Jennifer
Chapter 8

Copyright© 2003 by rlfj

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - A young girl graduates from college and goes to work for her aunt. Then she discovers just what the family business really is!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

The wakeup call at 8:00 woke only Margaret, who leaned across the space between the beds to rouse her niece. Both men snored on. Unsurprisingly, the men had collapsed into deep sleep a fuck or two after the girls had showered. Margaret motioned for Jennifer to follow and headed for the bath.

“Grab a shower and get dressed,” she whispered. “I’ve got room service bringing up some coffee, juice, and croissants. Roger should be bringing the car by at nine, so we’ve got an hour.”

“What about these guys?” asked Jennifer.

“Party’s over. Don’t wake them up.”

The two women quietly showered and dressed. Both put on tight jeans, t-shirts with no bras, and their high heels. Room service brought the continental breakfast while Margaret was showering. If the waiter noticed the two elderly men sprawled naked and snoring on the beds, he didn’t say anything.

Just as they finished packing Margaret’s bag, a knock on the door announced the bellboy. It also awoke Bert, who looked up to see the women handing their luggage to the young man. Turning to Bert, she said, “Good morning, sleepyhead! Our ride is here so we’ve got to go.”

“Oh. I was kinda hoping for a, well, you know, special good-bye.”

Looking at her niece, Margaret shrugged her shoulders. Jennifer nodded in agreement.

Margaret turned and gave instructions to the bellboy. “Take these down to the limousine. We’ll be along in fifteen minutes.” She then closed the door and turned to see Bert shaking Augie awake. “Blow jobs only, fellows. We’ve got to get going.”

“Come on, buddy. Last chance,” said Bert to Augie.

Rubbing the sleep out of his eyes, Augie awoke to find the women pulling their shirts over their heads. They dropped to their knees at the side of the bed. Both men had recovered from their late night fuckfest, and their cocks stood hard and firm in the women’s mouth. Margaret and Jennifer licked and sucked for about ten minutes before the men groaned and popped their corks.

Topless, the women walked to the service cart and drank some juice, to clean their mouths. Dressing, they said farewell. Jennifer kissed Augie and Bert on the top of their bald spots, and Margaret pulled a business card from her purse and dropped it on the nightstand. “In case you’re ever in our neck of the woods. Bye, guys.”

They were silent walking down the hall to the elevator and riding the elevator to the lobby. When they got to the lobby, Margaret put her hand on Jennifer’s arm to stop her, looked out through the glass front, pointed, and waved. “This way, honey,” she said, and led the way out the glass doors.

Walking to a black limousine, she greeted the driver, opening the rear door. “Roger, thanks so very much. This is my niece, Jenny. She’ll be staying with us. Jenny, meet Roger. He does all sorts of things out at the Lakehouse. Let’s go, folks.” Roger commented that he had already picked up the missing bags at the airport, at which Jennifer was quite thankful.

If Roger wondered why the two women slept the entire way home, he didn’t ask.


Jennifer woke a few minutes before the car arrived at the Lakehouse. Looking at the beautiful Nevada countryside, she felt the car slow down and looked to see the limousine pull off the road into a long driveway. She reached over and tapped her aunt on the shoulder. “I think we’re here.”

Margaret opened her eyes and looked around. “Yep, no place like home.”

Roger pulled the car up to the front door of an exceptionally large house. As he opened the door, Jennifer could only stand and stare at the residence. “My, God, it’s huge! What do you call this style?”

Margaret smiled and said, “Well we’re not really sure. Some might call it Victorian Eclectic.”

Roger laughed and said, “And some might call it Victorian Grotesque.”

All three laughed at the comment. In truth, the house was Victorian and huge. It consisted of a large, three-story Victorian house, to which two large two-story wings had been added. The wings went back, giving the house a U shape, with one side longer than the other. This was where one of the wings attached to a large garage.

Margaret turned to Roger. “Roger, would you please take our bags in. Jenny will be staying in the guest room.” She faced Jennifer. “You want the nickel tour?”

“You bet.”

Leading her up the porch towards the front door, Margaret started. “Originally this place was just the main center section without any wings. The banker built it for your great-grandmother, which is how it came into the family. After he died, she took some money she had gotten from him and added the east wing. That connected the house with the old barn and formed the living quarters for the girls. Your grandma added on the west wing.”

By now Jennifer was inside the front door. A large hallway opened onto a foyer with a parquet floor, a large oaken staircase circled up to the third story, and French doors opened into the west wing. “All business is conducted in the west wing,” said Margaret, leading Jennifer towards the French doors. Jennifer noticed a small desk and chair in the corner of the foyer, near a large closet. Seeing her interest, Margaret added, “The hostess sits at the desk. The closet, of course, is for guest’s coats.”

“The foyer opens into the parlor,” Margaret continued. This was a large, plush, room, richly finished with well upholstered armchairs and couches. Along the back wall was a small bar. “Once a guest has been welcomed, he is brought in here. He can have a drink, meet and select a companion, and so forth.” Another set of French doors, this time with frosted glass was open, showing another similarly furnished, but smaller room, leading off from the parlor. “This is the sitting room.”

Two beautiful women were in the sitting room watching a game show on a wide screen television. They looked up as Margaret and Jennifer came in. “Ladies, no one is watching for guests,” Margaret chided. “Jennifer, this is Alice, and this is Rachel. We always want to be on our toes in the public rooms, as guests can sometimes just pop in,” she said, as much to the two girls as to her niece.

“Sorry, ma’am. We didn’t want to have the TV up too loud in the parlor,” replied Alice, a short and swarthy brunette. She and Rachel, a tall and willowy redhead dressed in a chic jumpsuit, stood and headed into the parlor. Alice, in a short halter top sundress, turned off the television as she passed it.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.