Jennifer - Cover

Jennifer

Copyright© 2003 by rlfj

Chapter 11

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11 - A young girl graduates from college and goes to work for her aunt. Then she discovers just what the family business really is!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Margaret closed for the night after the men had left. Jennifer sank onto a barstool in disbelief, as the remaining girls clustered around her and her aunt, offering support. Rocky and Roger returned shortly from the front gate.

“They’re gone,” said Roger simply, as he moved back around the bar. He poured a round of brandies for the group. After several more minutes, the remaining girls left for their rooms.

When the four were alone, things were quiet for a moment. Then Margaret spoke up. “Roger, Rocky, thank you so very much. You handled that quite perfectly.” Both men nodded their thanks for the appreciation, Jennifer noticing that they were acknowledging the thanks as professionals would. “Are you all right, kid?” she asked her niece.

“Yeah. I think I’m just going to sit here for a while and have another brandy. Or two.”

“Christ, kid, finish the bottle.” Margaret looked across the bar at Roger.

“I’ll see she’s all right,” he said.

She nodded. “Well, then. It’s been a long day, and a longer night. I’m for bed.” Jennifer saw her walk out the door to the foyer. As she turned the corner, where she thought her niece couldn’t see, her aunt unzipped her dress and stepped out of it. Now clad only in stockings and heels, she asked Rocky to lend her his arm. Her small nipples were quite erect. The sight reawoke Jennifer’s desires, suppressed for too long.

Roger came back around the bar with the bottle of brandy. He refilled both snifters and sat on a bar stool next to Jennifer. Looking across the room, he took off his jacket, untied his bow tie, and sighed.

“So, does this happen often?” asked Jennifer.

“Almost never,” Roger replied, turning back to her.

“Almost?”

“Almost.” He smiled softly. “Sometimes things just sort of pop up.”

“So, what’s the worst thing that ever ‘popped up’?”

Roger was quiet for a moment. “A couple of years ago three fellows tried to hold the place up. They were dressed like businessmen, so we let them in. Once they got into the parlor, they pulled guns.”

“And what’d you do then?”

“I signaled Rocky to come running. When he crashed in, I took out two of them. Rocky took the third.”

“What do you mean ‘signaled him’?” she continued.

Reaching around behind his back he pulled out what appeared to be a small pager. “This. It’s a beeper. Rocky has one, too. Hit the button and it sends a signal to the other. One beep - come. Two beeps - come running. And so forth.”

“Well, don’t call him now. I suspect he might be cranky.”

Again, Roger smiled. “He might not be the only one.” He had seen Margaret’s actions, also.

“What did you mean, you ‘took them out’?”

Silently, he reached behind his back again. This time he pulled out a small automatic pistol. “I took them out.” He put the gun back in its holster.

“You killed them?” she asked incredulously. Roger didn’t answer. “You really need a gun here?”

“You never need a weapon until you need one. Then you need it very badly.”

“Does Rocky also carry a gun? You said he ‘took one out’.”

“Oh, no. I was quite literal. When I said Rocky came crashing in, I mean he came right through the parlor doors. Never opened them. The noise distracted the three long enough for me to pull and blow away the first two. The third was turning back to shoot me when Rocky, still coming, got to him. He tore his head off.”

“Literally?”

Again, Roger was silent.

Now it was Jennifer’s turn to be silent. She had never before come across such raw, naked violence. In an odd fashion, it turned her on tremendously. She could feel her nipples tighten and her breasts heave. Roger’s eyes flickered across her. She knew those tired eyes had noticed. She thought they would notice everything.

“Hey, kid, look. Ninety-nine per cent of the time, it’s just a drunk or two. We just hustle them out before they can touch you. The rest, it’s like tonight, we hustle them out after they touch a girl. This place is perfectly safe.”

Roger finished his brandy and stood up. He poured refills for both. Jennifer was surprised to see her snifter was empty again. The smooth, potent liquor was working on her. “Give me a few minutes. I need to lock up. I’ll be back.”

Jennifer watched him leave. She was feeling incredibly horny now. She really wanted him. Knowing she had only a few minutes, she fumbled the buttons open on the transparent gray blouse. Pulling it off her arms, she ripped off the open brassiere and threw it behind the bar. She had the blouse back on, tucked into the wrap skirt but unbuttoned, by the time he returned.

Roger walked in, looked at her, and went to his jacket lying on an armchair. He put his gun, holster, and beeper in a side pocket. Then he came back over to the bar and sat next to Jennifer. “Another drink?” he asked.

Jennifer looked at him over the rim of the heavy snifter. She shifted her legs, crossing them, and causing the skirt to part, exposing her thighs almost to the crotch. She rapidly downed the balance of her brandy. “I don’t think so. Any other ideas?” She put the glass down and moved her hand to his crotch. As she thought, the erection she could feel through the fabric would do nicely.

Roger stood before her. Wordlessly, he reached down and untied the ties holding the skirt together at the waist. As it fell open, he spread her thighs and stepped between her legs. He unzipped his pants and pushed them and his underwear down. Grabbing her legs, he lifted them and tucked then over his forearms, and with a single thrust, penetrated her to the depths.

Jennifer gave a massive shudder and bucked uncontrollably. His first full stroke had brought her tingling pussy to orgasm. Bent at the waist, she wrapped her arms around him and pounded her pussy at him. After several minutes, she moaned quietly and sank back against the bar. Roger was still pumping away into her cunt, holding her legs up. Leaning back, Jennifer unbuttoned the blouse buttons which had been inside the skirt and opened the blouse wide. Her full, exposed breasts rose and fell both with her heavy breathing and the shocks delivered by Roger’s heavy thrusting. She looked up at him and saw him staring at her huge, erect nipples, quivering with her desire.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.