Breast Milk and More - Cover

Breast Milk and More

by Trog

Copyright© 2003 by Trog

Incest Sex Story: Mom's not bashful when it comes to breast feeding her daughter. More then once her teenaged son watches. When he finally races to his room one night she knocks at his door only to find his sheets tented upward at his waist. You'll have to read the rest to know not the what but how it goes from there.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Son   Lactation   .

I sighed heavily as I lay back on my bed. Again frustration filled me not to mention my young blood filled penis as it throbbed in my clutching hand. The heat all but burned my fingers as they curled tightly around my rigid shaft as my hand moved slowly up and down. With my eyes closed I again saw the sight of my baby sister suckling from our mother's breast.

For most seeing something like that would have been arousing, to be sure, but then most women would have only opened the flap of the nursing bra, but my mother. No, she had her own special way.

First she would take a nice hot bath taking the time to relax and rest after working all day. Next would come the fixing of her hair and whatever things females do before allowing themselves to be seen by the male species. Tonight was no different.

Mom opened the bathroom door dressed in her usual terrycloth robe. I loved that robe and how she looked in it. It was fluffy, soft and went from her neck just below her chin all the way down until only her slender ankles showed beneath the hem. The material was very thick and as such almost nothing could be seen of how well shaped was her body, but I knew better.

Tonight she had come out bringing my sister and reclined comfortably on the sofa. I was sitting in the armchair that nearly faced the sofa reading. Mom turned on the TV and made ready to nurse her daughter. I knew what was coming but not just how much.

Mom opened her robe but not just to expose one breast, but fully opened the front. Over the top of my book I saw both her breasts naked and bit my tongue to keep from gasping. To see such a magnificent pair of large firm looking breasts so full of the milk only a mother can make caused me to pause. Our eyes briefly met as she held and cuddled my tiny sister before slipping one thick turgid dripping nipple between her nuzzling lips. Barely a second passed before my sister was sulking and drinking in the milk our mother was giving her.

I sat transfixed. The sight before me wasn't new but seeing my mother so open was. As my sister nursed Mom's legs moved allowing her robe to fully part exposing the rest of her body. As her legs moved apart I was looking at the place from where was born both her children. Centered at the top of her thighs was the light bush I had learned was called pubic hair. At fourteen it was my first look. Quickly raising my eyes I saw hers and they were burning with I don't know what as she gazed intently towards me.

A movement caused my sight to lower as I saw her lift her right hand towards her unoccupied right breast. The globe seemed so large and even having passed into puberty with all the interest in sex, I still hadn't worked up enough nerve to check to find out her size. What I did know was that even though her hand might seem small it was barely able to cover just over half of her milk filled breast. Her hand shifted to cup her large globe and I watched entranced as she began squeezing. Moments later drops of clear liquid appeared soon to be replace with something white and flowing. I was quick to figure she was milking herself.

By now I had dropped my book and sat staring without shame at my almost completely naked mother. Between my legs grew an erection that was beginning to cause me pain. I felt it was the time to leave and excused myself racing to my room. Only once there could I take matters into hand and find the relief I so desperately needed. I was just about to begin in earnest when a soft tapping at my door caused me to pull up the covers before answering.

Mom opened the door and slipped inside closing it behind her. She had closed her robe but I could still almost see her nakedness as my face burned.

"I think it's time you and I had a real talk, sort of Mother/Son kinda thing." Mom moved closer until she sat beside me on my bed. "For the last several weeks I've noticed you watching me nursing you sister. Do you like watching?"

"Uh, well I guess." What the hell was I going to say to her? At my age teenage hormones just sorta kick in and we guys get excited. We didn't even have to see a woman nursing; just the sight of an exposed breast was enough.

"Well my guess is you like it. More to the point you liked tonight even more. Did you like it when Mommy exposed all of her body for you to see? Did you like it when you saw me cupping and squeezing my breast forcing the milk from my nipple? Did it excite you; make you all hard and hot?"

"Yeah, Mom, I loved it. Yes, seeing you like that had made me hard."

"It's pretty obvious. I can see your penis pushing up your covers." Mom was looking at the tent I was making of my bed covers. "It hurts and you need to have it taken care of don't you." It wasn't a question but the statement of fact.

"Yeah, but I think I can handle it just fine Mom." My face burned red.

"How about if Mommy lets you see her breasts again? Would you like to see them, even touch them and suck her nipples? Mommy would just love to have her big young man suck her nipples and drink her milk. Would you like to nurse your Mommy?"

I couldn't believe what she was saying but as she opened her robe I began to believe. Sitting alongside me my mother exposed her body and once again I feasted on her large milk filled breasts. Unable to move she lifted my hands to cover her globes and I found them extremely firm, her nipples growing harder and harder as they poked into the palms of my hands. She allowed me to feel them for several minutes before pulling my hand away.

"Now my sweet young man of a son, suckle your mother's breasts and just like when you were a baby taste my milk. Let me feel your lips around my nipple as you feed from me again. Tonight will be our night and maybe with more in the future."

Instinct in the human male, weather young or old, is strong. I felt the turgid nipple pressed between my lips and quickly began sucking. It was only seconds I was tasting the overly sweet milk of my mother. At the same time I felt another sensation it was just as pleasant. Her hand was full upon my crotch after having slipped without my knowledge beneath the covers. Her fingers easily found my throbbing erection as they curled around my thick shaft.

"Ooooo, baby, you feel so good, so hot and so very hard. Yes, suck your mother's breast and feed of her milk. Before this night is over Mommy will taste the milk from your testicles before she feels you inside her."

I really wasn't sure what she meant but felt certain I was about to have my cherry taken. Just having her breast milk filling my mouth, hearing her sexy words and feeling her hand on my rigid organ was almost enough to bring me off. Mother must have sensed something because she pulled her flowing nipple from my lips.

"Don't you worry my sweet. Mommy will give you more of her milk but first there is something I must do and have."

Raising my head I was astounded when my own mother moved down and quickly clamped her lips around my raging hard organ. I gasped as I saw and felt her lips taking my penis into her mouth. From talking with the guys at school I knew this was called a blow job, but Mom wasn't blowing. Instead she was sucking and sucking hard. Moments later I felt her lips pressing against my sparse pubic hair pressing firmly to my groin. Deep inside I felt the opening of her throat as she easily took me there flexing and making me feel all the better. I couldn't help myself. My penis expanded and grew as the boiling in my testicles went into overload. Spurts of my young seed erupted and flow like a river over its banks through the slit of my turgid organ assaulting her mouth and gushing down her open throat. For several minutes I felt Mom sucking and pulling at my organ trying to empty my filled scrotum until at last my groans and hip humping motions subsided.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.