Jennifer - Cover

Jennifer

Copyright© 2003 by rlfj

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A young girl graduates from college and goes to work for her aunt. Then she discovers just what the family business really is!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

“Champagne, ladies? Or later?”

Alexandra smiled. “Later.” She undid the remaining snaps and shrugged off the dress. Seconds later, Margaret followed suit. Hugh feasted his eyes on the sight as he placed the bottle in the bucket of ice.

The twins, now clad only in thigh-length, black fishnet stockings and four inch black spike-heeled shoes, wrapped themselves around Hugh. Together they began kissing and licking his face, all the while removing his clothes. Shortly his jacket, tie, and shirt were gone. He had been caressing both women with his hands. Once Alexandra removed his belt and began to loosen the zipper on his pants, Margaret slid her hand into his pants and began stroking his engorged monster.

“Sit,” she said, pushing him back onto the bed. Hugh sat, his knees turning weak at the waves of pleasure Margaret was stroking into his cock. As soon as Alexandra pulled his pants far enough down, Margaret twisted her head and took his entire length into her mouth. Alexandra continued to remove his shoes, socks, and pants.

“Oh, sweet Jesus,” he whispered, as Alexandra pushed him flat onto the bed. He couldn’t remember the last time a woman, any woman, had given him a blow job like this. Most women found his erect cock, measuring nine inches long and two inches wide, too intimidating. Certainly, his ex-wife had never been able to take more than a few inches in without gagging. He could feel the tip of his glans hit the back of Maggie’s throat, as her lips caressed the wide base of his erection. The suction and tongue action sent shivers racing through his groin.

Alexandra saw that her sister wasn’t going to share, so she knelt between Hugh’s legs and began stroking and licking his balls and anus. Alexandra began scratching her long fingernails along his thighs and began to watch the speed with which Hugh was thrusting his pelvis towards Margaret’s insatiably hungry mouth. When the timing seemed perfect, she whispered, “Now, suck now.” to her sister, and inserted a moistened index finger to the second knuckle in Hugh’s ass.

The effect was electrifying. Hugh’s hips started bucking wildly, as he thrashed and moaned on the bed. Margaret seemingly sucked down gallons of his cum, noisily slurping and gulping. Finally, Alexandra removed her finger as Hugh’s orgasm passed. He lay quietly on the bed, legs hanging over the end.

Alexandra and Margaret wanted more. They continued to lick and suck the softening penis, until it shortly showed signs of recovery. As Margaret stroked his shaft to full erection, Alexandra climbed onto the bed. Straddling his waist, she waited for Margaret to position his glistening cockhead at the entrance to her cunt. Margaret moved the head around between her lips for several moments, ensuring that Alexandra’s flowing pussy juices liberally soaked his cock. Then Alexandra slowly sank backward onto the mighty organ, sinking it inch by inch into her inflamed twat, until it was completely engulfed.

“Maggie, you wouldn’t believe how big this feels. God, this is good.”

“You want to get off and let me try?”

“Fuck you. Wait your turn.” Alexandra began a slow and steady bouncing action, allowing Hugh’s cock to slowly exit and enter her pussy. “Hugh,” she said, “eat Maggie.”

Hugh literally could not believe what was happening to him. Never before had he had sex with two women at the same time, or had a women finger-fuck his ass, or been sucked off so totally. He was speechless to this request, so he simply smiled up at Alexandra and nodded yes.

Margaret moved up the bed, and facing her sister, straddled Hugh’s face. Slowly sinking down, she felt his tongue in the same places his fingers had been but a short time before. He placed his hands on her ass cheeks, with his thumbs spreading her nether lips open. She shuddered as her hands moved forward and cupped her sister’s breasts. Often as teenagers, and in later years, the twins had given each other pleasure with their hands, lips, and tongues. Now they kissed and fondled each other, as Hugh fucked one and ate the other.

Several minutes passed in this exceedingly pleasant manner until Margaret reached down to caress her sister’s clit. As the final straw will break the camel’s back, this final stimulation threw Alexandra over the edge of orgasm. Crying out and bucking her hips maniacally, she drove Hugh to the peak, so that he spewed massively into her pulsing cunt. Alexandra’s and Hugh’s movements displaced his tongue from the depths of Margaret’s pussy and brought her clit to Hugh’s lips. Holding her ass as if for dear life, Hugh licked and sucked her clit to a shrieking orgasm.

Momentarily sated, the two women collapsed onto the bed on opposite sides of Hugh. Reaching across the bed, Alexandra snagged the champagne and flutes. Seeing how Hugh was fucked out, if only for the moment, she allowed the ice water clinging to the bottle to drip on his cock and balls. Hugh seemed to literally jump upright off the bed, as she then placed the ice-cold bottle against his balls.

“Jesus, woman, what the hell are you trying to do? Break it off?”

“No, just wake it up,” Alexandra said, handing him the bottle. “Open and pour. You’ve got a long night ahead of you, Hugh.”

Margaret chimed in. “Now if you had simply picked up one of us, you’d have been able to fuck her three, four, maybe five times and call it a night. But now you’ll have to fuck both of us that many times.”

“Did you eat your Wheaties this morning?” asked Alexandra innocently. “Normally, I like to have my pussy licked, get my cunt fucked, give a blow job, and get my ass fucked before I go home. I hope you took your vitamins today.”

Hugh tried to pour the champagne, but the conversation was mightily distracting. “God, it will break off.”

“Oh, no. We promise to kiss it and make it better. Now you just fucked me, so it’s Maggie’s turn. Do you want her pussy or her ass?”

At this second mention of anal sex, Hugh’s cock began to majestically return to life. Margaret noticed and said, “Look, Alex, it’s alive after all. If we need it good and hard, we just need to talk about ass fucking.” At this mention, it sprang up to full attention, pointing straight to the ceiling.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.