Model Sex Slave - Cover

Model Sex Slave

Copyright© 2002 by Reavan

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - A young woman eager to become a model signs up with an agency where she is trained for modeling mostly without her clothes on.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Fiction   DomSub   Interracial  

Diana was spending the day with her Mistress and Jackie at the office. Jackie explained to her about the filing system, so she could help out when she was not there.

Margs husband Don arrived home Monday afternoon; he'd been away on a three-week business trip. He arrived in the office after having been to the house first, greeting Jackie with a friendly kiss, who then introduced him to Diana. "Ah," he said, "I've heard a lot about our new recruit" He shook hands with her and kissed her on the cheek.

"I'm glad to meet you Sir," she replied shyly. He was a very handsome athletic looking man, about five feet ten with blond curly hair. "A Greek god" she thought. She wondered if he was to be the one. He looked much younger than his wife did. The mistress came out of her office and they embraced, kissing passionately. Then hugging each other they walked into the office and closed the door.

"Nice isn't he," Jackie looked at Diana, smiling knowingly.

"Yes, he is a hunk," Diana replied absentmindedly. She couldn't get the thought out of her head, "Who would take her cherry?" Jackie saw the look on Diana's face and dropped the subject. Their mistress came back out for a minute.

"Jackie, we are going home now, I want you and Diana to stay and close up. Diana, you will stay in Jackie's apartment tonight and Jackie! She has to go to school in the morning, so make sure she gets enough rest. Oh, and one more thing Jackie, you have permission to spank her as well," she winked at Diana. "You like that, don't you sweetheart," she kissed Diana.

"Yes mistress, it makes me feel good," she hung on to her mistress's neck and Marg kissed her again.

"You be good girls now and I'll see you tomorrow." She kissed Jackie and left with her husband.

Diana stared at the door as it closed; her stomach knotted with jealousy. Jackie gave her some work sorting and filing letters. When they finished working for the day, they closed the office and Jackie drove them to her apartment. As soon as they arrived, Jackie ordered Diana to undress her and even though she was her superior, she undressed Diana herself. They walked into the bathroom and washed each other. Diana was feeling better already. She liked Jackie's lean body. She thought of her as a racehorse, built for speed not for comfort. They worked together making supper, eating it at a kitchen table. Diana was naked while Jackie, being the big sister wore a robe. After they finished, she ordered her to wash the dishes and come in the living room, when she was done. When she entered, Jackie looked up from reading a magazine and padded the couch next to her. Diana sat down cuddling up, as Jackie put her arm around her. She kissed her and fondled her breasts. "Feel better now, little sister," she whispered and kissed her again?

"Yes Jackie I feel foolish now."

"Don't little sister, we all love our mistress but we must share her. We will make love tonight and she knows that. It's what she want's."

"Of course big sister, we both belong to her and by making love, when she want's us too we are pleasing her."

"Now little sister, you learned how to give a massage the other day, I read your diary. How would you like to practice on my body?"

"Oh, Jackie you are not supposed to ask me that, you are my big sister and in charge of me tonight. You know I'll do whatever you want but how come you read my diary?"

"As your big sister I have that right, I can read it from the office computer." They kissed passionately, fondling each other. "Umm, little sister you are getting hot already, you want sex don't you?" Diana nodded and kissed her, while squeezing her breast. "You will have to wait, until your massage makes me so hot, that I scream!"

They hurried to the bedroom, where Jackie ordered her to assumed the position. Diana eagerly presented her buns and received ten slaps, alternated with caresses. After she thanked her, Jackie told her to take the covers off the bed, which Diana did in a hurry. Her big sister then got down, on her stomach and little sister began the massage. Starting at her feet she skipped the hand massage and proceeded to kiss and lick her toes. She did one foot and then the other after which she kissed and stroked her way up her long slender legs. When she got near the top of her thigh Jackie, who was now beginning to moan, spread her legs wide. She lifted her hips exposing her shaven crotch to Diana eyes. Diana kissed her firm globes and ran a hand up the inside of her thigh fingering her vagina. Both girls were now panting with lust and Jackie suddenly spun around on her back. She spread her thighs wide and grabbed Diana's head forcing it into her crotch. Diana munched loudly on it and walking on her knees in a half circle positioned her vagina over Jackie's head. During this maneuver, she didn't stop licking her big sister's pussy. Jackie dug the fingers of both hands into Diana's large soft rear and pulled her vagina down in to her face. Climaxing almost instantly, Diana opened her floodgates, filling her opponent's mouth with delicious pussy juice. About a minute later, Jackie began to moan. She rolled them both over, until she was on top. This gave Diana the full flow of juice into her eagerly sucking mouth. They moved their bodies around, embracing and kissing. Jackie chided her for not giving her a hand massage. "You just couldn't wait could you, you horny little wench?"

