Photo Shoot
Chapter 7

Copyright© 2002 by Carlos Tomas

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - I become a nude model for a professional photographer.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Squirting   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Slow  

So much time has passed since then that I hardly know where to begin. I'm not even sure I can remember where I left off. Please excuse me for a moment...

"Sarah and Vicky!! You stop that this instant!!"

Those two look so much like their mothers. And just like their mothers they can be a real handful sometimes. Oh, you don't know who I'm talking about? Sarah and Vicky are my grandchildren. Gosh, I guess there's a lot I haven't told you about yet.

I'm sorry, excuse me again for just a moment...

"Peter, what are you looking for? Your ball and glove? They're right over there."

Really, Peter would forget his clothes if he wasn't wearing them. That boy has inherited the forgetfulness gene from his mother. Yes, you're right. Peter is another of my grandchildren. I, I mean we, have 7 grandchildren in all. How many children, you ask? Let's see. Helen had 2 girls, Beatrice and Valerie. Joan had a boy and a girl, Joseph and Jeanette. And Vicky had 4 girls, the twins Susannah and Serena, and Johannah and Roberta. So I guess I'm the proud father of 8.

Oh, you didn't know about Vicky? Surely you must remember her, the wannabe model who orgasmed right in front of the bar at Helen's first photo show. Well, she became part of our little menage. How and when, you ask? I guess I'll have to get busy and fill you in on all the details. And amazing details they are, too.

Of my children, only Roberta has yet to make me a proud grandfather. And I'm not sure she ever will. Roberta has definitely shown a liking for members of the female sex only. I can see her up on the rear portico now with Felicia, her lover of the past several months.

You don't know what a portico is? Well, it's a type of porch, usually a back porch built on large houses or mansions. Yes, that's right. We all live in a really big house. When did we get it and how? Well, stick around and I'll give you the entire story.

Hmmm, I suppose I better try to catch you up with everything that's happened in the past, I guess it's close to 25 years since Helen's first show and our close encounter at the Italian restaurant.

When we returned to Helen's studio, we could hardly hold ourselves up straight. Our sexual excapades at the table in the restaurant took more out of us than we thought. After divesting ourselves of our clothing, Helen and I slumped down immediately on the couch, but Joan hopped up on one of the work tables. She pulled her knees up to her chest and spread her legs revealing her vagina, still glistening from having recently orgasmed all over the cloth seat at our booth, and also my hand as I so wonderfully remembered.

"See what I mean?", Joan quizzed, looking right at Helen.

"Yeah, I see what you're talking about," Helen responded. "Me, too, I think."

Helen exposed her pussy as Joan had done. Joan just nodded her head in agreement.

"What in the hell are you two talking about?" I was totally confused.

"Well," Helen said, "If we're going to try something with fiber optics, I don't think my pussy or Joan's are big enough to get everything in there."

Now that Helen mentioned it, their pussies weren't the biggest I'd ever seen. I mean they were beautiful, and a perfect fit for my penis and all. But not knowing what kind of equipment was needed for fiber optics, I had no idea how big a pussy needed to be.

"But doesn't the vaginal opening expand enough to let a baby come squirting out of it?", I asked, probably revealing my total ignorance.

"Good point," Joan explained. "But at birth, the emotions and hormones are running wild, and the vaginal canal only expands for just long enough for the baby to come out, after which it goes back to regular size, or close to it. And we're talking about having 3 or more tubes inserted up us for who knows how long."

"Yeah," Helen chimed in. "It might be a little too uncomfortable, all that jamming and poking to get the right shot."

"You two don't seem to mind all the jamming and poking I do with those glorious holes of yours," I quipped.

We all laughed for a moment.

"And while we're on the subject, how are we going to arrange everything. I mean, do we just lie on a bed or up on a table?", Helen wondered.

"You know," Joan looked pensive. "I think I have just the right solution to that. I know this guy who owes me a few favors. He's a medical supply company distributor."

"What are you talking about?", I asked.

"You know those gynecology examination tables, the ones with the heel stirrups?", Joan said.

Helen interrupted Joan before she could finish her thought.

"Holy shit! You're not getting me up on one of those things. No way!"

"Me neither," Joan agreed.

"So let me get this straight," I said. "We need to find a model who would be willing to get up on a gynecologist's exam table and let us put fiber optic tubes up her vagina for extended periods of time?"

"Yeah, that's about it," Helen said, nodding her head in agreement.

"Well, I can get the table and probably most of the fiber optics stuff from my friend," Joan said.

"So where do we get the model?", Helen asked.

"I think I might know someone. She seemed pretty anxious to model for erotic pictures," I said.

"How do you know her?", Helen asked, looking a bit surprised, and maybe a little jealous, too.

