Singapore Girl - Cover

Singapore Girl

Copyright© 2003 - storiesonline.net

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A remarkable and lovely gal from Singapore has a seemingly insatiable itch -- and he tries to scratch it as thoroughly as possible.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   True Story   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys  

We wouldn't have been hard to find, even if we'd been quiet. A trail of clothes led directly to the bed. And we were not being quiet. June wasn't, anyhow. I wasn't making too much noise, since my mouth was full.

I lay with my head on a doubled up pillow. June was sitting on my face, and she was cumming a lot. She was facing the head of the bed, so I could look up and see her face and her lovely breasts - which, at the moment, I was playing with. She went through a particularly intense string of orgasms, rapid-fire, bang-bang-bang, and started lifting her cunt off my mouth.

"I want to fuck!" she said sharply.

"And I want to suck more!" I answered. I slid my hands around to grip her hard ass and pulled her back down against my mouth. Her clit was hugely swollen, and I was sure it was oversensitized at the moment - but I locked my lips around it and sucked, all the while trilling my tongue lightly back and forth across the top of it. Her powerful thighs clamped over my ears, and I could barely hear her screams - but there was no mistaking the convulsing of her buttocks and the surges rocking her hips. She swayed above me and began to topple to one side. It was so unexpected that I barely steadied her. I guided her back and to one side, and she collapsed on the bed, face down, sprawled partly on top of me. I slithered out and stood beside the bed.

She was all but unconscious, yet her hips still moved in pleasure. What a sight she made - her smooth, pale flesh, her beautifully proportioned back and graceful neck, her slender waist and her lovely hips. Her ass cheeks were clenching and unclenching, and her legs were slightly parted, one drawn partway up. The insides of her thighs were shiny with her juices, picking up the light from under the door to the bathroom.

"Dammit, woman - I want to fuck you in the worst way," I said. Her hips jerked at the words. With her face still pressed into the disheveled blankets, she arched her ass up at me and pulled her knees underneath her. Veterinarians call it "presenting."

The height of the bed wasn't quite right for this, though. I grabbed the pillows, stacked them at the edge of the bed, then grabbed her hips and stacked her on top of the pillows. She still lay limply, with her face down on the bed and her arms outstretched, as if she'd forgotten them. I could smell her rich juices, the aroma bypassing thought and triggering cockthrobs.

I stepped up to edge of the bed, flexed my knees slightly and pushed my cock against her opening. She was so wet! I slid in and groaned, "Baby, your cunt is so hot - it's like an oven!" Her twat tightened. There was no finesse to what came next. I simply flailed away at her, battering her cunt with my dick while I pulled her hips back and up toward me. "I love fucking you, baby!" I told her, struggling for the breath to speak. I couldn't even slow myself; I needed to ram her cunt - and I told her so. She loved it as much as I did.

My violent fucking was pushing her forward, farther onto the bed. I propped one knee on the edge of the mattress to stay with her, then reached under with one hand to rub her clit and squeeze her cunt lips. She screamed, "Oh, David, I am cumming and cumming, and I cannot stop - " Her voice rose in pitch, higher and higher until the words may have been English, and they may have been Chinese; it didn't matter, because they were unintelligible. Her cunt spasms accelerated - and then her entire pelvis seemed to go rigid, and I felt an incredible warm wetness around my cock.

Then her inner cunt seemed to open; I couldn't feel it against my cockhead. Even the entrance seemed wider and harder. I reached under a bit farther and explored her cunt lips with one finger. This reaction was new to me - and oddly exciting. She was definitely still enjoying herself, yet her cunt seemed simply to have grown wider.

I slid the finger in alongside my cock, to increase the stricture a bit. She groaned and rolled her hips, and I took that as approval and added a second finger alongside my cock. "You like having your cunt packed like that, eh?" I said, and as if in answer, she began to cum again.

