Photo Shoot - Cover

Photo Shoot

Copyright© 2002 by Carlos Tomas

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - I become a nude model for a professional photographer.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Squirting   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Slow  

Three days went by before Helen called me. I had become addicted to photography web sites and had spent many hours looking at nude studies of many famous photographers. I was surprised to find nude photos by famous names I had no idea had ever done nude works. But I found nothing that affected me in quite the same way as did Helen's brilliant studies.

I agreed to go to Helen's studio at 7 that very evening. I wished I had made the appointment for earlier, because I found myself so looking forward to it and had begun pacing the floor impatiently at only 5 PM.

Several things made me eagerly anticipate posing for Helen. She was a beautiful and desirable woman and I wanted to see her in hopes that something would materialize between us, even though she said otherwise. I was looking forward to having my picture taken again. I don't know quite how to explain the excitement and feeling I had. And I was looking forward to being naked in front of another person. Maybe I had an exhibitionist streak that was just beginning to come out? To make a long story shorter, as I was pacing I had a giant hard-on that was certainly going to need relief before the evening was over.

Helen met me at the door and led me back to the studio.

"I've never done this sort of thing before. So you'll need to tell me what to do."

"Well, first, let's see what you look like with your clothes off. So just take them off and put them over there." She pointed to a chair in the corner.

"Everything? I mean shoes and socks too?"

"Yes, everything," she said as she started working with some of the equipment.

I have to admit I was quite a bit nervous as I was taking my clothes off. I wonder if Helen could see my hands shaking a little as I took my shirt off, then pulled my pants and underwear down.

It was little chilly in the studio and my penis had shriveled up and my balls had tightened and pulled themselves in closer to my body.

"Gosh, I'm sorry," Helen said. She was staring directly at my scrotum and had noticed my condition. "I'll turn the heat up a little. I need you hanging a little looser."

The matter-of-fact way she said this was a little disconcerting in that it seemed to indicate her professional detachment, just as she said. But it was also a turn-on, being naked in front of her.

As she hoped, as the room warmed up, my penis and balls relaxed. Now that I was feeling a little more at ease in the warmth, I also started getting aroused.

"OK, let's take a closer look at you," Helen said, walking over to me and looking at me with a studied eye.

"Turn around, please, so I can see the other side." She sounded almost like my doctor.

"Lie down on your back on this table," she said, indicating a cloth-draped table. I did as I was instructed.

Helen finished setting up the camera and lights as I laid there on the table with my penis beginning to poke up in the air. I looked over at the bodyscape pictures on the wall and despite my best efforts started getting a hard-on.

"Turn towards me a little bit. That's great. Hold that." The camera snapped a few times.

"Turn a little more so your penis touches the table. Right there." Snap, snap.

"Not quite right," she said as she came over to me. "Please excuse me," she said as she reached down with her hand and moved my penis to a more desirable pose.

As she turned away from me, I couldn't control the pulsing of my penis. It bounced up and down a couple of times. Snap, snap, snap went the camera.

"Now turn your back to me." More snaps.

This continued for a few more minutes.

"OK, you can relax for a minute while I set up for a few closeups."

Helen busied herself with changing camera lenses and moving the lights a little closer to me. The lights seemed to be focusing right on my crotch.

"OK, for this next series, I need for you to have an erection. So whatever you need to do to get it that way, go ahead."

I looked at the bodyscape pictures on the wall.

"You're not nearly hard enough," she said. "Maybe you can fondle yourself or something?"

I tried stroking myself, but that still didn't do the trick. I was hard, but not rock hard like she wanted.

"It might help if you had some pictures of nude women. That might do it."

"Sorry, I don't have any magazines or anything like that."

"Do you have any more of your bodyscapes?"

"What's on the wall is all I've got."

I thought for a moment, then got an idea.

"OK, then, take off your clothes. The live body is better than pictures, anyway."

Helen thought for a moment. Then seemed to agree as she started unbuttoning her blouse and let it drop from her shoulders.

She wasn't wearing a bra, and her breasts were just as creamy white as her legs and arms. Her nipples were so light beige that they were difficult to see in the dark. But when she stepped forward into the camera lights, I could plainly see her aureoles that were becoming harder and more shriveled as they were exposed to the air and to my vision.

"You're very beautiful, Helen." I figured I could say this, seeing as how I was completely naked in front of her, and she was trying to give me an erection.

Helen didn't say anything as she unfastened her shorts and let them drop to the floor. She was wearing the briefest of panties and I could see a few tufts of her pubic hair poking out above the elastic band, as well as from the sides. Helen pushed her panties down and stepped out of them.

Helen had one of the most beautiful bushes I'd ever seen. It was thick and tangled, but didn't grow down her legs like on a more hirsute woman. Her dark brown pubic hair stood out in stark contrast to her white skin and was so thick I couldn't see her labia. But in the close confines of her studio it wasn't long before I was catching enticing wifts of her heady vaginal aromas.

