Jennifer - Cover

Jennifer

Copyright© 2003 by rlfj

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - A young girl graduates from college and goes to work for her aunt. Then she discovers just what the family business really is!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

By the time Jennifer and her aunt got out of the Las Vegas airport it was late. The plane had been delayed in landing, and at baggage pickup, Jennifer had no baggage to pick up. Another hour went by before it was discovered that all her luggage was visiting Orlando and wouldn’t be back for another day. Margaret decided they would stay in town for the night and go to the Lakehouse in the morning.

Margaret called the Lakehouse and spoke to a man. “Hello ... Roger ... We just got in ... They lost some luggage, too ... Call the Sands and get us a room for the night ... Then come around in the morning, say at nine, and pick us up ... Oh, thanks ... You’re a dear ... Bye ... Say hi to the girls ... Bye.” Turning to Jennifer, she said, “Let’s get a cab and get out of here.”

The ride to the hotel didn’t take long at all. Margaret told her niece she had some clothes she could wear. They would freshen up and go down to the bar for a few drinks.

The room was nice, not large, but not too small either. Jennifer was able to fit into a mid-thigh-length halter dress of her aunt’s, and a pair of thigh-high stockings and high heels. Her aunt put on sheer blue tights and high heels, and a long, off the shoulder, white sweater. Heads turned as they walked into the bar and were seated at a small table.

“We could have some fun here, kiddo,” remarked Margaret.

“Oh, I don’t know. I’m still a bit tired,” responded Jennifer.

“You can never be too tired for a little action. Just make sure you call me Maggie. Aunt makes you sound too young and me too old.”

They ordered drinks and were only halfway through them when the waiter brought a second round. “Compliments of the two gentlemen,” he said, pointing to the bar.

Aunt and niece looked over to the bar and saw a pair of elderly men smiling at them. The two looked sixty-five if they were a day. Or older. Jennifer said to Margaret, “Now where have I seen them before? They sure look familiar.”

Margaret thought a moment before she had the answer. “I remember. They were in the seats ahead of us on the plane.” She lifted the glass and smiled at the men.

The two men walked over and introduced themselves. “Evening, ladies. I’m Bert and this is Augie. Mind if we have a seat?” When the two ladies moved their chairs to allow them, they sat down.

“You were on the plane, weren’t you?” asked Jennifer. “I thought you looked familiar. I’m Jenny and this is Maggie. Staying here also?”

“Yes. Augie and I are taking our summer vacation, so to speak.”

Augie continued. “While we were on the plane, Bert and I, quite unintentionally, mind you, overheard you discussing your, er, establishment, and we were hoping to avail ourselves of your professional services.”

Jennifer could not have been more stunned if she had been poleaxed. Her eyes opened wide, and her jaw dropped open. Her aunt was, however, fast on the uptake. Nudging Jennifer sharply with her knee, she raised an eyebrow and responded, “Really, gentlemen. Eavesdropping. I’m surprised.” Jennifer slammed her mouth shut and listened.

Bert spoke first. “It was quite accidental. My hearing aid was turned up. Once the plane started to take off, I couldn’t hear a word.”

“Bert told me at the bar when you came in. We both thought you were fine looking young ladies,” said Augie.

Margaret continued smoothly. “Well, Bert, Augie, Jenny and I were sort of on vacation ourselves. We really hadn’t planned to take on any clients this evening.”

“Oh, we understand the suddenness of this. We could make it worth your while,” said Bert.

“If you heard about my ... establishment, as you said, then you heard me say that it’s a somewhat high-end operation. Professional fees are priced accordingly.”

Jennifer couldn’t quite believe her aunt was dickering price, when she hadn’t agreed to any of this. She reached over and touched Margaret’s arm, to try and get her attention.

Margaret continued, seemingly ignoring her niece. “Why don’t you fellows go to the bar and get another round of drinks? I can discuss this with my colleague, and let you know when you return. At worst you’ll be out a round of drinks.”

Bert and Augie smiled and agreed. As they left the table, Jennifer put her head to her aunt’s ear and whispered, “Are you nuts? I’m not a hooker.”

Margaret lowered her head to Jennifer’s. Talking rapidly in a low voice, she said, “Listen, we’re all hookers. Haven’t you ever slept with a guy simply because he took you to dinner and a movie? Because it was the thing you did? Same idea. And how many women spread for their husbands, simply because he puts three squares on the table and a roof over the head? They’re somehow more noble? If you don’t want to, fine. But don’t get all holier-than-thou on me.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.