Photo Shoot - Cover

Photo Shoot

Copyright© 2002 by Carlos Tomas

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - I become a nude model for a professional photographer.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Squirting   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Slow  

I think you get the idea of how all four of us became inseparable lovers. Vicky moved in with us not long after we began shooting pictures. It made a lot of sense for a couple of reasons. Vicky didn't have to get dressed to leave, only to come right back the next day and get undressed. In addition, we always got so turned on by the photo sessions that we'd spend hours afterwards making love with each other.

And it was definitely love, too. We all fell in love with Vicky, and she with us. And none of us could bear to be without each other.

The fiber optics and the gynecologist's table worked like a charm, and we were able to get all the pictures we needed, and then some. There were more than enough images to choose from for the show.

I don't want to bore you with too many details about the incredible shots Helen took. But my favorite was the one in which you could see Vicky's cervix and just the tip of my penis, just at the place where the pee/sperm hole is. Helen managed to snap the shot at just the exact moment when the first blast of sperm can rushing out of me. The tip of my penis looked all angry and purple, in direct contrast to the light pink of Vicky's pretty cervical mound. And then add to that the blob of thick, white sperm, caught by the camera's shutter in mid flight. The whole thing looked more like a cave on a distant planet, with some unimaginable purple space creature erupting mounds of alien goo.

Later we wondered if that exact glob of goo would turn out to be the twins, Susannah and Serena. At some point during the shooting, Vicky had become pregnant, something we didn't find out until the first night of the show.

The exhibit was held at Joan's gallery, Unexpected Images, just as the first show had been. We were all so busy with the inevitable last minute preparations that we kind of lost track of each other.

When the doors finally opened and the crowd began to stream in we were able to be together again to welcome our guests. As I looked at Vicky for the first time in several hours, I thought she looked different somehow. Like she was lit from within. She looked so radiant and happy.

I mentioned it to Helen and Joan, who agreed with me that there was something going on with Vicky we hadn't noticed before.

Vicky stood there in one of the shortest mini skirts I'd ever seen. The insides of her thighs were shiny with her vaginal secretions. That was no big surprise. Vicky's pussy was always leaking and dripping. The skirt was low slung on her hips. And her top was low cut on top, and high cut on bottom, exposing a large expanse of her flat belly and navel. And the plunging neckline revealed just a little glimpse of the edges of those giant nipples.

"Wait a minute," I thought to myself. "That's what's different. Her belly is not the usual flat washboard."

But before I could formulate the thought and put a sentence together, she beat me to it.

"I'm pregnant," Vicky told us, a big smile all over her face.

Both Helen and Joan put their hands up to their faces in disbelief. I just stood there like a dummy, my mouth hanging open. All at once I knew that I wanted that baby more than anything ever before in my life.

"Oh my god, Vicky," Helen said, tears forming in her eyes. "That's so wonderful. I knew something was different with you. You look so happy and beautiful."

Joan was also clearly moved. I think she fell for Vicky even harder than Helen or I had. Without a word, Joan put her arms around Vicky and kissed her passionately. We could see their tongues darting and licking.

Then Vicky turned to me, a questioning look on her gorgeous face. I think she was afraid of what I might say. But she needn't have worried.

"You're so beautiful when your pregnant," I said, putting my hand on her softly rounded belly, kissing her as Joan had.

I pushed my fingertips past Vicky's waist band to gently stroke her pubic hair and the very top of her juicy slit.

"I love you, Vicky," I whispered tenderly.

"Oh, Carlos, I love you, too," Vicky cried, moisture forming in her eyes.

All four of us shared a hug and plenty of kisses. Some of our guests stared at us, not knowing what we knew, that Vicky was pregnant, not just with my baby, but with our baby, I mean, of all four of us, not just Vicky and me. We didn't know until a few weeks later during the ultrasound that she was carrying twins.

Helen and Joan wanted to be pregnant, too. And the four of us worked on that until about a month after the exhibit, Helen and Joan announced that they, too, were carrying our babies.

It was quite a scene in the studio, let me tell you. My three beautiful ladies, their bellies getting larger by the day, as we made all the enlargements and frames for the pictures ordered as a result of the exhibit.

Of course we worked in the nude, just like always. And as the months went on we kissed and stroked each other, happy as can be. Our family was growing.

Helen's second show was an ever bigger success than her first one. We had double the crowd attending, and double the orders for images afterwards. I guess word got around.

One of the guests at the show was a publisher, you know, of those big coffee-table books. He wanted to publish a book of Helen's photos, not only from her first show and this show, but also some of her other images. I'm pleased to tell you that I'm represented rather well in the book that eventually got published, although you can't tell it's me in most of the pictures.

Do you remember the pictures Helen took of me in the park on that first day I met her? Yep!! A couple of those made it into the book. We made a killing off that book, by the way. It sold over a million copies just in North America, and over 30 million copies world wide, having been translated into god knows how many languages.

Since then, Helen has had 10 more exhibits, each one more successful than the previous one. And there have been four more books published of her works. We lost count of how many of those were printed and sold all over the world.

Well, that's how come we can live in a giant mansion. You know, the one with the portico I was telling you about.

Starting with the twins and for every birth of our children thereafter, we hired a doctor and nurse and all the proper equipment so our babies would be born at home. We all wanted to be at every blessed event, and the hospitals wouldn't let all of us in the delivery room.

And when the twins were born, boy, did Vicky give a new meaning to "breaking water." Not only did she squirt during orgasm, but she squirted even more when giving birth.

The doctor was sitting on a stool between Vicky's legs. She had her feet up in the heel stirrups. Yes, it was the same gynecologist's table as we had used during the photo shoot. In fact, all of our children were born on that same table. We still have it, occupying a sentimental place in our living room and in our hearts.

But back to Vicky and the birth of the twins. As soon as the doctor saw Vicky's pussy for the first time, you could see his eyes get big and round. He almost said, "Holy shit!!" It's the most gorgeous looking pussy in the world, and still is, by the way. As soon as the first baby's head began to peek through Vicky's vaginal opening, that's when the squirting began.

The first blast caught the doctor right on the chest below his chin. I could tell Vicky's juice was having the same effect on him as it did on us. The doctor started weaving on his stool. But luckily, one of the nurses came in quickly with a towel, catching the rest of the streams as they jetted out of vicky. The doctor was able to regain his composure after a moment or two.

The rest of the birth was over in a few seconds. Vicky was so lubricated that the first baby came shooting out, followed quickly on its heels by the second one.

By comparison, Helen's and Joan's delivery were a lot more normal, although their labors were not long at all. Some women suffer hours upon hours of labor. But my three women never had that problem. All of us were there for the births of all eight of our children. I wouldn't have missed any of them for the world.

I guess that's it. You're all caught up. We're all living happily ever after, just like in the fairy tales. Except my fairy tale has come true.

I'm a lucky guy. I get to live with, and love with, the three most beautiful women of all time. Even today at our advanced middle ages we all four still sleep in the same bed. We all four still make love almost every night. Vicky still squirts as she always has, and we always go to sleep wrapped around each other, slick with sweat, sperm, and the pussy juice of three terrific women.

One more story before I go, one I think you'll as much pleasure reading as I get telling it. After the twins were born, and after Helen and Joan had their first children, Beatrice for Helen, and Joseph for Joan, we decided to spend some of our money going on a sea cruise. You know, one of those big luxury liners where you could eat ten times a day if you wanted.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.