Model Sex Slave
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2002 by Reavan

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A young woman eager to become a model signs up with an agency where she is trained for modeling mostly without her clothes on.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Fiction   DomSub   Interracial  

The following morning Diana washed her Mistress in the shower. She was told what she would be wearing that day and Diana found every thing in the walk in closet and the dresser, placing it then on a chair next to the bed. She then dressed her mistress and helped with her hair and make-up. After dressing Marg, she followed her downstairs to the kitchen where she met Lee. She was making breakfast for everyone, naked like herself except for a small apron barely covering her stomach. She was no more than five feet tall, oriental and 19 years old. She had a very pretty face. Her thighs were thick and short, the waist small and her breast dome shaped with little points and large nipples. Her buttocks were large for her size. She would learn later that she had an unquenchable sexual appetite. Marg kissed Lee passionately. "Diana, this is your sister Lee, kiss her please." The girls kissed on the lips. Marg sat down to eat her breakfast and informed Diana that she was to refer to other sex slaves as sisters. "So tell me Lee, how did your assignment go."

"Just fine, Mistress, everything went like you said and the client is happy. Oh, sister Diana what can I get you for breakfast."

"Just cereal, sister, please."

"Your new sister is still going to school, Lee, at least for the next two weeks. So, when she gets home this afternoon you will teach her the chores. Oh, and show her how to enter her daily log on the computer and what she has to include."

"Yes, Of course Mistress."

"As long as you are going to school, dear you will wear your own clothing there. When you get home I decide what you wear, if anything. Lee will tell you how to dress if I am not here." As Diana finished her cereal, Marg looked at her and Lee. "Diana get up on the table on your back," she said suddenly. Diana obeyed immediately. "Lee, have sex with your sister, 69 style keep in mind that your new sister is a virgin so go easy on her hymen." Lee crawled on top of Diana, positioned her vagina so Diana could see it and proceeded to munch on Diana's. Lee was experienced and soon had Diana moaning with pleasure. Marg watched them closely as she ate her breakfast. Lee had one hand fondling Diana's buttocks and the other in her crack titillating her anus. That was new to Diana and she followed suit. Within five minutes, they both had orgasms. They got up and Marg spanked them both lightly ten times. They then kissed their mistress and thanked her for the orgasms. "You're welcome girls, get your self ready now Diana and I will drop you of at school. You will take the bus home."

Diana got home at ten after four and was met at the door by Lee. Lee was wearing a knee length gray maid's uniform, buttoned at the neck, and low heels. Not the way she expected a sex slave to be dressed but maybe their mistress didn't want them to be alluring while she was out. She wondered if Lee was wearing panties "I put the clothing you are to wear on your bed, sister. I will be there in a minute to change you."

She headed for her room and waited for Lee, wondering why Lee had to change her. On the bed, she found the same type of uniform that sister Lee was wearing, a bra, stockings and a garter belt to hold them up. There were no panties, so that answered her question. Lee came in and undressed her explaining that they were not allowed to dress or undress themselves as long as there were two of them in the house. After Lee had undressed her completely, she watched Diana put the clothing away. She then dressed her, starting with the garter belt, then the stockings. Everything fit except for the two-inch heels, which were a little tight.

"Sit here next to me sister" She said when they arrived at the computer. Diana did, looking at the screen. It said Diana log and yesterday's day and date.

"OK, you first met our mistress at her office at what, 13.30 yesterday, right."

"Yes, I guess so."

"OK, now, you did runway walk for her?"

"Yes, most of it naked."

"OK, so in the first column you see: name of partner. That's the Mistress. Next column, 'type of assignment: first interview. Type of action: present body to mistress. Was there any foreplay or sex?"

"Well we kissed and hugged and... well she played with my..."

"Good: masturbated by Mistress. Did you cum and did she."

"Yes, I had and orgasm, but I don't know... ?"

"OK in this column, called result we will type orgasm and in the next a question mark. Now you arrived at this house when?" Diana told her and they went through the entire evening item by item. "OK, I know what happened at breakfast," Lee caught her eye, smiling shyly, "so I can fill that in. Now, if you know about computers you won't have any problems with this. The Mistress will give you a password that only you and her will know and every day you update your log."

"Yes I know computers, I do it in school."

