. Mrs. McMurphy will come in before lunch to dust and vacuum.”

“You’re meeting a client here?” asked Jennifer. “Isn’t that a little odd?”

“Yeah, a little. But this one’s quite a client.” Margaret looked at her niece appraisingly. “You’d like him. And I do need an assistant for this. He prefers, um, tag teams? You game?”

“What’s he like?” asked Jennifer. She was a little intrigued, knowing her aunt’s tastes.

“Very sophisticated. Smooth. Very tasteful. And a real sex machine.”

“Oh?”

“Um, hum. He’s an investment banker...”

“Here, in the middle of nowhere?” interrupted Jennifer quizzically.

“What, you’ve never heard of the internet? Anyway, he’s quite well to do. Sometimes he brings out clients, other times it’s just by himself. After lunch he’s going to settle his account and leave some on deposit.”

“Wow.”

“Yeah. He’s got a wife thirty years younger, with big tits, who greets him at the front door topless on her knees. And a long-legged secretary whose dress code requires short skirts and no panties. And he still comes out here several times a month.”

“How do you know all this shit?” asked a wide-eyed Jennifer.

“You learn everything in this job, kid. For one thing, I ran across his wife at the store in town, once. We’re talking thirty-eight Ds, at least. He told me about the topless on her knees part ... men will tell you anything in bed, you know. And his secretary? She used to have your job. He hired her away. We still stay in touch.”

“And he’s good in bed?”

“Very.”

Jennifer thought it over a second and nodded yes.

“Great. Hey, I talked to your mom today,” said Margaret.

“Oh, yeah. I talked to her a few days ago. Does she seem kinda, I don’t know, lonely?”

“No, why?”

“Oh, I don’t know. I mean she’s all alone there now. I mean, I’m not around anymore.”

Margaret looked at Jennifer for a moment, then put her head back and gave a long and deep laugh. “Oh, Christ, kid. Now that’s funny.” She continued laughing as Jennifer looked daggers at her. Finally, she calmed down and said, “You know the one about when does life start? You know, does life start at thirty? Or forty? Or whatever?”

“No.”

“Well, life starts when the kids move out.” Margaret laughed some more.

“But I’ve been in college for two years,” protested Jennifer.

“Oh, please! Your freshman year you lived at home. Your sophomore year you went home at least twice a week. For the first time in your life, she’s got the house to herself again.”

Miffed, Jennifer said, “I didn’t think I put that much of a cramp in her life.”

Margaret reached over and patted her niece’s hand. “Oh, you didn’t. Don’t get me wrong. You are the apple of your mom’s eye. She loved to have you around. But I’m sure it made certain things, um, inconvenient.” She smiled.

“Maybe so,” said Jennifer, smiling and arching her eyebrows.

“I’m sure your Mom has been busy boxing the compass since you flew the nest.”

“Huh? Boxing the what? The compass?”

“Boxing the compass. In the old days, pilots would line up their planes in the compass box, on the airfield, and take readings for directions. Now it means doing it everywhere and anywhere in the house. You know, the bedroom, the bathroom, the kitchen, the porch, the dining room table. You know! Everywhere!”

“I think she’s already had that covered.”

“Yeah, but now she never has to worry about you barging in. It can be a real pain in the ass at times, never knowing if you’re going to be interrupted, always having to watch out to see if you were going to wander in at just the wrong moment. Didn’t you ever wander in on your parents?”

Jennifer laughed. “Yeah. Once when I was little, I wandered into the kitchen late one night. I couldn’t figure out why Dad’s zipper was down, and he was behind Mom, holding her dress up? Or why Mom’s dress was unzipped, and she was leaning over the kitchen table? Dad was not real thrilled to see me, for some reason.”

“I’ll bet he wasn’t,” laughed Margaret. “I’m sure it didn’t get any better when she started dating again after your Dad died.”

“I guess not. I remember once, when I was fifteen or so, the beginning of my senior year in high school. Mom and her boyfriend went out to dinner, and about an hour later, my boyfriend took me to the drive-in.”

“Oh? What was the movie?” asked Margaret innocently.

“Huh,” said Jennifer, as her aunt laughed at her. “Who cares. My skirt was around my hips, his jeans were around his ankles, and the windows were fogged up. Who cared what the movie was.” She laughed, too.

“Anyway, as I was saying. Well, after only a little while, the movie stopped. Something about the projector busting. They ran all of us out of the place. My boyfriend had to drop me home. So just as we pulled onto our block, I see Mom and her date get out of his car and go into the house. So, I get out, and as I walk up the steps, I look through the window, and I mean I couldn’t believe it.”

“What? What couldn’t you believe?” pressed Margaret.

“Well, it’s Mom. She’s on her knees in front of this guy, his pants are around his knees, and she’s blowing him. Really working him over, you know? Sucking and stroking and rubbing his nuts. The whole nine yards.”

“What’d you do?”

“I watched. I mean, I couldn’t just barge in. And something kinda turned me on about the whole scene. Kinky, I guess. Anyway, I crept down behind the front bushes real quiet like and stuck my head up. I couldn’t hear much, but then I heard him grunt, and Mom wrapped both hands around his root and started sucking like a Hoover.”

“So, you went in then?”

“No. As soon as he was done, he sank down to his knees, and Mom sat back on the coffee table. He got hard again in a hurry, and she simply pulled up her skirt, grabbed his cock, and stuck it in her. He starts pumping away, while she starts unbuttoning her blouse and skirt. Then she just lays back and rubs his shaft as he reaches up and rubs her tits.”

“What, no underwear?”

“Yeah, sort of. She had on this dark black blouse and skirt, right, but underneath, she’s got on a bright red ‘Merry Widow’, and sheer black garter-length stockings, and bright red high heels.”

“So, anyway, they both cum again. He’s grunting, and Mom is squealing. I can hear it through the plate glass window. Then Mom stands, strips off the blouse and drops the skirt, and kneels in front of the couch. Boyfriend kneels between her legs, and starts fucking her again, doggy style, and reaches around and grabs her tits. In a little while they cum again. Then, after they lay there a couple of minutes, she looks at her watch, says something to him, and they both run around getting dressed. Like it’s a speed contest. As she pushed him out the door, she said her kid would be home soon, and that she’d call.”

“See?” said Margaret. “Now, she’d be able to let the guy stay over. They could fuck all night. They could get undressed. They could fuck all the next day if they wanted.”

“Yeah. I guess so. It was kinda weird seeing my mom doing some guy other than Dad, though.”

“Well, it doesn’t seem to have done any great psychological harm. Now, for this afternoon, first I need an enema, and then here’s what we do...”


Margaret brought the gentlemen into the office, and Jennifer stood up at the desk to greet him. “Mister Colby, this is Jenny, my assistant. And Jenny, this is Mr. Colby.”

“Pleased to meet you, Mr. Colby,” said Jennifer. And she was. Mr. Colby looked everything that her aunt had said. Tall and slim, he was in his mid-fifties, and looked in the peak of health. He had a full head of silvery-white hair, combed back, and a bushy mustache to match. He was dressed impeccably in a gray Italian silk suit, sparkling white silk shirt, and a muted red silk tie. His pocket handkerchief was of the same material as his tie. He looked and acted as to the manor born. Jennifer curtsied and held out her hand.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.