Photo Shoot - Cover

Photo Shoot

Copyright© 2002 by Carlos Tomas

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - I become a nude model for a professional photographer.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Squirting   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Slow  

Setting up the show took a lot of effort. First we had to find a gallery that would agree to host the show, one that had enough room for the almost 400 images Helen wanted to display. After a long search, not to mention a lot of rejections, we finally found a gallery willing to give Helen her one-woman show.

The name of the gallery was somehow appropriate, "Unexpected Images." The owner of the gallery, Joan Jillen, fell in love with Helen's works the moment she saw them.

"You have quite a talent, Helen," she said. "How is it that I've never heard of you before?"

"Well, I guess because I sell most of my stuff through stock agencies. I've only been doing these sorts of images for the past couple of years. I never really thought about having a show before. Carlos helped me realize that maybe I could make a name for myself. He helped give me the courage I needed to approach gallery owners."

Helen turned to look at me and smiled, grabbing my hand a giving it a loving squeeze. She and I had become almost inseparable companions over the past few weeks since deciding to try to have a show of her works.

Together, Helen and I had made over 400 enlargements, and matted and framed them. I had learned to become a pretty good assistant in the darkroom, too. I had also become very adept at finding Helen's erotic places and giving her the pleasure she deserved at every opportunity.

Helen's body was so perfect with her creamy white skin and beige, almost invisible, nipples on her medium-sized breasts. Her ass felt so good in my hands and looked so good to my eyes. I told her how beautiful she was and how talented she was all the time.

And Helen was talented in oh so many ways. She was a complete genius with the camera. She was gifted with "the eye," as photgraphers put it. Her darkroom work was also quite skillfull. Truly great photographers can enhance the appeal of a mediocre photo with a little deftness in the darkroom. But if the photo was magnificent to begin with, well, darkroom magic makes it even more of a work of art than it already was.

Helen could certainly work her magic on me, too. I had fallen head over heels for her. I spent the night with her, or she with me, almost every night since we'd first made love during our first erotic photo shoot. We'd learned how to pleasure each other in many different ways.

But nothing could deter her, or me for that matter, in working as hard as we could to make her photo show a success, so we were both very pleased when Joan agreed that her gallery could be the host for Helen's first public display.

"These images are so erotic. I could throw both of you on the floor right now and ravage you endlessly!", she laughed.

"And these shots of drops in the air," Joan continued, "Is that come?"

"Yes, it is," Helen answered.

"Your come?", Joan asked, looking at me, as she looked through the rest of the images.

"Yes," I answered, almost with embarrassment.

Helen looked at me with that gorgeous smile of hers and licked her lips. She brushed the back of a hand across the front of my pants where my penis was.

"God, you have a huge dick!", Joan admired. She had paused at one of the images taken mid-shaft. "Is it really that big or is it just the enlargement?"

Helen answered for me. "It's just the right size for my needs."

I'm sure my face turned red at Helen's revelation.

"And this puddle on the floor, is that all from the same shoot?" Joan realized she had made a joke unintentionally and giggled. Neither Helen nor I responded, just letting her think what she wanted. "I'm getting a little wet just thinking about it," Joan cooed as she studied the picture.

"Why don't you leave the pictures with me for a couple of days. I'll start working on a design so we can display the shots to their maximum effect," Joan said. "We need to come up with a theme for the exhibit, then design and build the displays and backdrops. Ooooh, this is going to be so much fun! I think it's going to be a huge success! I smell money!"

True to her word, Joan had come up with a theme and design for the exhibit. Since we were going to split the cost of the show, and since Helen and I didn't have a lot of money, it was important that the costs be minimized. Even so, it was going to be a lot of money. There was the rent of the gallery, the material cost of the exhibit, the music and refreshments for the opening night, the newpaper and radio advertisements, the mailed invitations to the press, critics, photographers, and collectors, not to mention the several hundred dollars we had already spent on making the enlargements and matting and framing them. All in all, the exhibit was going to cost around six thousand dollars.

When we met with Joan several days later, she told us her ideas for the show theme.

"Sex sells. So I wanted a theme that would drip sex, that would make people want to come to our exhibit. Once we get them here, I'm sure they'll be turned on by your images as much as I was.

"So follow me on this -- the title of the exhibit is 'Sexscapes'. And we'll have two different sections to the exhibit, named 'Bodyscapes' and 'Comescapes'. Here's my designs for the backdrops and decorations."

Joan showed us her drawings of the designs. Some of the drawings were of graceful curves playing with light and shadow, very similar to the curves and shadows in Helen's original bodyscape pictures. Some of the other drawings looked like drops and globs with bubbles in them, falling from the ceiling. Those were for the comescape display.

