Jennifer
Chapter 7

Copyright© 2003 by rlfj

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - A young girl graduates from college and goes to work for her aunt. Then she discovers just what the family business really is!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

The first order of business was to undress the two elderly clients. Starting at their sports coats and shirts, the two whores worked their way downward, kissing and licking as they went. Jennifer could sense her aunt’s surprise at finding such firm cocks as these men possessed. While both cocks were slim and average sized, Margaret had not been expecting what she saw and felt.

Shortly both men were in their birthday suits. Margaret had them sit next to each other in two armchairs. Then telling Jennifer to kneel between Bert’s legs, she knelt between Augie’s, smiled, and said, “Race you.”

The two women immediately engulfed erect organs in their mouths and began sucking. Tongues swirled, hands stroked and caressed, teeth nipped. The full panoply of oral warfare was used by the expert cocksuckers. Bert and Augie were both shortly moaning and gasping. Augie’s cork popped first, but only by seconds.

The two women leaned back on their heels, half expecting the men to fall asleep. They were both astonished to see the two cocks rapidly come back to life, as if they hadn’t just moments ago exploded in their mouths. Margaret spoke first. “Another blow job, guys?”

“Not for me,” said Augie. “Why don’t you just climb up here. I want to suck your tits while I fuck you.”

“Good idea, Augie. I’ll take the same, little lady,” said Bert.

Smiling, the women straddled their men, still seated in their armchairs. Bert cupped Jennifer’s ass and bounced her up and down on his cock, letting her tits slap him in the face. Augie was slower and more deliberate. Margaret slowly rose and fell on his entombed root, as he gently squeezed her thirty-eight DD tits, sucking, alternately, the nipples.

While Jennifer preferred a larger cock, Bert and Augie’s seemed quite sufficient to do the trick for her. Their organs were liberally laced with large and prominent veins, which were giving her and her aunt great pleasure in the long, full-length strokes. She was amazed that these old men could keep it up. It certainly wasn’t what she’d heard about old men.

In her own mind, Margaret was thinking much the same as her young niece. While these guys weren’t the greatest fucks she’d ever had, they were by no means the worst, either. And she’d never seen men of their age recover from what, by any professional standard, were great blow jobs. This could be interesting.

Jennifer, not as professionally reserved as her relative, was really enjoying the sensations of Bert’s cock sliding inside her pussy. She could feel her juices running onto his balls and could feel his cock and balls tightening for the coming explosion. Bert began bouncing her even faster, and moments later she shrieked in delight and collapsed onto his spasming prick.

Augie, looking over at the cumming pair, couldn’t help but be affected. He urged Margaret to greater and greater speed, while wrapping his hands around her waist. He buried his face between her immense tits and reveled in the sensations. Moments later the two of them came, Margaret’s pussy twitching around his spurting cock.

The couples rested in the chairs for a few minutes, the women lifting off the softening dicks and swiveling to face each other. Then, as nature called, Jennifer excused herself and went into the bathroom. She was in the bathroom for several minutes, relieving her bladder and freshening up her makeup. She had just tugged her stockings back into place, when she heard the sounds of passion coming from the bedroom. Coming back into the room she could hardly believe her eyes. Aunt Margaret was now sitting on Bert’s lap, who was still seated in his chair. Aunt Margaret was facing away from Bert, whose erect dick was well ensconced in her pussy, leaning into Augie, standing before her. His erect member was fully in her mouth. She was doing both at once!

She came over to the couple. “Can I help?”

Augie pulled out of Margaret’s mouth. Turning Jennifer away from him, he bent her over at the waist so that she was supporting herself by her arms on the desk. Spreading her legs, he plunged in full bore, raising a gasp from her lips. She could feel his balls slapping her inner thighs. They seemed so large they could swing up and hit her engorged clit.

For both women, this was a long, pleasant fuck. The first blow job and first fuck had drained the elderly men of any urgency. With this fuck they took their time, giving long, slow strokes, massaging clits and nipples with free hands, licking and nibbling bare necks and shoulders. The two women peaked several times before Margaret, in the midst of orgasm, called out, “Clamp him, Jenny, clamp him. Make him blow.” The two women tightened their pussy muscles and gripped the men in position. The sudden pressure was more than they could bear, and Bert and Augie both came to a shuddering climax.

Slowly escaping from her still clinging twat, Augie staggered backwards on now rubbery legs and collapsed full-length on the nearest bed. Margaret hopped up off Bert’s lap, his now limp dick shriveled wetly in his lap. The two women each grabbed an arm and, laughing, pulled Bert erect. “Come on big boy. Get up,” said Margaret.

“Yeah, time to go lie down,” laughed Jennifer.

Collapsing onto the other bed, Bert could only say, with a large grin, “Wow! Now that’s what I call a workout. You girls gotta remember we’re old men.” He put one arm behind his head on the pillow, and wrapped the other around Jennifer, as she snuggled against his side, one arm draped over his stomach. Margaret sat on the bed next to Augie, idly scratching his legs and thighs.

Margaret snorted. “You’re only as old as you feel, Bert.” Reaching down to stroke Augie’s flaccid penis, she gave it a small jig. “You guys felt pretty young to me.”

“Yeah,” piped in Jennifer. “I thought you said it had been a long time. You guys don’t fuck like it’s been a long time.”

Augie started laughing, as Bert responded. “Honey, it’s been a long time since we paid for it, is what I meant. Hell, I only got laid just last week!”

“Yesterday for me.”

“Just because we’re old doesn’t mean we can’t screw anymore, kid, or that we don’t want to.”

“Shit, girls, we get more now than when we were kids.”

“Speak for yourself, Augie. I used to get it all the time then, too.”

Margaret laughed. “Well if you two aren’t a pair. What, are you the Romeos of the senior center?”

Augie smiled at her, not only because she was softly holding his damp and sticky balls. “Don’t knock it till you’ve tried it.”

Bert explained that the two men owned a condo in Orlando. He had been visiting his son’s family in upstate New York, and Augie had flown in the day before to join up and fly to Las Vegas.

“Yeah, me and kids don’t get along so well. So, I didn’t come up early. I spent several nights out of our unit,” said Augie.

“And who lives there? Retired widows. Just like not all old men can’t score, not all old ladies are fat and ugly.”

“Yeah. I mean some of the girls are real lookers. And now they’re not getting any. They moved to Florida and hubby popped off and they’re still good for ten, fifteen years. The juices start backing up, so to speak.”

“Our building is full of ‘em. And let me tell you, they’ve had a lot of experience, if you get me. Horny as hell, too. Some of those ladies know tricks you girls haven’t even heard of.”

Augie concluded, “And you never have to worry about getting one pregnant, either.”

The whole group laughed at the final comment. Then Bert looked over at Augie, still having his balls massaged. “So, who’d you fuck yesterday? You were flying in from Orlando then!”

“When I got to Albany, you and your family took me out to dinner, right? Your daughter-in-law’s mom was with us, right?”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.