Jennifer - Cover

Jennifer

Copyright© 2003 by rlfj

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A young girl graduates from college and goes to work for her aunt. Then she discovers just what the family business really is!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Bobby walked around the convertible from where he had opened and closed the door for Jennifer. The car was a late model Cadillac, and his father had already lowered the roof. As he got in, he saw that Jennifer’s dress, which naturally showed a good bit of leg, seemed to have ridden up even higher on her thighs.

“So where do you want to go?” she asked.

“I was thinking of taking a drive up to the lake at Tupper Quarry. I figure this is our last chance to see each other, and it’s quite pretty up there now.”

“Sounds great. But let’s stop somewhere and get something to drink. This heat is just Godawful.”

“Fine with me.”

Bobby started up the car and put it in gear. As he drove out of the parking lot he looked over at Jennifer and realized it really was hot. A fine sheen of sweat coated her body, and the thin cotton of her dress was glued to her skin. Her nipples stuck out through the fabric. Bobby thought the sight was excellent and shifted subtly so that his growing erection would not be painful.

Pulling into the parking lot at his apartment, Bobby said, “Just a quick stop. I’ll be back in a minute,” and got out.

Jennifer was curious about what the stop was for but didn’t mind. She had also noticed Bobby’s erection and decided to prepare for the evening. Looking around to make sure Bobby couldn’t see, she slipped her hands under her dress and pulled off her panties. She noticed that they were quite damp, and not entirely from the heat. Jennifer stuffed the panties in the glove box, and rearranged the skirt, so that it could easily slide up her thighs.

Bobby came out the front door of the apartment carrying a large pile of items. Seeing Jennifer open her door to help he yelled out, “No! No! I’ve got it taken care of,” and threw the pile in the back seat. Jennifer looked in the back seat and saw several blankets, some towels, and a large and empty cooler. “The Boy Scouts always say to be prepared,” he commented.

A few minutes later they pulled into a convenience store. Hopping out again, he returned with a large bag of ice and three six-packs of cold beer. He put the ice and two of the sixes in the cooler and gave the rest of the beer to Jennifer. She put the beer on the floor between her feet, and they were off.

Several minutes later they pulled off the main road and began heading for the quarry. Jennifer opened a beer and gave it to Bobby, then opened one for herself. The thin straps of her dress slid down her arms, dropping the front of the dress dangerously low. When Bobby looked over, he could see that the only things holding the dress up were Jennifer’s nipples, and even they were beginning to show, at least the top edge. In addition, Jennifer’s skirt had ridden high up her legs. Only the front was still in place over her pussy, where Jennifer was holding her beer. It seemed obvious that she couldn’t possibly be wearing panties.

This sight had an immediate effect on Bobby. His erection became painfully large, and he finished the beer almost instantly. As she passed him another, Jennifer thought of her selection of Bobby, smiling to herself.

Jennifer had not been a virgin for a number of years and had learned to truly enjoy sex. After her freshman year boyfriend, a year ahead of her, graduated, she had begun the school year by a series of what she referred to as ‘auditions’. After all, she had standards to maintain, and even if she could have any boy on campus, she didn’t want just ‘any’ boy. The lucky young man must be bright, sensitive, good looking, and be a really good fuck. After finding several candidates, she gave them private ‘horizontal interviews’. She had several criteria for a really good fuck. First. the boy must not pump three times and fall asleep. If nothing else, she considered this rude. Second, while quality is in general better than quantity, Jennifer wanted both. She loved a big cock. Third, he must have stamina, being able to fuck her repeatedly all night long.

After a couple of months ‘auditioning’ suitable candidates, Jennifer settled on Bobby. He was sweet, discrete, hung like a horse, and could fuck all night. They went together for the balance of the school year.

Bobby finished his beer as he pulled into the quarry. Taking another beer from Jennifer, he skillfully drove the car down a narrow path towards the rear of the quarry. “I found this place last year,” he told Jennifer. “What with it being so out of the way, the middle of the week, and a school night for the high schoolers, I figure it should be pretty quiet.”

“Private, too,” she responded, smiling. “Maybe we can take a swim.”

He smiled back. “Maybe.”

Shortly, he stopped the car at a small opening to the abandoned quarry. Getting out, they took the blankets down to the shoreline. Then he went back to the car and brought back the towels and beer, while Jennifer spread out the blankets. By the time Bobby had set down the towels and beer, Jennifer was stretched out on the blanket, looking up at him. Her dress by now was just barely covering her crotch and nipples. Bobby stood there for a second, then kicked off his shoes and pulled off his shirt.

“Planning on a swim now?” Jennifer asked.

Dropping down in front of her, Bobby smiled. Kneeling before her, he undid the zipper on his pants and pushed them down to his knees. “No. Planning on fucking you now.” Jennifer loved the sight of his cock. It was huge, at least ten inches long and two inches wide. She could clearly see the veins pulsing along the sides. It seemed to throb. Beneath hung two large testicles, engorged with the cum he planned to spend.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.