I recounted the story of Vicky, the scantilly clad women at the photo show, including how she came in front of us at the bar, dripping pussy juice all over the floor.

"So where's her card?", Joan asked me. "Let's give her a call."

"I'll have to go look for it. I'm not sure I remember where I put it."

I found Vicky's card after searching for a while, finally fishing it out of the pants pocket where I had put it the night of the show. I hadn't worn those pants since then. In fact, I hadn't worn many clothes at all since the show. We'd spent almost every waking moment in the nude making and framing the enlargements we sold.

I turned on the speaker phone and dialed the number on the card, then waited while it rang.

"Hi," the obviously recorded voice said. "This is vicky and I can't get to the phone right now. But if you leave your name and number I'll get back to you as soon as I can. Thanks for calling."

"Jeez," Helen said. "The way you recounted the story from the show, I thought she would have sounded like some dumb bimbo. She almost sounds smart from her message."

"Shhh," I admonished. "Here comes the beep."

"Hi Vicky," I said. "This is Carlos Tomas. You remember, Helent Hunter's assistant from the photo show a few weeks ago? I wonder if you'd be interested..."

"Hi Carlos. I'm here. I was in the other room and couldn't get to the phone on time. You have a modeling job you think I'd be interested in?"

Helen and Joan had spread their legs again and were examining each others' vaginas. So I turned off the speaker and put the handset up to my ear.

"Yeah, I'm sitting here with Helen and Joan Jillen. You remember Joan, the owner of the gallery where Helen's show was?"

"Oh yeah, I remember," Vicky said.

"well," I continued. "We've been discussing having another show and trying to work out some of the details. And we think you might be a perfect fit for some of the pictures."

I didn't mean it to come out out that way. But Helen and Joan started laughing, and it was all I could do to avoid bursting out in laughter, too.

"What's so funny?", Vicky asked. The tone of her voice sounded like she was getting caught up in the mirth, too, although there's no way she could have known what we were laughing about.

"It's a little too much to explain over the phone. We were wondering if you could come down here and we could tell you what we have in mind. And then you could tell us if you were interested or not."

"Uh, I guess so. Do you want me to come over now?"

I looked at my watch.

"Oh shit, it's almost midnight. I'm sorry. I didn't mean to call you so late."

"No, it's OK. I stay up pretty late. You're not bothering me at all. I could come over now or anytime you wanted me to."

"Hold on for a second, Vicky. OK?"

I didn't wait for her response, but turned immediately to Helen and Joan.

"She can come over now if you want," I said.

"Huh?"

"I said, Vicky can come over now if you want."

Helen and Joan looked at each other and shrugged their shoulders.

"Sure, why not?", Helen said as they turned to look at me. "I mean, we're all awake and the subject is fresh on our minds. So let's go ahead and do it."

"Do we have any more wine?", Joan asked, getting up to head towards the kitchen.

"I think there's a few bottles in the cabinet next to the fridge," Helen replied.

"Hi Vicky? Yeah, if you don't mind c'mon over and we can talk about it."

"Do you want me to bring my portfolio?"

Helen had gotten up to go help Joan with the wine in the kitchen, so I made the executive decision myself.

"Sure, go ahead and bring what you have."

"I could bring some wardrobe, too, if you want. What kind of pictures do you have in mind?"

"No, that's OK. Just wear whatever you're wearing now. I'm sure it'll be OK."

"I'm not wearing anything right now."

"Neither are we," I blurted out, forgetting that we had shucked our clothes as soon as we got in the door.

"What did you say?", Vicky asked.

"Oh, nothing. Just throw on something casual and c'mon over."

I gave her directions on how to get to Helen's place, then hung up. Helen and Joan came in from the kitchen carrying a couple of bottles of Chianti and 4 glasses.

"She's on her way," I said, as I watched the red wine being poured into the glasses.

"Does she know what we have in mind?", Joan asked.

"No I didn't tell her."

I recounted briefly my conversation with Vicky.

"You should have taken her up on her offer to come naked," Helen said with a smile.

"I don't think she was really offering that. I figured we'd spring it on her after she got here. And now it looks like we can soften her up a little with some wine first."

We all laughed a little at the thought of getting poor Vicky drunk, then getting her to agree to having some tubes poked up her pussy while lying on a gynecologist's table.

"Maybe we should put some clothes on so we don't shock her too much," I pondered out loud.

"Maybe," Joan said. "But at the show she wasn't wearing much of anything and she did orgasm right in front of everybody. Didn't you say she dripped all over the floor?"

"Well, yeah, she did."

"I say," Helen interjected, "we stay naked and let her see what we're all about. We're not inhibited, and my pictures are certainly not inhibited. And we'd really like an uninhibited model. So if she sees us naked when she first comes in, maybe it'll arouse her, or maybe she'll get scared and run off. And if she runs off, then she's probably not the right model for the job."