The entire tableau -- the glorious sight of her milky whiteness, her tender breasts, and prominent bush, as well as her scent, were quite enough to bring me to rock-hardness. My penis jumped uncontrollably as it grew to maximum length. Helen's smile grew as she watched me.

"That's what I was looking for. Now hold still while I focus." The shutter snapped a couple of times.

"That's great. Now sit up a little. Hold it right there." More clicks of the shutter.

"Now sit up and face me with your knees up. OK, hold it." The hole on the end of my penis was pointing directly at the camera as Helen took a few more shots.

As she worked, Helen's creamy breast hung tantilizingly from her chest. The nipples would harden, then get soft, then harden again. I couldn't help but keep my eyes fastened on this glorious specimen of womanhood. I thought I would come when Helen turned her back to me and bent over slightly to make a camera adjustment. For only a brief second I caught a glimpse of her labia. Maybe I was seeing something that wasn't there, but I thought I detected a trace of wetness forming on her inner lips.

"OK, now for some extreme close-ups. Why don't you stand up for these."

I stood up with my penis almost pointing at the ceiling. It was bouncing up and down with my heartbeat.

"Wow, this is going to be great!" Helen exclaimed as she changed lenses and moved the camera to no more than 6 inches from my throbbing penis.

She said nothing of my penis' bouncing, but only seemed to revel in it as she snapped shot after shot.

"OK, that's it." Helen announced after a few minutes. She busied herself with loading the film development tubes. We were both still naked as she worked. I wanted to stay naked with her, and my continued erection showed how willing I was to stay that way, but Helen seemed oblivious to her nudity.

When the film cannisters had finished being developed, I followed Helen into the darkroom as she prepared the contact sheets. I stood beside her as she cut the negatives and laid them out on the photographic paper. Our skin brushed several times. For me, it was a source of greate erotic electricity. I wondered if she could hear my breath catch as we touched.

Finally, the contact sheets were finished and Helen turned the lights on so we could examine the pictures she had taken. I could scarcely believe what I was seeing.

Some of the pictures were very similar to the other bodyscape pictures she'd done before. But many seemed to be pictures of alien landscapes from other planets perhaps. Even Helen seemed to be surprised at what she was seeing.

In the brightly lit darkroom standing so close to her, I could see the white beauty of her unblemished skin. Her bush, when seen from above, extended a full 2 inches from her vulva. I could smell her faint perfume as well as the occassional vaginal odor. My erection was still very prevalent, although Helen seemed to take no notice.

The "head-on" shot of my penis looked like it might be some sort of a space creature. One of the shots filled the entire frame from top to bottom with just the hole on the tip. There was just the slightest amount of moisture shining in the hole's crease.

Helen had taken a few mid-shaft pictures while she had me stand. That my penis had been bouncing up and down gave the shots a blurry effect that both Helen and I found enticing.

"God, Helen. These shots are extremely erotic. You certainly have a gift for the camera. Anyone who sees these will be instantly aroused."

"Thanks, they did come out very well, didn't they?" This said more like a statement rather than a question. "Much better than I expected."

My penis was really throbbing and I needed some release soon or I would just explode.

"Helen," I said, "I'm really hurting and I need to, how do I say it, relieve the pressure, if you know what I mean."

Helen stared blankly for a moment before getting a look of understanding on her face.

"Oh!", she blurted, her face blushing a little. "Um, OK, go ahead. The bathroom is in the entry way just outside the studio."

But I wanted to make love with her if I could, so I decided to make my desires known to her.

"Is there any chance that you could help me?"

"Huh?", she asked.

"I mean, here we both are, naked and everything. You're so beautiful and I'm sure we could find pleasure in each other."

"You mean me and you make love?"

"Yes, I was hoping you might want to after both of us seeing each other naked."

"I admit," Helen said, "that taking erotic photos turns me on. And you exhibit a certain amount of desirability to me. But I have to draw the line at having sex with my models."

"OK, just thought I'd ask. Please excuse me for a few minutes." I wasn't really expecting that she would want to make love with me, but still, I have to admit I was somewhat crestfallen.

"Just a minute," Helen said as I was just about out of the studio. "I've got an idea."

For a moment I thought she had changed her mind, but Helen definitely had a different idea.

"You want to come, right?", she asked me.

"Yeah, that's the general idea."

"And you want to come with my help, yes?"

"Yes, I find you very attractive and I want to make love with you very much."

"Let's help each other, then. Here's my idea, make yourself come and I'll take pictures of you doing it. Maybe it won't be the same as actual sex, but you'll get the release you're looking for."

I thought about it for a moment, then agreed. After all, it would be a whole lot better than jacking off in the bathroom.

"Great! Let's go back to the camera."

Helen had already thought through the entire scene. She changed the backdrop to a dark blue color and had me stand in front of it. Then she arranged the camera in front of where I would be coming.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.