Model Sex Slave - Cover

Model Sex Slave

Copyright© 2002 by Reavan

Chapter 10

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - A young woman eager to become a model signs up with an agency where she is trained for modeling mostly without her clothes on.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Fiction   DomSub   Interracial  

They arrived at the motel an hour late, because of highway traffic, so being very tired the three of them slept that night. The rehearsal was at 9.00 in an empty store at the Mall. They finished at 11:30 and found the food court.

Diana sat by herself, because there was no room at Marg's table. The four women were talking business; she wasn't too interested in that anyway. While she was eating, a girl her age asked her if she could sit at her table. Diana said OK, even though there were many vacant tables.

"Thank you, I don't want to bother you," the girl said shyly but I saw you through the window at the rehearsal. It must be exciting to be part of the fashion scene?"

"You're not bothering me and yes it's exciting, are you interested in modeling," she replied to be friendly?

"Oh who isn't, but I don't have the right body for something like that; you have to be tall and slender." Diana had noticed her at the food counter, because her body was similar to hers. They were about the same height but Daisy had a much larger bust. Her face was very pretty, hearth shaped with wide cheekbones. Her eyes were large and round, her lips full giving her the appearance of a cheerful farm girl.

"Well not always, I'm not tall but I'm only starting, maybe I won't get very far."

"You're beautiful though I really think you are. I've seen you in that bikini, wow!"

"Thank you but you are beautiful your self, you have just as much chance as I have."

" You really think so? Thank you but in school they called me, Daisy the... well cow." She blushed looking down at her large bust, "That's my name, Daisy. Well I talk too much; I should leave you alone. I'm bothering you."

"No please, I think you're very nice and I like to have someone my own age to talk to. I'm here for three days with my Mis... I mean my boss. Maybe you can show me around town. My name is Diana."

"I would really like that, you mean it?"

"Yes but I have to talk to my boss first, just in case." She looked over at Marg, who was just getting up, as the other women were leaving. She waved at her and Marg came over, carrying her coffee. Daisy gaped as she watched the elegant woman walk towards them. "Marg this is Daisy, we have been talking girls stuff." Marg sat down next to Daisy, since Diana had her handbag next to her own seat.

"Hello Daisy, how are you?"

"I'm fine ma'am, thank you," Daisy said timidly, her rosy cheeks getting redder.

"Oh Diana, I forgot my purse over there, would you get it please." Diana smiled at her mistress and walked over to get it. Marg watched Daisy staring at Diana's body as she walked in her tight fitting mini dress. Diana came back with the bag, shaking her head and laughing at her mistress's forgetfulness.

"We were talking about looking around town, Daisy lives here. She would like to show me, is that OK?"

"Why of course. I don't need you until later; business meetings," she added looking at Daisy. "The motel is just half a block away. I don't think you should walk around dressed like that. I do want to talk to you before you go, however," she looked at Daisy.

"Oh of course Daisy said I understand, business, right? I have to go to the ladies room anyway." She left, saying she would be right back.

Marg smiled at Diana; "You're really something you know."

"What? Did I do something wrong?"

"No of course not but you might just have recruited another sister for yourself." Diana gaped at her mistress, a big question mark on her face. "Did you not notice how she stared at my body and yours, also the look in her eyes." Diana shook her head. She hadn't noticed anything. "How do you think I knew about you the first day we me?" Marg didn't wait for a reply. "Well let's say I have a sixth sense about people's sexual orientation and nature.

"Go to our room and let her watch you change, then spend the afternoon with her and do a lot of walking and talking. Invite her for supper with us and bring her back to the hotel. I'll be there at exactly 17:00." Marg squeezed her hand from across the table, blew her little kiss and left.

When Daisy came back, they left together for the hotel. Diana was excited, she liked this girl and she was actually going to try and help her mistress recruit a sister. When they got to the room, Diana told her to make herself comfortable. She sat on the edge of a bed as Diana began to undress. She asked Daisy to help her with the zipper on her back, which she did quickly. Diana then removed the tight mini and picked it off the floor.

"Would you hang that up for me please," she asked Daisy? She noticed that Daisy was breathing deeply and trying to pretend that she wasn't looking at her. Daisy found a hanger and put the dress in the closet. Diana reached behind her back to undo her bra, "Help me please I'm a little stiff today?" Daisy did as asked and Diana turned around pulling it down, exposing her naked breasts. Daisy turned her head shyly and went back to sit on the bed. Diana then put one foot on the bed next to her and undid her garter pulling down a stocking. "I'm sorry," Daisy you're embarrassed. I should have undressed in the bathroom. It's just that, in the modeling business, you get so used to undressing in front of everybody." She started for the bathroom.

"Oh no Diana, don't go, it's just, when I look at your naked body, I get a funny feeling in my..."

Diana sat down close to her, "you mean?" She put her hand on Daisy's thigh, "down there?" Daisy nodded, lowering her head flushing even more.

"I guess there is something wrong with me, people say that's it sick to feel that way about your own sex."

"You mean, you don't like boys?"

"Oh yes, I do but I feel the same about some girls." There was a tear running down her cheek. Diana kissed her on the forehead and put her fingers under her chin, lifting her head. "Look in my eyes Daisy," she opened her big blue teary eyes as Diana kissed her gingerly on the lips. "You are not sick Daisy, what you feel is perfectly natural with some women. I feel exactly the same way." Diana could have torn her clothes off and taken her to bed right there but she controlled herself, thinking about her mistress. "Help me get dressed, we'll go for a walk and chat, OK?"

