Singapore Girl
Chapter 7

Copyright© 2003 - storiesonline.net

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - A remarkable and lovely gal from Singapore has a seemingly insatiable itch -- and he tries to scratch it as thoroughly as possible.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   True Story   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys  

I heard the shower running, and I half-awoke. The windows were gray with the first light of dawn. I immediately fell back into an exhausted sleep.

Some seemingly too brief time later, then I was again awakened. The windows weren't much brighter, but what woke me this time was wetness. To be precise, June had brought a basin of soapy water and was using a washcloth to clean my cock. (Remember where it had been last.) She was gentle and attentive with my tender dick and oh, so meticulous. When she was done, a little soap film clung to my cock, but she took care of this. She disappeared for a moment, and when she returned, she was carrying a bottle of white wine. She arranged a towel like a coffer dam around my dick and abdomen and used the wine to rinse me. As raw as my cock still was, the sensation stung and then tingled.

And then the tingling got serious - because June climbed up on the bed, knelt between my legs and started lightly sucking my limp schlong. Slowly, gently, she worked my dick in and out of the plush welcome of her hot, sweet mouth and soft lips. Nothing happened for a while, but then my prick started swelling.

I managed the strength to reach down and tousle her fine, short black hair. She looked up at me from between my legs, her lovely eyes heavy-lidded with lust and her lips distended about my thick cock.

"Come back here and cuddle me," I told her.

She finally interrupted her cocksucking - but not for long. "You have given me such pleasure," she whispered, her breath hot on my straining prick. "Now you lay back and don't move, and let me give you a special treat."

Special treat? What the hell did she think the madness of the night before had been?

My cock's throbbing redoubled, and so did her cocksucking. From time to time she paused to pour more of the wine on my dick and then resumed her eager sucking.

Then she stopped and sat back on her heels and said, "I remember you told me how you liked to see a slim girl fuck herself with a big dildo... " She shivered, her hard nipples jiggling. Her throat and chest were turning red. "It makes me itchy to think of what I will do -"

June got on all fours, reached down between her legs to heft the makeshift monster dildo - at the bottom of the bed - into place against her cunt and then slowly impaled herself on it. I propped myself up on my elbows to watch inch after inch of that huge thing get swallowed up in her cunt.

"Oh, darlingggggg..." she said and shook as the pleasure seized her. When she had reached her limit, and what looked like two-thirds of the 18-inch latex prick were encased in her hot cunt, she rolled her hips around. Her clitoris was immensely swollen and stuck out beyond the fine-haired mat surrounding her cunt.

I couldn't resist. I wriggled slowly around till I was perpendicular to her on the bed. I had a great view of her profile - her firm, taut tits topped by spiked nipples that looked ready to burst, her slightly rounded belly heaving with pleasure, her tightly drawn ass curving down to her thighs - and the big homemade dildo reaching out from her cunt like an extra, misplaced appendage.

She lay her head down sideways on me, pressing my cock between her cheek and my abdomen. "You see, my darling? I want to be the best at everything that gives you pleasure."

She reached around with one hand and found the vibrator, then found a tube of K-Y that hadn't been squeezed flat. She emptied its contents on the eight-inch vibrator, then took it and reached back to put the narrow head against the same tight ass I had fucked just hours before.

"Oh, it is too much!" she gasped as she pressed it slowly, steadily into her asshole. "I feel so full, so stuffed, so - so -"

"Fucked."

Her eyes rolled up in their sockets till only whites showed. Less than an inch of the vibrator protruded from her asshole. She almost fell forward then, caught up in the sensations again sweeping through her insatiable young body. She had to relinquish her tenuous grip on the vibrator to catch herself, using both arms.

Being a considerate fellow, I promptly reached out with my left hand and got my fingertips on the base of the vibrator. The tight, slick vise of her ass was slowly expelling it; I eased it back in just as she got her mouth full with my cock again and resumed sucking.

(A note to you, dear reader [and isn't that quaint?]: Even then I was using Eveready Alkaline Energizers, because even then, Duracells had a tendency to be imported from Taiwan or the Antilles or Bangladesh or somesuch. Not that those lands don't make good stuff - not at all! - but such imports tend to sit in containers in warehouses in ports-of entry for... oh, however long the importer feels like. After they are unpacked they get their "freshness" dating. And the fuckin' things die on you at crucial moments. Not Eveready Alkalines; those babies are made here, in our country - you've probably heard the name: United States of America - and are fresh and long-lasting and stay, er, potent for hours! This concludes Friar Dave's Consumer Tips for the session. Now resume spanking your monkey.)

She bobbed her head slowly up and down on my prick. To be honest, I was surprised I could even feel her lips, let alone her tongue or the insides of her cheeks - yes, the insides: she was sucking so hard that the velvety wet flesh on the inside of her cheeks was rubbing the sides of my cockhead.

All the time, mind you, I was letting the vibrator slip about an inch or so out of her ass and then slowly pushing the buzzing little bugger back in - while she never stop rolling and rocking her hips on the immense rubber dildo impaling her cunt.

And she was cumming - of course.

Then, abruptly, she stopped and looked up at me. "I am going to drink you dry."

"I'm already dry, honey - "

"I am going to do it."

I shook my head. "It'll take forever after last night - "

She paused to cum again, then: "Good - I want it to last forever. I love sucking my darling's hard cock."

She put her mouth back on my cock, and then she did something that few women seem to know about. I've only known one other, and she was an ex-hooker, who did it. Believe me, I've thought about it. And I think I've figured it out. It sounds complicated - hell, maybe it is - but the effect is cataclysmic on a man's (at least, on this man's) self-control. It goes like this:

June dropped her head back on my cock. This time she got just the glans and maybe two inches of the shaft into her lips. She rolled her tongue against my shaft and flattened her tongue, creating, essentially, an airtight seal around my cock in her mouth.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.