Helen and I were pleased with Joan's ideas, so we all agreed it could proceed immediately. The show would have the opening night in four weeks. A lot of work had to get done in that time, so we got started right away. To help keep costs down, Helen and I agreed to do a lot of the work ourselves.

A couple of weeks later, we had made most of the backdrops and decorations. Many of the pictures had already been hung up and the prices determined and posted on the labels next to each picture. Based on the prices Joan thought the images could sell for, we had to sell 100 pictures to recoup our costs. Anything after that was profit that Helen and I would split with Joan's gallery.

"You know, now that the displays are really coming together, there's something missing," Joan said, indicating a few pictures on the wall.

"Over here are your delicious bodies with all those sensuous curves in and out of shadows. They really make me cream my panties just thinking about what's just out of the frame. It's not really what's in the picture that turns me on, it's what I don't see that makes my imagination run wild.

"And over here are the comescape images. There's pictures of dicks and come, taken in such a way that the viewer has to use their mind to see the whole thing. You've just shown them parts of it, not the actual act of come shooting out of a dick.

"But can you see what's missing? Where's the woman's part? I don't mean we should have pictures of wide open pussies. But the female contribution to the sex act should be more represented here. Do you know what I mean?"

"Hmmm," Helen pondered out loud. "Yes, I see your point."

"How quickly can you work up another couple dozen shots, something that would tie in the pictures we already have?", Joan asked.

"Gosh, I don't know," Helen responded. "I'll have to come up with some ideas, stage and take the shots, do all the darkroom stuff, then the matting and framing -- maybe I can get it done in a week, provided, of course, that I can come up with a few ideas."

"I don't think you'll have any problems coming up with some inspiration," Joan smiled and looked at me as she was talking to Helen. "Why don't you get started back at your studio. I'll carry on here."

On the drive back to Helen's, we talked about what kind of photos would be needed.

"You know, all your images are about what you don't see in the pictures. What you do see causes the mind to fill in the blanks. The mind then sees what's not being shown in the pictures. What is the female equivalent of the pictures you took of my penis and come? I mean, how do you show a vagina in the same way?"

"I think I have a couple of ideas, but I'll need your help to pull them off," Helen said, after thinking for a few minutes.

"I'll do my best to help you, as you know I will, but I have no photo skill."

"Don't worry. I'll set everything up and tell you what I need you to do."

Back at her studio, Helen set to work moving lights and camera equipment into position. She pulled out a book of what appeared to be fabric samples and held them up to her exposed forearm.

"Which of these colors do you think best contrasts with the color of my skin? It can't be blue, though. That's the color backdrop we used in your photos?"

"So we're going to take pictures of you?"

"Yes, I don't have the time to get a model. And we're almost out of money, too."

"In that case, I think the emerald green would work best. Besides, the original bodyscapes all have a red background. So then we'd have red, green, and blue backgrounds, just like in color theory."

"Hey, that's a great observation. OK, green it is."

Helen pulled down the green background and finished setting up the lights and camera. She took a few light meter readings, then handed the meter to me.

"I need you to take a couple of meter readings with me in the frame. OK?"

"Can do," I said.

Helen started taking off her clothes. Under her shirt and pants, she was wearing the same front- catch bra and floral print cotton panties as she always had. When she unhooked her bra and her delicious white breasts popped into view, I gasped at her beauty, as I always did when she undressed in front of me.

Her dark brown bush was as big and full as it always was as she pushed her panties down over her hips, letting them drop to the floor. Helen moved over in front of the camera.

"OK. Point the meter directly at me and press the button, then tell me what the meter says."

I did as she told me.

"Now," she said changing positions, "what does the meter say when I stand like this?"

Again, I followed her instructions.

"OK, one more reading," she said, turning her back to the camera and bending over, spreading her legs.

"Focus the meter on my vagina and take another reading. Move in close so there's nothing else in the view finder except me."

I moved the meter in until all I could see were her vagina and thighs. I could clearly see her labia. They were slightly parted and I could see a little cream forming in her vaginal opening. I was also close enough that I could detect the heady, musky smell of her woman-scent. My penis started rising to the occassion.

"Don't get any ideas. We have to get these shots done tonight if we're going to have any chance of pulling this off," Helen commanded.

"I'm sorry, I just can't help it. I'm totally in love with your vagina. It looks and smells so wonderful. I'm getting a massive erection."

"Well, keep it in your pants, buster. We've got work to do."

I could hear a trace of smile in her voice. That combined with the moisture forming on her labia told me that Helen was really getting turned on. I hoped that later that could translate into some love-making.