"Really, you really feel that way too?"

"Yes Daisy," I really do. She kissed her again and then got up and finished removing her stockings and panties. "Hand me those clean panties and that bra please." Daisy helped her get dressed, buttoning her blouse, as Diana zippered up her blue jeans.

They walked all afternoon, talking about a lot of things and enjoying each other's company. Diana told her that she was invited to have supper with them that evening. She told her that while they were sitting on a bench in a little park. Daisy said yes and then she asked a question that Diana did not expect. "Diana, do you have... I mean... Do you do it, with your boss?"

"Yes Daisy, I'm her sex slave." Diana figured by now it was all or nothing. Maybe Daisy would just run off now.

"Oh you're so lucky Diana, that beautiful strong woman; it must be exciting to submit?"

"Would you like to have sex with her?"

"She wouldn't want me, when she has a beautiful sex... I mean a beautiful girl like you. "

"I don't know Daisy, I think she likes you. I can always tell by the way she looks at someone. I'm not her only sex slave, you know."

"Really, you mean, you are just one of them? Wow! Do you think I could be one?"

"Why don't we go back to the room now and we'll see what happens." When they got there, Diana told her that they should shower. They undressed each other and got in the shower together where Diana washed Daisy's body. She handed Daisy the soap explaining that, sex slaves always washed each other. After they dried each other's bodies, Diana hooked an arm around her waist kissing her gently. They walked back in the room where Daisy froze when she saw Marg sitting there at the desk doing some paper work. Marg turned her head, greeting the two naked girls.

"Well, you two seem to be getting along fine. What a beautiful body you have; Daisy's the name isn't it?" Diana moved behind Daisy and holding her by the upper arms, led her closer to Marg.

"Daisy would like to ask you something mistress."

"Yes Daisy, what can I do for you?"

"Diana told me that she is your... well, sex slave and I... want to know, please, if you would consider me... too?" She fell to her knees kissing Marg's feet.

"Well my girl you are certainly beautiful and desirable but being my sex slave is a very big commitment you would have to devote your life to me for ever."

"Oh I would ma'am I've had dreams for years about submitting to someone like you."

"You would have to have sex with me any time I demanded it and not only me but anyone else I would order you to submit your body to. That would include any man or woman, no matter regardless of looks or race."

"I would do it with anyone, when you told me ma'am, I swear." Diana listened to Daisy, at first amazed by how quickly, she was submitting to her mistress but then she remembered her own sudden conversion. Marg had said then that she was one of a rare breed; Daisy was obviously cut from the same cloth. It was as if these strange fantasies and desires had build up inside for years and then suddenly meeting Marg, irresistible pressure burst the dam. You just surrendered your mind and body completely to the flood, not caring where or how far it would take you.

"In addition." Marg continued, "you would never be able to take a husband unless I decided to have you marry. If and when that should happen, you would marry someone that I picked for you. You might not even know whom you were marrying. After the marriage, you and your husband would continue to be sex slaves. You would not be able to have sex with you husband unless my permission was obtained first."

"I accept all that ma'am, please, try me out. I will devote myself completely to your will." Diana knew exactly how Daisy was feeling.

"Very well Daisy I'll give you three days to prove yourself."

"Oh thank you ma'am, I'll do whatever you tell me." She kissed her feet again.

"OK get up Daisy and take up the position girls." Diana showed Daisy how to stand. Marg spanked Diana five and Daisy soft white buttocks twenty times. Diana then kissed her mistress passionately, thanking her for the spanking. Daisy was embraced by Marg for the first time and gratefully kissed her new mistress. Marg stood back, took a hold of Daisy's breast, and squeezed them tenderly. "Undress me slave, I want you to wash me before you submit your body to my every sexual wish."

Diana helped her now frantic sister undress Marg and waited outside the shower while Daisy washed her. When they were done, she handed Daisy a towel and the two girls dried their mistress. Back in the room, Diana showed her how to pose for their mistress. Marg then spend a few minutes fondling her latest recruit, while Diana watched. Daisy was trembling with excitement, as her body was inspected and fondled by her mistress. Marg began fingering her vagina and the girl climaxed almost immediately in her hand, the juices running down her inside thigh.

"I'm sorry, mistress I came, already." Daisy said in a sweet apologetic tone

"I didn't tell you not too my little pumpkin, so it is allowed." Marg held her hand up to Daisy's mouth and told her to lick it clean. Daisy tasted her own juices and eagerly licked Marg's hand and fingers. Marg then spanked her and Daisy thanked and kissed her mistress passionately. Sitting down on the bed Marg then motioned for her to sit down on her lap. She told her to bring up her knees, spreading them out and ordered Diana to lick the juices of her thighs and pussy, while she french kissed and fondled her new slave. Diana eagerly licked the soft white thighs and greedily sucked on her new sister's pussy, digging her tongue in to her hole for the first time. Marg told her later that she let her have the first lick, because she had actually recruited her. She continued licking, since Marg didn't tell her to stop and soon brought the gasping girl to her second orgasm. Marg lifted on of her large breast and alternately kissed her nipple and lips. Daisy cried with pleasure, as she hugged her mistress, her soft white thighs opening and closing around her black sister's head.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.