Jennifer - Cover

Jennifer

Copyright© 2003 by rlfj

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A young girl graduates from college and goes to work for her aunt. Then she discovers just what the family business really is!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

From the moment Alexandra and Margaret left the Student Union, their only thoughts were of the coming evening. Hugh seemed interesting, and quite interested in them.

“Jesus, Alex, he couldn’t take his eyes off your tits!” exclaimed Margaret as they got in their car.

“Except when he was trying to look up your skirt,” Alexandra replied. “Not that I minded.”

“I know. I wonder if he noticed you tugging it upwards whenever he looked over at me.”

“No more than he noticed you trying to push your tits out of the top of your dress when he was trying to see my panties.”

The two sisters smiled at each other as they drove away from the campus towards Alexandra’s house. They had often double-dated together, and not always with two guys. They had a few hours to kill and needed to plan the conquest.

“So,” said Alexandra, “What do we wear? I assume you want to go as twins?”

“Why not? We can ask him who has the bigger tits and the better legs? Confuse the living shit out of him. What do you want to wear? Those black dresses?”

“Too formal.”

“The short jersey dresses?”

“One of them is at the cleaners.”

“The red and black numbers?”

“Too trampy. I don’t want him to know my nipple and pussy sizes until I get undressed.”

The women thought for a while longer, Margaret scowling and Alexandra’s brow crinkling. Then Alexandra made a sudden turn off the road and into a large shopping mall. The speed of the turn broke Margaret’s concentration, and she yelled out. “What the hell are we doing now? Give a girl some warning, willya!”

“Let’s check out the boutiques here. There are a few places that have some interesting outfits, and we can pick up stockings and anything else we need.”

“Okay, but we don’t have all day. We’d better find something fast, or else it’s no ‘twins’ tonight.”

Alexandra smiled at her sister. “I know just the place.”


Margaret lay back in the bathtub and luxuriated in the bubbles. She liked the tickle they gave her nipples. Her eyes were beginning to droop when her sister came into the bathroom. She looked over to where Alexandra was sitting, in a short bathrobe, on the toilet and asked, “Do I need to shave my pussy or not?”

“No,” Alexandra replied, facing her sister and spreading her legs. “I usually wait for bikini season. I just keep it trimmed short now.”

“Bobby seems like a nice boy. Where’d they say they were going?”

“They didn’t, so it’s either his bed or hers,” replied Alexandra. “Thank God she’s got Jim’s brains, because I think she spent this entire past year with her legs in the air.”

“No, really? Has she been going out with him all that time?”

“Pretty much. He is a nice kid, even if he’s a giant, walking hormone.”

“How so?”

“Well - and this is pretty good - a few months ago, sometime around Christmas, I went out to dinner with this fellow, and who shows up at the restaurant but Bobby and Jennifer. So, what can we do? We invite them to join us.” Alexandra looked around the vanity for nail polish. “This the right shade?”

“Yep. So, what happened at the restaurant?”

“Well, nothing really. But both Jen and I were wearing white silk blouses that were pretty transparent. And while she had on a lace demi-bra, I wasn’t wearing a bra at all. And both our dates kept staring at my tits.”

Margaret smiled. “Jennifer must not have been too happy to have her boyfriend staring at her mother’s tits.”

“Not even a little. So, between courses I dragged her to the crapper and had her take her bra off. Then I put on her bra, and we went back to dinner. My guy kept staring at my tits, but Bobby switched to Jen.”

“That must not have been too comfortable. She wears a thirty-six D but we both wear thirty-eight double-D. How’d you cope?”

“Well, it wasn’t too bad. For one thing, after dinner, Bobby insisted on leaving rapidly. He had a real hardon and obviously wanted to fuck her. And Jen’s demi-bra was real tiny, and my nipples popped out the top, like a push-up bra.”

“But still...”

“Yeah, but still. So, after we got in his car and it warmed up, I got undressed.”

“Completely?”

“Well, no. I left on my heels and stockings. Jack didn’t mind. He pulled off the road twice to fuck me. Wouldn’t even let me get dressed again to go into the house.” Alexandra smiled at the thought and handed a towel to her sister. “Come on, we’ve got to get ready.”

As Margaret got out of the tub and dried herself off, the two women compared their features. They were constantly surprised how similar they had remained over the years. Both were two inches taller than Jennifer, and more voluptuous. In addition to thirty-eight DD busts, they had twenty-four-inch waists and thirty-six-inch hips. While their breasts had some sag, they consoled themselves that nothing but internal steel bracing could support their tits without some sag, and that more than one pinup had sagged more. They had small but prominent nipples, and much darker complexions than Jennifer.

Margaret opened the package of stockings and asked, “You’re sure these are long enough?”

Alexandra responded, “Oh, yeah. I’ve bought this brand and size before. The elastic tops off right at my crotch, and they aren’t too tight. We’ll be able to open the dresses almost to the pussy.”

“Yeah, but still, black fishnets? Isn’t that just a little trashy?”

“A little, but then, I don’t think Hugh will be letting us wear them in public that long. Especially, once we start opening the dresses up.”


The two sisters got to the motel a few minutes before nine. They went into the bar and saw Hugh sitting at the end of the bar. He waved to them, and they walked over. It was an impressive display.

The dresses they had bought were not identical, but rather, matching. The same pattern, one was a bright lime green while the other was a shocking pink. They were sleeveless and long, extending below the knees. They were made from some type of very thin stretch fabric, and Margaret had insisted on getting them a size too small. As a result, the dresses clung to every inch of the twins. If underwear had been present, it would have been obvious. The dresses had a long row of small snaps running down the front, twenty each, from deep-V collar to hem. In both cases, enough buttons were undone to show some cleavage and some leg above the knee. Black fishnet stockings and black four inch spike heels completed an attractive and provocative package.

Hugh watched the approaching women with frank appreciation. After kissing them both lightly, he said, “Wow! You two look spectacular.”

Margaret twirled around a moment, and asked “Are you sure?”

Alexandra stepped back. Running her hands down the dress and around to her ass, she asked, “You don’t think they’re too tight, do you?”

“Oh, no. Really. Everything looks just great.” Hugh couldn’t take his eyes off the two women. He was practically drooling.

“Oh, good. We were worried,” said Margaret. “Look. There’s a nice booth.” She led the trio to a large, U-shaped booth to the rear of the bar. Despite the candle burning on the table, it was quite private and dark. “This is so romantic.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.