"That makes perfect sense, Helen," Joan said.

"OK," I said, throwing up my arms. "Naked greeting it is, then."

We were about halfway through with the first bottle when we heard a knock at the door.

"I'll get it," Joan cried out, jumping up and running to the door, her beautiful bottom bouncing up and down deliciously as she ran.

Joan opened the door and stood there naked in the dim light coming from the street. Vicky was turned around looking at something outside. The look on her face was priceless when she turned back and saw Joan for the first time. Helen and I had gotten up and were coming to the door, too. Vicky looked past Joan to see us. She was clearly stunned by all the unexpected nudity.

"Hi Vicky," we all said almost simultaneously.

"H-hi," Vicky stammered.

"Well, don't just stand there. C'mon in," I managed to say without laughing.

Joan stepped aside and Vicky took a few tentative steps into the room. She scanned each of us up and down as she came further in.

"I'm sorry," Vicky said, a small smile beginning to break out on her full, red lips. "I was expecting to have to model for erotic pictures, but I wasn't expecting everybody else to be naked, too."

"If it makes you uncomfortable we can put our clothes back on," Helen said seriously. "It's just that when we're at home we don't like to wear anything."

Helen and Joan came to stand next to me, one on either side. I'd already had the beginnings of an erection, and with the two most beautiful women in the world rubbing against me, my poor penis started to lengthen and stiffen, a fact not lost on vicky, whose eyes were now focused directly on my growing member.

"Yeah, I can see," Vicky muttered, her eyes not wavering from my hard-on.

We turned and walked into the studio, motioning to Vicky to follow us.

"So what kind of modeling did you have in mind for me?", Vicky asked, once we were all in the studio.

"Do you want some wine?", Joan asked, picking up the open bottle and a glass.

"Sure, that sounds great," Vicky responded.

"Well," Helen said while Joan was pouring the wine. "Do you remember my show a few weeks ago, where the photos were all of nudity, although it wasn't apparent at first what you were looking at, and when you finally discovered what it was, it was a real turn-on?"

"Y-yes," Vicky stammered once again, her voice caught a little in her throat and her face began to flush."

"Well, the idea I have for my next show is similar in that you won't know exactly what you're looking at. But instead of being photos as seen from the outisde of a person's body, it'll be images of the inside. At least that's what we've discussed so far."

"I remember quite vividly your first show. And let me say right now how wonderful all your photos were and how much I was effected by them," Vicky said.

"Yes," Joan piped in. "Carlos told us all about it."

Vicky blushed deeply before she continued.

"I knew that I would love to model for you if you asked me. What do you mean by images of the inside?"

"Do you know anything about fiber optics?", Helen asked.

"You mean those little tubes and cameras like doctors use?" Vicky looked like she was beginning to understand.

"Yes, exactly," Helen said.

"You mean you want to stick those tubes up my..."

"Yes," Helen interrupted. "Up your vaginal canal."

"Oh my!", Vicky exclaimed. "I really wasn't expecting anything like that."

"Well, if the idea turns you off, I guess there's nothing more to say," Joan said, a look of disappointment on her face. "We don't want you to do anything you don't want to."

"Oh, no, I didn't mean it that way," Vicky said with a sudden laugh. "I thought you'd want normal pictures or something, that's all. I'm just not sure about it. I mean, I never really thought about it before. I suppose I could give it a try first before making up my mind."

"Sure," Helen said. "We could do a dry run, so to speak and see how you feel about it."

"How big is your pussy?", Joan suddenly asked.

We all started laughing, the question coming from nowhere and giving us all a surprise. Our glasses of wine were quickly drained, and then filled back up again before we continued the discussion.

"I really don't know. It's not something I really measured or anything."

Vicky was starting to squirm a little bit, not because of modesty, but I think she was getting a little turned on.

"Can we see it?", Helen asked.

Vicky glanced at me quickly. My boner hadn't subsided in the least.

"I-I guess so," Vicky replied. "What do you want me to do? I mean, how do you want me?"

"Just take your shorts and panties off and sit on this table. Then raise your knees up to your chest and spread your legs wide open so we can get a good look at you."

"I don't usually wear panties," she said as she unbuttoned her shorts and began to push them down over her hips.

Vicky had an enormous blonde bush below one of the most perfect unpierced navels I'd ever seen. Her stomach was as flat as a tabletop with a very slight trail of tiny fuzz leading from just below her belly button to the top of her pubic hair. She rubbed her palm briskly on her bush to fluff it out, causing it to stick out a good two inches from her mons. All three of us were stunned by just how gorgeous Vicky was.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.