"OK, I think we're ready to go. I'm going to take a few trial shots to see if my idea is going to work or not. I'll get in position and all you have to do is make sure I'm in focus and in the viewfinder, then snap the shot. OK?"

"You got it," I replied enthusiastically.

Helen got in front of the camera and turned sideways, bending over to stick her butt out.

"What I want is to see mostly my ass, but also a little of my labia. Am I OK?"

"Move a little forward. Yes, that's it. Now turn your butt a little more towards the camera. That looks really good."

"Snap the shot," Helen commanded.

We continued like this for a few more minutes until Helen said we should stop. She took the roll of film out of the camera and proceeded to develop it. We made a contact sheet just like we had done on countless previous occassions.

"This isn't working out quite as I had hoped," Helen said after examining the pictures for a few minutes.

"What's wrong with them?", I asked.

"Well, there's too much hair for one thing. And it's not close up enough. I can see too much. Like you said before, it's what you don't see that makes the images erotic."

"So now what?", I asked.

"Well, it's obvious that I'll have to shave myself. Then I'll change lenses to get closer shots."

Helen grabbed my hand and dragged me towards the bathroom. While the bath water was running, she got a razor out of the cabinet.

"Will you shave me?", she asked, handing me the razor.

"Do you have any shaving cream?"

"I thought we could use some of yours."

I retrieved my can from the upstairs bathroom and told Helen to soak her bush in the water until I got back. I also got a pair of scissors from the darkroom.

"I've never shaved a woman before. Have you ever been shaved?"

"No, never. But I've been thinking about it, just curious about how it feels. I'm not sure how to do it, though."

"I brought some scissors. I thought I'd trim it down first, then shave the rest away."

"Sounds OK. Just be careful."

"Alright, sit on the edge of the tub."

Helen got up out of the water and sat on the edge of the tub with her thighs spread well apart. I trimmed her bush down leaving just a stubble. Her hair extended down her thighs as well as almost all the way up the crack of her ass. Anything I could grab with my fingers got trimmed away. Then I took some shaving cream and spread it all over her pubic mound, in the folds of her lips, and around her anus all the way up to the small of her back.

As I spread the shaving cream, I reveled in how smooth and soft she felt. My penis got rock hard as I worked. The mixed aroma of shaving cream and vaginal moisture intoxicated me wildly. I had a difficult time resisting the urge to bury my face in her vagina, but I managed to keep focused on the job at hand.

The tricky part of the shaving was the folds between her outer and inner labia as well as in her ass crack. I had to be really careful not to cut or scrape in the delicate sensitive places. I had to grab her inner lips and stretch them out to be able to shave everything.

When I had shaved everything I could get from the front, I had Helen turn around and stick her ass towards me with her legs spread wide. Then I could shave in her ass crack. The sight of that glorious pussy and ass staring me right in the face only inches away was almost enough to make me swoon with desire. I could feel the sticky drops beginning to leak from my pee hole.

"OK, I think I'm done," I said, massaging my hand all over her to check to see if there was any stubble I might have missed.

"Let me check."

Helen rubbed all around her vagina, inbetween the folds, down her thighs, and up her ass crack.

"Yep, feels as smooth as a baby's. I'll rinse off."

She got back in the tub, submerging her ass in the water, rubbing all over to remove the remaining shaving cream. Satisfied she was thoroughly rinsed, Helen dried herself off and started heading for the studio.

This time, Helen changed lenses to one suitable for extreme closeups. She put some tape on the floor to mark where she thought she should stand and had me check through the camera view finder.

"I want to see nothing else other than my pussy lips, so close up you can hardly tell what they are."

After checking a few times and moving the tape to achieve the best position for the required shots, we did a few more meter tests before Helen decided it was time to take a few more test exposures.

After making the contact sheets, Helen was just about satisfied that we were on the right track. The set of pictures were all taken from the side. On the left side of the picture, the curve of the skin of her ass could just barely be seen, while the rest of the picture was of one of her inner labia sticking out. The surface texture of the exposed lip was mottled and wrinkly looking.

I tried to be subjective looking at the picture, as if seeing it for the first time. The effect was startling. I tried to imagine not knowing what it was at first, then getting aroused at the realization that what I was seeing was part of a woman's vagina. I was already erect beyond belief, but seeing the picture caused my penis to pulse and jerk in my pants.

"Something's still not quite right. I can't put my finger quite on it, though."

"I can," I joked, reaching down and tweaking her vagina lightly.

Helen jumped a little by surprise.

"Do that again," she said, bending over to give me better access to her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.