Preview

Pagan O'Rourke

by Indomitus

Copyright© 2003 by Indomitus

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft, mt/Fa, Teenagers, Consensual, Magic, Heterosexual, Fiction, Humor, Incest, Brother, Sister, Cousins, Grand Parent, Aunt, Nephew, BDSM, Torture, Snuff, First, Oral Sex, Lactation, Pregnancy, Size, Violent,

Incest Sex Story: An ancient prophecy reaches fulfilment in the person of a thirteen year old boy. Can Pagan O'Rourke live up to the expectations of his family, clan, and nation? Will he bring honor to his ancient bloodline? Only time will tell.

Author's note; Here's a key for some of the terms, and names, used in the story.

C.E. - Christian Era

Boadicia/Boudicca - Queen of the Iceni (Brythonic Celt tribe) committed suicide before the assembled Roman Legions - rather than surrender to them - in the year 60 C.E.

Brighid, alternate Bride; emphasis on the i, both pronounced as Bree - principal goddess of pre Christian Celts, worshiped as Minerva by the ancient Romans.

Sion; in Gaelic, si at the beginning of a name is pronounced sh - hence Sion is Shon, which most of you Sinead O'Connor fans already know.

Dafys, Dafyd; the Welsh f is pronounced as v - Davis, David

ap (ab) Welsh; son/daughter of, similar to the Scottish "Mac" and the Irish "O'"

Maera; pronounced as Marra

Fiona - Fee ona

Didi - Deedee

Dierdre - Deer druh

Draigh (Dragon) - Drake

That's enough, you've got the picture now.

Book I: Flameblade - aka Pagan O'Rourke
Chapter 1 Chapter 2
Book II: Pagan O'Rourke and The Sacred Forge
Chapter 3 Chapter 4

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.