"Sorry big sister but I needed that." Jackie smiled at her little sister, and kissed her nose. Soon, they fell to sleep in each other's arms.

Jackie woke her up in the morning and they got each other ready for the day. She dropped her off at school and told her that she would pick up her later. When she picked her up, they drove back to the apartment. Diana didn't ask her why. They ate supper and relaxed watching TV, fully clothed. Later at around 19:00 Jackie told her that they had to go to the mistress's house, putting a smile on Diana's face.

Lee met them at the door. She was dressed in her maid's uniform and the three of them went downstairs where they undressed and showered each other. Lee had their outfits ready for them, garter belts, stockings and high heels. When they finished dressing and primping each other, they went upstairs to the living room.

Diana caught her breath from what met her eyes. There were at least a dozen people there, fully dressed and another four or five naked young slaves. Her Mistress met the girls at the door and kissed them warmly. She took Diana's hand and led her to one side of the room. Putting her arm around Diana's shoulder and one hand on her arm, she presented her body to the crowd. "Friends," she said, "this is Diana our newest recruit. She is not only new but this beautiful creature is just eighteen and a virgin. Everyone now applauded, as the mistress turned her, exposing every angle of her black sex slaves curvaceous body.

Diana was trembling with embarrassment, she was used to being naked and she trusted her mistress, but no man had ever seen her naked body before. She didn't see Don, her mistress's husband there. Was she really to be deflowered by someone else? Somehow, she had a feeling that this was the time. Marg sensed her fear and embraced her, kissing her lips.

"Of course you know why I have called you all here. Yes, Diana you will be deflowered tonight and become a complete sex slave." The door opened just then; Lee and Jackie entered with Don dressed in a short robe between them. Diana drew a deep sigh of relief, so it was really Don who would be her first man. Marg felt her anxiety and then her relief when Don entered. She whispered in her ear, "of course it's going to be Don." He came over, kissed her gently, and then stood next to her, facing the crowd. Everyone in the room now, men and women, came up one at the time hugging and kissing her, fondling her breast, rear end, and vagina. Marg and her husband both had one arm around her. They also held one of Diana hands, against their own chests. After each person finished with her, they would both kiss her reassuringly. The sex slaves were the lasts to come up, Jackie second last and Lee last.

An ottoman had been moved to the center of the room. Marg and Don walked her to it. They waited as Lee and Jackie removed Diana's heels, stocking and garter belt. Diana was now placed on it, while Marg and Don kneeled on either side of her. They both kissed her gently; then each of them took a hold of one leg under the knee and raised her thighs up and out. Diana's crotch was now exposed to every one in the room. Marg and Don took turns kissing her passionately, as everyone took their turn kneeling to kiss her virgin vagina. The last one again was Lee. Marg lifted Diana's head, so she could watch, as Lee kissed her pussy and then blowing her a kiss.

They made her get up again and Marg got down on the ottoman on her back, spreading her thighs wide. Lee and Jackie then helped Diana lie on top of her. Taking a hold of her legs, they spread them wide, bending her knees so her legs folded over Margs thighs. Marg took Diana's hands and held them tight.

Diana could see Don between her thighs, standing looking at her. Lee and Jackie were at his sides. Lee then untied the belt on his robe while Jackie removed it, exposing his naked body. Diana's body was trembling, as she watched the two girls caressing him and kissing his chest. Lee dropped to her knees, placed his penis in her mouth, sucking it. Slowly then he approached her, getting on his knees kissing her thighs, her mound; then moving across her belly licking and kissing her smooth black skin. He sucked and licked her nipples as she began to moan. She could feel Lee's fingers probing her vagina as Don's lips met hers. She yielded her lips to his probing tongue and met it with hers.

She was now trembling uncontrollably, sucking desperately on his mouth. Lee was still probing her vagina, spreading her labia. She then felt his hot knob touching her vagina. Marg whispered in her ear for her to relax. Diana stopped trembling, and cooed as her mistress squeezed her hands. She felt his knob pushing gently on her hymen as Lee held it in place. She saw Lee's sweet oriental face out of the corner of her eye, smiling at her. She focused on Lee and she could feel her fingers moving to her crack, finding her anus just touching it. Lee blew her a kiss, as Don trusts his throbbing mushroom through her hymen, tearing it and then pushed his manhood into her body very gently. Marg let her hands go and she embraced her first man, lifting her legs and wrapping them around his body.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.