I pulled my fingers out, straightened and yanked the pillows from beneath her. I pulled her up on her knees and pumped wildly at her cunt for a minute or so. Then I reached down between us with one hand and slid two fingers into her cunt, above my cock. Again, she seemed to welcome it and there was a bit of give, yet - so I added a third finger. When eating her on previous occasions, I had sometimes slipped fingers into her, but two fingers seemed quite adequate and usually it was difficult to get a third inside. She had three fingers in her twat along with my cock, and she seemed to love it.

I pulled my cock and fingers out of her and dropped to my knees beside the bed. I pressed my face into her sopping snatch and sucked powerfully on her clitoris for a moment. She screamed and shook all over. I reached under her with one hand and pinched her nipples, then I leaned back and brought my hand up to her cunt.

How much could she handle?

Three fingers went in with ease and only when my pinky was in her cunt, too, did she seem be getting full. I waggled the four fingers inside. The walls of her cunt were rigid. I could feel the texture of them - kind of nubby - and when I pushed my fingers in farther, till the base of my thumb was against her cunt, I discovered that my earlier perception had been correct: About three inches inside, her cunt suddenly opened much more. I knew a woman had no nerve endings that far inside, yet when I waggled the ends of my four fingers in that roomier place, she gasped and began rocking her torso in long, tense, sensuous waves. She made a deep, guttural sound from somewhere in her throat, and I knew that nerve-endings or not, she was aware of the movement in there, and she was enjoying it.

"You like that when I stuff your cunt, don't you?" I said. "You like being full and stretched, doing things you think are dirty." She wailed softly, and her hands thrashed the tangled sheets.

"And you want more, don't you?"

She seemed to be sobbing - and cumming.

I bent my thumb under and carefully insinuated it into her cunt lips. Her labia were stretched tight. I used my other hand to work her pussy lips clear, to avoid pinching the sensitive flesh. I wished I had some K-Y, but she was so wet and slippery that it didn't seem necessary.

With all five fingers folded into her cunt, I began gently turning my wrist, loosening her hole and spreading her copious lubricants. Then, carefully, I began working my hand forward. This was one of those occasions when I did not mind having hands that were a tad small for my size - and I almost wished the years of carpentry and karate hadn't made them so thick.

Still, when my knuckles reached the entrance there was no room. She was grinding her hips back and forth against my hand and babbling incoherently, hungrily, but I didn't want to force it. She was a small girl, and it was amazing that she had taken - and seemed to be enjoying! - as much as she had, but everything has its limit, I figured. As it was, I was delighted to have discovered yet another way to provide yet another kind of intense and satisfying orgasm for this woman. I experimented with moving my hand in different ways and at different speeds, and her reactions were so fucking exciting to see that I almost shot my wad. As it was, my cock was so hard it was beginning to ache.

Then, without warning, with her face and shoulders and tits flat on the blanket, she reached back with both hands and pulled her asscheeks apart. Her cunt lips eked back a fraction of an inch or so from my hand. She began rolling her hips around and back, around and back. She pressed against my hand, and it required a good deal of strength to hold my arm in place. But I did.

Slowly, bit by bit, the wider part of my hand was being engulfed by her cunt. Only the souvenirs of a misspent adolescence in a bad neighborhood - i.e., knuckles that had been broken more than once - enabled my hand to accept the compression of her cunt. My fingers were being squeezed awkwardly, and it was beginning to hurt, but I didn't care. She was determined, and I was going along with it as long as I could - because it was one helluva turn-on.

And all the time, I was talking dirty to her about what she was doing and what was going on - just the way she liked. "Oh, you like that, don't you, impaling yourself on something so big, too big for that hot little Chinese cunt, stuffing your pussy with something big and fat and warm, filling up your wet twat - "

Et cetera.

My fingers were getting numb inside her, and we seemed at last to have reached the limit. The thick, muscular base of my thumb was pressed against her cunt lips, and she simply could not seem to get that widest part of my hand into her. She jerked and bucked against my hand, but it wasn't going any farther.

She took her hands away from her ass cheeks and braced them on the bed. Her head came up. I could see the shine of sweat coating her entire body.

She turned her head partially toward me and said, voice quaver: "Fuck me with your hand!"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.