"OK next, in this program you will enter data, about your personal information and your schedule. Lets see, the office has entered everything except your measurements and your height and weight. Let me take your uniform off, so I can take your measurements." She got a tape out of a drawer. She measured her hips first: thirty-six. She entered that on the computer, then the waist: twenty-nine and the bust: thirty-eight. "OK, your weight now," Diana got on the scales, it had a height ruler and Lee adjusted it and read: "five foot six and you weigh one hundred and twenty- three." She entered that on the computer and dressed Diana again.

When she finished, they sat down at the computer again and Lee explained to her about the schedule. "Now, let's see its Friday, you are going to school for the next two weeks so we will enter: 'school 8:00 to 16:00 for each day.' Diana told what day she would finish and also that she was off on Monday. Lee entered the data. "OK, now, when was your last period?" Diana told her the dates, they counted the days to the next, and she typed in 'period' for four days. Then she counted again and typed in the four days. "You can see that each day has a square block with lines, we have entered your cycle on the top line. The other lines are morning, afternoon, evening and night and you school schedule has been entered in the morning and afternoon sections. So for today we will add, 'housework' in the afternoon section and Mistress in the evening part. This computer is hooked up to the office computer so sometimes the mistress will enter data and edit your schedule. Then you know what day and time she has assignments for you. I know you have I lot of questions, Sister but I'm not allowed to tell you any more."

"I know you can't, Sister but I am very happy that my future is in our Mistress's hands."

"Me too" Lee smiled at her. "Good, now at 18:45 we meet in the shower room and get each other ready for supper. I will get your clothes out for you. If everything goes according to plan, the mistress will arrive at 19:00. You will then go with her to the bedroom and get her ready for the evening. Now, we have to get to work. You will clean the gym, this office space and the bathroom. I am going to the kitchen to start supper for 19:30. There is a closet in the shower room where you will find everything you need."

They met inside the shower room at 18:45 and undressed each other. While washing and drying each other, Lee explained to her that no sexual contact was allowed, including kissing, without the Mistress being present. Diana found it very difficult to wash Lee without getting turned on; especially when washing her crotch and breasts, since Lee said that wash cloths or sponges were not allowed. Drying her was also a turn on and she could sense that Lee had the same feeling.

Lee then dressed her in a yellow, low-cut, clinging mini dress. No bra or panties only a garter belt and stockings, also very high heels. The dress had a horizontal slit covered with a flap just below her breasts. Before she dressed Lee, she was told to brush her vaginal hair. She didn't have a full triangle more like an oval shape and it weren't curly but straight, some of it three inches long. Lee told to brush it so it stuck out as much as possible, the mistress liked it that way. She then dressed Lee in sort of a school uniform with a very short flared, pleated skirt no panties and white knee high stockings with low black shoes. The shirt was short and did not tuck in to the skirt almost like a halter-top. Lee told her to set her hair in two pigtails with white ribbons and flowers. She looked like a sweet fourteen years old school girl. Finally Lee put a flower in Diana's hair and told her to lift her dress so she could brush her curly bush. Diana spread her legs a bit while Lee brushed her curls in different directions to fluff it out as much as possible. She used her fingers to pull individual curls out and then brushed again. Some times the brush or her fingers come in direct contact with her flesh, giving Diana a tingling rush through her body.

The mistress arrived at 19:15, and they just managed to meet her at the front door. She was with Jackie from the office. She kissed both of them and so did Jackie, who stuck her tongue deep in Diana's mouth. Jackie went downstairs with Lee and Diana followed her mistress upstairs. There she undressed her and helped her in the tub that Lee had prepared. She was told to sit on the edge and soap her mistress. After the bath, Diana dried and dressed her, with clothing already laid out by Lee. There was a black bodice with garters. The bodice of the type that supported the breasts from below leaving the nipples and everything above exposed. Two lace straps held the breast down. The Nylons were Fishnet with a black seam on the back. It took Diana quite a while to get that seam straight and then she had to learn to attach the garter straps to the nylons. A pink see-through very low cut mini dress buttoned in the back that was more like lingerie. There were no panties but a pair of spike heels. "Pull my dress down so the nipples show." Marg told her, Diana took a hold of the scalloped lace edge and positioned it below her mistress's nipples. She then said, to wet her nipples and to make sure that they were always wet during the evening. "Do you like Jackie, Diana?"

"Oh I think so Mistress, she is beautiful but I don't know her yet. Is she my sister too?" She sucked on her nipples as ordered making sure that they were both wet and shiny with her saliva.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.